Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The 60s

"A 1960's girl experiences her first time."

4
1 Comment 1
7.4k Views 7.4k
999 words 999 words
I rolled out my polka-dotted towel onto the sun heated sand and stretched out, basking under the sun. I flicked my sunglasses over my face and hummed along to the Beach Boys’ “California Girls” blasting from the stereo. I opened my eyes and leaned over when I heard rustling beside me. I watched as Georgia had also laid out her towel and laid down.

“Hi Georgia.” Georgia leaned over.

“Hi, Stacey.” The both of us leaned back and began to tan.

After an hour of turning and roasting, Georgia and I got up to go play some volleyball. The teams were divided, and the game commenced. A boy, around my age, was on my team, and was excellent. He had dark blonde hair, a face scattered with freckles, shining green eyes, and a toned, tan surfer physique. After the game, I went up to him as he patted himself dry with a towel.

“You were really great out there.”

I smiled and sat on the bench next to him.

“Gee, thanks! You were pretty far out, yourself.”

I blushed and adjusted my headband which was tightly wrapped over my brown curls.

“My name is Stacey, what’s yours?”

The boy tossed his hair to the side. “I’m James.”

James and I both had to leave after a short while of conversing, but we both found out one another’s addresses and discovered that we only lived one block away from each other. I left the encounter with butterflies in my stomach and electricity in my heart.

One Saturday morning, James had rode his bike over to my house. My parents had gone out on vacation, so I was all alone at the time. I introduced him to my dogs and gave him a tour of the house, where we ended up in my bedroom. While we talked about our jobs and families, I had a better chance to really look at him. He was gorgeous, with chiseled cheekbones and glistening eyes. His muscles stood distinctly from his white tee, and I felt my panties dampen at the smell of his cologne.

“So, if you don’t find this being too forward, I find you strikingly beautiful,” James said, as he took my hand.

I smiled and looked away. “Thank you, James. You are really the striking one here, though.”

James looked into my eyes as I looked into his. I leaned forward, and slowly pressed my lips to his. His touch was soft and gentle, careful not to push me away. I breathed in his scent as we both parted our lips to become more intimate. His tongue brushed against mine and I moaned with sweet pleasure. James took a breath and leaned back for a moment to look into my eyes once again.

“Are you sure?” I nodded and inhaled deeply.

“Yes, James. I’m sure.”

James softly crept his hand underneath my button down blouse and began to cup my breast.

MaggieSUN
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MaggieSUN

I moaned and took his lips to mine, rolling his bottom lip in between my teeth for a quick moment. He then began to pull his sweaty shirt from him, revealing his glistening muscles. We parted once again in order for him to be able to unbutton my blouse. My breasts were quickly exposed, and James carefully ran his fingers over each hardened nipple. I bit my lip and smiled as small tingles of pleasure trickled down to my pussy.

I laid my hand over James’ bulge beneath his shorts. He looked up at me, smiled, and unzipped his pants. As he slipped his boxers down, his throbbing cock became exposed as it sprung from his pants. I leaned forward and wrapped my mouth around his shaft and began to pull, suck, and caress it with my tongue. He moaned in pleasure, but pulled his cock from my mouth.

“Today is for you, Stacey.”

I took a deep breath as he laid me down onto my bed and slid his hands down to my skirt. He gently pulled off my skirt, revealing my drenched panties. The fabric clung to the outline of my pussy, and James smiled. He pressed his finger gently over my clit, and began to massage, sending waves of pleasure coursing through my veins. I moaned as he pulled the sticky fabric from my pussy and began to run his tongue over my most sensitive organ. He worked at my clit with exact precision, lapping his tongue in small circles. My clit bounced in every direction, causing throbs of lust into my heart.

James sat up and took his mouth away from my pussy. He used his hands to angle his cock to my pussy, and slipped the tip in. I cried out, and he stopped.

“No, more, please!”

James listened to my plead and thrust his cock inside of my tight pussy. He began to move me in deep, rocking motions as his cock slid in and out of my g-spot. I moaned and moaned, biting a pillow I had placed over my mouth. James then took his thumb and began to quickly run it over my clit. I cried. I didn’t know if I could take the pleasure. 

James began to harden even more, and I could feel that he was about to come.

“It is okay, James. I want all of you inside of me.”

He nodded and released, sending warm and sticky fluid tightly up my pussy. He pulled out, and I leapt forward to suck the last bits from his cock. He moaned and once I was done, laid me back down. He then began to suck the semen from my pussy, and I couldn’t take it. I arched my back when the orgasm came. James smiled and cupped my breasts. He leaned forward and opened his mouth, dripping his semen onto my boobs. He then licked it off around my nipple and kissed me, filling me with his love. I swallowed, hungry for more.

Published 
Written by imtoohorny
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments