Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The seductress gets seduced.

"She is always the one in control, now the the tables are turned..."

11
9 Comments 9
10.8k Views 10.8k
1.1k words 1.1k words
I like them young; usually the fresh out of school, barely legal type young. Preferably still virgins, so that I can teach and mould them into the sexual creature that they were bound to become. I’m into first experiences. First touches and first blowjobs, first inexperienced fondles and first penetrations. I’m into opening up whole new worlds for them and then teaching them what to do to make me (and all the other woman they bed in the future) feel good.

But you are different….

You are older, much older than I am. In fact you are eighteen years older with a wealth of experience and knowledge that I still need to obtain. You can be my teacher for a change. Yet here I am fantasising about what bedding you would be like. Dreaming of what it would feel like for you to slowly peel of the clothes off my much younger body and to take control over my pleasure.

I want to give that “power” over to you. For you to take control over me and to be the seducer instead of the seducee. For your knowledgeable hands to wander over my body and to touch me in places that I know will feel wonderful.

I want to be seduced for a change.

I want you to kiss me and while your tongue gently plays with mine, I want to feel your hands explore the softness of my clothed skin so I can feel my nipples becoming erect against the soft lacy material of my bra. I want to feel the current of sensual energy run through my body and the sexual anticipation pool in the V of my body I want to feel you experienced hands lightly and tentatively wander underneath my dress, and explore my warm and heated skin beneath. Then I want you to slip my dress off my shoulders as you undress me until I stand before you in just my black, lacy, see-through underwear... so aroused. My wetness and aroma filing the air with pheromones that make your blood flow to your cock so when you press your experienced body against mine, I can feel your arousal and your want and need for me.

Then I want you to bend down and slip my full milky white breasts out of their restraints and envelope my hard nipple in your warm mouth as you suck on it while your hand caresses the other, toying and rolling the nipple until you swap them around and give the other your full attention.

Then I want to feel your hands slip down further over my abdomen and your hand to cup my mound feeling the dampness through the material separating you from my nudeness. Then I want you to lift me off my feet and place me on the bed beneath your fully clothed but aroused body and when I want to explore you must lightly push my hands away because you want to explore instead of me.

And once you have me on my back, I can feel your need in the kiss as our mouths meet. The hunger and the urgency, but you hold back as you are savouring every step of the carnal journey you are taking me on.

Anelisse1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Anelisse1

I can feel your erection press into my thigh and the fact that you want me drives me wild.

You lay me down and your hands and mouth travel down to explore the rest of my soft skin. You kiss and lick your way past my breasts and over my belly where your warm breath heats my sex even more. I can feel the lace seep with my juices as you finally gives it the attention it craves. First light kisses over the thin black lace then you slip your fingers in the side of my hips which I eagerly lift for you as you slide the scrap of material of my hips and I am laying bare and wanting in front of you. You then lick the mound of my shaven pussy until I open my legs wide and beg you to satisfy the hunger that you have created. Then you slip your tongue in between my moist folds and you taste my pussy, you feel my swollen clit under your tongue as I beg you to make me cum but you take your time as you are in control and this is for your pleasure as much as mine; you love to see me so aroused and begging.

Then finally, you stand up and allow me to take off your shirt and let it fall in a heap on the floor, discarded and unneeded. You allow me to unbutton your jeans which no longer really fit as well as they did as your erection no longer wants to be contained, I push the denim off your hips and your beautiful cock springs to sight. I want you! Fuck, I beg you to take me.

And at last you allow me to touch you. I close my eyes and let my hands wonder over your toned body, I feel the heat of your skin and I need to taste you. I go down on my knees before you as I lick over the tip of your cock, tasting the pre-cum glistening on the head of the most exquisite cock I have seen. I love the salty taste and cannot resist sliding my warm mouth down the shaft of your now twitching cock. I glide my warm mouth over until I can feel you all the way at the back of my throat. I suck you hard and almost desperately and I feel your whole body tensing as you get even harder in my wet mouth.

You stop me and gently push me down on the bed. You open my legs wide as you press the engorged head of your throbbing member inside my juicy folds as I beg you to take me. You slowly enter and fill me. And then you painstakingly begin to thrust in and out of my eager pussy. I cannot contain myself and I feel my whole body tense in the building orgasm I am so desperate for. I feel my body clench tightly around you as you pick up speed and I moan and beg you to fuck me hard. As you adhere and begin to pump into me, I come apart in the most intense and earth-shattering release, and then you shoot you warm liquid gold into me as you come apart too looking straight into my eyes. Your body relaxes and you envelop me in your arms as we are throbbing in and around each other.

Published 
Written by MeenaKay
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments