Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Rough and Ready

"An afternoon at home results in savage sex."

16
3 Comments 3
14.0k Views 14.0k
2.1k words 2.1k words

I take you in my arms, holding you tight against my body, handling you as carefully as cut glass, my eyes lit from within, shining with love. I lean forward and kiss you - so very gently! - stroking your hair, my eyes slitted, all but closed, my tongue tracing the contours of your lips. My arms involuntarily clutch you tighter, wanting, needing to feel you next to me. My pulse is racing; I'm dizzy with desire and with love, and God, it feels so good! Warmth fills us, surrounds us, becomes one with us, and I kiss you again, deeper this time, a slow, lingering caress with lips and tongue. We sigh, and you convulsively clutch me tighter, seeking more of this intoxicating delight. I feel it too, and my heart thunders in my chest, breathing in the scent of you.

My lips dart along the soft skin of your throat, and you moan with each kiss I bestow. Our hips grind together, almost unconsciously, stoking the fires within. God, I love you! I'm lightheaded with it.

As if for the first time, my hands reach out, cupping your breasts, toying with your stiffened nipples and a groan escapes my lips. A shudder ripples down my spine, a whimper coming from your mouth, and I feel, somehow, what you feel. Your hand cups my balls, slowly moving up the full length of my cock, your fingers like silk, my cock jerking with every contact.

I take your mouth with mine, my tongue plundering your mouth, our tongues dancing a dance as old as time. I feel the fullness of your breast against my chest and I bend to take your nipple in my mouth. A muffled moan comes from inside you as I lick and suck, finally biting down and pulling back, stretching your nipple to the point of pain, the while fluttering my tongue against it. A hand slides between your legs, two fingers slipping into your wet pussy. You're still tight, and your little shriek mingles pleasure and pain. I finger your pussy, gently at first, then as you respond with more enthusiasm, harder, rougher, pushing you against the wall; ramming my fingers in and out of you, fast and hard, and a full-throated scream explodes from your mouth, loud and long and piercing, and you drench my fingers with your juices, over and over.

While you're still reeling, I take your hair in my hands and force you to your knees. Winding my fingers in the hair on either side of your face, I hold you motionless and shove my cock into your mouth, down your throat. I hold it there, then begin to fuck your mouth in earnest, slamming my cock in and out of your greedily ovalled lips. You suck hard, oblivious or uncaring of the pain, and I shove my cock down your throat again. I hold it there while you swallow - once, twice, three times - then I pull out to let you breathe, only to ram it back down your throat a second later.

Shoving you backwards onto the bed, I position you so that your head hangs over the edge and I ram my cock hard into your mouth, down your throat. I part your legs and eat your soaking-wet pussy, thrusting in and out of your mouth, fucking deep. You swallow me at the end of each thrust and only my cock in your mouth prevents you from screaming as my mouth and tongue bring you to a shuddering convulsive orgasm, then another. I pull out of your mouth and as you stroke my cock, I use my lips and tongue on your clit and you scream again, twice more, before going utterly limp.

I climb onto the bed with you, hold you tight, whispering words of love and passion, loving you with my voice as surely as with my body. I wait for you to catch your breath, then I pull you to your feet and shove you against the wall, hard, the sound loud enough to make me glad that we have no neighbors.

I lift one of your legs and you curl it around my hip. I bend slightly, then ram my cock straight up inside you. I lean you against the wall for support, then grab your ass and lift you. Your legs wrap tight around my waist and you slam hard against the wall again. I hold you there and my cock slams deep into your pussy; hard, fast, almost angrily.

The sounds we’re making as I fuck you bear no resemblance to human speech. This is no longer lovemaking - it’s fucking - sex at its most basic.

Your wet pussy grips me like a slippery hand as I pound into you, my cum boiling in my balls, my eyes hot and slitted, an animalistic snarl bubbling in my throat. My eyes roll up in my head as I slam into you and a roar rips from my throat, raw and bloody, as I explode deep in your pussy. It feels like I’m shooting pints of white-hot cum and it ignites something in you - your scream is a banshee wail and your nails dig into my back, leaving bloody furrows; your teeth savage my throat and the beast dances in glee, filling your pussy with a fresh geyser of cum that comes from God knows where. The orgasm seems to last for hours, and when it’s nothing but aftershocks, we’re sitting on the floor, my cock still inside you, shivering as though in shock.

When the last ripples have died away, our eyes meet. Your nails and teeth are bloody and so are my nails, having bitten deep into your ass in the last throes.

Human intelligence bleeds back into our eyes and we stand up slowly, stiffly, heading to the shower. Our touches are gentle, solicitous, loving again, not a trace left of our beasts...

Until the next time.

* * * * *

The next time comes just two hours later.

Like the first time, it starts innocently enough. We've been sitting around in our robes since the shower, saying little, drinking coffee and exchanging significant looks from time to time - sometimes nothing more than an arched eyebrow, a quirk at one corner of the mouth. We talk about how good it felt to just let go, to drop all restraint and just go at it, and as we talk, the looks become bolder, hotter, almost feral.

Some deep instinct tugs at us and we stand, almost as one, and suddenly you're in my arms, our hands groping, tearing the robes aside, letting them fall, pressed tightly against each other, kissing, clawing, moaning. I take your lower lip between my teeth, licking, sucking, worrying it while I grope your tits, squeezing them hard, twisting your nipples cruelly. You moan/growl deep in your throat, one hand going down to grip my balls, the other behind me, and your middle finger jabs hard into my ass. The sudden intrusion is exquisite, pleasure and pain mingled; the pain is exhilarating, arousing, and I lean back into your hand as you finger-fuck my ass. I groan as your finger stabs into me again and again, biting at your tits, your nipples, covering them in bite marks. I bite down on your nipples, stretch them. Your hand jerks my dick, pumping it hard. It's so hard and taut that it feels as if the skin will split.

I jerk backward suddenly, falling to the floor, grabbing your hand to pull you down with me. It takes you by surprise, and it takes only a second to pull you over my lap, pin your legs and spank your pretty ass hard. I'm not holding back - I'm really busting your ass, and it's bright red in less than a minute. You're making an extraordinary sound, something between crying and a hiss of rage.

Suddenly you squirm free and you pounce, your hands slamming into my shoulders, knocking me flat. You pin my wrists, holding me down with your full weight, straddling me, your eyes blazing. You lean forward, licking, biting at my lips, my throat, my chest. You take my nipples between your teeth and bite down and I writhe in mingled lust and pain.

You rise above me, your eyes gleaming with a feral light, your hair all over the place - and you slam down, taking my cock, claiming it as your own. Your pussy is soaking wet and you ride me hard, fast, brutally, your lips pulled back from your teeth in a silent scream.

My heart is racing, my blood boiling. I can feel every part of your pussy with crystal clarity - and then you rise again, my dick slipping out of you, and I almost roar with frustration.

Not for long, though. You drop to your hands and knees, your ass raised high. "Fuck my ass, you bastard." Your voice is thick with lust. "Ram that fat cock up my asshole and make it hurt." You spit out the last words. "DO IT!"

I kneel behind you. I'm hard as never before, a full nine inches and correspondingly thick. I grab your hips and ram into you, splitting your ass wide open, and you scream, one pure note that sounds like it could shatter every piece of glass in the house. Your ass is so tight it takes me three or four thrusts to fill you completely, your muscles locked tight. I ram hard in and out of you, not knowing or caring if this feels good to you. Somehow you're keeping your balance on your hands and knees - just one hand; two fingers of the other are buried in your pussy, moving to a rhythm only you can hear. You fuck your pussy like I'm fucking your ass - short, hard, brutal jabs that make you gasp. Your voice rises to a high, keening wail and you cum so hard that your ass clamps down tight, stopping my dick in its tracks. The wail goes on and on, your fingers slamming your pussy hard, and suddenly the silence startles - your head thrown back, your mouth wide open, but no sound emerging.

You topple bonelessly forward, my cock slipping out of you, lying on the floor twitching. Alarmed, I bend over you and you take my cock in a grip of iron. You get to your knees again, your eyes hot, feverish.

"Fuck my mouth, baby. I need your cum in my mouth, in my hair, all over me."

I take your hair in my hands and I shove my cock in your mouth, down your throat. You swallow me, no choking, no gagging, nothing. I fuck your mouth, hard, fast, deep, hitting the back of your throat with every thrust, your lips tight around my shaft, licking, sucking, swallowing. Your short but sharp nails are teasing my balls and neither of us show any sign of running out of steam.

Until I feel the tightening in my balls that lets me know that less than a minute remains before I erupt. "I'm gonna cum," I gasp and you grab my ass tight, start fucking my cock with your mouth, ramming, sucking, licking hard.

I cry out, a shout that turns into a lupine snarl, and you pull back, opening your mouth wide, jerking hard on my cock. My first shot goes right into your mouth, the second on your lips, and the next few spatter your face - lips, cheeks, chin. I can't think, only feel, and it seems like hours before my dick shoots one final time, splattering on your beautiful tits.

I collapse to the floor, gasping for breath. You follow me, your mouth engulfing my cock again, holding it in your mouth and sucking, licking, working for one last spurt - which finally comes - and you rise to your knees with a triumphant smirk.

We're a mess - again! - our bodies covered with bites and scratches, cum all over your face, and my cock feels like it's been sandpapered. I pull you tight against me. cleaning your face with my tongue, then kissing you deep, licking, both of us tasting my cum, swallowing greedily. We grind hard against each other, our skin hot and feverish.

"I love you." I manage to get the words out and then you take my mouth, kissing me, softly, lovingly, holding me tight. Something makes me shiver and I clutch you tight, loving this moment, loving you.

TinaClaire
Online Now!
Lush Cams
TinaClaire

Published 
Written by Mortuis
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments