Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Military Training with the Big Bar Maid

"Beginning of a hot romance..."

6
4 Comments 4
5.8k Views 5.8k
890 words 890 words

When I entered basic training in the Army in Southern Germany as a 20 year old high school graduate, I was no virgin. In my younger years I had been in an intimate relationship with a much older woman who used to live in our house. She was horny and aggressive, and I was mostly on the receiving end. The school girls were much different, giggling and shy. We did a lot of kissing and petting on dark park benches, but I never had the guts to go beyond that. In the Army, some of my comrades were already married and/or had years of sexual experiences with women of their age. So, I felt as a newcomer listening to their stories and was embarrassed to tell them about my particular history. This all changed when I met Gerda. She worked at the bar across the street from our quarters which happened to be one of the few nice drinking holes in the small town. I noticed her the first time I entered the bar a few weeks after we arrived. And she seemed to look at me, probably because I was 6’6” tall and did not look as naive as I really was.

Gerda was almost 6’ tall, a very big Bavarian girl in her mid twenties. Her voluptuous breasts and her beautiful butt were probably the reason why she got employed at this place frequented mainly by soldiers. She wore the traditional dirndl, which typically has a great cleavage for woman with the right set of tits, and she sure had those.

 When she was serving drinks at our table, I had the impression that she bent down more as she put my glass down than with my comrades, she also always managed to touch my shoulder or my arm with her nipples, and she always smiled at me so sweetly. Soon she became my companion at night in the barracks when I jerked off thinking of her, her gorgeous tits and the fat ass swinging under her skirt when the walked across the room on very high heels and strong, sexy legs.

After a while I figured it may be more convenient to sit at the big bar rather than at a distant table, because that’s where Gerda’s work place was. And sure enough, whenever she had a free moment she walked over to me behind the bar and we started to talk. One day when I paid my bill, she put a little note under the change money on the bar which said, "Come to the Krone tomorrow at 8”.

The Krone was a hall where a band played for dancing on Saturdays, but typical in those days, only couples were allowed to enter. At 8 p.m. sharp I arrived the next evening, and sure enough, Gerda was waiting for me at the door. I did not wear my uniform, and her tremendous body was barely covered by a low cut blouse, obviously with no bra, and a spectacular miniskirt. We sat down at a table in a dark corner, holding hands like an old couple, had a drink and then the music started.

VolcanicSquirty
Online Now!
Lush Cams
VolcanicSquirty

When we got to the dance floor under the flashing low lights this woman did not hesitate to put her arms right around my waist and pulled her body against me. Soft, big breasts pushed against my chest and her leg got between mine with every step during the first fast dance. We got lucky, the second dance was slow. Gerda was holding me tight, my nose smelling her thick blond hair, and her knee was coming up between my legs so that her hip was pressing against my cock which reacted immediately. She looked up to me with a devious little smile, pulled my head down, and her lips met mine. Since she did not use lipstick, the kiss tasted delicately, and our tongues started playing.

We probably danced for an hour without a break, rubbing our bodies against each other. After a while, I was holding hand-fulls of her breasts from both sides, massaging and lifting them like two ripe melons, while she got her hand down between us and found my cock which now was hard and hungry. While she squeezed it softly, I slit my a hand under her blouse into the back of her skirt and got hold of those bubbling butt cheeks. When we finally returned to our table, we were both horny like hell.

“I want to cum right here," she whispered, "you too?”

She had my cock out of my trousers under she table in no time holding and teasing my balls with one hand and stroking my meat with the other, while she opened her legs so that my hand could wander up the meaty thighs to discover a wet, hairy hole without any panties. Her clit felt as big as her nipples, and I was rubbing it with my fingers exploring her hot opening. She moved her body up and down on my hand, moaning and licking my face, and her hand masturbated my penis until we both exploded our juices.

Exhausted, we then leaned back for a while and cuddled. I knew that this first part of my military service would be much more pleasant than I had ever thought.

...to be continued...

Published 
Written by Sailingrich
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments