Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

One Naughty Night

"I had a boyfriend, and I knew it was wrong but he was just too sexy!"

7
3 Comments 3
9.6k Views 9.6k
611 words 611 words
I was sixteen years old, and living with my ex boyfriend Vincent. He was a sexy eighteen year old with shaggy blonde hair, brown eyes and tannish skin. He stood a tall 6'3 and a thin 180 with the sexiest muscles I've ever seen in my life. I had a boyfriend, but I fucked Vincent often. Joshua, my boyfriend, had a small dick, about five and a half inches, maybe six. He knew how to use it though, which was why I was dating him. He was a good fuck, that was all. 

But Vincent, with his eight inch, thick cock, didn't know how to use it. I usually rode him when we fucked, but little did I know he had a surprise for me that night. 

It was 4/20 and he was taking me to a party where I could smoke all the weed I wanted. 

I was sitting by the bonfire in the dark when a hand flew up over the fire with a bottle in it.

"Vodka chugging contest!" the man yelled. 

I ran to his side and sat down next to him as he passed me the bottle. It was a very old friend of mine from middle school that I hadn't seen in five years. I knew he liked me and I loved making Vincent jealous, so I took him over to where Vincent was, having drank plenty already.

I threw myself drunkenly over my old friend with my back facing toward Vincent and hiked up my jean skirt to where Vincent and all the other men around him could see my bare pussy.

Vincent grabbed my arm and pulled me off of the man who now had his hands on my bare ass cheeks spreading them apart and almost touching my pussy. 

"Car, now!" he said, giving me a shove. 

I felt bad. I knew he was mad and he was gonna take me home where he'd give me sexual spankings, and then make me reach my own climax without helping.

KymSantos
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KymSantos

I really wanted his eight inches that night! 

I got to the car and opened up the passenger side door and started to get in. 

"Back seat," Vincent said. 

This dirty bastard was gonna spank me right then! 

I got into the back seat and undid my shirt, and pulled it to my ankles. I laid across his lap. 

He rubbed my ass gently and said, "Little whore huh? I don't think you deserve my spankings."

He started rubbing my pussy very gently till he reached my clit and started rubbing fast and hard, his other hand had its fingers in my pussy and he was working hard to make me cum. 

I felt it coming on and started moaning and screaming. 

"You like being fingered like a whore, don't you?" he said. 

"Yes!" I screamed, reaching my climax as he picked me up like a rag doll and pulled his eight inch masterpiece out. 

He sat me down facing him. "Ride," he said. 

I started riding gently, picking up speed and grinding harder as I watched his face. He loved my tight sixteen year old pussy. The harder I rode him, his face tensed. Suddenly his eyes opened and he grabbed my ass hard and held it down on his dick. My sensitive pussy felt every single spurt of cum as it hit the back of my pussy. My cum fetish kicked in right then and I started jolting and twitching, cumming in ecstacy as I felt his warm cum drip out of me. 

"Good girl," he said with a smirk on his face. "Now go show the other boys what I did to you."

Published 
Written by angeldenise
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments