Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Daughter's Best Friend - Part 2

"Amy pops by for a visit and seduces her best friend's father in his office as she grinds on his lap."

55
11 Comments 11
49.1k Views 49.1k
2.6k words 2.6k words
Famous Story

That next morning I awoke to the sound of noise from downstairs.  I got up and dressed before summing up the courage to head down where I found the girls getting ready to head out to school.  Picking up their bags, they headed to the door as Cassie kissed me goodbye and reminded me that she'd be heading to her mother's for the weekend after school.  I said goodbye and I'd see her on Monday, as she headed out the door.

Amy stepped forward, thanked me for allowing her to sleep over last night and gave me a warm hug of appreciation. Amy then exited the house and followed Cassie down the path and out of sight. I'd got through it, somehow, and it appeared either what I saw was my mind playing tricks on me or Amy didn't tell Cassie what had taken place last night.  Either way, the feel of fear had been lifted. Or so I thought.

That whole day went slow, as I worked from home in my own office.  As the early evening came around, a knock at the door caught my attention. Opening the door, I was a little taken back to discover Amy stood there waiting.

"Amy," I said in surprise, "if you're looking for Cassie she's staying at her mother's all weekend!" I explained.

"Oh, I know. I actually came to speak to you. Is it okay if I come in?" Amy asked politely with a sweet smile.

I ummed, uncertain of whether I should but eventually I just said, "Of course".

Amy entered, as I lead her into my office where I'd left things. "Sorry, just let me finish up with something a minute!" I explained, shuffling some paperwork around on my large desk and filing some more away before I sat down behind. Amy stood the other side.

"Now, how can I help you, Amy?" I asked, looking up at her. It hadn't gone unnoticed that she'd came over in one of her very short skirts that showed off her smooth legs, and a tight top that clung to her upper body, especially capturing the beautiful shape of her breasts and from what I could tell, it didn't appear she was wearing a bra as her erect nipples poked at the thin colored fabric.

"Well, I don't know how to say this..." Amy started to say, as she bit her bottom lip.

"Is everything okay with you?" I asked, sensing her nervousness.

"I saw you watching me take a shower last night," Amy blurted right out.

I tensed up as fear took over. The actual fact she'd confirmed she'd caught me watching her scared me, more than anything in my life.  I hung my head in my hands, looking away in shame of my actions. "Please don't tell Cassie what I did, it'll destroy her, and me!" I begged of her as my hands shook.

"It's okay, I'm not gonna tell her," Amy replied.

A huge sigh of relief took over. I raised my head and looked at Amy who smiled in return.  "Thank you," I said. "I'm really sorry, Amy. I was just passing and the door was open, and..." I started to say.

"I know, I left it open" Amy cut in saying. "I was hoping you'd catch me," she added

"You... wanted me to watch you?" I asked, taken back by her confession.

"Yes," she said, as she began to step around the desk, approaching where I was sat.

She perched her tight little butt upon the edge of the desk, at my side. Her skirt rode up her thighs as they parted just slightly, allowing my eyes to glance down and catch a glimpse of her pink thong panties she was wearing. I quickly looked back up at Amy's face, and she smiled, catching me in the act again of looking at her in such a sexual, deviant way as I softly gulped.

"Did you like what you saw last night?" Amy asked. "I was thinking of you as I masturbated in the shower," Amy said with confidence and maturity to her youthful appearance.

I felt uncertain how to answer her. Should I tell her the truth, or lie. My face grew redder by the second of shame. At the same time, the idea of just taking Amy there and then, ripping off her clothes, sucking on those wonderful, mountain shaped breasts, eating her pussy and fucking her so hard and deep was flowing into my mind.  The thought had taken its effect upon my hormones. My cock was growing hard, pushing at the fabric of my pants to break free.  I crossed my hands over my crotch, which Amy had taken notice of.

"Don't do that, it's nothing to be ashamed of," she told me, as she ushered my hands away so the growing bulge could be viewed better. "In fact, I have a confession to make myself. I sneaked out of Cassie's room after she fell asleep, and I opened your door and watched you jerking off," she added.

"I thought I saw you, but I wasn't sure!" I answered.

"It's the first time I've ever seen a man do that. Do you always cum so much when you jerk off?" Amy asked me.

"I don't know if we should be talking about this," I informed her. "You're my daughter's best friend," I added.

"Why, I'm not gonna tell Cassie about what happened. It can be our little secret," Amy said, as she leaned off the desk. She shuffled across in front of my seat. "Looks like you could do with a little relief, why don't I help you" she ushered with her eyes glued to the large bulge of my pants, where my cock by now was doing its own merry dance that could be seen, like a snake slithering beneath some sand.

She turned around and gently eased her perfect little ass down to sit upon my lap. I was frozen to the seat, unable to move anywhere with Amy sitting on me and facing away.  I could feel my cock growing harder, longer as it began to rub gently between Amy's ass cheeks, and was sure she could feel the throbbing beneath her.  Amy leaned forward as she rested her arms upon my desk, pretending to glance over the paperwork scattered around on the desk, she slowly began to rock her hips back and forth.

"Ooh!" I groaned. I was quickly finding myself lost in Amy's actions.  The gentle swing of her hips over my hardened cock was having its effect upon me.

"If you want me to stop, just say!" Amy whispered, knowing full well that I wasn't going to.

Amy continued to gyrate back and forth upon my lap.  My cock by now was huge beneath my pants. I was so aroused by her performance, as without thinking my fingers gently grasped hold of her waist and gave direction of how to rock against my hardened cock under her.  Amy didn't flinch by my touch, allowing me to guide her in how I wanted her to help me get off.

"This is wrong!" I whispered through soft groans.

"Then why does it feel so good?" Amy replied, still rocking her hips as her ass rubbed against my throbbing cock. Her gyrating grew a little faster, having it's desired effect upon me.

"Ooh!" I moaned louder, as my breathing grew heavier. My hands still clasped to her waist, guiding her hips to rock back and forth over my pants.  Even though the items of clothing upon both myself and Amy hindered our two naked bodies touching, I could still feel my cock slide back and forth between the sweet crack of her beautiful ass.

Amy leaned back, pressing her spine against my chest, releasing a soft moan through her own sweet ruby lips of taking pleasure herself in her actions of gratifying my sexual needs and desire to cum.

LeraBosto
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LeraBosto

Her head positioned to the side of my own, and even though she faced front, I could still feel the heat of her hot breathe through the grasping moans she was making as her hips rocked harder and faster upon my throbbing cock.

"Oh, I am so wet for you!" she informed me. "Here, see for yourself!" she added, as she took hold of one of my hands, guided it down her hip towards her smooth thighs. My hand ran across her thighs, as she ushered it over, sliding inward and between her legs towards her blossoming womanhood.  Her skirt had ridden up, allowing my hand to dip beneath the hem, where soon I found my fingertips touching her thong panties.  Instantly, I discovered she was telling the truth. My fingertips grew a little damp, owing to the wet patch she was forming from the sweet juices seeping from her soaking pussy.  "See, thinking of you makes me so wet!" she said to me, as my fingers gently rubbed against the sweet nectar of her pussy.  I gently rubbed in small circles while she continued to grind her hips, making my fingers push a little firmer upon her tender pussy and causing Amy to groan at my touch.

My other hand wrapped around Amy's waist, pulling her into my own body and wrapping her up as if I was hugging a teddy bear tight in my grasp.  The smell of her perfume was intoxicating, causing her to smell so sweet as she lay so close to my own body. My fingers were still caressing the wet fabric of her thong panties, rubbing back and forth, causing her pussy to grow wetter by the second.

"Mmm, ohh! Keep touching me there," Amy groaned out at my fingers rubbing her pussy through her thong. It'd been so long since I'd touched a woman like this. I remembered how much I enjoyed the pleasure of watching a woman masturbate in front of me, touching herself, playing with toys as I sat at distance and jerked myself off at the performance before my eyes. To look into a woman's eyes as she cums is one of the most magical things to ever see, to feel her hot breathe flow from her lips, to the sound of her groans of sexual accomplishment of reaching that most wonderful experience of an orgasm.

Her body continued to gyrate upon my hardened cock as it throbbed and pulsated beneath her. My groans grew louder, my breathing became sharper and more frequent as the rush of blood began to build as I drew closer to that wonderful moment of ecstasy.

"Hold me tight!" Amy gasped, as she took my hand from between her thighs and helped me wrap her up in both my arms as her hips gyrated, grinding her body upon my lap. "I want to please you, are you close?" Amy whispered in my ear, accompanied by her hot breathe.

"Oh God... yes!" I muttered through groans.

"Mmm, good. I want you to cum. Will you do that for me, please?" she softly spoke in her sweet womanly tone.

"Yes... anything for you!" I told her. No longer did I care who Amy was, in my daughter's best friend, or that she was still only seventeen years old, but the need, the sexual desire to blow my load was all I thought of.  To have this beautiful young woman seemingly attracted to someone like me, to have her actually telling me to cum for her was mind-blowing that everything else surrounding us, and all the other things in my head was just a mirage of faded memories.

Amy's hips gyrated like a stripper shaking her ass to one of her perverted customers.  My arms still wrapped around her, holding her tight to my body. Both of us were making beautiful music of moans and groans that filled the room, accompanied by the growing heat and the sexual passion building up to the climatic conclusion.

"I'm ... gonna .. cum!" I stated through a deep groan.

"Cum for me baby!" Amy answered back.

"UGH!" I groaned loudly as I felt a wave of electricity shoot through my body, flow down and hit my erect throbbing cock as a large wave of cum spewed from the crack of my shiny swollen crowned head.  My body shook, causing Amy's body to shudder sat upon me as my arms wrapped tighter around her waist. My head lay against her spine, as the wonderful feeling of my shuddering explosion forced me to spasm beneath her.  The chair shook, I shook, Amy shook. At that time, it felt like the whole world shook at this deeper more meaningful, and one of the best orgasms I'd ever felt.

The moments passed, as I finally began to settle down. My breathing slowed down, as several smaller spasms still rocked my body, causing Amy's sweet ass to shake a little upon my throbbing, and now very cum-soaked cock. Finally, I fell back into the chair I sat in. 

Amy pulled herself away from me, as she rose up. Turning, she looked down to see the large damp patch that had formed upon the crotch of my pants, where I had exploded all my cum.  "Wow, it looks like you blew a big load again!" she spoke. "Was that all because of little old me?" she said with a soft giggle.

I looked up at Amy with a smile.  "Yes, thank you Amy!" is all I could say.

"It's my pleasure... actually, from the looks of it, it was all yours!" she said with a sweet smile.

"I'm sorry, I didn't return the favor," I said to her.

"It's okay, we have plenty of time for that. I just wanted to help you enjoy yourself at this time. Now, why don't you go and clean yourself up while I make us some lunch!" Amy gestured as she stepped around the desk and exited the office.

I sat there, still blown out of my mind by what had taken place and trying to regain my composure, as well as the feeling in my legs of that weakness men sometimes suffer known as the 'wobbly leg syndrome' after cumming so hard that your body feels like jelly.  I looked upon my hand, as my fingertips glistened in the light of Amy's juices that had transferred to me from her own wet pussy.  Raising them to my nose, I smelt them. It was a beautiful pungent smell, as my tongue ran over them and I tasted her for the first time. It was as sweet as honey and I wanted more.

Despite all of this, I still knew what had taken place was wrong and a wave of guilt suddenly came over me.  If Cassie ever found out about the two of us and what had taken place, she'd want nothing more to do with me.  The only problem was, I don't know if I wanted it to stop. Conflicted with mixed emotions of an older man finding himself not only sexually attracted to, but from all accounts being seduced by this beautiful young woman was forcing me to struggle with which direction I should take in speaking to Amy about all of this and whether I should put an end to it.

Several minutes passed before I finally felt good enough to rise and stumble my way upstairs to get changed out of my wet boxers and pants which were stained with the large dollop of cum that I'd blown.  Meanwhile, downstairs, Amy was cooking up a little lunch for the two of us as I returned.  Sat there, eating, I was still conflicted with how to approach what was happening between me with Amy.

 

Published 
Written by John_Doe
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments