Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Lead Me Not Into Sexual Temptation

"Sis, you need to be fucked good and proper"

28
14 Comments 14
13.2k Views 13.2k
3.1k words 3.1k words

Robert was a photographer who liked taking pictures -- people, animals, and objects. Today his focus was on a woman who was sitting on a bench reading her Kindle. She had been sitting there for at least ten minutes, absorbed in what she was reading and oblivious to what was going on around her. A cup of something apparently hot sat beside her untouched. Robert wanted so much to take pictures of her but he had a self-written rule: never photograph without permission.

To many men, she was just an overweight woman sitting on a bench reading. To Robert, she was an exquisite beauty, but then he loved BBW. To him, there was more to hug, their bodies were more curvaceous, and there were more ounces to the bounce when fucking them. This BBW had honey blonde hair that fell midway down her back but the rest of her was a mystery to him -- one he intended to solve.

Robert decided that the best approach was direct. So, when he was nearby, he said, “Hi, my name is Robert and I am a photographer. You are a vision to behold sitting here so absorbed in your reading, oblivious to those around you. May I have your permission to take some photographs of you?”

When she looked up at Robert, her green gold-flecked eyes flashed annoyance at being disturbed. “Excuse me ,sir, but I am reading.”

“Yes, and that is what I want to photograph...” Robert started to explain but was cut off by her.

“Well, if you knew that, then why did you disturb me? Reading is the universal sign that says that person does not want to be disturbed.”

Dropping her Kindle into an oversized bag, she slung that over her shoulder and grabbed her now cold coffee. When she stood up, Robert could see that she would come almost to his shoulders on his 5’10” frame when she was wearing five-inch heels. He could also see that she had a fine ass and satisfactory breasts, just enough to fondle and be smothered by.

Realizing she was about to walk out of his life, Robert asked, “You know my name. Can I at least know yours?

“My name is Hope. Are you really a photographer or is that just a prop you use to pick up women?”

Knowing how expensive his camera was caused him to chuckle at the thought of using it as a fake prop. Pulling out his wallet, Robert took out a business card and handed it to her.

This time, it was Hope’s turn to chuckle. “You know, in this day and age, anyone can get business cards listing any type of business.”

“Touché,” Robert said. “But I am legit. Come, check out my photo gallery.”

“I may just do that,” she said. “Oh… and Robert, see you tomorrow and bring your prop. I have a meeting today.”

Before he had a chance to respond, Hope was gone. 'She is going to be a challenge to seduce but I am sure the resulting fuck will be so worth it,' Robert thought and smiled.

That afternoon, when Robert was in his workshop, the buzzer sounded, announcing a customer had walked into his showroom. He quickly threw off his apron and headed to the showroom, wiping his hands on a towel. When he walked into the showroom he was surprised to see Hope.

“I thought you had a meeting today,” Robert said, surprising her with a hug

“Yeah, this morning, and since I was in the neighborhood I thought I would see if you were legit or not,” she said as she walked around the gallery looking at his framed photos. “You are either legit or working for someone who is.”

As she bent over to look at one of the photos Hope felt a hand slip under her dress and move up to cup her ass. Straightening, she swung out her hand, catching Robert on the cheek.

“I am a married woman,” she said. “And you have some nerve to fondle my ass. “

"Give me a chance and I will do more than fondle it," Robert said softly as he captured her in his arms. “I will kiss your ass, lick it, spank it, and even fuck it with my thick, seven-inch cock. I am an ass man and your sexy firm ass wants me to do all of those things and more. And so, you are married. What your husband does not know excites me even more.”

Hope had been trying to free herself from his embrace by walking backward but, instead, found herself hitting a wall of his photos. Robert took advantage of the situation to press against her, his hard cock making his intentions clear.

As he leaned down to kiss her, the buzzer sounded.

“We are not finished,” Robert whispered in her ear.

Robert readjusted his pants, wishing he still had his apron on.

“Good afternoon,” he greeted the customer. “How can I help you?”

Hope took advantage of the distraction to slip out of the gallery. As she walked to her car, she kept admonishing herself for allowing the encounter with Robert to happen. She had seen the lust in his eyes when he'd talked to her in the park that morning. But the devil side of her wanted more of what he was offering. Yes, she was married, but her husband had never made her thong drip with lust like Robert had with just a few soft spoken words and the feel of his cock. When Hope arrived home ,her sister, Faith was sitting on the front steps.

Jumping out of the car, Hope said, “Did I forget a lunch date with you? My meeting ran over and then I stopped at the little photo gallery down the street from the meeting place. He has unique pictures."

“Oh my god, you have the hots for the photographer! I can tell by the flush on your face,” her sister hooted in laughter. “My fucking straight-laced sister is actually looking outside the box and realizing that there are other cocks besides Mace’s.”

Hope grabbed her sister’s arm and rushed her into the house before the neighbors heard her comments. “Darnn, sis, when are you going to learn to keep your voice down? Mace doesn’t need neighborhood gossip. You know he is up for a judgeship.”

“I don’t care if he is running for president, you still need to be fucked good and proper,” Faith stated.

Hope knew her sister would continue to rant and put Mace down if she didn’t change the subject. “So, sis, how is Jimmy doing?”

“Jimmy was two weeks ago, sis. This week it is Joe. He is such a good fuck I may keep him around. But, enough of me, did you fuck the photographer?”

“He asked me to pose for him but I said I would let him know in the morning. No, I am not like you, sis.  I did not... you know.  But, when I visited his gallery, he did fondle my ass and pushed his... you know, against me but I didn't do anything to tarnish my marriage."

“Was his cock huge?”

Hope turned bright red and said, “Sis, I am married.”

“But not dead. Do you honestly believe Mace is faithful? I bet his cock has been in so many of the female lawyers, bailiffs, and other female members of the court system. it is not funny. Think I will mosey down to the gallery and see if he is worth fucking.” Faith blew her sister a kiss and left before Hope could form a response.

When Hope got up the next morning, Mace had already gone. He'd come home late from work and demanded sex and, during the act, she thought she smelled a strange perfume but maybe it was because her sister had put the notion there. Now she was not sure. In fact, she was almost sure she heard another woman’s name whispered from his lips when he climaxed. Or was she imagining things, looking for any excuse to justify what she was considering doing?

Looking through her closet, she dressed in a bright blue sundress with straps that tied around her neck. Under it, she wore a matching powder blue strapless bra and thong. To complete her outfit ,Hope slipped on her favorite platform sandals. Although she would not admit it aloud, she dressed to seduce – or, at least, she hoped she looked seductive.

When Hope arrived at the park, Robert was waiting, holding a small bundle of flowers.

“These are for you,” he said, handing her the flowers, “from me for being a jerk yesterday.”

Hope smiled and said, “Thank you. You can take photos of me, but they have to be the back or side. Even though the pictures are innocent ,my husband is trying for a judgeship and he cannot afford gossip.”

“Okay, now go sit like yesterday and I will take the pictures.”

After he had shot a roll of film, he asked, “Want to come back to the gallery and watch me process them? Then you can tell me which ones I can use?”

Hope knew she should say "No" and go home like a dutiful wife but, then, last night with her husband made her want to throw caution to the wind. Robert knew she was at the crossroads and, if he wanted her to choose the path to his bedroom ,he would have to work fast.

AlisaRoxy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AlisaRoxy

Standing beside her, Robert let his fingertips glide sensually down her arm. “You know you want to. I can smell your heat. Come back to the gallery with me. No one will know,” he said as his lips grazed the side of her neck. Seeing no one around, he gently cupped her bottom. “Let me rock your world and give you fireworks. I know you need it.”

In spite of her better judgment, Hope nodded in agreement, her thong dampening at the thought of what was going to happen. Every nerve in her body seemed to be on fire. Robert led her to his car, even though she'd driven there.

“I drove,” she told him.

“I will bring you back.”

Once seated, Robert reached over and ran his hand up her leg, under her dress and to that soft spot in the middle. Wiggling his finger under her thong, he gently stroked her sex slit, almost sending her off the seat. No man, not even her husband, had touched her there in such an intimate fashion. Robert pulled his finger from her cunt and sucked it while staring into her eyes. The intense stare made her skin feel on fire, a blush spreading across her face.

Robert turned on the car and within thirty minutes they pulled up in the back of the studio, where he lived above the gallery. He came around and helped Hope out, pulling her into his arms and kissing her deeply, his tongue demanding entrance. As she opened her mouth to protest, Robert slipped his tongue into her mouth, teasing her tongue with his until she responded – as if her tongue had a mind of its own.

Robert took her hand and led her to the back stairs. Hope suddenly found herself picked up and slung over his shoulders, being carried up the stairs as if she weighed nothing. Once inside the apartment ,Robert put her on her feet and smiled. Reaching behind her, he untied the straps of her dress, letting it fall to the floor.

Although Hope liked to wear sexy underwear she was still a bit self-conscious about her body. Hell, even Mace didn’t want to see it. She quickly put her hands in front of her breasts and pussy area, looking for disgust in Robert’s eyes. To her surprise, all she saw was lust as he gently pushed her hands to her sides.

“Please, Hope, you are a beautiful woman,” he whispered into her neck. “Do not hide your beautiful assets from me. Now, turn around.”

As she turned around, Robert pulled her back toward him, his erection fitting into the crack of her ass, his hands cupping her breasts, kneading them softly. After a few minutes, he led her to the bedroom. Hope stopped inside the doorway, part of her wanting to get dressed and leave for the sanctity of her wedding vows, the other part wanting to stay and taste the forbidden fruit.

Sensing her hesitation, Robert knew that,  if wanted her in his bed, he must up his game. Without warning, he scooped Hope up in his arms, carrying her to bed. Standing her by the bed, Robert unhooked her bra and tossed it aside as he cupped her breasts, taking time to suckle each one. Hope felt like her insides were going to melt. Slowly, Robert kissed his way down her body until he reached her pussy.

Gripping her ass, Robert prepared to kiss and lick her sex slit through her thong. Suddenly, he felt Hope’s hands pushing his head back. Looking down, Hope saw Robert looking up at her with lust in his eyes, begging her to allow him to continue. Very slowly she nodded her head – thrilled, yet a little frightened, at exploring the unknown. Robert leaned forward, inhaling her scent, as he planted gentle kisses against her thong-covered slit. His tongue, like a slithering snake, worked its magic on her inner thighs. Reaching up with both hands, he slowly drew her thong down over her hips, her legs, to the floor.

He buried his face in her pussy, his tongue lapping her hot, wet slit.  His tongue slowly made its way between her pussy lips, seeking its target. The moment his tongue found its target – her clit – he began to lick and suck on it, causing Hope to moan and grab his hair. Her legs were weak.  She felt any moment they would collapse and she would tumble to the floor. Robert could taste the sweetness of her upon his tongue but he wanted more – so much more. Judging by her reactions to his seduction of her body he would bet a million dollars she had never experienced a cosmic, mind-blowing orgasm but he aimed to change that today.

Robert stood and nudged her backward until the back of her legs hit the bed. He playfully shoved her onto the bed and, before she could react, Hope found her legs over Robert’s shoulders, his face again buried in her cunt. His tongue began to lick, suck, and nip at her pussy lips and her clit. Suddenly, her cunt began to throb and twitch with feelings she only read about in her stack of romance books. Hope began to moan, her body jerking like a puppet on a string. As the feelings intensified, her entire core felt like a volcano about to erupt.  Her body was covered in the fine blush of passion.

Robert stopped momentarily and said, "Hope, let your mind open and go with the flow. Let your body have control. It knows what to do.”

As his tongue resumed its assault on her sex slit, he slipped three fingers inside, finger-fucking her love tunnel while his tongue found her G-spot. At the new sensation, Hope gasped and felt her body begin to twitch more. She forced her mind to become a blank canvas, Robert’s tongue and fingers the paint brushes. Sensing she was about to explode, Robert zeroed in on her clit, knowing just how to push her over the edge.

In her mind, her blank canvas was soon filled with bold colors – reds, orange, deep yellows, blues, greens – as she began to feel things happening to her cunt that she'd never felt in her ten years of marriage. As her orgasm burst, Hope screamed as her bold colored canvas became a cascade of fireworks. Her body convulsed, twitching and jerking as if she was having a seizure. Her thighs trapped Robert's head as her cunt overflowed, drowning Robert’s face, running down his chin to his chest. Her pussy felt on fire and it quivered and imploded. The feelings were so intense, Hope temporarily passed out. Very slowly, she felt her body return to Earth, her feelings sorting themselves out as her canvas once again became blank.

Robert quickly stood up and shed his clothes, urging Hope to move to the middle of the bed. As she went to remove her platform sandals, the only clothing she had left on, Robert shook his head. “Please, leave them on, Hope. It is such a fucking turn on to have a woman wear heels when I am fucking her.”

Having removed his jeans and underwear, Hope was greeted by the sight of a thick, seven-inch erect cock dripping pre-cum. Joining her on the bed, he leaned down and started to suckle her breasts, licking and nipping her nipples. Taking his cock in hand, he guided it into her warm dripping cunt and started slowly moving in and out. Soon, Robert felt the need to fuck her like a wild man, show her how a real man fucked a woman.

“Wrap your legs around my waist and hold on tight. I am going to rock your world like I promised in the park,” Robert told her as he grabbed her hands and pinned them above her head with one hand. He started his slow movements but as the orgasm began to build in them he pounded her hard. Wanting to make this a memorable experience for Hope, he buried his cock deep inside her.

Hope began to feel feelings like she'd had minutes ago, but these seemed twice as powerful. Losing himself ,Robert started fucking her so hard the bed moved, the headboard banging against the wall with a steady drum sound. Hope felt as if her body was being turned inside out and she screamed for Robert to fuck her.

As she bucked on the bed, her platform sandals dug into his back. Suddenly, another round of fireworks invaded her mind for a mind-blowing orgasm, her body twitching and jerking as before but with more intensity. When his cum spurted from his cock, Robert cried out, filling her cunt with his cum.

Rolling off her, they lay side by side, normalizing their breathing and heart beat, cum and pussy juice soaking his sheets. Raising up on an elbow, he leaned down and kissed her gently on the lips, loving the flush covering Hope’s naked body.

Maneuvering around, he pulled her into his arms and covered them with a sheet as they drifted off into a much-needed nap.

 

 

 

Published 
Written by freespirit13
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments