Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sisterhood, Part Two

"Kurt becomes an unwitting accomplice to high school girls' scheme for money"

6
2 Comments 2
5.2k Views 5.2k
4.8k words 4.8k words

The Secret

Kurt hadn't heard from Nicole for several weeks after their torrid night together. That was a good news, bad news situation. Although he hadn't gotten a message from her, apparently Nicole wasn't pregnant. He had been anxious about that possibility during the whole time he hadn't heard from her.

Like most people in that town, Kurt was at the high school stadium to watch the Fourth of July fireworks. Everyone was there including Nicole. She spotted him and waved. He walked toward her through a crowd of high school kids and said, "Hi. How's everything?"

"Everything is great, Daddy. I've been really busy lately. You know, we need to get together again."

"Fine," I said. "Just send me a text when you have time."

"Okey doke. Will do," then she ran off to join her friends.

Two days later she sent me a message. "Want to see you Saturday night at ten. My girlfriends will be expecting you this time."

I had no idea what that meant but I answered, 'yes'.

The motion sensor announced my arrival and the same tattooed girl answered the door.

"Hi, I'm Kurt. Do you remember me? Tell Nicole that Daddy is here."

"Come in," she said. "Nicole told us you were coming tonight. I'm Tracy."

There weren't any other girlfriends in the room, only the girl answering the door and Nicole when she came down the stairs.

"Hi, Daddy. I'm glad you came tonight. You've already met Tracy here. The others are busy upstairs. Can I get you a drink?"

"How about a beer?" The frig was stocked with a beer and chilled bottles of Chardonnay. Tracy handed me the beer and the three of us socialized for awhile. "Listen, Daddy, I've got a friend upstairs. I promised to spend some time with him. Why don't you and Tracy get to know each other while I'm gone."

Him? Time with him? What's that all about? I wondered. As it was, she left me alone with Tracy. Tracy would have been beautiful, even a gorgeous girl if it wasn't for all of the decorations on her body. What was noticeable as well as the jewelry and tatoos were her tits. She was incredibly well endowed, and she didn't appear to be hiding that fact.

"Have a seat, Daddy. I'm going to pour myself some wine, then we can talk.

"What do you have in mind?"

"You'll see when I get back."

Tracy returned from the kitchen sitting close to me as I sipped my beer. She smelled delicious. "You know, Daddy, Nicole is a wonderful girl. Don't you agree?"

"Definitely."

"There are some things you might not know about us."

"Yeah, go on."

"Well, our boyfriends to start. The other girls are upstairs with their boyfriends."

"Nicole too?" I asked.

"Of course. But Daddy, they aren't really boyfriends. "Boyfriends" is a pseudonym, and they aren't boys. Except for you, all the men are thirty or older."

I gulped down more beer because I began to be catching on. "You mean your girlfriends are working girls."

"That's one way of putting it, Daddy. We think of ourselves as a service organization. Tonight, I am assigned to you. Nicole said you are a great fuck, so I've been really looking forward to tonight."

"Wait. You want to fuck me here tonight?"

"That's right. Is that a problem?"

"Not really, but first tell me about your service organization."

"It's simple, Daddy. Men on Backpage and Craigslist are looking for teenage girls. They come here for an overnight. We give them service, and they give us tips."

"How much do you charge?"

"We aren't whores. We don't charge for our services. We ask for $300 per night for the lodging and a suggested tip of $200 and up. Tonight you get a free one."

"Why is that?"

"You're a friend of the family, and we consider ourselves sisters, like family."

"Tell me how this organization got started."

"A group of us girls were watching a movie with Tom Cruise called, 'Risky Business'. Someone said we could do that and everyone laughed at the idea. But the more we thought about it, the better it sounded. Most of us are looking at steep tuition bills in the next year or two, so the idea started to gain momentum.

"Nicole said she had the perfect place and all we needed to do was try it once to see how it goes. That first time worked out pretty good. Three of us girls agreed on a couple of things after that. We would do it only once a month. No boyfriends are allowed. In fact, we would only service men over thirty. They have the money, and we didn't want the boys spreading it around the high school."

"Why didn't Nicole tell me this?"

"She was going to but never had the chance. Nicole thought you ought to know tonight. She is busy now, so Nicole asked me to let you in on our little secret."

"Bring me another beer. I have to let this whole thing sink in."

"Don't wait too long, Daddy. One of the men wanted a threesome if I became available." She grinned and added, "He's been here before and is a generous tipper. Look, let's stop all this talk and get to know each other better upstairs."

Tracy led me up the stairs to a room across the hall from the all nighter I had with Nicole. It looked pretty much the same except the sheets were a shade of lavender.

"I want you to be my daddy tonight. Having sex with Daddy is a turn-on, and I have a surprise for you. I want you to fuck me bareback."

"Hey, I don't want to be a real daddy."

"Don't worry, Daddy. All the girls here are protected."

"Nicole, too?" I asked.

"Of course. She just likes to play games with men. She said guys get more excited and cum harder thinking they were impregnating a sweet thing like her."

"It sure worked with me," I admitted. At that, I had to ask, "How old are you Tracy?"

"I just turned eighteen and will be going to community college in the fall. Abruptly changing the subject she said, "Daddy, let's get naked."

I stripped down to my briefs. Tracy didn't have much to remove. She wore no underwear and only a light summer dress that was easily pulled over her head. Standing nude in front of me she was covered with tattoos and piercings. Tracy had nipple and pussy rings and a diamond studded barbell over her clit. She was a very erotic sight. "Who's your decorator?" I asked facetiously.

She gave me the look, a quizzical expression. "What do you mean?"

"Your body. You look like a walking advertisement for a jewelry shop."

"I'm here to fuck, not be criticized like from my parents."

"Hey, remember I'm your daddy tonight."

"Okay but don't be so critical. Do you like me or not?"

"I'm sorry it sounded negative. I didn't mean it that way. You're exotic, sexy and beautiful, Tracy." With that reassurance, she threw her arms around my neck and gave me a deep wet kiss. She pulled down my briefs and my cock sprang out like a jack-in-the-box. We jumped into bed with my lips all over her fabulous tits. My cock strained in anticipation, beginning it's pre-fuck twitches. Tracy could feel my hardness on her stomach, quickly turning over to take me between her lips. While she was blowing me, I took the liberty to suck her clit and finger fuck her.

We continued to do sixty-nine until it was clear we both needed release. There was nothing really out of the ordinary when we got to the main course. She laid back, spread her legs, and I pressed in. I loved the way she stretched her legs high over my head spreading them in a wide V. It let me go deeper and deeper until my pubic hair was massaging her clit. And she let me know by her moans and cries how much she enjoyed being fucked. I tried hard not to disappoint her.

Before I knew it, she was having multiple orgasms, yelling, "I'm cumming, Daddy, I'm cumming. Fuck me harder, faster Daddy."

We had been going at it for a pretty long time with pressure building in my aching balls. I kept holding back, holding back, keeping from losing it. I didn't want Tracy to say I was a little early, like Nicole had said. I wanted to keep going but it wasn't to be.. I no longer could control my urges. The spasms started, spewing load after load of cum into her jewelry box. I left nothing in reserve. I was drained.

"Oooh, Daddy, you are just like Nicole said, even better. I want to taste your cum. I want to suck your dick dry.

"You are marvelous, Tracy but I'm totally spent. I have nothing left. It's better that you join the others and be of service to the big tipper. You earned it with me."

"You don't have to go, Daddy. I really want more of that magical wand of yours. I must have cum three or four times with you inside me. "

"Maybe some other time, Tracy. Tell Nicole thanks and we'll be in touch." With that I dressed and left the house. It was just past midnight.

The Proposition

The next day I received a text message from Nicole. "Why did you leave so early? Didn't you like Tracy? She said you came like a horse. The guy I had wasn't great and fell asleep. I was on my way to join you and Tracy just as you were leaving. We need to talk."

I was in no hurry to reply. Eventually I wrote back. "How about meeting at Jake's on Wednesday for lunch, say around one?"

She was there but wasn't alone. Tracy and Nicole sat in an out-of-the-way table at the back of the restaurant. Both of them already had their drinks.

"Hey, Kurt, you finally made it. We weren't sure you were coming."

"Yeah, got delayed by a fender bender over on Seventh and Main. Sorry."

Tracy said, "No problem. We ordered while waiting for you."

The three of us talked about nothing in particular before the pizza arrived. The girls seemed on edge. They weren't interested in engaging in serious a conversation. To lighten things up, I told them an embarrassing story about my first accident.

It was a crazy sort of funny story. I had absent mindedly put the car in reverse while at a stop light. Wanting to impress my date, I floored it when the light turned green. There was a cop car on my tail. Of course, he didn't appreciate the trunk of my car wedged in his headlights. My license was suspended for six months.

The girls barely laughed. I'm not even sure they were even listening. We finished the pizza mostly in silence.

"Okay, girls, why this meeting and why both of you?"

"Kurt, it's a little awkward. Neither of us thought we could do this alone," Nicole said.

"So, what's up?"

Tracy began, "Kurt, you know what happens at the house. We like to think that what happens at the house, stays at the house. The sisterhood is a pretty tight group, but our little family keeps changing. Some of the girls don't stay very long. One girl lives in an upscale neighborhood and left because she didn't need the money. She just did it for the excitement and likes sex with older men. Another said she felt she was cheating on her boyfriend."

Nicole continued, "Then there was Carol who decided she could do better on her own and became an escort. My god she is beautiful. Carol was the homecoming queen two years ago. She really raked in the tips. We hear she's been doing very well for herself."

"As you can see, nothing is forever with the sisters," Tracy added.

"Okay, but what does that have to do with me?"

Nicole said, "We need FC to replace those that leave."

"FC? What's FC?"

Tracy explained, "FC is our endearing acronym for new girls. We need fresh cunts, and we think you can help. Look, Kurt, you're a stud. Girls like you. You have a quirky sense of humor, a great body, and you really know how to satisfy a girl. In addition, high school girls like to date college guys "

I was frankly surprised because, I had never thought of myself as a stud. I didn't argue with their critique and asked, "Okay, so where do I fit in?"

Nicole tried to make her answer seem as ordinary as asking for a ride to school. It wasn't a small favor but a proposition. "It's like this, Kurt. Nicole's cousin, Mel, helped us out until he graduated. Now we hope you can do the same."

"Doing what?"

Tracy was blunt. "We need you to help us recruit FC."

I was sure I misunderstood. She said, "recruit." I thought, How the hell was I going to do that? Then I asked, "How did Nel, or was it Mel, do that?"

The Scheme

Nicole filled me in on their plan. "Here is how it works. We spend a lot of time with the high school kids at parties. When the girls are alone, they gossip. We listen. Occasionally a girl seems to be the kind of girl that would fit in with our sisterhood."

She went on, "We invite her and others like her to an all girls sleepover. The party is at the house for girls only. We serve them wine and beer, but there is never drugs. After everyone is relaxed, the conversation turns to sex. Tracy is great at starting the conversation without pushing an agenda. If things are going as planned, we'll put on a porn video just to see their reactions."

"One thing leads to another," Tracy explained.

Mira_Mermaid
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Mira_Mermaid

"Some of the girls open up telling what they did with their boyfriends or their first time having sex. A couple of them compared notes on the different positions they had tried. You would be surprised at what girls are willing to talk about in private. Half of the time we are all giggling and laughing. Anyway, that's our early selection process because only a few of them might be the type to join us. We really don't know for sure which ones are the right ones.

"Next, we gain their trust as best friend forever. Once that is established, we tell her about a cool college guy she might want to date. The story line is different with each girl. One of our favorites is to say the guy is between girlfriends. He is a hunk but depressed because his girlfriend just married his best friend. If she is interested, we would fix her up with him."

I interrupted Tracy and asked, "So that's where Mel or I come in?"

"Yes," Nicole said. "You can see this whole thing takes a lot of time. We need to be careful. If she is willing to go on a blind date with you, your job is to audition her."

"Audition?" I asked.

"Yes, like Nicole and I did with you."

"You're telling me that you fucked me to see if I would be your pimp?"

"Kurt, keep your voice down," Tracy cautioned. "We aren't asking you to be a pimp. We will introduce you to the girl at the house, then we quietly slip away. If the date is working out, you take her upstairs. You tell us later how it went."

"Why do you think she would be willing to fuck me on the first date?"

Nicole answered with a grin. "You'd be surprised what girls are willing to do on the first date. We've already told you what girls think about you, and the girls we choose like having sex. The other is they need money."

"Money? What do you mean?"

Nicole went on saying, "We only find girls desperate for money. They either want expensive clothes or are saving for a car or have credit card debt. It doesn't matter, only that they need money and like sex. So, although we don't say they should fuck you, we tell them as friends, we could help them out with the money we've saved from tips from older guys. They are curious of course and we say we just like sex with more mature guys. They are told to play on your emotions and tell how sorry they feel for you. The story about you is fake. Their story is mostly true."

"I can't believe this actually works."

"It does!" the two girls said in unison.

I was pretty sure they were right. I was being auditioned by the two of them and never suspected a thing.

"Look, Kurt, why not try it?" Tracy said. "We know a girl who just might be perfect for our sisterhood. Her name is Mary Anne. Maybe you could meet her Friday night."

"I'm not sure. Let me think it over. I'll let you know by Friday."

The Mark

So that's how it all started. I met the three girls at the house Friday night at eight. Introductions were made, and we talked for awhile. Slowly, deliberately, and stealthily, Nicole and Tracy left the room. They were nowhere to be seen leaving me and Mary Anne alone.

She was a pleasant girl, the girl next door type. Mary Anne was a bit chunky, not fat, but heavy boned. She could have used a hairdresser because it looked as if she was having a bad hair day. Otherwise, Mary Anne had a pretty face and an attractive smile.

We tried to find common ground in our conversation. I had no idea how to get her into bed, and she wasn't exactly flirting with me. She was a pretty straight forward girl and said things that was on her mind. Mary Anne had just turned seventeen and said she wanted to go to college but her parents couldn't afford it. "The thing is, Kurt," Mary Anne told me, "I don't claim to be an 'A' student, so a scholarship is out of the question."

"What do you want to do Mary Anne?"

"Right now I want to pay off my credit card. My parents warned me not to overdo it, but I just can't stop buying stuff. It's so easy with a credit card online."

"Yeah, you're right about that."

"Look, Kurt, let's stop avoiding the reason Nicole and Tracy wanted me to meet you. I'm here to have sex with you, right?"

I gasped for air and my face was flush with embarrassment. Holy shit. This wasn't what I had expected.

"Why do you say that, Mary Anne?"

"Don't be so embarrassed, Kurt, or is it Daddy? They do it with older guys and I might want to do it with you. This is how I feel about it. Nicole and Tracy are my best friends, so I'm willing to do them a favor. I was here at a girls' party, and we all got talking about sex. I kind of admitted that I had sex with a lot of the guys at school. I wasn't bragging about it. You know how it is. I like it and said so. The other girls said they like it too, but with their boyfriend. It's just that I've never had a boyfriend.

"Anyway, Nicole confided in me saying she thought you were a real hunk, and wanted to have sex with you as a birthday present. The trouble is, she said, you are her cousin. So, we talked some more, and I told her it would be okay if I met you. I didn't make any promises but Nicole said if it worked out, she would help me with my credit card problem."

"How much did she say?"

"I think it was a hundred."

"You're saying my cousin was willing to spend that much on me for my birthday?"

"I guess so."

"What have you decided now that we've met?"

"I'm not sure, yet," Mary Anne answered by looking away from me.

"Let's have some wine and maybe after we get to know each other, it will be more clear."

"Okay but I'm not much of a drinker. Put some ice in the glass and don't fill it too full.

She sipped wine the and continued with more small talk. On her second glass of wine, we sat together on the sofa. It seemed she was warming to the idea of giving me Nicole's birthday present. I reached over and put my arms around her giving her a gentle lip kiss. She returned it with a deep full mouth passionate kiss. I knew we were on our way.

Upstairs the sheets were ready. Mary Anne was gratefully uninhibited once we were in the room, tugging on my clothes and pulling off her bra and panties. She seemed just as excited about doing it, having sex, as getting the money. We engaged in oral play as starters. I was interested in what she knew and what she was willing to do. I didn't have to wait long.

At one point she sat on my face giving me a good shot at eating her out. Mary Anne was adept at blowjobs although she couldn't deep throat. Her slurping sucking sounds on my dick were seductive, and her talented tongue swirled around my balls and prick. Mary Anne licked my shaft from the tip down and back again, then into her mouth.

When the preliminaries over, I looked for a condom in the table drawer. She said it wasn't necessary. "I like to feel real skin inside me, Kurt, not a rubbery substitute."

"Do you want me to pull out?"

"Of course not, Daddy. I want to feel your seed spurting into my pussy."

"Then you are on the pill."

"Not really. I just had my period, so I can't get pregnant for a couple of weeks."

Maybe she was a little naive. I was definitely nervous about the whole situation, but condoms never appealed to me.

I pulled her to the edge of the bed with her legs dangling over the side and her unshaved cunt on the edge. As I stood over her, it was an ideal entry point. By this time I was fully hard; Mary Anne was aroused;and penetration was easy. She became more and more responsive as I drilled her. I felt her moisture increase and her hips heaved begging for more.

Mary Anne wrapped her legs around my waist and began whimpering, then howling like a wolf. I banged into her harder and harder until finishing with powerful ejaculations that kept pouring out of me.

When it was over, she said, "Oh Daddy, that was so good. I'm so glad that Nicole chose me to be with you on your birthday. Did you know she almost chose Gloria instead of me? Maybe we can do it one more time before I have to go home."

We did it again using some creative positions before we both were exhausted. She said the high school boys just didn't measure up to me. I wondered, Hmmm, was she talking about my cock or my abilities? Mary Anne hoped we could get together again. I told her Nicole was very persuasive and a terrific match maker. I was sure she would find other opportunities.

Of course, it wasn't my birthday and the other opportunities would not be with me. I sent her home at one in the morning. Later that day, I told Nicole that Mary Anne would be a perfect fit with their sisterhood.

The Catch

There were no more auditions that summer. It wasn't until Thanksgiving break that Tracy saw me at Jake's. She said that Mary Anne had worked out great, but had gotten herself pregnant by one of the high school boys. Apparently she had been double dipping.

Tracy asked if I was available in the next day or two. Of course I was available. I was horny and hadn't had sex since Mary Anne. What I did with myself in private didn't count.

"Kurt, we have Penelope that needs to be vetted. We need a replacement for Mary Anne. Penelope is a darling of a girl. We would really like her on board.

"That's a pretty fancy word you used."

"What? You mean vetted? It's been an election year, Kurt. You hear it a lot when they talk about confirmation hearings."

I laughed. Tracy smiled as if she was really proud of herself.

Penelope was nothing at all like I had expected when we met on Saturday following Thanksgiving. She had long raven hair, deep set dark eyes, and olive skin. In a word, she was beautiful. The moment I walked in the house, Penelope walked up to me with a hug saying, "You must be that sexy hunk my girlfriends keep telling me about."

"Yes, I guess so. Let me guess. You are Marilyn Monroe."

She gave me a sultry smile and said, "Close."

Three of us, Tracy, Penelope and I sat down while Nicole brought us drinks. The girls had wine. I had a beer.

Penelope was confident and a little more extroverted than most girls at her age. She said she was eighteen and didn't get into the college she had her heart set on. So, she began working at the local dress shop in town. I assumed that was the reason she was elegantly dressed.

Like before, Nicole and Tracy disappeared leaving me with Penelope who made me feel a little uneasy. Penelope dominated the conversation until, out of nowhere, she broke into tears.

"This is an act, Kurt. This is not me you see. I came here as a favor to Tracy who said you were her cousin and needed company. The thing is, so do I and here I am."

Now I felt sorry for her. "Look, Penelope, maybe this isn't the best place for us right now. What do you say we take a walk over to Wilkie Park. It's just a few blocks north of here."

"I'd like that, Kurt." We left the house headed to the park.

Penelope was quite open about her life. She had a boyfriend throughout high school but when he went to college, she didn't hear from him again. She hadn't had a date for several months and most of her friends were away at college. The other thing was that she was involved in a car accident and totaled her car. The insurance wouldn't pay because it was her fault for driving under the influence. The job didn't pay enough to cover the payments for a new car. Now her friends like Tracy and Nicole were trying to help her out.

"How are they helping, Penelope?" I asked as if I didn't know.

"This is going to sound really strange, and I'm embarrassed to tell you about this. I know it is your birthday next week, and Tracy wanted to give you a birthday present. She knows you haven't had a girl in months, but she just couldn't do it with her cousin."

"You mean she wanted to have sex with me as her birthday present."

"That's about it. Tracy and I are such good friends, and I didn't want to see her disappointed. We talked and we talked. Finally I offered to help. Look, I haven't had sex with a guy since my boyfriend left me. You know, we used to fuck like rabbits when we were in high school. Tracy was so happy when I agreed to meet you that she gave me some money to help with my car payments. So here I am. I'm really happy to be here with you, Kurt.

Penelope put her arms around me and gave me a big inviting kiss. "Let's go back to the house, Kurt. A girl like me is in the prime of her life. She shouldn't be celibate for this long."

We returned to an empty house and screwed like rabbits all night long and into the next day. She had her preferences and I had mine. We tried them all.

Penelope didn't make the grade as one of the girls in the sisterhood. Instead, Penelope became my wife.

Published 
Written by xhardx13
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments