Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Quiet Pleasures of Miss Tessa Malone

"Tessa enjoys the softer pleasures of her day"

14
14 Comments 14
9.1k Views 9.1k
8.0k words 8.0k words
Recommended Read

As she did each day, Miss Tessa Malone awoke in her bed with a smile on her face; not a broad exaggeration of the mouth, but rather a natural shape of contentment eased upon her plush lips. From the moment she roused from her slumber in the morning, to the last second before her eyelids closed for the night, the smile rarely waned. It welcomed whatever the day delivered, be it bright sun or the gloom of clouds, all the same.

Seated at the edge of her bed, she savored a long stretch with fingertips reaching towards the ceiling fan, toes curling against the floor, and a delicate purr tickling up her throat. She bathed her nude body in a haze of warm, white light, stimulating invigorating tingles all along her skin. It was a pleasurable moment among plenty of pleasurable moments throughout her extended, leisurely mornings at home.  

The tick of the clock on her bed table was not a countdown towards a more pedantic and stressful day, but a gentle reminder that time was her own plaything. She was spoiled that way, she knew.

Sometimes it was okay to accept that. Sometimes you indulge in it.  

She made her way to the bathroom where a twenty minute soak in a tub of essential oils and warm water awaited her. The soft drips and gurgling ripples of water echoed along the pristine tiles, lulling her into deeper solitude. After donning glasses, stepping into slippers, and swaddling herself in a silky robe, her time in the bath was followed by sipping tea and nibbling buttery toast with mango jam in the kitchen. Then she padded over to her living room where she curled up on a velvet chaise.  

She plucked the first book from the top of a stack resting upon a side table. It was a tawdry romance paperback, low in literature calories but infused with enough juicy scandal to really sink her teeth and lustful imagination into. As she hummed a soft sigh–the only sound she made throughout her mornings--she settled into her chaise and immersed herself in the pages.

Later, by mid-morning,she left her apartment and stepped out of her building. The hustle and bustle of the busy city had died down at that point, with most of the population settled into the routine pace for the day. As Tessa walked along the sidewalks, it was the steady, mellow concert of urban life which filled her aural senses rather than the eclectic clamour of people getting to where they needed to be from a few hours earlier.

Like the perpetual smile adorning her face, the world seemed to smile back at her; not literally and not everyone, of course. Most people she passed were too self-absorbed in the minutiae of their lives to reveal anything more than the expression of a plank of wood. Many of the people that did take that second to look up and toward her, however, couldn’t seem to help reflect her smile; or acknowledge it with a modest spark of life in their expression.

Perhaps they were intrigued by her throwback appearance: a simple, ruby red dress cinched tight at the waist with a hem hanging just above her knees, black stockings wrapping her lithe legs, and low heels. Bold crimson was painted upon her lips, the highlight of otherwise carefully and moderately applied make up. Along with the wavy, chin-length bob of her shiny, auburn hair and her dark-rimmed glasses, it was as if she were a cut out doll from a 60’s society magazine.

Maybe they were curious about that wistfully pleased demeanour of hers, that look of utter contentment in her person, striking their imaginations as they interpreted the meaning behind it. Did she receive news of an inheritance? Maybe the sex was night was particularly satisfying? Was she on her way to some illicit tryst?

Sometimes the looks of bristling arousal she earned from select men were enough to make her blush ever so slightly. She always kept her comments to herself though, responding only with a polite glance or subtle blink.

Yet, Tessa was not a woman of immaculate virtue by any means. She enjoyed sex, the act, the thought; with familiar men or with strangers; being seduced or being the initiator.Her confidence in that aspect of her being was not an insignificant ingredient behind that contented smile. She simply never allowed herself to flaunt it, preferring the mask of beguiling reticence.

Along the way to work, she stopped at a corner sandwich shop. The frontage and interior werehumble in design, but it was quaint. More importantly, the baguettes the shop served were fresh and tasty.

Tessa always enjoyed watching the stocky man behind the counter with her keen hazel eyes. As he sliced the baguettes, layered the toppings, swashed on the spreads and plated and garnished the minor jambon and brie opus with an aplomb and zeal not usually granted for a lowly sandwich, she was reminded of a maestro at a symphony.He was so easily absorbed in his moment that he imbued artistic flare in the mundane act.

Today, he seemed suddenly more aware of Tessa’s watchful presence. As he served her the plate, he grinned and shrugged self-consciously as if he had been caught singing in the bathtub.

Still early for the lunch crowds, she ate alone, the sole customer in the shop. Savoring the sandwich with dainty bites, she continued to read her book from earlier in the morning. The plot tailed into a steamy scene set in a secluded cottage in the woods and detailed the results of a duchess’ incessant taunts and overtures as her long feminine nails scraped down the sweaty back of a young stable hand.Unconsciously, Tessa shifted in her seat, thighs drawing together ever so slightly, a finger on her free hand caressing her left ear lobe. Her smile broke momentarily for a necessary moistening of her lips.

She put down the book, placing it firmly on the small table top, and gave her head a little shake. She gazed momentarily at the floor before her with a bemused grin on her lips, then resumed eating. When she finished, she walked over to the counter to pay.

The man waved and smirked. “On the house,” he said.

Without pause, Tessa politely placed her payment and tip on the counter. She smiled, tilting her chin low, then turned and walked away. Through the eyes at the back of her head, she could see the man watching her, grinning and scratching his chin, lost in his thoughts about the beguilingwoman who had just left his shop.

As she continued along her way, a greyness began to settle upon the city as thick clouds rolled through the sky above. Tessa’s steps quickened, chased by the evidence of a summer shower brewing. As she arrived at her place of work, the first flecks of rain speckled the pavement.

Tessa closed the door behind her and paused at the entryway of the coffee shop to take a deep breath then sigh contentedly. The Library Cafe was like a second home to her. Everything delighted her senses: the smell of brewed coffee, the soothing sounds of old time jazz melodies enhanced by all the natural wood decor and detailing, and the sight of rows upon rows of books lining almost every wall from floor to ceiling.It just seemed right to be there, a place of solitude and patience.

She made her way toward the backroom to put away her purse. As she passed the counter, she greeted the owner of the cafe, Mr. Danzig. The elderly man with the shock-white hair, weathered, olive skin, and a round jolly belly, put down his newspaper and replied with a cordial, “Hello, Miss Malone.”

“How are you today, Mr. Danzig?” Tessa answered as she returned to the counter, tying a black apron around her pretty, red dress.

“Oh, fine.Typical morning,” Mr. Danzig said, speaking softly as if he were just rousing from bed -- not unusual considering he was at the cafe before dawn.He had always been soft-spoken though. A spark like flint lit up in his eye whenever he saw Tessa, proof of a youthful spirit and warm memories rekindled by an alluring woman.

The two of them exchanged few words more as he prepared to leave, their switchover of shifts as routine as a soft shoe dance.As he headed to the door, Tessa said, “Mr. Danzig…” She held out an umbrella.

He paused to look at her, then outside to the steady rainfall, then back towards her. He smiled sheepishly and took the umbrella. “It’ll probably be a quiet afternoon for you,” he said, turning at the door to look back at her and winking, “Just the way you like it, heh?”

Tessa tilted her head aside. Indeed, she relished the peaceful days. “You know me well.”

“If only I were to know you better,” he said beneath a laboured sigh -- probably a little more loudly than he intended -- as he left.

Alone, Tessa took the time to soak in her surroundings again as she wiped the counter with a cloth. It was not more than a year ago when she had entered the cafe -- then known simply as Main Street Coffee -- and picked up the “Help Wanted” sign from the window.

She had walked up to the portly man serving coffee and uttered exactly eight words: “My name is Tessa. I’m interested in... helping.”

Mr.Danzig, gawking from behind his counter, hired her without another utterance.

Tessa immediately cast her influence. The store was part of a red brick building built in the 1920’s with dark hardwood floors, exposed pipe, and tall wooden wall shelves that reached up to the soaring eleven foot ceiling. It was her idea to remove all of the disconnected baubles and dusty plants that covered the shelves. After shining up the rich wood with a bit of polish, she filled every inch with books. It started with her own collection from home, tawdry romances included. Donations from customers quickly followed.

Then one day, a couple of people from the library a few blocks away came by with a van load of discarded material.

“We miss you at the branch,” said one man, a tinge of disappointment in his voice.

Tessa touched his hand as a gesture of gratitude for his sentiments. His unrequited longing became even more bare faced.

They received so many books that they filled even the uppermost shelves. Eventually, Tessa found and had installed one of those old-fashioned iron, sliding ladders to reach the books up top.

After exchanging the generic, dated furniture for mix-and-match tiffany lamps, wooden chairs, marble-topped tables, and a velvet chaise lounger, the cafe had been transformed into a cozy, intimate library.

There was something alluring about it. It beckoned people to come in and escape their concerns, soothe their nerves with brewed coffee, and indulge themselves in a good read.“Main Street Coffee” as a name just didn’t quite capture the essence of the space anymore, and it took very little on the part of Tessa to convince Mr.Danzig to change the name to The Library Cafe.

The business grew shortly after.While the clientele didn’t exactly triple or even double, there were noticeably more people coming in, and those that did were the type who were willing to pay a premium for their coffee and the ambiance. No matter how full the place became, the setting and placid demeanours of both Tessa and Mr. Danzig seemed to naturally evoke a tranquil reserve amongst the customers; the sound of conversations rarely rose above intimate chatter.

There were often pockets of time when Tessa found herself alone in the peaceful sanctum. During those moments, she would often sally back and forth along the wall of books. She’d skim her fingers along the spines, unconsciously humming a meandering tune as she surrendered to her dreamy musings, recalling the countless immersive embedded in the pages of the books she touched.

Still, she often counted among her favourite times when it was simply her and one lone customer sitting in the cafe, enjoying a book and a cup of java. With an easy silence between them--aside from the soft intonations of classic or jazz music -- she could focus her thoughts and appreciate the presence of the person more so than when the cafe was busy.

Casting them a contemplative gaze, she would imagine the stories behind the person. Often she would weave intricate plots of deviance and gossip that would tease a tiny curl at the edge of her lips, her imagination flaring. Honestly, the stories her mind conjured were most likely more spicy than the actual lives the people led.

Yet, whenever a person glanced up and noticed Tessa watching them with an obviously bemused thought wending its way behind those beguiling eyes, there was never any consternation in their expression in return. Some --often men, sometimes women-- were quite responsive acknowledging her with their own indulgent gazes, their minds spinning provocative tales of their own.

The Library Cafe was a place for indulging wandering imaginations and secret fantasies, it seemed.

After she put away her cloth and washed her hands, she prepared herself a coffee and then sat on a stool to resume reading her book. The scene had shifted to the boudoir, as the duchess pulled away the suspenders of the bare chested stable hand. Tessa tickled her ear lobe once more. With one leg crossed over the other, her heel bouncing subtly, offering her inner thighs a pleasurable rub.

Just then, she heard the chime of the small bell hanging on the doorway. She looked toward the entrance. Immediately her heart softened.

A young man fumbled with his umbrella before dropping it into the holder by the door.He shook his hands at his sides, then froze, suddenly aware of the droplets of rain water he had scattered all over the hardwood floor. Looking up hesitantly toward Tessa, he said, “I’m… sorry.”

Tessa smiled and shook her head, lips tight, eyes fixed upon him.

Every movement he made as he approached was laced with a self-conscious hesitancy. He looked towards her often, but never really made eye contact.He paused at a chair, thinking for a moment before putting down his leather messenger satchel. “Is this… uh, okay? I mean, it’s a kind of wet,” he said apologetically.

“Of course,” Tessa replied, a bemusement in her voice.

“Thanks,” he said, revealing a disarmingly sweet, sheepish grin.He continued towards the counter and apologized again as he stopped to wipe the lense of his glasses with his wet fingers.

Tessa offered him a napkin.

The young man paused then chuckled, “Right. Thanks.”

She picked up a mug. Pausing, she arched her fine brow as she eyed him from aside. “The usual?” she asked.

“Ah, yeah,” he said.

She filled the cup with the dark roast then picked up the carafe of cream.

“I can do that,” he offered.

Again she gave her chin a little shake as she filled the cup. “It’s my pleasure,” she said, as she poured. “Is this enough?”

He shrugged. “You know me well.”

Tessa tilted her head, a trace of distant deja vu lingering in her mind.

The young man instantly blushed and adjusted his glasses on his face. “Then again, you seem to know me better than I know myself.I never know the right amount of cream to put in.”

She nodded then placed the mug on the counter and turned the handle towards him. With a thoughtful gaze, she watched him take that first, satisfying sip.

He was a handsome young man, probably a college student, at least ten years her junior.Pointed chin; high, pink cheeks; blue eyes darkened behind the rims of his glasses; and wavy black hair slicked by the rain. He came across as a lanky Clark Kent type. Yet, his suave physical appearance was tempered by a genuine naivete which captivated Tessa. He embodied ‘boyish charm’.

He swallowed and looked down at the coffee curiously.

“I snuck in a drop of honey,” Tessa said, crossing her arms and leaning forward on the counter. “You look like you could enjoy a bit of sweetness.”

“It’s good,” he chuckled and grinned broadly as if he no idea how good a simple drink could make him feel.He seemed to be easing into the moment. “Really nice, especially on a day like this.”

Tessa listened to the chatter of the rain outside as she continued to contemplate the young man.

“Oh, right,” he exclaimed.Having misread her patient gaze, he reached for his wallet.

“Later,” she said, with a nod and a shrug. “You may want... something else?”

He paused and blinked. “Uh… true,” he said, off-kilter once again. He pointed to his bag back at the chair.“I’ll just go… have a seat for a bit, I mean. Read… something.”

Tessa’s eyes narrowed as she watched him meander away, glancing back towards her twice as he did. There was something about him today she couldn’t quite finger. He had always been an earnest and shy fellow since he began frequenting the cafe a few weeks ago.

The very first time he came in, he seemed almost lost, as if he had passed through the door by accident. Tessa had noted a swell of sadness shrouding him. She guessed he may have been spurned by a girl; the heavy heart on his sleeve indicated something more than just pedantic troubles.

Maybe it was the inviting comfort of the cafe, or perhaps her presence, but by the time he left after that first visit he had seemed to be a little less burdened.And each time he returned, that heavy heart lightened a touch more. Still, he retained that charmingly shy demeanour each time he came in, possibly wary of being bitten again. He would often stay for long hours barely turning the pages of some random book he had pulled from the shelf, stealing glances towards her.

Tessa never made him feel that his reluctant attentions were unwanted or unappreciated. Privately, she indulged in them, though she hadn’t thought of acting upon them -- not immediately. A quiet patience had always been her way, her desires satiated and stoked by the naughty stories her mind concocted.

Yet today, there was something in those handsome blue eyes of his.As he sat there with his book and his coffee, his earnest glimpses gave way to longer, lingering gazes towards her. Even as she caught him staring, he seemed less inclined to look away so quickly. She could swear that there was a subtle tinge of conviction in his eyes as if he were brewing some of his own wanton notions.

Tessa, tilted her head down and smiled to herself. Maybe she was reading too much into this. Maybe after so many visits and a growing attraction to the young man, she finally she decided to read more into his glances, emboldening her own imagination and appealing to her salacious urges.

As the minutes passed, Tessa realized her breaths had deepened. She patted her face and neck, noting a flush of warmth pulsing through. Perhaps it was the warmth of the lamps illuminating the dim cafe, casting teasing shadows all around them, but she was fully aware of her arousal. More to the point, she was embracing it, allowing herself to be swept up in some heady elixir she didn’t have the nerve to deny.

Her quiet patience may have been at an end.

Outside, sheets of rain fell heavily upon the abandoned streets of the city. There would be no other customers for the time being.

Tessa untied her apron, folded it and put it aside.Then she made her way around the counter. As she walked towards the front of the cafe, her heels clicked deliberately and softly on the hardwood floor. The young man froze with his nose tilted staunchly toward the pages as she passed where he was seated, but she could feel his eyes shifting to the side, following her.

Without a word or pause, Tessa turned the sign on the door: “Will be back in fifteen minutes.” She grinned and thought, “Give or take thirty minutes or so.”

She could sense his riveted attention burning upon her back as she pulled down the blinds.It was so dark outside, it barely made a difference in the dim cafe, but an enthralling air of seduction seemed to fill the space.

As she strolled back, she stopped to gather a few books lying on a table. Casually, she took hold of the sliding ladder and pulled it over to the shelf in front of the man.

His muted attention was still wholly focused on her when she turned to face him. He wasn’t even trying to hide it anymore, his mouth partially slack as he looked up at her.Tessa smiled and nodded her chin aside. “A little help?” she asked.

He blinked twice then stood up quickly, almost dropping the book in his hands. “Sure.You want me to put those books back for you?” he asked eagerly.

Tessa shook her head. “No, but would you mind holding the ladder steady, please?”

“Oh. Sure,” he said. He rubbed his hands on his pants then took hold of the side of the ladder.

She took a step towards the ladder then paused and regarded the young man over the top of her glasses. “My name is Tessa, by the way.”

He blinked. “That’s… A perfect name,” he answered, entranced. Realizing too late how awkward that sounded, he quickly followed with, “Lukas.”

“A pleasure... Lukas,” she said through a curl on her lips, bemused to think that they had never exchanged names before. She pushed up her glasses, tilted her chin and cocked her brow. “Do you think you can hold me steady? Your hands are shaking a bit.”

“Definitely,” he replied.

Tessa thought she heard the wrenching squeak of his fingers as his grip tightened around the ladder like a vice.

As she slowly ascended with careful, steady steps, she asked, “Are you enjoying your book?”

“Book? Ah... Yeah, it’s great. Just about finished.”

“Oh?” Tessa said. She stopped scaling the ladder, her slender calves almost perfectly aligned with the his glasses and pointed nose. She could practically feel his shuddering breath through her sheer stockings. “Is there anything else you’d like to see?”

As she looked down, she caught him staring at her legs. He immediately glanced back up at her, then away.It was obvious that he had no idea where to settle his eyes.

Tessa snickered under breath and resumed putting away and shifting books on the upper most shelf. She raised one foot up to the top rung on the ladder and felt the hem of her red dress pull up. Her mind’s eye saw through the Lukas’s glasses as he gazed at the thin suspender of her garter belt now in plain sight. She thought she heard a subtle gulp bob in his throat.

“Maybe while I’m up here, you can let me know what you want,” she said, the comely lilt in her voice prodding for a response.

“What... I want?” he replied dreamily, as if intoxicated.

“The nice thing about this place,” she continued, still shifting books here and there, “is that it’s so tranquil and peaceful.You can clear your head, focus on the things you really want, and truly enjoy the moment.”

“I..

NicolPot
Online Now!
Lush Cams
NicolPot

Um… ” His response was aborted by a long, heavy breath.

“Unless, of course, you’re satisfied with a simple cup of coffee, Lukas?”

Tessa reached down and slowly pulled back the hem of her skirt, exposing more of the garter strap against her milky thigh.

“So… is there anything else I can offer you, Lukas?” she asked. She closed her eyes, smiled, and waited patiently, a moment seeming like an hour. The next move was not hers.

The first tentative touch of his fingers on the back of her ankle sent a luscious shiver through her whole body. Caught off guard by her own budding anticipation, she fought hard to remain still. As the tips of his fingers slowly, nervously skimmed their way up her calf, she sighed, releasing a warm breath she had no idea she had been holding.

Still with her eyes closed, the young man’s fingers continued to ascend, past the top of her sheer, black stocking, touching her tender skin.Tessa grasped the edge of the shelf, steadying herself. Lukas’ hand scoped her leg with a deft touch, savouring its slow, upward journey till it slid under the hem of her skirt.

Tessa felt him suddenly pause. A whisper of air parted her smiling lips, knowing that Lukas had just made an audacious discovery. As she did most days, she had foregone the chore of slipping on panties.

“Oh… my… god.” He may not have actually uttered the words, but his thoughts shone like a neon sign above his head.

“Keep going,” she breathed. She pushed the tip of her tongue against the back of her teeth.

After a moment’s hesitation, his hand resumed its journey. He explored her bare bottom, spreading his fingers apart as he molded his palm across her round cheeks.To her surprise, his hands were like velvet, so soft, so warm and so tender on her tingling skin.

Tessa chewed her lower lip, her body curling to the rhythm of her deepening breaths. She shifted her footing slightly, attempting to maintain her balance, yet she nearly collapsed when she felt his fingers draw up through the line of her moist lips, encompassing her bare mound with one unexpectedly bold move.

“Oh,” she breathed softly, rounding her lips as she expelled a long stream of air then sucking them in together. “Mmm.”

She readjusted her glasses momentarily, and then gripped the wooden shelves, holding herself up. His long fingers massaged her outer petals, easing them apart, exposing her hood to swirls and pinches of pleasure.Her buttocks tightened as his thumb nuzzled and rubbed against her puckered anus. She swooned towards the shelf, dropping her forehead against the edge and gasping aside.

Lukas seemed to be emboldened as each second passed. Tessa felt a set of lips kissing her calf andalong the back of the bend of her knee. Even through her stockings it felt exsquisite. The young man was obviously caught in the swell of the moment now, the floodgates of his shyness burst apart by a rush of desire and temptation.

Tessa’s glossy lips parted, a delicate gasp shaking loose from her throat as one finger slipped into her with a delicate wiggle. It curled and probed inside of her gently, tenderly, sliding in and out, in and out with an increasingly confident rhythm. It was enough for her to wonder if her shy young man had somehow been mysteriously replaced by an assured lover. Yet when she finally opened her dreamy eyes and scanned down, she saw it was the same, fresh-faced man below looking up at her earnestly, pleasuring her with reverent touches of his hands and lips and tongue.

She stepped down the ladder slowly, his finger slipping out of her as she did, and joined him on the floor. He stood tall in front of her, but his face glowed with a sheen of perspiration and a flush of pink on his high cheeks. Lukas’ boldness suddenly regressed. His eyes looked anxious, almost apologetic behind his glasses as if he was certain he was about to be slapped hard for his brazen actions.

He motioned to speak.Tessa immediately squelched whatever doubts were about to escape from his mouth with a simple touch of her fingers on his lips. “Shh,” she said through a slim smile.

Tessa reached up and stroked his cheek with the tips of her soft fingers, before laying her palm against the side of his smooth, warm face, stroking it tenderly. Eyes locked on him, she smiled then crawled her fingers around the back of his neck and eased his mouth forward towards her own parted lips.

As the rain rapped angrily against the cafe windows and pavement outside, inside the intimate, dark cafe, Tessa and her young man engaged in a smouldering, slowburn kiss. They exchanged no more than whispery breaths and gentle gasps as their mouth folded over and over, pressing deeper and harder as the seconds ticked by.

Tessa tilted her head side to side, maneuvering her mouth over his this way and that. She offered a deliberate lick of her tongue, brushing his upper lip.It was all the invitation he needed, and within a heartbeat, his tongue slipped forward, sliding along hers, delving into her mouth wet and heavy. She caught his tongue between her lips and gave it a tender suckle.

Tessa was delighted to know how much he was enjoying this, lost in his desire for her more than any book he had pulled from the cafe shelves over the last few weeks. She knew that he was so absorbed in his budding hunger that he hadn’t noticed when her deft fingers had taken the time to snap each button on his shirt apart. By the time he glanced down, her hands were sprawled against his bare chest.

Tessa skimmed her fingers along the firm bumps and lines of his chest and stomach. If she were to guess, Lukas was a swimmer or a gymnast; either would be a boon to be honest. She swiftly moved her mouth down to his smooth chest, fondling his skin with her lips and swishing her tongue along the edge of each of his nipples. She loved the taste of a young man. The sound of him clearing his throat and swallowing hard announced the effectiveness of her actions upon him.

When he motioned to finally remove his glasses which had edged towards the end of his nose, Tessa stopped him and shook her head. “You keep yours on,” she said, giving his rims a dainty push back up his to the top of his bridge, “and I’ll keep mine.”

She wanted both of them to clearly witness this encounter.

With her man being obediently still, she resumed her descent down his svelte, strong body, puckering her lips against his belly, leaving traces of her red lipstick along his skin.Just as easily as she had undid his shirt, she had his belt and trousers dropped to his ankles with little resistance.

Kneeling on the floor, she brushed down the skirt of her dress. She bit her lower lip as she teased his briefs down his thick legs.Her eyes widened momentarily, then narrowed to gleaming slits as she gazed upon Lukas’s lengthy revelation. She adjusted her glasses and looked up at him with a grin.

“Oh my, Lukas,” she cooed, breathless. Even her fervent imagination had fallen short during her numerous fantasies about the young man.

It was obvious from his sheepish expression that he couldn’t decide if he should be proud or embarrassed by her overt appreciation. It made Tessa want him all the more.

She heard him take a breath as she took up his shaft in her soft hands. She observed how rigid he stood as if he was scared he would wake up from this dream if he suddenly moved. Caressing him with tender strokes of her fingers, she took her time to admire his length and girth once again, intrigued by the weight of it in her palms.She kissed the head and it twitched, a rush of blood coursing through it as it stiffened between her fingers.

After a swish of her tongue across her lips, Tessa cupped her mouth around him, taking him deep, as far as his ample length could go till it butted against her throat. The warmth, the taste was enthralling and her eyes rolled back as she hummed a delightful approval. Lukas responded with an unsteady groan and firm gulp. She lolled her head back, lifting up his cock with her mouth, the dome brushing her palette, before sinking her lips forward once more, gifting him with a loving suck.

Hands on his thighs, she pulled and pushed her mouth upon his shaft with a rhythm as silky smooth as the jazz music playing softly in the background. She rolled his thick head all around inside her mouth, pressing it against her inner cheeks and tongue. As her mouth widened, she loosed swooning, sighinggasps of her own, but never dropped the young man from her lips. A soft moan of satisfaction floated through her throat.

After a few minutes, she felt his fingers brush against her hair and she gazed up at him. His strained look in his narrowed blue eyes implored her for more and she obliged with long, sultry strokes of her mouth.

Eventually she pulled off, her lips slick and glossy. She continued to stroke his wet cock with a steady pump of her hand. It hardened to its full, impressive length and, as she clutched it in her palm, she felt a quiver in her gut and burgeoning between her thighs. She wanted him like no other, yet she remained undecided as to what was more delicious: the swell of anticipation or the moment of impactful release. It was a dilemma she welcomed with a glistening smile.

Tessa rose to her feet. Once more she caressed her fingers along Lukas’ cheek, steadying him with her touch as the young man swayed where he stood, moved by his stuttering breaths and pounding heart.

“A little help?” Tessa asked, cocking her brow. She turned around and brushed away her hair exposing the zipper of her dress.

Again, she closed her eyes and waited patiently, quietly. She listened to Lukas clear his throat then felt his fingers upon the zipper. A smile curled her lips as he pulled it downward to the small of her back.

Tessa allowed the dress to slip low on her shoulders naturally. She held it up by her collarbone as she turned again to face him. Her eyes set on his, they gazed silently at each other as she slowly pulled the dress down, bringing her arms through the straps, pushing it down over her hips, dropping it to the floor. She gave it a dainty kick off and away from her ankles.

Lukas followed her lead and shook his shoes and pants off.

His Adam’s apple bobbed in his throat as he painted her body with his blue eyes. The warm air in the cafe licked seductively at Tessa’s skin. She felt her nipples go taut behind the lace of her black bra and a ticklish pulse along her exposed lips below. She ran her fingers along the belt of her garter and around belly, tilting her head as she fixed him with a seductive gaze.

“Is there anything else you’d like, Lukas?” she asked softly, sweeping the hair back around her ear as she adjusted her glasses and threw him a teasing grin.

His broad chest swelled with his deep breaths. He took one heavy step towards her, so close that she could feel the heat from his long, hard cock warming her belly. He hesitated then gently brushed the back of his hand along her cheek, down her neck, across the top of her glowing bosom.His touch was impossibly delicate. It was as if he were caressing a whisper.Now it was Tessa’s turn to breath deeply, swaying slightly as she stood rooted to the hardwood floor, her eyes closed.

Lukas swallowed again then asked softly, “Could you… could you please turn around?”

Tessa opened her eyes and smiled. As she obediently turned on her heels, he added, “Maybe hold onto the back of that chair?”

Tessa’s lips angled sharply to one side as she cocked a brow. Again, she did as she was requested and wrapped her hands along the head of the chair. She waited for a moment, then felt his hand massaging along the inside of her thighs. With a gentle nudge, he silently instructed her to spread her legs apart a step.

Tessa leaned forward on the chair just as she felt the kiss of Lukas’ warm lips on one butt cheek, then the other.He followed those with long, slow licks across her bare skin, massaging his hands all over. She craned her neck around, pressing her chin against her shoulder as she looked back to glimpse Lukas on the floor, crouching low as he pressed his face into her backside.

As his tongue swept up through her tight crevice and pushed against her hole, her head tilted back and she breathed an aching groan.She sucked in her lips, muting more appreciative moans in her throat and chest as Lukas pushed deeper, spreading apart her cheeks with his fingers, dipping his head low and plunging his lips and tongue into her and against her.

Tessa arched her back and curled her tummy against the intense oral barrage.Tingles erupted all throughout her body as she felt his tongue slip and probe indulgently. His fingers swept up, once more pressing along the sensitive line of her pussy lips.Up and down he ran his tongue between her butt cheeks, swirling around her anus until it was dripping with his saliva.

A sharp pitched gasp escaped her as her body shuddered and hitched. “Oh! Ah!”

As she was enveloped by the sultry fire of lust, a sweet dampness poured through her, buckling her at the knees. She twisted her body slowly, this way and that, revelling in the release, enjoying the sounds of Lukas’ thirsty gasps from behind as he lapped up her moistness. His trembling fingers clawed at her skin, holding her tight.

Tessa turned just as Lukas rose to his feet. The fresh face of her earnest young man was buried deep now behind a hungry, lustful stare. No longer the nervous and hesitant lamb, he loomed over her now like a lion just burst from his cage. He was ready to explode.

Tessa regarded him calmly with her placating smile, touching him softly like a feather against a steel blade. She stroked the tips of her fingers against his skin, easing him down. “Shh,” she hushed, “Breathe. Patience.”

When the hard stare behind his glasses had quelled just enough, she led him by the hand to the lounger. She sat down and kicked of her shoes then leaned back, the cool, smooth velvet brushing against her bare skin.

Earlier, Lukas was unable to even look at her straight for more than a few seconds before skittering his eyes away. Now he never let her out of his sight, locking his eyes onto hers as he stood tall over her, finally discarding his shirt and socks.

Before he slowly descended upon her, Tessa stole a deliberate look of the young stud’s healthy nude body. She welcomed him with her arms open, embracing him as their hot flesh pressed together.Her hands slipped around and up his back, wending through his soft dark hair and pulling him in for another smouldering kiss.

Their heads rolled slowly, lips tethered, tongues sweeping. She felt his hand slip between her back and the lounger, teasing the clasp of her bra and snapping it apart.Their kissing continued unabated even as they shifted to remove the slight undergarment, releasing her breasts.

Tessa writhed her slim body seductively under his, massaging his strong chest with her own soft breasts. She felt the drag of his heavy shaft against her skin around her belly and crotch. It teased along her mound, twitching and throbbing, begging for satisfaction. Her hand slipped down between them and took him up in a confident yet sensitive grip.

Lukas raised his body as she stroked him. Breathing from his mouth, his head swaying, his eyes remained absorbed in hers. “Tessa…” he uttered, unable to connect words to the sensation he was experiencing.

Tessa was the same, though her demeanor revealed little of the strain. She had learned to savour these moments with the utmost calm. In silence she guided him forward and in, the soft head of his rigid cock pushing past her lips, sinking into her with a slow, assured drive of his hips.

Lukas chased that one perfect stroke with a withering groan of delight as he froze above her, in her. Tessa met his dreamy gaze with a tender smile. She felt his hard length pulse inside.It was exquisite.

His hips slowly began to roll like the engine of a train, a strong, churning rhythm.With Tessa gripping her thighs high against his torso, she paced him, tempering his thrusts. His shaft stroked in and out with controlled zeal, every inch of it working to pleasure her moist buds.

Tessa's eyes softened to a dreamy stare, her lids hanging heavy. Her mouth rounded open as her groans swelled from deep within her. Her body curled and rolled along in tandem with the young stud’s motions, building the wondrous sensation at a slow, steady rate.

“Oh, Lukas,” she whispered at his ear between licks and nibbles at his lobe. “Ohh.”

Lukas raised himself, finding leverage with one foot on the floor, the other kneeling on the chaise. Tessa pressed her ankle against his shoulder, her other leg hooked under his arm. As she continued to gaze up at him with a cool cocktail of ecstasy and admiration, he filled her with long, deliberate strokes of his hard shaft. His hand reached down pushing his hot palm across her soft, glistening breasts, squeezing the nipples between his fingers.

Tessa surrendered her body to his impassioned thrusts, her buttocks lifting and lowering upon the chaise with a rhythmic flow, her back arching and twisting. Her seductive writhing on the slippery velvet was her reward for her young talented lover, his eyes upon her as if he were enchanted.

She witnessed the swell of blood surging through Lukas in the splash of pink that blossomed on his face and neck, and the pulsing throb of his hard cock delving deep inside of her. She watched as his head listed back, his eyes rolling up behind his glasses, as manly groans escaped from his throat. He was such a handsome specimen -- boyish yet masculine -- and better than she could have ever allow herself to have imagined.

Wordlessly, Tessa guided him into a new position, the teacher leading her student, opening his eyes to new ideas. She leaned back against him and he melded his chest to her, easing his length up into her with a smooth stroke, his crotch cupping her round bottom perfectly.

Together they rolled their bodies as one exquisite exhibition of lust.Tessa reached back to hook his neck and brought his face around for a quick kiss then an extended prodding of tongues. His hands --bearing evidence of his awakened confidence-- slipped up and down her body unhindered, fondling her breasts, tickling her belly and tenderly teasing her clit. They exchanged soft gasps and hungry groans, the rich sounds of their encounters rising to the high, dark ceiling of The Library Cafe.

Tessa felt so warm, as if she were glowing. She sighed and rolled her head back against his shoulder. She felt his lips and tongue descend upon her neck, leaving trails of his glossy saliva which cooled her heated skin only momentarily.

The “Back In 15 Minutes” sign turning away customers was enlisted for extended duties as the private session in The Library continued unabated.It was Lukas’ turn to lay on the lounger, his hands securely around the curve above Tessa’s hips as she straddled him from above.

Her tummy curled and curved provocatively as she rubbed her crotch against his, churning his stiff shaft within her. She matched its swollen throbbing with quivering clenches and squeezes of her own, seizing every delectable sensation their two bodies could muster. She dragged her fingers along his lips and he caught her thumb, sucking on it with zeal, as he looked up at her with reverent eyes.Indeed, Tessa could feel the glow of the pot light hanging from the ceiling behind her; it must have been casting a glowing halo around her head.

Their tempo had suddenly quickened, both of them feeling the exhilaration of wanton desire surging past their peaks. Tessa felt Lukas bucking up against her, rattling her core, and she gasped and flinched against his dwindling restraint. She was in no state to quell his erratic thrusts, however, as she succumbed to her own rollicking lust. The two of them let loose unmeasured groans and moans, their bodies clashing against each other.Tessa fell upon him, clutching him desperately with her hands and lips, filling his mouth with her heated sighs and gasps, and grinding her hips as he filled her with staff, delicious stabs of his cock.

She felt Lukas’ fingers dig painfully deep into her buttocks, holding her against him in vice-like grip as he broke away from their kiss and tilted his head back. A blood raged through the veins in his neck, he released a languid, heavy groan towards the ceiling.

Tessa felt him seize within her, sensed the full release of his richness deep inside. The lovely, warm sensation triggered her own over-heated body and she came within seconds, a sweet rush of moistness pouring from within, chased by a sweep of tingles all along her skin and a melodic, purring moan from her rounded lips.Her tummy hitched at the continuing throbs from Lukas’ embedded shaft, eliciting more soft, whispery gasps from her mouth against his ear.

Tessa kissed him and held him close and tight, silently imploring him not to move, allow their bodies to recover in their own time, and to revel in the warm sensations of their lustful union for as long as possible.

“Shh. Enjoy it. You’re on my time, now,” she whispered. Savouring the aftermath of sex was another of those many pleasurable moments Tessa never took for granted.

After a few minutes more, she propped herself up on her elbow upon his shoulder.She smiled, nibbling playfully on her fingernail as she regarded Lukas with admiration.She allowed herself a girlish giggle, cocked her fine brow, and said, “I think you know just how much cream to pour in, Lukas.”

Lukas, his face flush and shiny, returned an incredulous grin. Even now, she had the capability to catch him off guard and keep him off kilter.

A few minutes later, amid telling grins and red-faced smiles, they helped each other dress.He zipped up her dress, she buttoned up his shirt and straightened his collar. After adjusting his glasses for him, she placed her hand deliberately against his smooth cheek and she felt him lean into her palm appreciatively. The bright, fresh look of a young man seeped slowly back into Lukas' expressive eyes. She reached down and picked up his messenger bag.

“Rain stopped,” Lukas noted.

Tessa laughed softly. She adjusted her glasses and said, “It had stopped awhile ago, actually.”

She walked him to the door and shared a long kiss with him before letting him out.As she watched him walk away down the damp street, Tessa began to turn the “Back in 15 Minutes” sign, then hesitated.She smiled to herself, looking aside mischievously, and then left the sign as is.

Miss Tessa Malone returned to her seat behind the counter, poured herself a coffee and resumed reading her book in quiet solitude.

The Library Cafe would just have to be remained closed for a little while longer.

 

 

Published 
Written by L8LastNight
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments