Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Steam room encounter

"Fantasizing leads to reality...or does it?"

14
3 Comments 3
14.1k Views 14.1k
1.1k words 1.1k words
Going to the gym always had its perks. I loved working out. My body was a temple and all that jazz... truth is, I just wanted to look hot in that little black dress.

Today I ran three miles on the treadmill and did some free weights. Nothing too heavy, I definitely don't like the look of a bulked up woman. After swimming twenty laps in the pool, I decided a trip to the steam room was in order. I didn't have work today and the steam room always relaxed me.

Stopping at my locker, I removed my wet swimsuit and tucked a towel around my body. Walking to the steam room, I nodded hello to a few other women in the locker room. I opened the door and quickly stepped in, shutting it behind me. No one was here, this was perfect. I unwound the towel from my body and laid it on the wooden bench to cushion my bare butt. Sitting down, I stretched my arms out on the back of the bench, leaned my head back against the wall, and closed my eyes.

Relaxing in the steam room, I reflected on my life. Sitting there nude definitely led my thinking towards sex. I had the most wonderful boyfriend. He was a generous lover, always putting my needs ahead of his own. This thinking was beneficial to him as well. He knew that if he pleased me, I would be more than willing to please him. Thinking of our last sexual encounter, the weekend before, made my pussy slightly damp. He knew I liked it rough so he wasted no time dominating me. Pulling my hair, roughly fingering my pussy, and finally shoving his cock down my throat. While I loved being dominated, there was a small part of me that missed the gentleness that can be had while making love.

While thinking about gentle love making, the door to the steam room opened up and someone else came in the room. The steam billowing out the door obscured her slightly. I waited until the door closed and the steam settled before greeting the new arrival. She was a stunning red head and when she unwrapped her towel, I noticed that she had a killer body also. She nodded hello and settled onto the bench directly across from me. I smiled slightly and closed my eyes again.

My mind started wandering. I have always wanted to be with a woman. I think a woman's body is so sensual, just begging to be handled with care. I think about how the curves need to be caressed, the crevices stroked gently, and the mouth kissed softly. Unaware, my hand drifted down to my pussy and started gently stroking. I had forgotten that I wasn't alone. My finger was gently touching my clit and I let out a soft moan. That is when I felt a tentative hand on my leg.

My eyes flew open in shock. Here I am in a public steam room and I was touching myself. Mortified I glanced up and saw the redhead standing by me. Thinking she was going to lay into me about public displays of sex, I readied my explanation in my mind. Instead, she slowly sank to her knees in front of me and leaned in towards me.

Lunacollins
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Lunacollins

I sat up straighter and slid to the end of the bench. Her hand reached up and touched the side of my face and she leaned her face towards mine. I leaned towards her and our mouths touched. Gently we kissed each other, our tongues exploring each other's mouths. My hand crept up and encircled the back of her delicate neck, pulling her body closer to mine.

A soft moan escaped her lips when I pulled her closer. My hand gently trailed down her back, my nails gently grazing her skin. I felt her shiver. Her hands started exploring my body, gently cupping my breasts and rolling my nipples between her slender fingers. I gasped when she did this and pulled back slightly. Looking into her eyes, I saw how much she wanted this. I pulled her face down to my breasts and felt her tongue timidly lick my nipples. It was now my turn to shiver and moan. My pussy immediately responded to her gentle touch; I knew I was wetter than I had ever been in my life. And she had done nothing more that touch my breasts.

I leaned back against the back of the bench, causing her to lean forward to continue suckling my breasts. Her one hand drifted down my stomach and came to rest right on my pubic area. Her finger gently found its way into the slippery crevice and immediately began stroking my clitoris. I moaned louder and started moving my hips in time with her stroking. My eyes closed and my hand reached out to stroke her hair as she continued licking and nibbling my breasts. Her finger stroking my clit felt heavenly.

Her finger slid down further and entered me. I was struck with the thought of how tiny her fingers were, I could feel how slender it was as she slid it in and out of my pussy. She decided to put a second finger in my pussy and I started moaning louder. Her fingering of me became quicker and she sucked a bit harder on my breast. All of a sudden I stiffened and had an amazing orgasm. My pussy juices squirting out of me and drenching her hand. She continued sliding her fingers in and out of my pussy a few more times until I started coming down from my climax. Her fingers slowed and slid out of me as she leaned back on her feet.

My breathing returned to normal as I slid forward again and gently kissed this beautiful woman in front of me. She smiled at me and stood. Walking over to her towel, she wrapped it securely around her and walked out of the steam room, shutting the door behind her. I could only stare at the closed door and marvel at this experience. The door opened again and two older women came in chatting about how annoying their husbands were. I took this as my cue to leave. I walked out of the steam room and into a deserted locker room. No one was in the shower either. I wonder where my red-headed goddess had gone. I knew I didn't imagine this.

Or did I?

Published 
Written by JuniperBreeze381
Contributing Authors
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments