Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Gypsy Sisters

"Esmeralda is back and she is training her sister to become the ultimate cock-teaser."

14
8 Comments 8
8.7k Views 8.7k
5.6k words 5.6k words
I turned my head trying to take shelter from the rain and wind whipping my face and body. My sister Tamara stood next to me trying to do the same.

“They should have canceled school due to the weather,” she shouted over the rain.

“Or Dad should have bought a car instead of a boat,” I shouted back.

We stood at the bus stop, where I was waiting for my bus to go to work in San Antonio and Tamara was waiting for the school bus.

The thought of going to college never entered my mind when I graduated high school the previous year. I wasn’t a very good student preferring to hang out with my friends or flirt with men.

I still lived at home with Tamara and my parents. My father worked with tourists in the summer and my mother worked in a hotel as a cleaning lady. The winter was long and hard for us since there was no real income. I only work three days a week in a small cafe which helped, but didn’t make us rich. My parents got money from the government that covered rent and the bills. Whatever they manage to save during the summer we use for food.

Tamara’s bus was first to arrive and before she got on it, she gave me a hug.

“See you later,” I said and watched her get on.

Ten minutes later my arrived and I made my way down to the back of the bus. My clothes were soaking wet and my shoes made sucking sounds when I walked down the aisle between the seats.

By the time we reached the bus station in San Antonio the sun had come out and the rain had stopped. That was the good thing about living on an island, the bad weather quickly went away.

I walked the three blocks to my job and when I entered the cafe its owner, Pepe, looked up from the newspaper he was reading.

“Good morning, Esmeralda.”

“Hi, I’ll just change and I will be right back,” I said and headed for the bathroom.

When I came out again ten minutes later I wore my uniform, a short black skirt a tight black top and a little white apron where I kept my notepad and a pen.

The place was empty so I sat down at the bar while Pepe made me a Carajillo. It’s black coffee with a shot of whiskey or brandy. I loved it in the winter, it warmed you up quickly, and I preferred mine with brandy.

I sipped the hot liquid and almost immediately the cold disappeared and I felt better.

“What do you think, will it get busy today,” I asked.

Pepe drank from his black coffee and took a long drag on his cigarette. It was prohibited to smoke in bars and restaurants but Pepe had been the proud owner of “El Gitano” for over thirty-five years and he didn’t give a shit about the rules. The police knew it and never bothered him.

“I would think so now that the rain is gone. Look, here comes Raul.”

I turned on the bar stool and watched on of the regulars lean his umbrella against the door and make his way to the bar.

“Sweet, sweet, Esmeralda, you are a sight as always,” he sad and ran his hand down my back to my ass which he patted.

Raul was over ninety years old but as healthy as ever. I let the ass patting slide by; the poor old man had to have some fun during his last years on earth.

“It’s nice to see you too, Raul. What will you are having?”

Pepe had turned on the TV and was watching the morning news.

“The usual, and I’ll have a seat over there,” said Raul and made his way to the table where he always sat carrying the newspaper he had snagged from the bar.

I went into the tiny kitchen and made him his Tostada with cured ham and tomato. The Tostada is not toast, but a 7 inch long cut of a Baguette or Barra as it’s called in Spain. I cut in half and put in the toaster. While I waited I grated a tomato adding olive oil, salt, and pepper to the mix. When the bread was ready I smeared the tomato on top and then added thin cuts of the ham.

By the time I came out Pepe had placed a cup of coffee with milk on the bar and I took it and the Tostada over to Raul.

“Thank you, my dear,” he said and ran his hand up the inside of my thigh.

“You are welcome, please take your hand off my leg,” I said with a smile.

He looked up and grinned at me. His mouth missed a few teeth and when he spoke it was in a hoarse whisper.

“If I was fifty years younger I would fuck you senseless.”

I gave him a peck on the cheek. “I know you would, Raul. Enjoy your breakfast.”

And so the day continued, the regulars mixed with new customers and almost all of them either tried to or actually did grab my ass or my legs. It was tiresome, but when you look like I do, it comes with the territory. I think it was the main reason Pepe had hired me in the first place. I was like sugar for flies; men were drawn to El Gitano only so they could check me out. The tip was good, so I didn’t complain and men have always tried to feel me up, I was used to it.

I am five feet, seven inches tall with long raven black hair. It is wavy, very thick and I usually wear it up or in a ponytail. I am naturally dark-skinned thanks to my Gypsy blood and in the summer I go even darker. My teeth are perfectly straight and white as in a toothpaste commercial.

I have firm C cups and a round firm ass. I prefer to wear dresses but when it is cold in the winter I wear jeans and they sit like if they were painted on my bum.

I am not into sexy underwear but wear what is comfortable, usually bikinis, or briefs. My bras are simple and do the job to keep my tits in place.

When my shift ended I took the bus home and arrived at our apartment just in time to see Tamara walk up the stairs in front of me.

“Hey, how was your day?” I asked.

She stopped at the first landing and waited for me.

“Fine, except that some guys are giving me a hard time.”

When we began walking again, I asked, “What do you mean? Are they bullying you?”

“No, not really, they just try to grab my ass all the time.”

Tamara was sixteen and, most Gypsy girls, had developed early. You couldn’t see it under her winter clothes but she had a body similar to mine, but she was half a head shorter. While my complexion was dark with almost black eyes her skin was lighter and her eyes were green. In the summer her hair became even lighter and her skin turned the color of honey.

When we walked into the apartment we found a note from our parents saying they had gone to town to do grocery shopping. Tamara’s lunch was on the stove, and I heated it up for her.

I had already eaten in the cafe before I left but I made a cup of tea.

When she walked into the kitchen she had changed to a pair of loose fitting sports pants and a hoodie. Her thick hair was tied back in a loose ponytail.

She almost never wore makeup which I thought was stupid. Not that she was ugly without it but it would make her even prettier.

While she ate I asked her about what had happened in school.

“The usual, I guess, the guys grabbing my ass or trying to touch my tits. I suppose they do it to the other girls also but since I, you know, have more than them, the guys seem to prefer me.”

I smiled at her. “Well, you have a beautiful body, and I guess it’s normal that men of all ages would like to touch you.”

“I know, but I don’t like any of these guys, they are just kids.”

I laughed. “You are a kid.”

She looked up from her plate and her eyes had something seductive in them. “I know, but I like older guys, you know, in their twenties or even more.”

*****

That did concern me. Our father was an extremely strict man and I remembered several times he had punched men, both locals and tourists alike for chasing after me. When I was Tamara’s age I was a real cock teaser and I had loved the attention. When I discovered sex I was even happier. I have no idea how many men I had been with over the last three years, especially during the summer but there were many.

Some would fuck me on the beach, others would take me to their hotel rooms and I loved every second of it. Each cock was different, each of them fucked me in their own way and I couldn’t get enough of it.

Then last September disaster had struck. I became pregnant by a French guy. He had already left the island by the time I realized what had happened. When my parents found out they were furious. But they didn’t have to concern themselves what the neighbors would say. Before my belly became big enough to show I was pregnant I lost the baby.

Since then I have been behaving, it really scared me and I promised myself that from that day on I would be more careful. So, during the winter I had been a good girl, no fucking, and no sucking cock, only work. But summer was coming and I knew that my hormones and body would begin to yearn for men and that worried me.

******

“Tamara, you have to be careful, if Dad finds out then he will go nuts, you know that,” I said.

She smiled at me and pushed her plate away. “That’s why I need your help.”

“My help?”

“Yes, I want you to teach me how to get away with it without Daddy finding out that I am fucking around.”

I laughed. She was so young but already her body wanted men inside her. Who was I to deny her; I had been exactly the same and come to think of it, I still was.

“Okay, we have three months to get you ready.”

She clapped her hands and giggled. “Cool, what do we do first?”

*****

I loved the month of May for the simple reason that was when the tourist season began. We lived close to a beach and from my bedroom window I had a clear view of it. Every day more people showed up with the towels or rented a sun bed. By the middle of May, the beach was packed with white, pink, brown and almost black bodies. Men, women, teenagers, and children, they were all taking in the warm sun and swimming in the still cold sea.

I had spent the spring making Tamara into the ultimate cock teaser and I thought I had done a good job.

The first thing I had done was to get her into shape. Even though she had a good body she still had that teenage fat which needed to go. Every day we ran or walked for miles. I watched what she ate and made sure she stayed away from my mother’s fried food and ate more vegetables and fruit. My parents thought it was great that I took an interest in my sister’s wellbeing. If they only knew why I did it, they would have probably killed me.

The second thing I did was to find out how much she knew about sex. It turned out that it was limited to what she and her friends talked about and what she saw on the internet. When I asked her if she masturbated she blushed and shook her head.

“Are you serious? You have never touched yourself?” I said.

“No, why would I?”

“Because it feels good, Jesus, girl, what is wrong with you?”

She put on a stubborn face and said, “well, I guess I have to try it.”

“Yeah, you do. It is important to know your body. If you don’t know what you like, how can you tell the guy?”

She looked confused and said, “He should know, shouldn’t he?”

I laughed. “Are you kidding me? Half of the time they have no idea what they are doing. They think great sex is sticking their cocks in you and hump for a minute or two before they come.”

We were in her bedroom. I sat on the chair by her desk and Tamara on her bed. I went over to the door and locked it.

“Take your clothes off,” I said.

“Now?”

“Yes, now. C’mon, hurry up I am late for work.”

When she stood naked before me my eyes were drawn to the big bush between her legs. “Have you ever heard about trimming your pubic hair?” I said.

“I guess.”

I checked my watch. “I got to go, but when I come back I want you to have masturbated and cleaned that up,” I said and pointed at her bush.

She looked down at it and in a small voice said, “Okay.”

When I came home later that day my parents were home but Tamara dragged me into her bedroom and locked the door. She pulled down her sports pants and panties.

“What do you think?”

The bush was gone and she now sported a cute little landing strip. “That’s nice, where did you come up with that style?”

She giggled and pointed at her smartphone. “I Googled it.”

“What about the other thing?”

She sighed and looked up at the ceiling. “Wow, it was amazing, I lay on my bed and then I...”

I held up my hand.” That’s fine, no reason to go into details. I know how to masturbate.”

After that day I began to buy her bananas and show her how to suck cock. It was hard for her because her upper two front teeth were a bit longer than the lower ones and she kept leaving marks on the banana. I came up with a crazy idea. I told her to put a raw egg between her teeth and then masturbate until she came.

After having raw eggs splashed over her face a few times she learned how to control her jaw muscles, even during an orgasm.

The third step was to work on her wardrobe. Tamara loved wearing sports pants and similar sporting garments, but that did not work if you wanted to pick up men.

I used some of my savings and took her shopping. I didn’t bother about panties and bras they always come off quickly. Instead, we bought her a few summer dresses and tight shorts. We also got her a couple of new bikinis for the beach.

By the end of April, I decided she was ready.

*****

“What about those two,” said Tamara and nodded at two young men standing by the till in the little corner shop.

I eyed them and shook my head. “They are too young, no more than nineteen or twenty.”

“What’s wrong with that, they look good.”

I sighed. “Tamara, those two don’t know how to fuck. For your first time, you need a real man.”

Technically, Tamara was still a virgin, but I had decided to make sure there would be no pain the first time she tried a real cock. The solution was easy, I lent her my vibrator and she took her own virginity that same night. The following day when I saw her for breakfast she had a big grin on her face. Before I left for work she whispered in my ear. “That was amazing, can I keep it?”

“No, get your own.”

We were sitting outside the shop which was the perfect place to pick up guys. There was a big hotel in front and another down the street.

Akuma_miu
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Akuma_miu

We sat at a table with four chairs outside the shop. We always bought drinks, ice-creams and other snacks from the old lady in the shop, just so she wouldn’t kick us out for loitering.

I am sure she knew what we were doing but something told me that she had done the same when she was young.

I saw two men cross the street and figured them as Italians. Only Italian men wore tight-fitting speedos in public and out of the pool or beach. Maybe there are other nationalities that do it but I had never met one.

As they came closer I noted that the bulges were big and I licked my lips while I nudged Tamara with my elbow.

She looked up and her eyes went wide when she saw the two men.

“Those are ours. Watch and learn,” I said as I got up.

While walking into the shop I adjusted my boobs to make sure they would bounce the right way when I walked. I wasn’t wearing a bra and the white summer dress showed off enough cleavage and a lot of my thighs.

I stood by the drink fridge with the door open making sure the cool air made my nipples go hard and just as the two men entered I turned towards them.

I was about to say hello when the taller of them turned and kissed the other on the cheek while taking his hand in his. They were gay.

“What happened?” said Tamara when I sat down next to her.

“They are gay. It is so unfair, all these hot men and they like to suck cock,” I said a bit disappointed.

Tamara giggled. “Well, they got it right; sucking cock is nice, isn’t it?”

“It is, but still, I think it’s a waste of good men.”

Half an hour past before Tamara nodded. I followed her gaze and saw two blond guys walking towards us. They wore swimming shorts and T-shirts with some kind of logo on the front. I guessed their age to be in their early thirties. Both were tall and broad-shouldered, just the way I like them.

I went back inside the shop and did the fridge thing for my nipples and this time when I turned my hard work bore fruit.

Both of them stared at me as they approached the fridge where I was standing.

“Hello,” I said, smiling at them, showing white teeth and my pink tongue.

“Hello,” said the slightly shorter one.

His accent told me he was German.

“How’s your vacation going,” I said while stepping out of their way.

I cocked my hip and put my hand on it.

“Fine, thank you, are you on vacation too?”

I giggled. “No, I live here. My sister and I just like to hang out here.”

The other guy said, “Does your sister look like you?”

I played with my hair and said, “Similar, do you want to meet her?”

They looked at each other and then nodded.

“Okay, why don’t we go to the beach together?”

“Yes, yes, we can do that,” said the shorter.

“Cool, I’ll wait outside.”

When I walked over to Tamara I said, “We are on. We are spending the rest of the day with those guys, they are German.”

Tamara got up and made sure her boobs were partly visible under her oversized tank top and then adjusted her mini skirt. We were ready.

*****

It turned out that the shorter guy was Kurt and the taller was Jürgen. They were on the island for four days and were staying in the hotel in front of the shop.

They had bought a couple of six-packs of beers and from the souvenir shop next to the grocery store they bought a cooler which they filled with ice.

When we left the shop I grabbed the small backpack I had brought. In it were two towels and two bikinis. It was important to be ready.

When we reached the beach both Tamara and I changed right in front of the guys. We used our towels to cover ourselves with but of course, we let them slip a bit and by doing so showed some nipples and ass.

When we were done Kurt and Jürgen stared at us where we stood in our bikinis. Mine was a white thong model, and Tamara’s was a black regular bikini.

“You are very pretty,” said Jürgen.

I sat down on my towel next to him and gave him a quick kiss on the cheek. “Thank you.”

“You too,” said Kurt as Tamara sat next to him.

“Thanks, who wants to go for a swim?” she said.

I’m Okay, but maybe Kurt wants too,” I said.

He got up and pulled Tamara with him. Jürgen and I watched as they ran into the water and Tamara shrieked before falling over.

“I must ask, how old is she?” said Jürgen suddenly.

“Why do you ask?”

“We don’t want to get into trouble?”

I laughed. “We are in Ibiza, and there is always trouble to find, but you can relax, she is old enough.”

He lay down on his back and I looked down at him. I thought I saw his cock move under his shorts and after taking a quick look around I put my hand on his flat tummy.

“I think you need some sun lotion, your skin is very white.”

He grabbed his backpack and took out a bottle which he gave me.

After pouring a generous amount in my palm I began to spread it over his belly and chest. When my fingers slid down and touched the hem of his shorts I heard him gasp.

“Are you okay,” I said while moving my fingers dangerously close to his shorts.

“Yes.”

I poured more lotion into my palm and began with his right thigh. For each movement with my hand I moved further down and when I saw him close his eyes I moved to the other thigh. I had hardly done half of it when I noticed his cock had grown hard and stood up against the fabric of his shorts.

I giggled and he opened his eyes.

“Oh, I am so sorry,” he said and covered his erection with his hands.

“Don’t worry about it, I think it’s cute.”

He gave me a weak smile and then lay down again, but kept his hands over his dick.

I finished with his second leg and then lay down next to him, wondering how Tamara was doing.

*****

When Kurt and Tamara came back after twenty minutes her face was glowing and she had a big smile on her face.

“Esmeralda, would you come with me to the toilets please,” she said.

“Yeah, sure.”

We didn’t actually go inside the public toilets which were housed in a small wood house at one end of the beach. We went behind the building so we could talk in private.

“What happened?” I said.

“It was amazing, we were playing around in the water and then he grabbed me from behind and pulled me close I could feel his cock against my ass and he grew hard, so very hard.”

“What did you do?”

She giggled. “I turned and slid my hand inside his shorts. My God, I had never felt something as exciting as his dick in my hand.”

“Did you jerk him off?”

“No, we just kissed and then he pulled away from me, saying we should wait until we were alone.”

I gave her a quick hug and said, “Good girl, let’s go back.”

******

We stayed on the beach until six when it was time for Kurt and Jürgen to go back to their hotel and get ready for their all-inclusive dinner.

When we walked up the road from the beach Jürgen said, “Can we see you later?”

I gave him a quick smile and said, “Sure, we can meet over there, by the bar.”

He looked at the place I was pointing at and then continued. “What about somewhere more private?”

“I know a place, but let’s meet here.”

Jurgen and Kurt continued to their hotel and Tamara and I made our way home.

*****

“What do you think?” Tamara asked later that evening.

We were in her bedroom getting ready to meet the guys. She wore a black tight dress and sandals. I had a similar dress but in coral pink.

“Are you wearing panties?” I said.

“Yeah.”

“Take them off, for easier access.”

She giggled and pulled up the dress and wiggled out of her panties.

We adjusted our makeup and then we walked out towards the entrance door.

“Where are you going dressed like that?” my father said.

We turned and he was staring at us with an angry look.

“Out, we are meeting some friend,” I said.

“Who?”

“Maria and Raquel.”

“Why do you look like a couple of whores when you are meeting girlfriends?”

“Dad! We like to dress nice, and this is what young people wear,” I said.

“Not decent girls.” With those words, he turned and stomped back into the living room.

Kurt and Jürgen were waiting for us when we arrived at the bar.

“Wow, you look great,” Jürgen said and Kurt nodded.

They wore similar khaki pants, tennis shoes and polo shirts. Kurt’s was dark red and Jürgen’s white.

“Thank you, what’s in the bag?” I said pointing at the plastic bag Jürgen was carrying.

“A couple of bottles of wine and towels to sit on. We thought we could go over to the rocks.”

“My thoughts exactly,” I said and took Jürgen under his arm.

*****

We walked across the still warm sand up along the cliffs until we reached a place which was flat enough to sit on and didn’t have too many loose rocks.

While Kurt opened one of the wine bottles Jürgen distributed plastic cups and I laid down the towels.

The moon was high and it gave plenty of light so we could see. From somewhere music rolled over the still cove in front of us. It was a beautiful night and anything could happen.

Kurt sat down and Tamara wiggled in between his legs with her back against his chest. He put his arms around her and they drank from their cups.

Jürgen and I did the same and then we sat in silence. The air was vibrating with tension, we all knew what was about to happen but no one wanted to take the first step.

I felt Jürgen’s hard on through the thin fabric of my dress so I inched forward a little and slid my hand behind me until I touched his erection. A low gasp escaped his lips.

“Are you doing what I think you are?” said Tamara in Spanish.

“Yes I am, and he so hard.”

She giggled and a few seconds later I heard Kurt breathe in. Tamara had her hand on his cock.

As I sat there massaging Jürgen through his pants I realized how much I had missed it. The winter had gone by quickly and it never really occurred to me how much I had missed a dick before I had one in my hand.

Jürgen said something to Kurt in German and they both laughed. I could guess what it was, something about being lucky to meet two such horny girls.

I put down my cup and turned around so I was lying between Jürgen’s legs.

“I am going to kiss you now,” I said in English.

He glanced over at his friend who nodded.

“Okay, if you want to,” he said to me.

I opened his belt, then the button, and finally the zipper. When I inched his pants down a bit I noted that he wore black briefs and they were the model with the Y front. I hadn’t seen one of those in years but it made my job so much easier.

I simply slid his cock through the front and then I kissed the tip. Just as I had thought I would, I could taste that salty taste of pre-cum.

“What should I do?” said Tamara, again in Spanish.

“Do the same as I and get that cock out.”

I went back to Jürgen’s dick which I licked along the shaft before gently sucking on the cock head. He must have liked it because he moaned and put his hands on my head.

I bobbed my head up and down while using my tongue on that special place just under the cock head. His breathing became faster and his hips began to move. I didn’t want him to come too fast so I let go of his cock and moved up so I was straddling him.

I quickly looked over at Tamara to see what she was up to and when I saw her head moving up and down I asked, “How is it?”

She lifted her head and breathed in, “Wow, this is amazing, so much better than the banana.”

I laughed and turned back to Jürgen. We kissed and I must say he was quite good at it. Not too much tongue and saliva.

I knew he wanted to fuck me so I lifted up my dress and then adjusted myself until I felt his cock against my pussy.

Looking into his eyes I said, “Are you ready?”

“Uhu-hu, yes I am, Esmeralda,” he moaned.

I slowly lowered myself until he was all the way inside me and then I began to ride him, taking him all the way inside before moving up until only his cock head was inside me.

“Look at me, I am riding a cock,” squealed Tamara next to me.

Her big smile and horny eyes told me she was enjoying what she was doing. She went at it hard, up and down she bounced and so did her tits.

“Slow down or he will come too fast,” I cautioned her.

“What?”

It was too late, with a long moan Kurt held on to Tamara for dear life while he squirted his load.

Jürgen had a few more minutes in him. I began to grind my hips against his, and using my pussy muscles to massage his shaft.

“Oh, Esmeralda, no one has ever done it like you,” he whispered in my ear.

“I guess those German girls have something to learn,” I whispered back and began to ride him again.

His arms went around my back and he squeezed me hard against his chest, I knew he was close so I moved off him and then lowered my head until his cock was in my mouth again.

Within a minute he emptied himself in the back of my throat and I took all of it, savoring the salty but still sweet liquid.

After licking his cock head clean and squeezing out the last few drops from his shaft, I sat down between his legs and reached for my wine.

“I didn’t come,” said Tamara next to me, and in Spanish.

“Neither did I, but it doesn’t matter. I almost never come when I guy fucks me, but I okay with it.”

“Oh, okay then. I hope they can go again soon because I am still horny.”

I turned and looked at Jürgen, he was lying down and his eyes were closed. When I checked on Kurt I saw the same thing.

“I think we might as well leave them here, they won’t be ready for a long time.”

Before we left the two Germans snoring on the rocks I grabbed the second bottle of wine and then Tamara and I ran back to the beach and across it to the other side.

From where we were, we could see the two sleeping men on the other side.

“Poor things, they must have been tired,” said Tamara sipping from the wine bottle.

“I think it was more due to all the alcohol they drank at the open bar in their hotel.”

She stretched her arms above her head and turn to me. “I can’t believe it’s only May and I have already been fucked and sucked cock.”

I giggled. “By the end of October, you might feel different.”

“Never, now that I have tried it, sex is the best thing there is.”

I laughed and then drank from the bottle she had given me.

It would be a long hot summer and Tamara was showing signs of becoming a great cock teaser. I was proud of her.

Published 
Written by NatashaTsarinaErotic
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments