Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Team Sports

"A young dude finds when you join the team you can play more than one position."

7
3 Comments 3
6.9k Views 6.9k
4.3k words 4.3k words

Toby had three wishes fulfilled in the same week. First he qualified for the football team, second he was placed on the offensive team and third he got the position of halfback, which he felt he was perfect for. He wasn’t big and bulkey, instead he was fast and nimble.

He knew he had to perform well if he wanted to stay on the active roster, and he knew he had the will and determination to succeed. First and foremost was to train hard. To show the coaches he was serious and willing to put in the time and effort to make the grade, he put in a few more minutes of training when time had been called and the other players had left the field.

They had been into preseason training for two weeks. It was Friday of the second week and he’d used the speed hurdles and the high-step trainer all afternoon, alternating with the sled. He’d gone back to the hurdles when the coach blew the whistle.

“Hey, rookie,” he yelled. “Get your ass in here. We’re closing up.”

Toby trotted across the field and down the hall into the locker room, stripped off his protective gear and struggled out of his sweat-laden uniform. Most of the other players were dressing, with a few already gone. Grabbing a towel he headed for the showers.

When he got to the shower room another player was finishing up showering. He rinsed the soap from his hair, turned off the water and reached for his towel. Toby saw it was Ryan, who played quarterback, and was considered the best player on the team.

Toby got under a shower head and turned on the warm water, planning to make the water cooler bit by bit as he showered and rinsed. The hard jets of water felt good beating down on his tired muscles. He turned, letting the water cascade down and over his body.

Squirting soap into his hand, he lathered up his body. He enjoyed the feel of his hand caressing his chest and stomach muscles. Though slim, he had well defined muscles, and liked to massage them with his soapy hands. They were his muscles and his hands, but there was still something sensuous about the touching of his body.

He lifted one arm and soaped up the armpit and then did the same with the other. He ran his hands down and washed his cock, lifted it with one hand as he washed his balls and between his legs. He couldn’t resist rubbing his hand up and down his cock again. He reached back with one hand and washed his ass, sticking a finger into his anus and cleansing it too.

He turned under the stream of water, rinsing the soap suds from his body, then stood with his back to the wall and his head tilted back, so that the water flowed over the top of his head and down over his face.

Bringing his head forward he shook it, flinging the water from his hair. He opened his eyes to discover Ryan, standing in the doorway, his towel hanging over one shoulder, watching him. His surprise kept him from noticing Ryan had his hand resting on his cock.

Ryan smiled at him. Toby turned toward the handles and turned off the water. When he looked back Ryan tossed him a towel which he caught before it hit him in the face. He dried the water from his eyes and then his hair. As he lifted his arm to dry an armpit Ryan spoke.

You're my new halfback, aren’t you.” It wasn’t a question. “What’s your name again?”

“Toby. Toby Madison.”

“Toby, I’m Ryan.”

Toby smiled. “Yeah, I know who you are. Who doesn’t”

Ryan smiled again. “I’ve been watching you.”

For a moment Toby thought he meant then, in the shower. He was confused.

“You’re pretty good,” Ryan continued. “You’re quick and fast. I think you’ve got what it takes.”

“Oh,” Toby said, relieved. “Thanks.”

He finished drying his legs and ass and walked toward the door. Ryan stepped back and to one side. As Toby passed through Ryan turned and they walked side by side toward the lockers.

“So, have you played somewhere before, or is this your first team?” Ryan asked.

“It’s my first.”

“Ah, a rookie. So you’ve got a lot to learn. A lot of firsts. Well, this is as good a place as any. Maybe better than some.”

Toby grinned. “Yeah, I’m pretty green. But I’m willing to try.”

Ryan arched an eyebrow. “To try anything?”

“Sure. I want to fit in, and I want to be the best. Well, you’re the best, but you know what I mean.”

They had reached their lockers and Ryan pulled on a jockstrap and his sweatpants. Toby was rummaging in his locker looking for his briefs.

Ryan remained sitting on the bench. “You know, you’ve got a really nice body.”

Toby, surprised but pleased, turned toward him.

“Yeah,” Ryan said, looking him up and down, “sweet.”

Toby wasn’t sure what to say. “Well, I wish I could fill out more. You know, be more like you. Bigger, I mean.”

“Why? You’re just fine the way you are. Good proportions, smooth skin, a nice sized cock. What more could you want?”

Toby didn’t respond. He was at a loss for words, but he also hadn’t moved. He didn’t seem to notice his cock had, if ever so slightly.

“Come here a minute,” Ryan said in a low and somehow different voice.

Maybe because he’d said ‘a minute’, maybe that had made it different, innocent, but Toby took the four steps to Ryan. Ryan reached out one hand and cupped it under Toby’s balls, lifting them. At the same time, with one swift movement he bent forward and slurped Toby’s still mostly soft cock into his mouth.

Toby’s initial reaction was to jump back, but Ryan wrapped one muscular arm around Toby’s thighs, holding him where he stood. Without his permission his cock rapidly grew long and hard. He’d had no say in the matter.

Ryan moved his head back and forth the length of Toby’s cock, making a slurping sound that seemed to ricochet off the walls of the locker room. Toby put a hand on Ryan’s shoulder to steady himself. His knees had almost given way.

Regaining his senses he tried to pull away, but only succeeded in getting his cock free from Ryan’s mouth. It hit Ryan’s face, and he kissed it.

“Somebody…” was all he could choke out.

Ryan looked up at him, his cock still pressed against the side of Ryan’s nose.

“No, it’s okay. Everybody’s gone. I lock up. Nobody’s here.”

He moved his head so the cock was free and stuck out his tongue and licked it.

“Doesn’t that feel good? Don’t you like that? Sure you do.”

“I, I, I don’t know,” Toby stammered.

“You don’t know if it feels good?”

“Yeah. I mean yeah, it feels good, but…”

“But what, buddy? It feels good, so you like it. I know I do. You’ve got a nice cock, attached to a nice body, and I like sucking it. So what’s not to like?”

“But…” and Toby couldn’t think what more to say.

“So if it feels good,” and he licked his tongue up Toby’s cock from bottom to top, “and you like it, why not tell me to suck it some more?”

Toby didn’t say anything, but his damn cock jerked against Ryan’s face.

“No, you don’t have to tell me. I’ll do it anyhow. Come here, do this.”

He’d removed his arm from holding Toby’s legs and leaned back, letting Toby stand free. Toby didn’t move.

Ryan scooted a foot down the bench and threw one foot over to the other side so he was sitting straddling the bench. He lay back and lifted his head so he was looking at Toby.

“Stand over me, you know, with one foot on either side of the bench. Yeah, like that, but move up a little farther. No, a little more, so you’re standing over my waist. Yeah, that’s about right.”

Without saying a word, Toby had done exactly as Ryan had instructed him. Whether it was curiosity or desire leading him, who could say? Certainly nothing remotely like this had ever happened to him before. He was in new, unexplored territory.

“Now, bend down, grab hold of the bench above my head, put your cock in my mouth, and fuck my face like it was your favorite girl’s pussy. Fuck it until you fill it with your hot cum.”

And again, Toby followed instructions. Only this wasn’t like fucking pussy. This was different. He was fucking a mouth. He was fucking a guy’s mouth. He was fucking a team mate’s mouth. He was fucking the quarterback’s mouth. He was fucking a guy who he admired and wanted to be like’s mouth.

And with each of those thoughts he grew hotter and nearer a climax. With each plunge in and withdrawal he made sounds that echoed throughout the locker room. His breaths turned to loud pants. And then his cock erupted, sending spurts of cum into and filling Ryan’s mouth faster than he could swallow.

Time appeared to slow down with each jerk of his cock. His breathing slowed. His heart calmed. His cock softened. Ryan gently pushed him up and he rose, pulling his cock free. Ryan held him still for a moment while he kissed his cock two or three times.

He scrambled and stumbled until he was once again standing on one side of the bench. He looked down and saw he hadn’t been aware that Ryan had taken his cock out and jacked off while he was fucking Ryan’s face. He was still holding his semi-erect cock with his cum flowing down covering his fist.

Like everything else about Ryan, his cock was big and well formed. He’d never thought about a cock being well-formed before. Ryan pulled out the towel he’d put under his head and wiped the cum from his fist and cock.

Still saying nothing Toby turned back to his locker and found the briefs he’d been looking for before. He pulled them on and proceeded to dress. Ryan sat up and watched him until he was almost done. He reached in his own locker and got his shoes and put them on, tying them. He stood and got his polo shirt and pulled it on over his head, then ran his hands over his close-cropped hair.

He spoke the first words since he’d said, ‘Fuck it until you’ve filled it with your hot cum.’ This time he said, “Thanks, that was good.”

Toby stood, one hand on the door, staring into his locker, not seeing anything.

“It’s getting late. You’d better get on home. I gotta lock up.”

Toby closed his locker door and turned and looked at Ryan, but all he could do was give him a small, weak smile.

“I’ll see you Monday,” Ryan said. Toby turned and left the stadium.

The weekend was filled with a variety of thoughts and emotions. He couldn’t stop from reliving the experience. He lay in bed thinking about it, his cock getting hard. He jacked off thinking about it. He watched TV and ate and looked out the window and went for a walk, all the time thinking about it, and not knowing how he felt about it.

Monday practice was intense, and twice when Ryan had turned and passed him the ball, he’d fumbled it. The coach had yelled at him to get his act together. He’d used the sled until his shoulder hurt from the shoulder pad digging into it. He was exhausted, which was where he wanted to be. He wanted his body to ache so that his mind only thought about the pain he was feeling.

Time to knock off came and he trudged into the locker room with the other players.

UrsulaDavisTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
UrsulaDavisTS

He stripped with his back to Ryan, determined not to even glance in his direction. Grabbing his towel and wrapping it around his waist he went to the showers.

He turned the water to as hot as he could stand it and luxuriated in how it felt. He stood there under it, his eyes closed for a long time before he reached for the soap. He ignored all the cacophony of chatter and shouting around him.

One by one, or two by two, the other players finished and left the room, still chattering away. The room emptied until there was only him…and Ryan. He’d known Ryan was there. Is that why he’d tarried? He couldn’t answer that question. He didn’t know.

He was standing facing the wall, the water coming down, not looking in Ryan’s direction. But he sensed Ryan walk up behind him. He knew he was there before Ryan put his arms around him and drew their bodies together. He felt Ryan’s cock against his ass. He felt Ryan’s lips on the back of his neck. He closed his eyes and laid his head back on Ryan’s shoulder.

Ryan moved one hand so it was resting on one side of his chest, rubbing a finger over his nipple. Ryan moved the other hand down over his stomach until he clutched his cock. He trembled.

Ryan turned him around and pressed their naked bodies together, their cocks rubbing against each other. Ryan placed his lips on Toby’s mouth and slid his tongue out, inserting it between his lips, his teeth and into his mouth. Toby sucked on it, wondering why he wanted this tongue so much.

Ryan broke the kiss and put his lips next to Toby’s ear. “Let’s get out of here and go to my place.”

Ryan’s place was a simple apartment in a nineteen fifties modern style apartment building built around a patio with a swimming pool. The furniture was all rental, dominated by a huge TV screen.

After they went in he turned and locked the door. Toby was nervous, but he wasn’t sure if it was because of the locked door, or that he didn’t know what was coming.

“You want a Coke, or something?”

“No, I’m fine.” ‘What more can I say?’ he thought. ‘What do I say now? Think of something.’

“Do you live here alone?” ‘Why the fuck did I ask that?’

"Yeah, just me," Ryan answered. “Where do you live? I mean, do you live alone?”

“No, I live with my dad, since my mom died. You know, to keep him from feeling lonely.”

Ryan glanced at him. “Oh, that’s good. How long ago did she die, if you don’t mind my asking?”

“No, not at all. A little over two years ago. It doesn’t seem that long, though.”

Ryan walked over to Toby and began unbuttoning his shirt.

“I really like your body. When you walked into the shower room last Friday I knew I had to have some of that.”

He kissed Toby’s neck.

“You know, Ryan. I’ve never done anything like this before. It’s got me upside down.”

“Hmmm, I’m not surprised, but I just knew when I saw you, I’d get you.”

“How in hell did you know that?”

“I don’t know.” Ryan smiled. “It’s just a sixth sense. I almost always know, and I’m seldom wrong.”

“I don’t get it. About me, I mean.” Toby stopped. Ryan kissed him.

When he could, Toby continued. “Why am I doing this? I never did before. Why now?”

Ryan looked in Toby’s eyes. “There’s a first time for everything. Maybe this was just the right time. Maybe I’m the right person. Who knows? Just relax and enjoy the moment. Come on.”

He turned and went into the bedroom with Toby right behind him. The late afternoon sun was coming in the window. Ryan drew some drapes that just barely came to the bottom of the window, casting the room in a soft, defused light. He started undressing and Toby followed suit.

When they were naked Ryan pulled him down on the bed and kissed him while he fondled his cock, getting it hard. He pushed him back and began kissing and licking Toby’s body from his neck down. He spent minutes running his tongue over his nipples, kissing and giving them soft bites. He continued down, sticking the tip of his tongue into his navel. He kissed and licked his groin, avoiding his cock, going down to his upper legs.

Toby was writhing in ecstasy, lust invading both his brain and his cock. Never in his life had he wanted sex so badly.

Ryan came back up, lifting his ball sack and licking between his legs. He licked his ball sack and sucked one and then the other ball into his mouth. Finally he moved his tongue up over the scrotum to the base of Toby’s cock and licked up the length to the head. He flicked his tongue over the head until Toby grabbed his head and forced his cock into Ryan’s willing mouth.

Toby instantly began bucking his hips, but Ryan’s strength far surpassed Toby’s, and he brought his head up and released Toby’s cock.

“No, I don’t want you to cum like that today. I want something else. I want you to fuck me. You ever fucked a dude in the ass?”

Toby shook his head. “I told you I’ve never done any of this. I don’t know what the hell I’m doing. I don’t know what you’re doing to me. You’re driving me nuts.”

“Easy, Bronco,” Ryan laughed. “It’s just good, clean fun.”

Ryan got out of bed and went into the bathroom. Toby lay back with one arm across his eyes. He felt Ryan get back on the bed.

“Had to grease up. I don’t let too many guys go in the backdoor, so it’s still tight.”

He tore open a condom packet with his teeth. “Here, let me put this on you. I get a kick out of doing this. Quirky, no?’

He rolled the condom down over Toby’s cock while Toby watched as though enchanted. Ryan lay on his stomach, took a pillow and shoved it under his pelvis to raise his buttocks.

“Okay, find the hole and stab me, but gently. Since you’re new at this, start easy and then when you get going just let nature take over. Enjoy the ride.”

With hesitation Toby climbed between Ryan’s spread legs. His buttocks was big and round and Toby couldn’t see into his crack. He put a hand on each cheek and tried pulling them apart.

Ryan said, “Wait,” and got up on his knees. He reached back with his hands and spread his cheeks.

“You just handle your cock and find the right spot.”

Toby took the base of his cock in his hand and ran the head up and down in the crack until he felt the hole. He put his cockhead against it and pushed.

“You’ll have to do it harder than that to get it to open and let you in. I said go easy, but put a little more force behind it.”

Toby pushed again and then again, and suddenly he slipped in.

“Okay, now go easy, but keep going until you’re all in. And don’t leave anything out. I want every inch of that cock. So come on halfback, fuck me good.”

Toby pushed in slow but steady until he was hard up against Ryan’s ass. Ryan lowered himself onto the mattress which pushed Toby partly out. He then spread his legs wide and Toby could push back in. He lay there for a moment, amazed at how good it felt having his cock buried deep in another guy’s ass.

He slowly pulled back, thrilling to the sensation. Going back in and out a couple more times made him want to fuck this ass hard and fast. He did as Ryan had said and let nature take its course.

“That’s it, bro, fuck me. Fuck my ass. Fuck me and my ass good. Make me cum on this pillow.”

Toby thought, ‘this is crazy, me fucking this big jock who could squash me like an ant.’

“Oh yeah man, I’m getting’ there. That feels good. You fuck good. Cum in my ass. Fill me up. You’re gonna make me cum. Oh yeah.”

Toby was huffing and puffing and he knew he was about to cum. He wanted to, but he didn’t want this to stop. He wanted to fuck some more, but he wanted to shoot his cum.

And shoot his cum he did. Time after time he shot out a load, followed by another, each one making his head twirl.

“Oh shit, oh shit, oh shit,” Ryan said as he came. His butt bounced with each ‘oh shit.’

After a minute of silence ticked by, Ryan said, “You can get off now.”

"Oh,sorry,” said Toby. He pushed himself up and rolled off Ryan’s back.

Ryan turned over and looked at him. “Well, how’d you like that?”

“It was wild, like nothing I can compare it to.”

“Is that good? I mean, did you like it?”

“Yeah, I guess I did. No, no, I’m sorry. Yes. Yes, I liked it. A lot.”

Ryan smiled. “Well, don’t get too carried away. I like it, but as a sometimes-thing. The fact is, I like sucking that pretty cock of yours. A lot.

Toby looked down at his soft cock. It was still covered with the condom.

“Oh, sorry. Let me get that,” said Ryan.

He peeled the condom off carefully and held it up looking at all the cum collected inside.

“What a waste,” he said, smiling. He looked at Toby. “I bet you’ve never even tasted cum, have you? Of course not. You’re a rookie, in more ways than one.”

He tossed the condom into a waste basket beside the bed.

Toby turned his head and looked at him. “I was wondering, have you ever done this with any of the other guys on the team?”

“Now that would be telling, wouldn’t it? Would you want me to tell the other guys about you?”

Toby shook his head. “God no. I hadn’t thought about that. You wouldn’t, would you?”

Ryan gave him a little kiss. “No, don’t worry. You’re safe, I promise.”

Toby lay quiet for a few moments. “But, well, have you? No names, just have you?”

Ryan looked at him again. “Yeah, a couple.”

“Really? A couple? Can I guess?”

“You can try.”

Toby gazed at the ceiling. “How about Stewart? Or the one they call Torch?

Ryan laughed. “It’s funny you’d pick those two. That’s funny.”

“Why?”

“Well, no, I never did anything with either of them, but they get it on together. They think nobody knows, but I do. For certain.”

“You’re shitin’ me. Really? They really do?”

“Yep.”

Toby thought for a moment. “What about the guy who plays tight end. Stratford, I think.”

“Ha! Tight end. They should call him loose end. That guy only wants to get fucked. He can’t cum without something rammed up his ass.”

Toby didn’t know whether to believe that or not, but he didn’t say so.

“So, who then? You said a couple. Come on, tell me.”

“Well,” drawled out Ryan, “I’ll tell you this. There was a guy who was on the team, but not anymore. He was the smallest teammate we ever had, but he was cute and had a big bulge in his shorts. I got him, but he was into S and M and rough sex. That’s not my thing, so it was one time only.”

“And that was it?”

“Did I say that was it? There’s one more, but I’m not going to say his name or give you any clue. Got it? We did it several times, I don’t know how many, but he got very possessive and started telling me who I could talk to or hang around with. I didn’t need that, so I ended it.”

“He’s still on the team?”

“Yeah, but you’ll never know who. And don’t try to guess, because I won’t tell, and you’ll only piss me off.”

After another short period of silence Ryan added, “With him, and the little guy, that wasn’t normal. I like normal.”

Toby turned and pressed up against Ryan. “This is normal?”

“It is for me. Completely normal. This is who I am. And you, I consider you normal.”

Toby rose up and leaned over him, looking deep into Ryan’s eyes. He leaned down and kissed him.

Ryan said, “I like you, halfback Toby. I like you a lot.

“I guess I like you too,” answered Toby.

“You guess? Don’t guess, you have to be sure, absolutely sure.”

“Yeah, I’m sure. I like you a lot, too. Absolutely.”

Ryan smiled. “I think we’ll make a pretty good team.”

Published 
Written by spinneroftales
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments