Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My First Sex Partner

"My Mother Had Her Girl Friend Seduce Me"

7
1 Comment 1
11.1k Views 11.1k
793 words 793 words
After my father committed suicide when I was ten years old, I was raised by my mother. I attended an all-male military high school. During this time I never dated nor had any girl friends.

When I was nineteen and a sophomore in college, my mother was concerned about my lack of experience dating or interacting with girls. She felt that I might get some girl pregnant, have to marry her and leave school. In order to give me knowledge of what sex was about, she arranged with her twenty-eight year old married girl friend to be my sex partner for the first time.

My mother came to pick me up to come home on a Friday night for a weekend visit. Her girl friend who I had not met before joined us on the drive home. I drove for the eight hour trip. My mother was in the back seat while her girlfriend sat with me in the front seat. After about three hours into the trip, Julie(not her real name) slid across the seat next to me and started rubbing my cock through my jeans. I was nervous about this with mother in the back seat. Julie told me not to worry as my mother was asleep.

As we drove she continued to play with my cock. I tried my best to keep the car on the road. The trip was more enjoyable with Julie next to me. She smelled good and seemed to enjoy what she was doing. As we got close to home, Julie woke up my mother. 

The next afternoon, Julie came to our house and asked me if I wanted to go with her. We went to a nearby one bedroom bungalow that I found out later was used as a meeting place for both Julie and my mother to have sex with their lovers.

We parked the car in the driveway and Julie unlocked the door. The bed was was a convertible sofa in the living room. Julie opened the bed, put a sheet and pillows on the bed.

Julie told me to get undressed. She took off her green sparkly dress. She was wearing matching red bra and panties. We both crawled into the bed. I was excited to be having sex with a woman. I was nervous as it was my first time with a naked female other than my mother.

As it was my first time, I asked her what she wanted me to do.

VeronikaTacher
Online Now!
Lush Cams
VeronikaTacher

She let me kiss her breasts, suck her nipples, and run my fingers through her pussy. As we were laying there, Julie asked me if I knew the parts of a woman's pussy like the clitoris or labia major and minor. I told her I did not. Julie explained what each was and how sensitive each was. Then, she leaned down and put my cock in her mouth to get it hard.

When Julie felt that she was wet enough, she had me climb between her legs and put my cock in her pussy. It felt nice and warm. I started moving slowly in and out of her. It felt so good that I didn't want to stop. Unfortunately, I came quicker than I wanted.

After, we laid next to each other for a while. Julie asked me how I felt. I told her I felt fantastic. Then Julie got out of bed, went to the bathroom and cleaned my cum from her pussy. We got dressed and she dropped me off at home.

The following Monday, I was to leave to fly back to school. Julie picked me up and let me drive. She sat next to me instead of next to the window. I put my hand on her bare thigh and started playing with her pussy through her panties. She was slowly getting wet. She never stopped me until a Greyhound bus passed us in the left lane. She asked me to stop playing as she didn't want to give a show to the bus passengers.

When we got near the airport, we stopped for lunch. While eating, Julie showed me a story where my seduction had been planned and descriptions of the labia, clitoris, etc. Since it had been my first time, I got a little upset with being the subject of a pornographic story. When we arrived at the airport, Julie kissed me goodbye and wished me a safe flight.

A couple of weeks later, in a telephone call, my mother told me that she and Julie had set up my seduction so that my first time would not be in the back seat of a car. I wanted to have a repeat performance with Julie but we never had sex again.

Published 
Written by skilledwolf
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments