Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

As Ann lay on top of Will, he started to laugh, causing her to raise up on her hands and look quizzically down at him.

“What's so funny Will?” 

Taking a deep breath, he said, “First time I ever had anyone with a dick laying on top of me.”

It was then that Ann realized she still had the strap-on attached to her body. She rolled off Will and sat up, unfastened it, and droped it to the floor.

Flopping back down on him, Ann asked, “Better, sweetie?”

“Much better,” he replied and held her tight. “Now I feel like I have a woman in my arms. Now it is my turn.”

“Your turn?” she asked. “Oh…. you want to fuck my pussy, right? Well, I have no problem with that. Nice way to end your birthday celebration with a good fuck.”

“Yeah, a fuck will be good. Butfirst there is another matter that needs to be taken care of. It's the rest of my birthday present. Remember what you promised me in the truck lot, Ann?”

Thinking a minute, it dawned on her what he was talking about. Before he could react, Ann rolled off him and the bed and headed for the bathroom.

“You can run but you can't hide,” Will hollered at her. “You're going across my lap and having your ass spanked good and proper for coming down to the truck lot dressed like that, little lady.”

Sticking her head out of the master bathroom, she gave him the finger and said, “But you loved it . Admit it honey. Seeing me in heels and that baby doll pajama set walking toward you was a huge turn on.”

“Yes, it was, and I showed you in the truck. But you're lucky I was the only one there to see you strut your ass."

“Are you ashamed of me baby?” Ann asked, satnding in the doorway of the bathroom.

“Fuck no... and if you come here I will show you,” Will said, stroking his cock

“Tempting,” Ann said licking her lips, “but I know you all too well. I get within a foot of you and my ass will be yours.”

And with that, she went back into the bathroom, leaving Will in the middle of the bed, still stroking his cock. He heard the shower and pictured her soaping her body. Getting up, he strolled into the bathroom to join her. Shower sex sounded good to him and he knew she would be receptive. Nothing felt better than the water from the rain showerheads gently falling on them as he fucked her hard against the shower wall.

Opening the shower door, he told Ann, “Thought you might need some help washing your back.”

He wrapped his arms around her, cupping her breasts in his hands, and tweaked her nipples. Leaning back against him, Ann turned her head, inviting his kiss. Tweaking her nipples with one hand, he slid the other down to rub her mound, gently pulling her pubic hair before sliding a finger inside. Ann moaned into his kiss as they ravished each other’s lips, their tongues mating frantically.

Ann rubbed her ass against his cock, feeling him settle between her cheeks. Squeezing those cheeks together, Ann heard Will moan in passion. By now, he had two fingers in her pussy, one grazing against her clit while he fucked her with the other one. He could feel her juices start to flow and he knew she was close, so he pulled his fingers out and gently pushed her away.

‘Damn you Will,” she complained, “finish what you started.”

“Oh I plan to… in my own time, of course.”

“You are an as,!” Ann yelled as she smacked him on the arm.

Will laughed and grabbed the loofa, poured on some of her body wash, and began washing her back, continued down below her ass, and wiped each leg. He then did her front, making sure he took extra time with her nipples. She took the loofa from him and washed him from head to toe, using a soaped finger to slide into his ass, finger fucking him while she stroked his cock.

Grabbing her, Will pushed her back against the shower wall, the water cascading down on them. Will kissed her deeply, and then began to kiss her neck, making sure he left a small hickey on each side. Taking a nipple in his mouth, Will sucked and pulled while his fingers worked over her other nipple. Then he switched sides, causing her to moan deep in her throat and grab his hair, pulling his head tight to her breasts.

Will slowly made his way down, licking her belly button, then pussy, his tongue fucking her as he rubbed her clit. Taking her to the edge once again, he stopped and stood. Pulling her over to the small bench he had installed in the shower, Will sat down and patted his lap. Ann instantly straddled him and sank down on his cock, enjoying the way it stretched and filled her pussy. Ann began to move up and down slowly as they kissed deeply. Their hands began to tweak each other’s nipples and Ann moved faster and deeper as she got closer to her orgasm.

SaraWilliams
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SaraWilliams

“Up, Ann,” Will ordered, “and brace yourself against the shower wall.”

Ann bent slightly at the waist and put her palms against the shower wall. Behind her, Will spread her pussy lips, sliding his cock deep inside her pussy before he soaped up two fingers and slid them into her little rosebud. She began to push back at Will, encouraging him to fuck her deep and hard. Getting into a rhythm with his cock and two fingers in her ass, he began to fuck her hard and deep. The sensation of his cock and two fingers were almost more than she could stand. It felt like she had one giant cock fucking her.

“Oh damn Will,” Ann moaned, “I need to cum. Rub my clit…  please.”

Will reached, for her clit and rubbed it furiously. Her pussy began to contract, squeezing his cock so tight it felt like it was being strangled. Moving his hand from her clit, he grabbed a handful of her hair and pulled her head back.

“Rub your own clit, bitch,” he said, fucking her deeper and harder and pulling on her hair.

Ann began to rub her clit, bracing herself with one hand.

“Oh, fuck me,” she screamed as her juices began to flow, her pussy quivering and taking a vise grip on his cock. She began to shake, and then began to look like she was having a seizure as she twitched and flopped around, almost causing his cock to slip out of her pussy,

“Take my cum up your pussy,” he said as he shot his load deep inside her, pressing her against the wall.

When he released her, Ann sunk to the shower floor and said, “Wow! What a fuck.”

“It was,” Will said, pulling her to her feet and into his arms, kissing her deeply.

They washed again and got out of the shower. After drying, Ann wrapped another fluffy towel around her body, tucking one end inside to hold it in place. Will watched her and just shook his head, wondering why women did that when most men paraded around naked after a shower.

“I am getting a glass of ice tea,” Ann said. “Do you want one?”

“Sure,” he said, crawling into bed naked.

A few minutes later, she came into the bedroom carrying the glasses of tea. She handed one to Will, then set hers on the nightstand. She whipped off her towel and tossed it in the direction of the laundry hamper. Pulling an oversize t-shirt out of the drawer, she slipped it on and crawled into bed next to Will. Before she had a chance to realize what was happening, she was across his lap.

“Bet you thought I forgot about your spanking, didn’t you?”

“I was kind of hoping you had.” 

Pushing the t-shirt up to her waist, Will exposed her bare ass. He rubbed it gently and then brought his hand down hard. Several smacks later, her ass was turning red and she was begging him to stop. Will gave her two more smacks, harder than the others, and then stuck two fingers in her pussy.

“You're so wet. Spanking is supposed to be a punishment, not an instrument of pleasure.” He continued to finger fuck her, saying, “Think part of your punishment is to be brought to the edge and then go to bed with your pussy needing to cum.”

“Anything but that.”

“Anything?” he asked

“Yes.” 

Will pulled his fingers from her pussy and delivered two more hard smacks.

“Go get the anal lube,” Will ordered, “and remove your t-shirt.”

When she brought him the lube, she was naked. He had her kneel down with her ass in the air. He generously lubed her ass, then his cock.

“Now I want you to guide my cock into your ass and slowly lean back toward me, using your hands and feet to balance yourself,” Will instructed. “Take that special vibrator, put it in your pussy first, and turn it to a comfortable simulating level.”

“Been watching porn ass fucking?” Ann teased him. “I can always tell when you come up with a new position to try.”

After she had inserted and turned on the special vibrator, she slowly guided his cock into her back door and leaned back toward Will, bracing her weight on her feet and hands. Will fucked her slowly until he got used to the position, then he began to fuck her hard and deep.

Ann screamed as an orgasm ripped through her inner core, her juices dripping down onto Will. With two more pumps, Will found his own release, shooting cum deep inside her anus. Ann collapsed on top of Will, the mixture of their juices leaking out of her onto his stomach. His arms went around her and he held her tight.

“This was the best birthday present ever,” he told her as he kissed her neck. “Now this tired old trucker needs his sleep. It has been a long day.”

Ann rolled off and removed the small vibrator. Turing it off, she put it on the nightstand and drank her glass of tea. Snuggling against his back, they soon drifted into a deep sleep.

 

 

Published 
Written by freespirit13
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments