Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The boy who lives in my room

"Her one wish came true and it would now be her secret"

3
2 Comments 2
15.4k Views 15.4k
1.4k words 1.4k words
Looking out over the balcony, it was hard to describe the feeling of loneliness as all her desires came to her at once. Being averagely popular, Lena had enough friends to keep her occupied and had had her fair share of boyfriends, but nothing ever satisfied her growing need to be seduced. She looked down at her body which was carrying voluptuous 34E's, a flat stomach and curvy hips that she hadn't expected, and felt her stomach vibrate with longing. She could only think that, for a girl of 18, it was not normal to be this turned on all the time and knew that in this small town there was no possible solution. 

She had to wait. She sat on the ledge of the balcony, looking over at her street as her parents called her downstairs for dinner. She had one last hopeful thought to herself that maybe she could find someone whom no one knew, and no one would ever find out about to feed her sexual desires whenever and wherever. Giggling to herself about the unrealistic idea, she ran downstairs and out of her arousal bubble.
Coming back to her room after a seriously boring dinner and a second helping of Ben and Jerrys - to soothe the butterflies she was finding it hard to ditch - she slumped on her bed and tried to fall into her favourite book. Falling asleep for only a second, she was woken by a slight rustling in her cupboard. Deciding to ignore it, she closed her eyes once more and let her hands drift over her body and down towards between her thighs, concluding that tonight she would have to be her own seduction. 

Using her imagination, she had managed to turn herself on and felt her pulse start to race, and it felt almost as if she was no longer alone. She imagined a man's strong hands running from her ankles to her thighs, gripping her tightly and his lips kissing as he rose closer to her pussy. It felt so real that she could almost feel his breath on her skin. Opening her eyes, nothing but panic rose through her body as she discovered that her imagination was not as good as she thought, but a man was really lying between her legs. She wanted to scream as he placed his hand over her mouth, and her mind spun with possibilities.

He moved upwards towards her face, staring her straight in her eyes and she could already feel herself calming. She squeezed her eyes closed as he whispered into her right ear,

'Don't you remember? I'm your wish, Lena. I'm your nobody'.

She jumped up remembering her thoughts on the balcony and hushed, 'What do you mean?'

'I'm here to fulfil all of your sexual desires whenever and wherever. I'm yours. You can make me disappear and appear whenever you want.' 

She exhaled slowly, her mind racing with everything she had thought an hour earlier and realised 'whenever and wherever' were her own words. She looked down over the man in front of her, taking in his V-line figure, broad shoulders and structured jaw line. Seeing his body without a shirt made her head fuzzy and she looked into his eyes and muttered, 'This can't be real,' as he began closing the gap between their faces.

'I'm your secret now, Lena, to do with what you desire,' he whispered as his lips touched hers ravenously and her emotions carried her away.

He began kissing across her chest as she moved her hands down his back. He tore her top over her head and kissed down her stomach, sending her wild. She undid her bra quickly, letting her breasts spring out and he stared at her in awe. Snapping out of it, he kissed up her torso towards her nipples and took one into his mouth caressing it with his tongue. Lena had to bite her cheeks, knowing that her parents were just across the hall and would hear even the slightest moan. The unidentified man began squeezing her breasts and sucking both nipples back and forth, sending Lena into overdrive.

She couldn't wait any longer and lost all the nervousness she may have felt before.

ShadyDiana
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ShadyDiana

She flipped him onto his back, her legs either side of his waist and kissed him hard and passionately. She lowered herself and began unbuckling his belt and jeans to let out the biggest cock that she had ever seen, in length and width. She tried to hide her surprise and inexperience and licked from the bottom to the top of the length. Hearing him exhale, her confidence rose and she took half of it in her mouth, knowing it was almost impossible to take it all. She sucked and licked his cock until she could feel his skin shaking and looked up, knowing not to let him cum yet.

He smiled and pulled her face up to him, tasting himself and kissing her deeply. He quickly pulled down her pyjama shorts and panties and felt her wet pussy against his stomach. Using his fingers to investigate her, he pushed one inside, making her gasp. He felt how tight she was around his finger and knew what that meant. Her lusting expression told him that she was ready to feel him and he lowered her hips towards his fully erect cock, pushing the head against her.

She inhaled quickly as he pushed his length inside of her, stretching her wider for his massive cock and her head was dizzy with arousal. He slowly filled her up as she sat down on his cock and waited for her to adjust to his size. She leaned forward and kissed him passionately, hinting that she was ready for him to take her.

'Don't hold back,' she whispered to him and he took that instruction to fuck her, hard. He pulled his cock out halfway and pushed back into her fast and she bit his chest to keep from screaming. Speeding up, he vigorously pushed inside her and she could feel the pain quickly adjusting to pleasure. Being fucked hard at this point, Lena sat up and began bouncing on his cock, helping him to push all the way into her every time. She began to forget about her parents in the next room and started moaning lightly.

'Fuck me harder,' she said authoritatively, staring into his eyes.

Flipping her onto her side, he pushed his chest against her back and raised her leg in the air with one hand, using the other to play with her clit. With his cock still inside her, he pounded her cunt, bringing her to her first orgasm which sent her almost screaming. She pushed her face into the pillow beneath her to stop her loud outbursts and he continued to fuck her hard whilst she came all over the length of his cock.

He could feel himself building up his orgasm too and spun around on top of her so that he could kiss her when he came. He began to slow himself down and thrust into her hard whilst kissing her intensely, and he knew he was about to cum. He came into her, knowing that it wouldn't matter and filled her up with his orgasm. She sighed into his mouth as their kiss broke and they stared into each other whilst panting, hard. He rolled onto his back beside her and grasped her hand tightly. She laid her head on his shoulder and began to drift into sleep.

Waking up in a daze, Lena rolled to her side expecting to see her biggest secret laying beside her and was marvelled when he wasn't there. She could still feel her skin tingle and knew it hadn't been a dream; what she had experienced was real. She stood up and walked into her en suite, jumping into her shower to clean off the sweat from her encounter. Closing her eyes, she could see his face over and over and felt her pussy tingle at the thought of his cock. She opened her eyes to see him across from her in the shower and gasped quickly, still not adjusting to the sight of him.

'I told you,' he said, looking at her intently, 'I appear whenever you want me, I'm yours, Lena.'

Published 
Written by foreverandever
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments