Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Miss L.J. Foot Therapy

"Laura, My boss, my red headed goddesses"

3
1 Comment 1
15.2k Views 15.2k
1.2k words 1.2k words

My name, well that’s not really important. I work as an assistant accountant for a retail company based in the United States. My boss, LJ, stunning in every way, and basically ran the finance department.

She was mesmerising, in every way. She was my boss, my redheaded goddess. If you looked into her eyes, it was as if you were in a trance. She had lips like suctions cups. Her breasts, my god her breasts, just perfect in every way. She would always wear a press up bra and a slutty top, which would show you the most beautiful sight. But don’t even get me started on her legs. Every now and again especially in the summer, she would wear the shortest dresses, revealing her cock teasing legs. You would get a bonner just looking at them, perfectly smooth. She was an exquisite piece of art, a rare jem. On the rare occasion she would wear sandals. Her lushes toes made your mouth water. Just the thought of sucking them, would get you all frustrated.

It all started on my first day of my new job. She was very kind and caring the thought of her as a boss was amazing. She would always remain calm and collective when dealing with me. However, she was an absolute bitch to most people. It was summer the sun was blaring; it was as if you were in an oven. The only good thing was Laura. For that entire month, she wore slutty dresses and sandals.

As I was new, I asked a lot of question. She would always come over and help me, with a smile. I would always take a prying look at her legs and feet. Sometimes I would have to excuse myself and go to the bathroom until I calmed down. This didn’t go un-noticed; I found that out in my first one to one meeting.

It was in a small room. The sun was bursting through the windows, and showing the surrounding buildings. I lead the way and she followed. As she entered the room after me, she locked the door. I found it a bit strange, but I just assumed she didn’t want to be disturbed. She sat down front on me and crossed her legs, her feet dangling if front of my eyes. Then it happened again, I was rock hard. Don’t get me wrong I’m not gifted in that department. My penis is around five inches max, if that. But she noticed again, as always. She would never make it obvious though. We started going through how I was doing. What my strengths and weakness were etc.

Then I asked the question that changed everything, “What can I do to improve?”

She replied “Stop ogling my feet,” and let out the cutest giggle.

I started to go red and she said, “I don’t mind you staring but don’t make it obvious."

She started talking about work again and setting my KPI for my bonus. She started listing the things she wanted me to do, I zoned out.

She hit the table lightly and said, “Did you get that?”

I just nodded.

“Now, a little motivator, do you trust me?” she said.

Again I nodded.

She wriggled her feet, slipped off her sandals and said, “What do you think of my feet.”

I couldn’t get a word out “I, I, um.”

“I’ll take that as a yes,” she replied and placed her feet on the table right in front of my eyes.

“I bet you want to kiss them, suck them, and worship them.”

I replied, “Yes Miss, I mean yes Laura” in an eager tone.

She giggled and said, “If you do well maybe Miss Laura might let you play with her feet, would you like that?”

“Yes Laura,” I said relieved.

“It’s Miss Laura when we're alone, understand?” she said in a seductive tone.

“Yes Miss Laura,” I replied.

“Good, since you did so well this week, I’ll reward you, kiss my feet,” she said.

I didn’t think about it, I knelt down in front of her.

mattgreatcock
Online Now!
Lush Cams
mattgreatcock

She moved her bare plain white toes with red nail polish to the floor, and motion for me to kiss them, whilst giggling.

“I’m going to have so much fun with you, I might have to make you my foot slave, would like that?” She said.

I started to kiss her feet more frantically.

“I’ll take that as a yes, don’t get too excited we wouldn’t want you making a mess in your trousers,” she said in a seductive tone

I looked into her eye and she said, “Stay focused on my feet, you can’t multitask!”

I moved my eyes back to her succulent toes, my mouth was watering, she again noticed, as her feet started to get wet.

She started to rub her free legs up against my crouch and said, “Somebody’s getting a little bit excited,” as I let out a slight moan of pleasure.

She continued playing with my cock. Continuous rubbing her feet and legs against my crotch. I started letting out moan’s more frequently. They were starting to get louder and louder. I started kissing her feet faster and faster. I was just about to blow she pushed me onto the floor with the foot I was kissing and said, “My my, you really are and eager little foot boy, how close were you to Cumming?"

I was laying on my back trying to regain myself, I was breathing heavily. I was just about to answer when she placed her big toe on my lips and said, “I bet if I had continued rubbing your little cock for a second longer you would have cummed in your pants.”

She didn’t want an answer, she already knew. I was about to speak when she placed more pressure on my lip. I thought she wanted me to start again. As I opened my mouth her big toe was engulfed by my mouth.

“Stop, that’s enough, I don’t want you to cum in your trouser, that’s going to be difficult to explain,” she said trying to keep a straight face. She could see my little cock twitching inside my pants.

I was about to reply when she gave me a look. She knew I was on the close. I didn’t have to tell her anything she just knew things about me. She knew my fantasy, my deepest darkest desires.

I stopped straight away and said, “Thank you, Miss Laura.”

She smiled and said, "Put my sandals back on, and when we leave here, get control of that little thing,” whilst pointing to my cock.

I started to put on her shoes. Once I was done, she got up and unlock the door and left, leaving me on my knees in the meeting room.

I regain myself and went into the bathroom to claim down. As I returned to my desk, I received an e-mail from her; it said - 

“I hope you didn’t wank that little wee wee.”

I look across the table and motions with my mouth. “Of course not Miss Laura.”

She let out the cutest, sexiest giggle ever.

She owned me, and she knew it.

 

Published 
Written by footlover95
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments