Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Naked Butler

"Seline wanted the full package..."

17
18 Comments 18
13.1k Views 13.1k
1.2k words 1.2k words
Tom walked up to the house address which he had been given. Tonight was going to be an eighteenth birthday and as such, he looked forward to the evening being over. The address was a modest semi-detached house on a residential street and seemed innocent enough. Entering the porch he knocked and waited for a response. He heard a girl call to him from inside and a minute later, the door opened. Beneath a head of curls, pretty dark eyes smiled up at him with rose lips.

“Hello, you must be the waiter for the evening?”

The girl was pretty but too young for him, Tom smiled and offered his hand.

“Yes, the naked butler, there’s an eighteenth birthday party here?”

“Indeed,” she shook his hand and stepped back, “Come in and please excuse the mess. I’m still trying to get things ready. It starts in an hour.”

“How large is the party?”

“Oh just fifteen friends- all female,” she laughed, “I hope they behave.”

“I haven’t gone near someone your age in about twelve years so an eighteenth party is a first.”

“Normally bachelorette parties is it?”

“Usually,” Tom shrugged, “A party is a party anyway. Are you the birthday girl then?”

“Yes, I’m Seline by the way.”

“Tom, happy birthday.”

“Thank you.”

Seline let her eyes appreciate the handsome face, broad shoulders and muscular build she knew lay beneath his clothes. Having found his webpage while musing ideas for her coming –of-age party, she had enjoyed the photo gallery which previewed the goods. Having made a booking enquiry, he had sent a facial photo for her inspection. In the flesh, he was even better.

Tom listened to Seline list the relevant information concerning the drinks and canapés, as she spoke he noted her jeans and thin top. She was pretty and petite while the clothes hinted at curves beneath their modesty. When she turned, she caught his eyes on her and blushed.

“What will you be wearing?”

“That’s your choice, normally it’s just shirtless with a bowtie and cuffs, but some prefer it to just be an apron with the bowtie and cuffs.”

“Just an apron?”

Seline raised an arched eyebrow, remembering the view of his muscled arse and feeling herself tingle at the thought.

“Yes,” he shrugged, “I’m the naked butler. I thought you had seen the website.”

“I’m innocent- however could you suppose me to have seen that?” Seline played coy before giggling, “Yes I saw the gallery but for tonight you’ll need more than just the apron.”

“As you like it young lady.”

“Everything is ready in here, I need to get my dress on and you can change in the bathroom upstairs. I’ll show you where it is.”

Seline went ahead, thus affording him a view of her shapely ass as she took the stairs briskly.

Directing him to the bathroom, she went into the room opposite and left him to take off his shirt and put the apron over his trousers. Seline slipped herself into a rich red satin dress which hugged her figure, struggling though to zip the dress she went to the bathroom and knocked.

“Yes?”

Tom stepped out while tying the apron, Seline felt herself flush with arousal.

“Could you do up my dress please, I can’t reach.”

“Sure.”

Tom drew up the zip before it caught and he had to lower it again, glimpsing the black lace of her thong before it zipped up. He noted the absence of a bra and marvelled as she turned, her breasts looked ripe as they sat proudly on her chest.

Erica_With_Love
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Erica_With_Love

For the first time when working, he paid an honest compliment.

“You look gorgeous.”

The party passed easily as everyone enjoyed themselves as Tom chatted with Seline besides serving drinks and canapés. Finding her to be an intelligent young woman of considerable wit, more flirtatious exchanges did not go unnoticed by her friends as they giggled at the sight of a half-naked man. After only a few drinks though, her friend Lauren was the first to break the silence.

“I thought shirtless waiters were meant to be naked except for an apron.”

Her voice was loud with the effects of the alcohol and raised laughter from the others. Seline however spoke in a whisper.

“Sorry Tom, she’s had a few. Could you give her the virgin mojitos instead please?”

“Of course.”

He departed to the kitchen, Lauren moving over to Seline.

“You’re paying him- tell him to get his kit off.” 

“He’s a waiter not a stripper.”

Seline replied quickly, glancing around the party she saw the mutual desire to see more skin and rolled her eyes.

“Well I should get my money’s worth.”

“Um Tom?”

“Yes young lady?”

He looked over his shoulder from the tray he was holding, noting her blush and smiling at Seline. She’s a sweet girl, he thought, but she has a cheeky smile.

“I’d like you to drop the trousers.”

“Underwear or no?”

Seline felt heat flush between her legs but fought temptation to pounce.

“Keep your underwear on,” she paused, “For now.”

The party smiled their approval on seeing Tom’s muscular thighs as he returned to the room in briefs and the apron only. With the end of the party, Tom turned to Seline and raised an eyebrow.

“I thought the party was for another two hours?”

“It is but it’s just one on one service now,” Seline reclined on the chaise longue, “There are two glasses on the side and a bottle of bubbles.”

“As you wish young lady.”

He went to fetch the mentioned items and brought it out on a tray. Setting it on the table beside the chaise longue and handing her the drink.

“Take the second.”

“I don’t drink when working.”

“Then stop working and drink.”

Seline answered simply, waiting for him to take the glass. Seline felt a rush of relief when he did and chinked the glass against hers, both taking a sip.

“A pretty girl like you must have a boyfriend to spoil you.”

“No, I’m single.” Seline smiled, “What does your significant other think of your job?”

“I’m single, no one to have an opinion on what I do.”

“Fair enough then.”

Seline touched the edge of his apron.

“Do you ever take it off completely?”

“Not for a client no, I’m not a stripper though naked beneath this.”

Tom stood and hooked his thumbs in the apron, his voice turning husky when he spoke.

“For someone specific though I might take it off.”

“Well you aren’t working now, I thought we established that with the drink.”

“Indeed not."

Tom untied the apron and let it drop to the floor, his cock standing prone between his legs.

“You’re getting the full package.”

“I can certainly see your package.”

Seline giggled, his cock was hard and stood proudly. Putting down her glass, she beckoned him closer and ran her fingers along his shaft.

“Is this the treat for the birthday girl?”

“When she’s called Seline.”

Turning up her face to him, he pressed his mouth onto hers in a kiss that made her melt. The night was only just beginning.

Published 
Written by MissCarmelle
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments