Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Will could not believe that Ann would nonchalantly shove a vibrator under his ass and leave it turned on low to vibrate against his cock while she went to take shower – for fifteen minutes no less. Suddenly, he felt his cock getting hard, pleasant sensations and they went through his entire being. He knew it would only be a matter of time before he shot his load into the air.

“Decided that you do not need to cum yet,” Ann said as she breezed into the room and pulled the vibrator from under his ass. Leaning down, she licked the pre-cum from the tip of his cock, smiled, and walked back out of the bedroom.

“Bitch,” Will muttered as he smiled. “There's definitely going to be a phase three, baby, and your ass is going to pay big time.”

A few minutes later he heard the shower go on and her humming as she washed her hair and her body. Will knew that the handcuffs fastened with Velcro and it would be easy to get out of them but he was anxious to see what she had planned. So he stayed still with a half erection.

Ann finally sauntered back into the bedroom and asked, “Ready for some fun baby?” while she grabbed the vibrator from the bed and turned it on.

Will looked at her and then at the vibrator, wondering what she was going to do with it. He soon found out as she started rubbing it over her pussy and playing with her nipples. Will watched in amazement. She did not mind him sucking and playing with her nipples or using a vibrator on her, but she'd never done it herself. He found his erection coming back while he watched Ann masturbating.

Crawling onto the bed, Ann positioned herself over his face and began to move the tip of the vibrator in and out of her pussy. The way she was positioned, Will had a good view of the vibrator penetrating her pussy.

“Move the vibrator, baby and give me that pussy,” Will begged. “Let my tongue work its magic.”

In answer, Ann inserted the vibrator deeper, hitting her clit and causing her to moan and get wetter. Bracing herself with one hand on the headboard, she began to moan and shiver as she raced toward orgasm. As she fucked herself hard and deep with the vibrator her body started to tense, her clit felt on fire. Will could only watch her as her orgasm hit, causing her to scream out in release while her body convulsed and her pussy started to drip her juices on Will’s face.

“Oh damn, baby,” Will moaned. “Let me eat your pussy. I want to taste that sweet nectar.”

Pulling the vibrator out, Ann pushed it into Will’s mouth, saying, “Not my pussy but this will have to do,”

Will licked her juices off the vibrator, and then she took it and put it aside after turning it off. Positioning herself over his face, she lowered her pussy just enough for his tongue to reach her. After giving him a brief taste, she slid down, leaving a trail of her juices on his chest and stomach.

Latching on to one nipple, she sucked and pulled until it was standing at attention, and then she did the other one, alternating back and forth. Will never realized just how sensitive his nipples were until Ann started ravishing them with her mouth, tongue, fingers, and teeth. Sucking hard above each nipple, Ann marked her man, her territory, with a hickey. She continued to lick and kiss her way down his body to his belly button where she licked and nipped until she moved on.

By-passing his cock, Ann gently pulled Will’s pubic hair with her teeth as she inhaled his aroma. Ann could tell that he was in heat and turned on not only by his cock at full staff but also by the scent emitting from his body -- such an earthy, raw, lustful smell. “Damn,” she thought, “I want to fuck him.”

Fighting the urge to impale herself on his rigid cock, she continued her journey on his body, stopping at his feet to suck and lick each toe on each foot before moving back up his leg. Positioning herself between his legs, Ann slid her hands under his ass and raised him so she could tongue fuck his ass. By this time, every nerve in Will’s body was firing on all cylinders. He knew with just the slightest touch of her mouth or pussy on his cock he was going to explode within seconds. He had never been this turned on.

ClaraReed
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ClaraReed

“Oh damn, baby,” he moaned, “I want you to ride me….now!

Ann chuckled softly. “You are in no position to demand Will,” she said, got up and padded barefoot out of the room.

When she came back a few minutes later, Ann had something in her mouth but he was not sure what...and he was not sure if he wanted to know. Kneeling again between his legs, Ann took it out of her of mouth and he could see that it was a bullet-shaped Popsicle. Seeing where Ann was kneeling, Will had a distinct feeling where that Popsicle was going straight in his ass... and he was right.

Ann sucked on the Popsicle for a few minutes more and lightly scratched the shaft of his cock with her short nails. Will watched her take it out of her mouth and then the hand holding it dipped downward. He took a short intake of air as the cold tip probed his anus, and then felt it going in a couple of inches, almost making him jump off the bed. As it was, he strained against his restraints, almost pulling them apart. Ann pulled it out, lubed his ass, then stuck it back in, going deeper with each stroke while she gently licked his cock.

“Damn it to hell, woman,” Will moaned, “I need to cum.”

“In due time,” was her answer as she fucked him until the Popsicle had completely melted. Ann then began to tongue fuck him until he was thrashing around on the bed as much as the restraints would allow, his cock leaking pre-cum.

Climbing off the bed, Ann walked out of the bedroom again, this time leaving Will with a hard-on that almost hurt with the need to cum. When she came back in a little later, his erection had started to go down but it came back to full throttle when he saw what Ann was wearing.

“When did you get that?” he asked with wide-eyed astonishment as he realized one of his fantasies was about to cum true.

“This week,” she told him “Like it?” She got closer for him to inspect it.

“Yes mistress,” Will told her.

Without warning, she pulled her hand from behind her back and gently smacked his erection twice with a flogger. It stung and made him droop a little.

“I am going to release you and you will get on all fours. Do I make myself clear?”

“Yes, mistress,” Will said, anxious to get on with the next part and try out her latest sex toy.

Ann released him and moved out of the way so that he could assume the position. Kneeling behind him, Ann spread Will's cheeks and generously lubed his ass using two fingers. Then she lubed up the six-inch strap-on dildo.

“As you told me the first time, relax and enjoy,” Ann told Will as she positioned the head of the strap-on at the entrance to his ass. Feeling him automatically tense, Ann moved back and twice smacked his ass with the flogger, both times enough to sting. He forced himself to relax as the head of the strap-on made its way into his entrance.

Little by little, she inserted it into his ass until she gave one final push to go past his sphincter muscle. After giving him time to adjust to having something in his ass, she pulled part way out and added more lube. Slowly fucking him, Ann reached around and grabbed his cock, milking him as a farmer would his dairy cows – squeezing and pulling down on his cock. Ann slowly increased her speed until she was pounding his ass while she continued to milk him.

Will was moaning, telling Ann, “Fuck me deep... Fuck me hard.”

As he got closer to cumming, his moans got louder -- until he shot his load over her hand and on the bed. Very slowly she pulled out, and sat back on her heels, licking his cum from her hand while Will lay splayed out on the bed, slowly coming back to Earth after his intense mind-blowing orgasm.

Finally, he rolled on his back and looked up at Ann, saying, “Wow!”

Smiling, she leaned and kissed him, her tongue delving into his mouth, sharing the taste of his cum. When they broke the kiss, Ann told him, “Happy birthday, Will.”

Pulling her on top, Will smilied wickedly. “As soon as I recover," he said, "phase three commences.”

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by freespirit13
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments