Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Taking My Lover In The Shower

"I want her first shower experience to be special"

12
11 Comments 11
7.7k Views 7.7k
1.3k words 1.3k words

I had just redone a room in my home and made it into a luxurious shower with a rain shower head that gives you a spa-like experience with a larger shower head that pours water directly on you. It is like taking a shower in the rain but more private. My girlfriend of six months knew I was working on something special but she had no idea what. It was a surprise for her birthday. I was her first and wanted her first time having sex in the shower to be special too, thus the Rain Forest Shower. I had even decorated to look like a rain forest complete with a soundtrack of noises and animals you would find there. Against the back wall of the shower, I had placed a bench long enough to lay on and have sex with the “rain” gently falling on us. I just hoped she will enjoy it.

Today is the big day and Jasmine should be arriving any minute. I ran around making sure everything was ready, including a cake I had made for her birthday. The lights were down low and I had opened the door to the room so the sounds of the rainforest were echoing throughout the house. I heard her car pull in the driveway, and I quickly unlocked the door and jumped on the couch, wearing nothing at all. Jasmine rang the doorbell and I yelled, “Come in! The door is unlocked. Deposit all clothes at the door. This house is a no-clothes zone.”

I could hear her laughter in the background, and then silence. Five minutes later she walked into the living room, naked as the day she was born. Leaning over the back of the couch, she kissed me, running the palm of her hand along my cock.

I grabbed her arm and pulled her over the back of the couch on top of me, kissing her deeply, then said, “Happy birthday darling,” as I smacked her ass twice. “Be good and you may get the rest of them.”

Jasmine laughed and then asked, “What in the world is that music you have on? It sounds like a jungle in here.”

“That is precisely what it is supposed to sound like,” as I motion for her to get up. “Close your eyes and put your hand over them too, no peeking.”

I got up and took her by the hand, leading her down the hall to her birthday surprise. Once in the special shower room, I turned down the sound system and set the lights to medium. Then I went over and turned on the shower heads, of which there were four. I had fixed it where there was a master switch and a switch by each shower head to make turning them on and off easier.

“Open your eyes,” I said. “Welcome to your Rain Forest Shower and birthday present. I want your first and all shower experiences to be special.”

Jasmine took in the entire room and the huge shower, too much in shock to say anything but smile, and throw her arms around my neck, kissing me deeply, our tongues mating frantically. Breaking off the kiss I tugged her into the shower, grabbed the Loofah and squirted on some of her favorite peach shower gel, and began to wash her back, then moving to the front. I soaped her front and then laid the Loofah aside, moving back to her nipples, pinching and pulling them as I kissed her neck leaving a couple of small hickeys, marking my territory. I worked my way down until I was kneeling at her pussy. Spreading her legs I began to rub her sex slit while kissing her belly and massaging her ass, my finger teasing her little rosebud.

LucieEllis
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LucieEllis

Spreading her pussy lips, I started to lick her inside, pushing my tongue in as far as I could get it. Jasmine began to moan as her orgasm began to build. Just when she thought she could stand no more, I latched onto her clit with my teeth, gently nipping and tugging. This was almost her undoing as her pussy juices began to flow, her body twitching slightly. I then began to make my way down her thigh to her knee and back up, causing her to groan in frustration, her clit throbbing.

Grabbing two handfuls of hair Jasmine began to moan and push her pussy toward me, saying, “Keith, I need you to fuck me...now. I need to cum.”

By now I had my finger in her ass up to the last knuckle and was finger fucking her as my tongue and fingers worked their magic on her pussy again. I was so hard by this time that it was starting to hurt and knew I needed to cum. I pulled my fingers out of her and stood up.

“Bend forward, palms against the shower wall,” I ordered

Once she was in position, I spread her cheeks and then took my cock, rubbing it over the opening of her pussy, just barely pushing it in, feeling her pussy trying to clench onto it and pull me in farther. By now Jasmine was moaning and dripping pussy juice down her thighs. I inched myself in a little more as I played with her breasts, pinching the nipples hard as I slid in a little bit more. By this time Jasmine was trying to push her pussy on my cock but I pulled out when she pushed back. Then without warning, Jasmine found herself pushed up against the shower wall, her palms flat against the wall above her head, my cock deep inside of her. Jasmine let out a squeal as my cocked stretched her pussy and sent waves of pleasure throughout her inner core, hitting all her nerve endings.

I began to fuck her hard and deep ramming her against the shower wall. Her hand went to her clit rubbing it vigorously as she strove to her orgasm. I continued to pound her pussy hard as our breathing deepened. Her pussy was gripping my cock tight with each thrust, pulling my cum out. I could feel my balls tightening and my cock getting harder as my cum worked its way out toward her hot pussy. Finally, I could hold back no longer and gave out a primal scream as I shot a load of cum deep in her pussy, so much it was running down her thighs and my balls mixed with her juices. Within seconds of shooting my load, Jasmine screamed, her body convulsing and her pussy squeezing my cock, getting the last bit of cum out as her orgasm split her inner core like a volcano exploding.

Suddenly her body relaxed and went limp, the only thing holding her up was my body against hers holding her against the shower wall. I slowly pulled out and allowed her to sink to the shower floor, then I sat down beside her, the soft water flowing over us. I leaned over and kissed her deeply, holding her in my arms. After a few minutes of resting, I got up, pulling her to her feet. I flipped off the master switch to the shower heads, and grabbed two towels, handing one to her. We dried each other off and walked to the bedroom hand in hand. We laid down, curling up next to each other to rest.

As I rubbed her ass, I knew what her next experience in the shower would be.

 

 

Published 
Written by freespirit13
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments