Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Seduced by the Gray Widow

"Steve finds a pleasant surprise at his hotel after dinner"

29
15 Comments 15
40.0k Views 40.0k
1.7k words 1.7k words
Famous Story
The past few days had been horrendous for Steve, struggling to coordinate car rentals, flights and his auditing schedule. Five branch offices a week was doable if he found no serious discrepancies but it still posed the usual stress of getting where he needed to be on a daily basis. Thankfully today was the last leg of his journey for the week and he opted to spend the night here in Savannah and get some much deserved rest.

The Savannah Inn was an older hotel in an older section of town but nestled in a quiet tree laden area where quiet would be the key word. The rooms were all accessible from an outside terrace that surrounded each floor. The front and back of the rectangular structure had standard rooms, while lush suites were available from the sides.

Steve had just returned from dinner at a nearby restaurant. The southern cuisine was excellent and the portions too much to allow dessert afterwards, but he did drink enough wine just to relax before going back to his room.

As he rounded the corner coming out of the elevator on his floor he saw a woman outside one of the suites. She was dressed in a dark blue blouse and skirt, the latter of which he considered much too short for a woman her age. She had gray hair but her face lacked the usual wrinkles that accompany an older women. He estimated she might be in her mid to late 50’s.

She had an air of professionalism about her as she leaned on the rail that closed in the terrace. His attention initially was drawn to her legs. Steve was admittedly a leg man and she had great legs, perfectly proportioned for her height with a dancer’s calves. His eyes were traveling up her legs and admiring her slender frame when he realized she was looking at him.

“Having a look at my bum, are you?” she asked with a slight English accent. Having been caught in the act, Steve was almost at a loss for words.

“I’m sorry about that, ma’am; I meant no disrespect. It’s a guy thing,” he answered sheepishly.

“Yes, I know; you young lads always like looking girls over, always get a stiffee when you see a pair of knickers, don’t you?”

“Young lads?” Steve thought. Hell he was 37, so that’s not so young.

“Most of us appreciate a good looking woman and sometimes our imagination and fantasies can arouse us, even when we don’t intend to be,” he said defensively, “but I did notice that you have very toned legs; are you a dancer or something of that sort?”

She turned and leaned on one arm on the rail and her blouse drifted open just enough to reveal the lacy edges of her bra and some cleavage. Her implied boldness aroused him as much as the great legs he had stared at, and he dropped his eyes from her cleavage to her legs again. The skirt was almost thigh high, and her naked legs looked flawless.

She saw the direction of his glance and smiled. “Ah, fancy my legs, do you? Most boys love it when I let them play between them. No, love I’m not a dancer, never was good at it, no rhythm, you see? But I do try to keep trim, working out quite often.”

Steve smiled warmly at her and held out his hand. “I’m Steve, and I must say you have a wonderfully proportioned body, and yes, I am impressed with your legs.”

Her hand was warm in his and she held the hand shake much longer than necessary. “I’m Vera. So, tell me, Steve, what do you do when you find a woman with nice legs? And don’t be shy just because I’m older than you; remember that saying, 'There may be snow on the roof but there can still be a fire in the furnace'.”

He chuckled out loud and tried to be a gentleman in his response. “For one thing, I don’t hit on a woman just because she has nice legs. There has to be time to get acquainted and establish any mutual interests.”

The sun had gone down to the point where darkness was settling in around them. Vera moved towards the door of her suite. “Why not come in for a bit and see if we like the same kind of wine?” she asked invitingly.

Steve had no plans for the evening and he found this woman rather intriguing to say the least. He nodded as she opened her door and they went inside. The interior of the suite was surprisingly elaborate for such an old hotel. The living area was spacious and open to the dining area. The rooms seemed to flow from one to the other.

“Have a seat and I’ll bring you some samples of what I have,” Vera said.

Steve sat in a large armchair and sunk into its softness comfortably.

AlissaScott
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AlissaScott

Vera brought a tray with 3 wine glasses on it. “These are all they have in the wine rack here. See if any of them are to your liking and I’ll be back in a jiff,” she said with a smile as she left the room.

Moments later, after he had sampled the contents of two of the glasses, Vera reappeared, as naked as the day she was born. Steve nearly choked on his mouthful of wine but Vera calmly walked to the kitchen, poured herself a glass of wine and came back to sit opposite him in the matching sofa.

“Well, what do you think?” she asked indifferently.

“About the wine?” he answered with a quirky grin.

“No, you silly boy; what do you think about my body? Toned enough to fancy a fuck with me?” she asked blatantly.

Steve was uncomfortable on so many levels. She was bolder and more aggressive than women his age had been with him. She was certainly older than any woman he’d ever had sex with, and she seemed intent on seducing him, or being seduced.

His lack of immediate response prompted her to offer her own perception. “I sense you’re having reservations even though you almost drooled looking at my legs. I suspect we’ll both enjoy it more if I show you the way; would that be all right? I promise I won’t hurt you. Unless of course you like that sort of thing.”

Steve laughed out loud; he not only liked her but he realized that he really did want to fuck her. Why not? She had a great body and she obviously wanted it as well. “No, ma’am, I’m not into pain, but I would like to explore the possibilities with you.”

She stood up and came over to his chair, stepping up into its softness with a foot on either side of his body. Suddenly his view was a gray patch of pubic hairs, neatly shaved in the shape of a heart. Her hands slid lightly into the hair on the sides of his head and prompted him forward.

“I’d so love for you to explore this for a little bit, if you wouldn’t mind?” she asked.

A faint but sweet smell of perfume, something feminine filled his nostrils as her hands guided his face into her gray nest of curls. At first his tongue sliced through her folds, probing tentatively. She was wet and the softness of her thighs aroused him. Aroused him a great deal.

When his tongue lapped across her exposed clit her fingertips pressed a little deeper into his hair. “Ah, yes, that’s it, love. My Herbie used to do that for hours for me. That’s nice. Very nice indeed. And then he’d use his tongue on my bum; he was such a naughty boy,” She giggled.

There were many minor tremors in her thighs as he held her firm ass cheeks in his hands. She seemed very content to stand there and let him wear her out with is tongue, but after several very long minutes she stepped back and down off the chair.

She looked at the tent in his pants and lay down on the carpet in front of him. “Take it out and shove it in me, love. Don’t hold back!” she panted.

He slid off the chair to his knees, unzipped his pants and fished out his throbbing erection. He needed no prompting; he pressed it into her and sank his weight against her until he was lying over her, buried in her warm wetness.

She wrapped her arms around his neck and held on to him as his hips pumped up and down, slamming his cock into her with violent jerks. He had never wanted to fuck a woman so badly. He plunged into her time and time again with a violence and primal lust that surprised him. She wrapped her legs around his waist and he went even deeper into her core.

She lay with her eyes closed, head turned, biting her lower lip, but not uttering a sound. When he could stand it no longer his cock erupted into her depths, spewing his sperm as he continued thrust in and out. She clenched his cock as he came and he thought he would never stop coming.

Totally spent, he fell against her and she patted the back of his head. “My God, that was so wonderful, Steve; thank you so much,” she whispered.

“You’re a hell of a woman, Vera,” he wheezed. He retreated from her gently and rolled onto his back on the carpet. Vera rolled over and stood up and he heard her doing something in the kitchen.

“Come get some more wine while I fix you a nice steak, love. You’ll need a little energy later; I’d like you to spend the night so we can use the bed properly; will you stay?”

Steve rolled over and rose slowly, slipping out of his pants, boxers and shoes. “How much wine do you have, Vera?”

Published 
Written by benawriter
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments