Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The new librarian

"He slapped her ass two times"

11
8 Comments 8
10.2k Views 10.2k
2.7k words 2.7k words
Competition Entry: Bookish Stories

 
The new Librarian


Word got around so fast from one of our colleagues. There is a new face at our local library. A man of all people. I would think he is a nerd for one, or a women hunter. Would be interesting to find out and also if is really there to just pack away books.

I have been single with a reasonable enough explanation. There is nothing wrong with me. In fact, I believe I am good looking. I am build slim. I have a healthy diet and work out running every morning.  I take my time in the mornings getting ready for work. As a receptionist I must look at my best. My big round green eyes never go unnoticed and my curly light hair always has its own shine of light. I love my heels, it makes me a little longer then what I am. I have a few good friends, but I am still waiting for Mr Right.

Who is Mr Right my colleagues always want to know, he can be the long tall dark kind of a man. Ice blue eyes, the softest hair with a second slash of  highlights in and clean shaven face. The reply is always, I am too fussy. He must probably still be in the making. If I find him, he will belong to someone else or married. 

A week later I  must return my library books and after work I  pop in. I totally forgot about the new guy as I  walk in. I love our library building. The entire library is very modern. It has been upgraded a few years ago, with glass windows that bring in light from every angle. The side where I love to read is in a corner and has glass windows on both sides.  That is called the erotica side only.  The naughty section of the erotica books. There I can be someone I want to be and fantasy myself in every story. 

The head librarian was a mature lady we call,  Mrs  Perfect!  The uniform that covers the knees and show no cleavage at all.  Dark hair pulled back tight in a ball. Her thick rim classes hide her beautiful blue eyes and thin lips with a touch of red gloss. She will watch over the library like a hawk. Never ever saw her smile, not once in the four years I visit the library.

Walking up to the counter, I put my books on the top and wait for Miss Perfect to turn around. Looing around I think off the new guy. I wonder what he looks like.  Probably  works only the day shift. 

"I guess you will be in your corner until you got what you came from?" She says as she hands me my library cards back.

I cant help to smile.  "I guess there is were I shall be."

With a smile I left Mrs Perfect  behind at the counter. Can you belive it, I  saw a smile  infront of her perfect white teeth.  I  wonder if it has to do with the new guy. 

A few of the books ware staged next to the big corner window on the floor. I looked around for the steps. Not finding it, I pull my shoulders up and use the stage of books on the floor near to the windows to sit on, after I found a book to start reading. 

So deep in the book got me wanting to touch myself. This book was so hot. I put it one side and looked for another. On a higher rack I found a book in hard cover and remembered the author, he was a thinker and I love reading his books. I put it next to the other one and then as I always did with my third book  I closed my eyes and reached for the top rack. Putting my hands on the book, I closed my eyes and counted to both sides until my arms where starched out. I then took the books that I felted last. Pulling them out a little I took the first one and started reading from the middle. After a while I put it back and took out the other one.  Opened it in die middle and started to read again. 

I flipped a few more pages on. This book was juices. A few times I had to hold my breath. While sitting on my stash of books I for some reason forgot where I was after some time. My hand went on his own journey to my chest. In between the buttons of my blouse. 

I knew where I was sitting no one could see me. I was hidden from the world. I was in my own little world. Playing and tagging on my breast reading about this hot guy, he was making mind blowing sex on the hood of his car under the stars with what he said a beautiful woman. 

Just as I could not help it any more, I closed my eyes to the enjoyable feeling I am giving myself. I was just about to reach my thigh as I feel hands on my shoulders pressing me back against the book rack. Very close to my ear I hear him say. 

"Miss, you have failed this library with this act of yours, what do you think should your punishment be?"

I keep my eyes closed and think qick. "O, my goodness. I don’t know, but if it will help, way not use your imagination and think of something that would benefit both ways? I for one, can not put this book down."

He had far enough experience to realize that this lady that is sitting on library books would maybe do what ever he wants, as long as he is willing. He was watching her for a while and even in her little corner he could not help thinking of putting his hands where her hand were. 

"Keep on reading then, Iet me see where I can help."

I really forgot about my where about for a moment when I open my eyes. I wonder if this man is the new guy that works here. I don’t see him around and was just wondering what happened to him when I saw how a few lights went off and the ones where I am sitting were still on. I look at my watch and cant believe what time it was.  It was not long after most of the lights were switched off that he returned.

"So! Keep on reading."

This was now a bit comfusing for me,  because when I wanted to put the book down he said I  must keep on reading.

"Do you want me to read out load, or just to myself? "

"Why are you wasting time? You asked me to help out. That’s what I am going to do. Keep on reading for youself if you must."

While I got to the page where I was, I looked up at him where he undressed him completely. He pulled me up and took off from under my skirt my pantie, as I  slip off my sandals. 
He didn’t let me put down the book at any time. Just unbuttoned my blouse and my bra, luckly for him it also just sniped loss at the front. For a moment he cupped my boob’s in each hand as if feeling the size.  without looking at me he rubbed his thumbs over each nippel just for a few seconds. 

“What are the rules of the library? “ he asks
“Silent please,” I reply. 

"There,  we are all loss, so please just sit down on the chair behind you that I  bought from the front, and read the book." 

He looked at me and for a short period of time where I  quickly  memorized him up, as he waited for me to sit down. As I sat he pulled up my skirt. He took some of the books and stack them under each foot. 

Mm...

Lilulilee
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Lilulilee

he is good. Must have done this before,  because this way he has a good view as my thighs are left up. Naked with front row seats. Very clever of him. 

"Why are you not reading?"

"Sorry, I will read but can’t say I will remember what I reading, because I will be enjoying your touch more."

He gave me one look, and I started  reading again,  but not really. He is very handsome.  You will not believe me, but he has short dark hair with highlights in. He is tall and really good builded with that six-pack men just love to show off with, must be also working out. Just those eyes I could not quite see them. He had aa fresh smell of musk fragrance. Then as I look over the book I can see he has soft hair. 

"Read out loud know please," he commands as he taps on my knees.

Really! Where was I? I decideto go back a few pages.

"He pulls Katharina towards the eaged of the bonnet. Lifting her ass up hight so he can have full view of her women hoodoo,"

I feels his lips on my inner  thigh, and a shiver goes though me. He is going to do everything I am going to read. Maybe I should make up my own story. 

"His lips find they way to the importance of the matter, for why he pulled her up.  He can smell her and knows by this time she is dripping all her love juice for him. He knows the smell of a day old pussy and loves it.”

He does what I  hoped  he would. He is on his knees and with his one hand he pulled me to the point of the chair and then spread my knee’s open.  He puts both hands on my pussy lips. With his fingertips he opened  the soft lips to find a small stream of juicers making its way down. The smell is really hot and I can smell myself.  I should also smell like a day old pussy. I heard some men hate it when women first want to fresh up after dating. 

"Read!"

"The touch of his tongue as he licks up her love juices and the way he followers his way up to her soft knop where he knows it can go quick but in this case just take long for him to enjoy all of her."

I really need this to last as long as I can, but I need to help. I need to help myself also. I start rubbing on my nippels, he looks annoyed at me and once again the comments come. 

"Read!"  He moves my hand away from my nippels.
He comes up and suckles on both for a while, really putting some teeth into it. I give a soft moan for this makes me so hungry for sex,  that I really do not want to read, but I read on.

He goes back down and rolls his chin over my knop a few times as I fell his day old beard raugh on my soft skin. 

She reads once again. "Her moans slip out as his tongue finds it’s way along the sides of her slit until he finds a hole. Digging in as far as he can with his tongue, he slips his finger in playing it both ways,"

"O my gosh, please can I stop reading? You are driving me carzy."

“Read some more.” As he just goes on fingering me some more and bitting on my soft knob making it a bit hard. 
I grab his hair and gives him also punishment for bitting so hard. 

He slides me off the chair to the floor. Lefts my bud with a few book under it supporting my thighs with his legs, and puts a few more fingers inside me while he suckles on my nippels again.  He wiggles his fingers around sraching for that one knob that has a purpose to bring any women to her knees or in this case moan of joy and excitement. 

I have no words for what follows. All I know is, it is amazing to feel fingers in side of me then using my vibrator all the time. The pleasure of having a man go down on me, wiggeling his fingers around inside me. For one he is a stranger. Someone I haven’t really met yet, and feeling it is okay to make out with. Thinking of it know, he ddidn’t even  tell me his name. Getting a fuck with a unknown man. Will be the topic of talk in the tearoom tomorrow at work. 

My moans grow dieper as he finds my g-spot. 

“Library rules please! Keep your hands over your mouth or bit on a book.”  he puts a soft band book to my mouth and I bit on the side.

He does not go soft on my clit as it feels like he needs to finish up. He rest with his head on my stomach as  he works his magic with fingers inside me and with his palm  on my knob. Rubbing hard while building up my climax, that feels like for ever getting there. 

I gasp as the feeling gets so intens, and when I reach for nipples he lets me rub them this time. He plays with my bellybutton  with his tongue inside, and soon I feel how my body trembles as the mindless delight of my orgasmes finds its way past his palm and fingers  inside me. 

I clutch to his back and run my hands up and down his sweat slick back pulling him harder on my chest. He sacks on my nipples biting on them hard as my whole body goes in a rigid. My orgasmes took me to new levels of pleasure. While he keeps his one hand over my mouth while I smell myself the whole time. I really want to scream of delight. 

He didn’t give me much time to recover as he left me back to the side of the chair. Hanging me over it with my breast hanging off.  He slaps me two or more  times on the bud quite hard that my still sore clit hits the side of the chair and gets me nearing another orgasmes. 

He is still on his kness as I hear him tearing open a condom. It doesn’t take long when I feel him cup both my ass in his hands.  Holding his knee up, he pulls me a little to his side and then with his hands on my hip he pulls me back and foreword on his knee rubbing my clit on his knee. Unbelievable in no time I  find my self nearing argasm. With no time to waist he sinks his shafts into me. Hanging over me for one last time he tags on my breast and roll my nippels between his fingers. I bit on thd side of ths chair to my moans dosn as I get another slap on my bud.

I hear him breathing just as fast as I am and together we build up a climax that you can smell the sex in the air. He grabs my one arm back words holding my palm down on my back and with each push it is hard on my knop as it hits the side of the chair and my beast hit just as hard against the chair.

He slides in and out of me and suddenly I give out one load cry as I  reach my oragsmes and feel my juices making slash noises as he also releases his orgasme in the condom. 

He groanes with pleasure, resting with head on my back and houlding on to both my boobs for Support while I feel my arm slid to the side. My shoulder feels thd pain from him holding it tight  down.

After a while we slip off the chair. Setting on our budz surrounded by books he looks at my face, astonished at what I let him do to me. He is gorgeous, from the light behind us I see he has the same color green eyes as I have. I give him a tremulous smile and he swepts his mouth across my lips.

 

Published 
Written by misteryme
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments