Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Lucy's Night With A Black Guy

"Lucy gets her dream and has sex with a horny black guy."

8
7 Comments 7
8.1k Views 8.1k
2.4k words 2.4k words

Lucy had alway secretly wanted to sleep with a black guy. She loved black men's bodies and had lusted over them for years. Then, one night, to her total surprise she got her dream. He was a friend of a friend and was straight but thought that it might be fun so he decided to give it a go. She couldn’t wait.

When he turned up Lucy just stood there looking in wonder. He was gorgeous. They stood and kissed and then she just went for it. Ripping his clothes off and making him sit on the sofa.  

As Lucy knelt, she ran her tongue up the length of his huge black cock. She had just spent a few minutes licking his arse and he had loved that and now it was time to suck. She was so turned on because she had wanted a black guy forever. She looked up at him. He sat there with his legs wide open, all shaved and hard and sexy. His body was divine. Muscly and well formed and black. Secretly she wanted to jump up and down for joy as she couldn’t believe her luck. Getting to have tranny gay sex with a straight black guy who thought he would give it a try. Lucy was on a mission and was going to do everything in her power to make this guy turn and want her over and over again.

His helmet was shining and purple and she gently kissed the side. oh, how amazing is this, black cock at last, yummy, yummy. She thought to herself. She licked around the top and pushed her tongue into his hole and tasted a tiny bit of pre-cum. Lucy started to snog his tip not sinking it inside yet as she was savouring the moment, which she knew grew ever closer. Then the feeling got too much and she said, ‘Oh baby’” opened her mouth and sank his huge rock hard black cock deep inside letting out a sensual groan. She pulled it right out, being sure to make as much slurping noise as she could and then sank it back down. All the time her tongue licked his helmet and her hands pulled his foreskin up and down.

Lucy loved sucking cock anyway but this was far better because he was black. She sucked harder and faster and got more intense groaning and moaning all the time. She kept opening her eyes to have a reality check that she really was sucking black cock. 

“You look like you’re enjoying that, babe. I’ve never had my cock sucked like this before. You’re amazing darling. It won’t be long.”

With his words, she became more intense and passionate and wanted nothing more than this guy to shoot and fill her mouth with his cum. He was right and she didn’t have to wait too long. He told her he was cumming and she just licked around his tip like mad and then she felt it, as spurt after spurt of cum shot into her mouth. She tasted the salty, warm, sticky juice and it was wonderful. Never before had she had so much cum from a single guy before? He just kept shooting as she licked it all around his helmet and kept it in her mouth. Then finally he stopped cumming and let out a big groan. Lucy slurped and played with his cum around her mouth. She wasn’t going to swallow too quick either, as she wanted to taste it for as long as she could. Then she pulled his shiny black cock out of her mouth, sucking off all the cum and opened her mouth to show him what a good girl she was, and then with a wink she drank it all down. “Mmmm,” she said and moved up and kissed him hard. 

“Wow, that was the best blow I’ve ever had, baby. If you are trying to turn me into a gay guy, I think you might be going about it the right way. If you want to do that to me another time you are welcome.”

“Another time, really? I was hoping to do it to you in a few minutes if that is okay. I just wanted to lick your arse again for a bit first and then take you in my mouth and swallow some more. Didn’t my friends tell you? I don’t do ‘a’ blow job. It has to be at least three for me and I do expect you to shoot into my mouth when you are fucking me too. I just love eating cum and yours tastes great and I would like as much of it as I can. I would happily suck you five times a day, every day if I could, and swallow every drop. What d’you say. Can I really go for it with you?’

“God, that is unreal. If you are serious and this is what having gay sex with a tranny is like then I am gay and want you every day too. So, what do you want to do now?’

“I want you to kneel over me so I have got you bum in front of my face so I can lick your arse properly. The other time was just a starter, now it’s the real thing.”

With that, he moved over as directed and felt her hands on his cheeks as she opened them up and started to lick around his hole pushing her tongue inside. She moaned and snogged his hole so passionately that he couldn’t help but start to wank. Then he suddenly turned around, pulled her head towards his prick, sank it in her mouth and shot again. This time was like the first. Load after load. Inside she felt amazing. A black guy had had a wank while she was licking his arse and he had wanked off and shot into her mouth. This couldn’t be any better.

She swallowed it all down and kissed him.

“ Now baby it’s my turn. Just sit there and let me wank into your mouth. But don’t swallow. Just let me bring myself off into you mouth and I want to kiss you and take it all into mine so I can drink that too, okay.”

With that Lucy knelt beside his head moved her panties to one side so she could keep them on while she wanked and slid her cock into his mouth. Lucy had never been so into any guy before and the thought of her wanking into a black guys mouth, looking down and seeing his shiny muscly black body was too much. She came quickly and kissed him, collecting all the cum into hers and swallowed it down.

He liked what they were doing, but he wanted to fuck her right now.

“You are an awesome babe, but I have to fuck you right now, I simply can’t wait. Let me get your knickers off.” He felt her hole through her panties and rubbed it, pushing his finger inside.

MargoTigress
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MargoTigress

He then pulled them off and opened them up pushing them to her mouth.  “Lick these bitch!.” Lucy licked like mad and then he stuffed them into her mouth.

Lucy grabbed the baby oil, dripped a load onto his cock and rubbed it in. She then got on all fours, pushing her hole into his direction. He didn’t need any encouragement and slapped her hard and pushed his mighty cock inside. His size was incredible, thick, long hard with a massive helmet. Luckily for her, she had used big dildos for years so she could take a big cock, and all the practice had come to fruition. It still made her gasp as he slid inside and she gripped it with her muscles and felt every inch of his manhood.

He grabbed her cheeks tightly and pulled out and then in and then out. He slapped her again, this time much harder and his strokes became fast and powerful. All Lucy could do was mumble the words ‘yes, yes, yes’ over and over, her panties still in her mouth. Then without warning, he pulled his shiny hard cock out of her hole, took her knickers out of her mouth and forced it in. She sucked and slurped and groaned. He was good. If he knew it or not he was doing the right thing. Especially taking control of her and being forceful. Lucy loved to be dominated and the fact that he was black made it all the better for her.

He slipped it out of her mouth and rammed it back into her hole, slapping her and started to really fuck her. He stopped for a bit and just spanked her arse with both hands. Then he started again. It was so fast and furious that she nearly came herself but before she did he pulled out, sank it into her mouth and started wanking. He held her head so it was just inside and ran his dick around her lips, making a loud slurping sound. She felt his hand banging against her and was in heaven. This time it seemed like even more cum was in her mouth. She swallowed three times to get it all down and he lay next to her panting.

“Right, Lucy. That clinches it. I am gay and only want to fuck trannies from now on. Well, not trannies, this tranny. You are the best girl. You are black owned now, and I am going to introduce you to some of my friends. You say you want black cock, you are going to get it. Lots of it. Get on your knees and suck me again right now, you dirty white trash. I have always wanted a blow job right after I fucked a bitch and I have a feeling that you will be okay with that. Don’t argue slut, start sucking.”

“I will suck you and let you fuck me as many times as you like and I too love giving head after a guy has just fucked me, makes it just feel so fucking right. I will suck as many of your friends as you like, just make sure they know what a tart I am and need to swallow as much cum as possible. God, I love black cock. Give me lots to drink tonight, babe, lots. I am your white cum slut whore and live to suck big hard black cocks.”

She did as she was told and sucked him. If she really could start seeing this guy and his friends and have fun a few times a week this would be the best. His strength, his power, his gorgeous body, his unbelievably massive cock and the amount of cum she would have to swallow would be like a dream come true. She just hoped his mates had big cocks too. She knew that the bigger the cock the more cum she would get and this worked for her.

She felt so horny and had to cum again and just knelt next to his head and wanked, came, kissed and swallowed. All the time thinking about being gang banged by a few big horny black guys. 

Lucy laid on her back and opened her legs wide and pulled him on to her. He sank in and moved down and kissed her, pushing his tongue deep into her mouth as he started to move in and out. She looked at this wonderful man fucking her and her cock was rock hard. He pumped harder and harder and kept pulling out and putting it in her mouth, as he knew she wanted.

“Fuck me harder and harder. I need your cock so much. God, I love black cock. It is the best. You open me up with your size. Faster, faster, harder, harder. Fuck the living daylights out of me, I need it like this more than ever.”

He liked screwing her anyway and being asked to be so rough was great. He had never fucked anyone up the arse before and it felt perfect, better than ever. He moved her from side to side, pushed her legs back, crouched down to get as much power in his thrusts as he could. Lucy writhed under her new man as he rammed her hole like never before.

“Right you fucking horny little slut get ready, you’ve got some more cum to drink.”

With that, he pulled out, put it in her mouth, wanked, came and filled it. She gulped it down enjoying every drop. 

They both lay there breathing heavily.

“Well, I always wanted to sleep with a black guy because I thought that it would be better. My god, haven’t you proved that to be spot on. Wow, you are amazing. I have to say that your body is so gorgeous I can hardly believe that I am here with you. And your cock is so huge, it quite literally takes my breath away. I love it. I will suck it as many times as you want me to and you can fuck me like crazy whenever you want. Don’t even bother to ask. Use me for fun, babe. I am yours.”

With that, he sat up and pulled her onto his cock and started lifting her up and down. He squeezed her bum and moved faster. Then suddenly, still inside her, pushed her over on her side and then moved her on all fours. He slapped her and fucked her like a man possessed, half standing so he could ram her harder than before. He held her hips, pumped, rammed and fucked her little hole like his life depended on it. This time he really was giving it to her and she knew he meant business but loved it all the same.  

When he left, promising her her would see her tomorrow she just felt amazing. Her dream had come true and he had proved that a black guy could do it better, and he did. She smiled to herself and went to sleep feeling very satisfied and pleased with herself.

 

Published 
Written by LucyLou62
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments