Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Stockings and a Smile

"My friend Andrea and I plot to lure a fit young colt back to my place for sex."

28
18 Comments 18
13.6k Views 13.6k
2.7k words 2.7k words
During a nice chat I had with Andrea one evening, she mentioned that she’d read my account of the day I seduced young Josh whilst his mother and sister were out shopping. I told her that after that enjoyable event I was really keen to engage with more young men and women, and help them explore their sexuality. Andrea said that she’d love to join me in that enterprise so after a bit more discussion we decided to give it go.

Where I live there’s a path through the woods that leads to the local rugby club and every Saturday there are hordes of fit men of all ages taking part in that roughest of all sports. I suggested to Andrea that if she could get to my place around midday we could have a nice lunch before setting about the task in hand.

There was always a risk that my attempt to entice a young guy back to my home would fail, but because Andrea is bisexual too, we’d have fun anyway.

My plan was based on the technique that the big cats on the African savannah use to capture their prey. They select an individual from the vast herd and chase it down until it succumbs to its inevitable fate. The difference with our scenario meant that my success would result in a much happier ending for all concerned.

I had to book a Saturday off work but when Andrea arrived at around twelve-thirty she looked amazing, and she carried a small overnight bag containing those feminine essentials. She may be six years older than I am but her stylish elegance and gorgeous figure meant that she stood out from the crowd, and it was great that she’d come to visit me.

My home is an eco-friendly lodge set in a managed woodland development. It’s compact and bijou with just one bedroom at the top of a spiral staircase. I say it’s a bedroom but in fact it’s a mezzanine floor with a gallery that overlooks the living area below, and an en-suite bathroom.

I showed Andrea where she could hang her stuff and was looking forward to sleeping with her that night as arranged.

Over a light lunch we made small talk about her job in the bank and mine at Playthings, but we eventually got round to discussing the main event.

“First of all Andrea,” I said, “You are certain you want to go through with this aren’t you.”

“Absolutely,” she replied firmly.

I told her that I’d made enquiries at the club and was told that the home side was playing a Welsh team in a cup match and the final whistle sounded at around four-thirty. After their showers, the players gathered in the clubhouse bar with their families and friends, and I figured that if I popped in after forty-five minutes or so, everyone would be there.

“There are no guarantees that I’ll find anyone suitable,” I said, “But I don’t want to get back here with a gorgeous young hunk on my arm and you don’t fancy it.”

“I promise you Candy,” she said reassuringly, “If you bring a young colt through that door later this afternoon I’ll happily join you in full on threesome.”

“Any limits?” I asked.

“None at all,” she replied with a smile, “I’m looking forward to it.”

We spent the rest of the afternoon watching some porn DVD’s and when I glanced at the clock it was getting close to the time I needed to get to the club. I decided that it would be best if I wore something understated because, like the cats on the savannah, I didn’t especially want to be noticed. I didn’t want to fumble around when I got back either so I put on a long trench coat but remained naked underneath. I suggested to Andrea that she get ready whilst I was out, then I put on a pair of wellies and gave Andrea a kiss.

My outfit was like camouflage in a way and when I walked into the clubhouse it was as though I was invisible, which is just how I wanted it to be. I made it to the bar and took the opportunity to scan the room with my eyes as I waited for the barman to bring me a mineral water. There certainly was a wonderful throng of attractive men to choose from but most seemed to be attached to someone else so I was beginning to think that I wasn’t going to score. Then through the crowd at the far end of the bar I spotted a young man sitting alone at a table playing with his mobile 'phone.

I made a beeline for him and sat down opposite. He glanced at me but seemed more interested in his ‘phone.

“Home or Away?” I asked.

He looked puzzled so to clarify things I said, “Are you with the home team or the visitors?”

“Visitors,” he replied in a distinctly Welsh accent.

I asked him if he’d won or lost and he shuffled a bit saying rather mournfully that his team had lost by some margin. This brief interaction was an icebreaker though and we were soon chatting comfortably. Although he looked older than nineteen due to his chiselled features he was in fact still a student. He also revealed that he was currently free and single and was actually checking his ‘phone for updates on a dating website just before I approached him.

I glanced around to see if anyone was watching us then I leaned across the table and whispered, “I don’t want you to think I’m weird or anything but I wonder if you’d help me win a bet that I’ve made with my friend.”

He looked at me in a quizzical way and I said, “The thing is that she bet me I couldn’t walk into a bar in a pair of wellies and persuade a man to meet her and say hello.”

He looked even more confused so I told him that all he had to do was take a short walk with me and meet my friend. “Look,” I said, “I’m going outside now but I’ll only wait for five minutes, and after that you’ll never see me again.”

I hadn’t realised how tall he was until he emerged less than two minutes later but when he put his big strong arm around me I felt very safe with him. On the way back to my place he told me that his name was Ben and that he was quite intrigued by what was happening.

“There’s nothing to worry about, “ I said as I opened the front door with my key and invited him in.

I locked the door behind me and we were both greeted by the vision of Andrea standing in the middle of the lounge where she was wearing nothing but high heels, stockings and a smile. “Andrea, this is Ben,” I said, “Ben, say hello to my friend Andrea,”

Ben stood there rooted to the spot with his mouth agape while Andrea tossed her lovely golden hair casually and ran her finger slowly down her exquisite torso. Her ample breasts and pretty nipples were just perfect and that tantalising feminine triangle of bushy hair between her slender legs was just so tempting.

“Hello Ben,” Andrea said seductively, “Are you ready to play?”

Poor Ben looked completely bemused and was unable to utter a word.

“Come on Andrea, “ I said, “I’ve won the bet.”

“But what about the second part,” Andrea said. Then she turned to Ben saying, “Oh, it seems that Candy hasn’t told you about that bit has she?”

Ben mumbled something but it was incoherent really, “Yes Ben," I said, ”I forgot to mention the part about fucking us both. Please don’t say ‘no’ otherwise I lose.”

I’d already slipped my wellies off and when I removed my coat Ben suddenly found himself locked in a room with two shapely naked women who were intent on having sex with him.

To his credit he acted very calmly and when we both snuggled up close to him and Andrea offered him her lips, he kissed her tenderly.

MissAsiants
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MissAsiants

As I slowly unzipped his tracksuit top she reached down to his groin where she discovered the bulge between his legs growing stiffer by the second.

“Can I get it out?” she asked politely, but without bothering to wait for his permission she just lifted the waistband over his lovely meaty cock and it sprang out like a jack-in-the-box.

They were still kissing as Andrea gripped it and stroked her clenched hand back and forth along its length in a slow wanking motion, and she cradled his balls gently as though she was weighing them. “I’m going to suck this colt’s cock,” she announced to me as she sank to her knees and rubbed the tip softly against her cheeks.

She kissed and licked the head for a while and when a small droplet of clear fluid oozed from his tiny cock hole she tenderly licked it off. “Mmmm,” she moaned as she clamped her lips firmly around the generous girth of his manhood before devouring it completely.

As she started sucking it energetically I could tell that she was deliberately using her palette to caress the sensitive head and after a while I pleaded, “Let me have some Andrea it looks so delicious.”

By now Ben was completely naked and the subtle fragrance of the shower gel he’d recently used wafted from his perfectly sculptured body. He willingly reclined on the sofa as we knelt on the floor either side of him and then we started playing with lovely hard cock.

Andrea picked up where she’d left off and began sucking hard and deep on his rigid phallus then she selflessly offered it to me. It was glistening with her saliva but that just made it even tastier and we soon got into a rhythm of using our tongues up and down his shaft so that when we got to the tip, we could kiss each other as well.

“Are you ready to fuck me?” she whispered to Ben seductively, “Do you want to feel your big cock deep inside my warm wet pussy?”

Ben just moaned, “Oh my god,” and let Andrea kneel astride him on the sofa and it was such a glorious moment when she just eased the tip of his cock into the slippery entrance to her vagina. Knowing what she was feeling I gasped slightly as I watched it penetrate her completely in one long smooth movement.

I grabbed my new ‘phone and took a couple of pictures as she started moving up and down and I also managed to get a recording of the delightful feminine grunting noises she made as the tempo increased.

“God Candy I can feel it pressing my womb every time it goes in deep,” she muttered softly.

“Try to keep going as long as you can Ben,” I said quietly. “Let us know if you need to cum and we’ll stop for while.”

“I’m okay so far,” he said confidently so I stood the sofa with my thighs either side of his face and lowered myself down so that he could use his tongue on me. I pulled my pussy lips open and gasped as I felt his tongue connect with my tender clit then as I gyrated my hips slowly, his lovely tongue began licking every part of my succulent cunt from anus to clit.

“You’re making me so wet Ben,” I said softly, “Keep licking me but if I don’t cum Andrea will do it for me later.”

I was really enjoying Ben’s oral technique but I was even keener to feel his cock inside me so I disconnected from him and invited Andrea to lay on the sofa, which she did. I positioned myself on top of her so that I could lick her pussy and she could lick mine then I felt her hands pulling my bum cheeks apart. I could feel Ben rubbing the tip of his bone hard cock up and down my womanhood from top bottom and pushing gently against each of my tight orifices.

I wasn’t worried which one he chose but my vagina was leaking profusely and was clearly the easier to enter. The veins on his bone hard cock were so engorged that when he sank it into my tunnel I felt a continuous tingling sensation as every rib brushed my G spot. Then I felt the added bonus of his thumb gently stimulating the nerves just inside my sphincter and I loved it.

The juice that drizzled out of Andrea’s luscious honeypot was tantalising my taste buds with the unique feminine flavour that we all love so much and I could feel her tongue licking the soft silky flesh around my slit.

Ben started fucking me slowly at first, but gradually the tempo increased and I tensed my kegel muscles to grip him as tightly as I could. The steady rhythmic penetration was just amazing, and it was hard to believe that this young guy with hardly any sexual experience beyond his own hand could handle two lusty cougars with such aplomb.

“I bet you weren’t expecting to be doing this when you got up this morning were you Ben?” I gasped as his strokes became more and more energetic.

“Not in my widest dreams,” he whispered.

It was inevitable that he would need to cum soon but we changed positions a number of times before Ben announced that he couldn’t hold back anymore. As soon as we heard this Andrea and I knelt in front of him with our hands on our thighs and we pressed our cheeks together with our mouths open wide in expectation.

Ben was no stranger to porn films so he knew what we were waiting for and as he stroked himself to a climax he alternated the tip of his cock between Andrea’s tongue and mine.

It was a wonderful moment when Ben made that familiar sound of satisfaction that a man makes when he ejaculates and the first powerful spurts of his warm creamy cum began pumping into our mouths. We were all making soft moaning noises as Ben emptied his lovely load into us and although there was some spillage on our faces and tits, we managed to contain most of it.

Andrea made a great swallow then took Ben’s cock in her hand and milked the last few droplets of his precious fluid. Then I swallowed too and we kissed each other passionately before sitting casually with our backs against the sofa.

Ben just crashed on the sofa with his forearm across his eyes and mumbled something that neither Andrea nor I understood then he suddenly sat bolt upright looking towards the wall clock.

“Shit,” he shouted, “I’ve got less than ten minutes to make the coach back to Wales.”

“Don’t we even get a little thank you?” Andrea said sarcastically.

“I’m sorry ladies,” he said meekly as he hurried to get dressed, “That was the most amazing experience of my life but if I don’t make that coach I’m totally stranded.”

“We understand,” I said, “But what are you going to tell your mates?”

Ben said that they’d never believe him so I suggested that if he gave me his e-mail address I’d send him the pictures that I’d taken.

He just about managed to give us a goodbye kiss before scampering down the path to the clubhouse where no doubt the coach would be waiting to depart.

Andrea and I looked at each other both sitting there naked with traces of cum on us and we just giggled. “Did you enjoy that?” I asked.

She replied that she had and conceded that had we made the bet for real, I would’ve won.

“Come on honey,” I said “let’s have a nice bath together and get ourselves ready for the night ahead.”

Published 
Written by candytales
Contributing Authors
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments