Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Slut Maker - Part 3

"An experienced married man seduces a women as a hobby and sexually transforms her."

65
43 Comments 43
19.4k Views 19.4k
9.0k words 9.0k words
The next day, Wednesday, he did sleep until noon. After waking and getting cleaned up for the day, he went to the pool for some lunch and to read a book as he relaxed and engaged in some people watching. He stayed most of the afternoon, napping at times and enjoying a couple Bloody Mary’s. He was back in the room by four to ensure everything was ready for tonight special surprise for Kelli. She had asked for ’wicked and depraved’ so this was to be one of those nights.

She arrived a bit after six in her work attire. Her new bra was evident under the white blouse.

“You look ravishing, as usual. How was the day?”

“It was great. I talked to many people but one guy, from a company we don’t do business with yet, came up to me to talk about what we could do for him. He had a hard time dragging his eyes from my boobs but when he began to really listen to me, he was impressed with me and what we could do for him. I am pretty sure he is a near future sale.”

“Good for you! Told you there was an advantage there. I have martini’s and I think we should order a light dinner so it will arrive and we will not be disturbed. Tonight will be a new experience for you I think.”

“Great! I won’t even ask, just wait to be surprised. I will take a martini, you have me hooked now. But I need to shower and get out of these clothes first.”

“I would never argue with that! Go freshen up and your drink will be awaiting your reappearance.”

“Great! Be right back,” she said as she was already heading to the bathroom. Soon she returned, only wearing her new red bra and thong, smelling and looking splendid. He heartily approved!

After ordering Chicken Caesar salads, they stepped out on the balcony to enjoy the view and their drinks. Kelli never gave it a thought that she was on display, although little could probably been seen at their level. Michael could not resist her boobs. He had to put his drink down and arouse her nipples to their fullness, finally bending down to suck and kiss them. Kelli just relished his attention to her, closing her eyes, letting the tingles run through her, knowing she was getting wetter.

Soon a knock on the door, “room service”.

“Kel, go answer the door and let the man in to set up our dinner.”

She looked at him, stunned. “Excuse me? Looking like this?”

“Exactly like that. Let a bit of that slutty side out and make his night. Just mentally pretend you are dressed. You will enjoy it, I promise.”

She looked hard at him but he was totally serious. “Go on, don’t keep him waiting. Oh, give him this as he is leaving.” He reached in his pocket, pulled out a five dollar bill and handed it to her. “Put it in your bra so he won’t it see it til you pull it out.”

She laughed, “You are so bad. You know what will show when I pull it out, the bra is so small.”

“Make his night for him,” he said with a grin.

She picked up her drink, took a substantial swallow and headed for the door. Opening the door, she invited him in, pointing and saying, “Please set it up on that table.”

His jaw visibly dropped and his eyes seemed to bulge. “Yee, yes Ma’am.”

He tried not to look but she was too stunning to avoid. He quickly arranged everything and headed for the door. She followed and as he left, she said, “Thanks for the excellent service.”

He looked back. As he did, she reached in her bra, removing the five and exposing most of her boob.

“Thanks for your responsiveness,” she said as she handed him the five and looked at his swollen crotch.

He gently took it, thanking her for her great kindness and slowly backing out the door as she was closing it. He would remember this delivery for a long time.

“Very well handled my dear, bravo!”

“You are such a salacious guy!”

“I know, I know, but I saw the small grin on your face. You were enjoying yourself. You were happy he was looking.”

She looked down and quietly said, “Well maybe a little...”

With that they sat down and enjoyed their meal. Michael was feasting on the sight of her as much as the food. When they finished dinner he escorted her to the bedroom, telling her that, as promised, tonight was going to be a bit different. She was sitting on the bed, legs crossed, waiting to see what was going to happen. Michael opened a drawer and removed four black leather cuffs.

“First we are going to buckle these to your wrists and ankles.”

She wanted to ask questions but had resolved to let him have his way so she was just going to let things play out, for a bit anyway. He handed them to her, telling her to deeply breathe in the smell of the leather, getting her to feel how really soft yet strong they were. She loved the smell of leather and they were very soft and somehow, very appealing.

“Now you know I have told you many times I would never hurt you or force you to do anything you did not want. You can tell me to stop anytime you wish and I immediately will, but this is sort of like you answering the door tonight, at first you were shocked or surprised and later you enjoyed it. Keep that in mind. Now tightly buckle one around each ankle.”

She did as he asked, still not questioning or even talking. As she was pulling the strap tight and locking the buckle, she enjoyed the feeling they created. Her next task was the wrist cuffs. She tried to get them on but could not pull them tight. He finished for her. Again she enjoyed the feeling. Maybe it was mentally suspecting what was coming. At his request, she removed her bra and thong and lay back in the middle of the bed.

He went back to the drawer and came back with a coil of smooth hemp rope. He went into a bit of an explanation about how he was going to tie her, arms straight out, legs upright and spread wide, everything pulled somewhat tight. She would definitely not be able to move. She could feel her pussy heating and her essence building up, possibly beginning to slightly seep beyond her lips. She knew she wanted this.

“Like I said the other day, have your way with me,” she quietly said.

He proceeded to tie her as he had described. Her arms were outstretched, mostly immoveable. Knees bent, her legs were extremely wide open, her pussy completely exposed and defenseless. She did not totally understand but she was untroubled and turned on by her situation. Then he produced a large, thick, soft blindfold that he placed over her eyes, held in place by an elastic band around her head. She was in absolute total darkness. She had never experienced that before. Even on the darkest night there are shadows, she had only complete blackness.
 
The next thing she felt was his mouth on her pussy and his fingers twiddling her nipples. She sighed and moaned at his touch. He worked his magic on her pussy and got stronger and stronger with his fingers on her nips. She was trying to move but was held tight. He felt her struggling more and her thighs stiffen.

“Oh Fuck, fuck. Damn. I need to move! Shit. Ohhhhh YES!”

Her orgasm was strong and he stayed on her clit, pulling and squeezing her nipples. She fought the restraints.

“No! Ohhh, it is so fucking sensitive! I can’t taaa, Ahhhhhhh!”

Continuing to fight the restraint, she had her second of what would be many orgasms that night. He did not let up on her. She was unsuccessfully trying to twist her clit away. The orgasms eventually won over the continuing sensations inflicted on her clit. She was breathless, panting and gasping for air.

“Fuck Michael, you are driving me crazy insane!”

“No, I am driving you to a rapturous plane that every slut strives for. An orgasmic trial. You are going to be in a state of sensual bliss and frenzy where you care about nothing but your next orgasm.”

He sat between her legs and started slowly slapping her clit with his sizeable cock. She jerked and yelped at the first strike and at the second. At the third it was part yell, part moan, with less movement. As the slaps continued she began moaning louder and louder and moving less and less. She was obviously getting close to cumming.

Finally she shouted, “Oh my clit, Fuck, I am cumming again, OHhhhhh!!”

He kept slapping her and she kept cumming. She was hardly fighting the restraints now. She was just somewhere in her dark world, in some special mental zone, having orgasm after orgasm. Now that she was not fighting, she was not expending near as much energy. Her breathing stabilized. All the energy she put into fighting was now just keeping her in her orgasmic world.

Michael was more than ready to fuck her, but he first wanted her to achieve the state she was now in. His slapping stopped, he quickly mounted her. Her first penetration of the night and over an hour had gone by. She promptly reacted to his cock.

“Oh god yes, yes, yes Michael! I have needed that giant cock in me. Fuck me, fuck me deep and hard. I am your slut, use me, make me cum over and over with your magnificent cock!”

He pumped her as deep as he possibly could but at a slow pace. He wanted to keep her in whatever zone she was in. She predominantly just moaned with every stroke. Every so often letting out a louder moan with a small yell or scream. He knew she had cum from the tensing and releasing of her vaginal muscles and the modest amount of fluid she squirted each time. He just kept it up. Her whole body was glistening from her sweat. Beads were running down her face.

He knew he had her in a special place. He had done this before, more than once, to his other outstandingly special sluts. So he kept it up for as long as he could take it. He was feeling exhaustion beginning to set in and he wanted to cum so bad! Finally he knew he was ready. He picked up his pace and soon had that tense ready feeling. He held back as he went faster and faster, finally spurting and pulsing his semen deep it her. That brought her out of her semi-conscious state and gave her one last orgasm.

“OH god Michael! All your hot cum, Damn, AHHhhh!”

He stayed deep in her, not moving, regaining some of his strength. He could feel her inner muscles still contracting around him. When all was still he gently pulled out of her.

“No, is it over? I need more,” she quietly said.

“It is finished for the night my beautifully elegant slut.”

He untied her and laid down next to her. The next time either of them moved it was Thursday at six a.m.

Something had prompted her to wake and look at the time. She thought only a couple hours had passed. The shock of the time caused her to jump up, remove her cuffs and rush to the bathroom. She quickly showered, taking care of another much needed urge in the process.

He was still asleep when she came out. She left him a note about seeing him tonight. Then left to go to her hotel to get ready for what would undoubtedly be a long day.

She made it to work but was still tired and made arrangements with her fellow representatives to leave early. She called his cell, was transferred to voicemail, where she told him she might be a bit late but she was looking forward to tonight and had really enjoyed last night.

He heard her message a few minutes later, he had just not wanted to talk. He had not woken til several hours after she left. Now he was down at the pool, enjoying a Bloody Mary and a sandwich. Followed by a second Bloody Mary. Everything in the room was ready for tonight and he knew Darius would not let him down. He was already semi-hard thinking of Kelli. Girls like her did not come along very often for him.

Kelli arrived at a bit after six p.m., wearing her short shorts, crop top and new bra. She looked amazingly refreshed after last night and working all day. He told her so. She confessed to leaving early and having a bit of an afternoon nap, while thanking him for appreciating her look.

She went on tell him how much she enjoyed last night. It was something she had never experienced to that level and it was incredible! She hoped they could do it again sometime. He laughed to himself, she had no idea how soon. They had their usual martinis, enjoying them on the balcony where they also enjoyed each other.

He took a break to order the dinner they had agreed on and came back to her. Of all his ’tranformations’, she was the best. He knew the rest of her life would be incredible, no matter what direction she went.

He stood behind her, taking in the beautiful view, drink in one hand, a boob in the other. She was also enjoying the view and her martini. She really enjoyed the way he treated her nipples! Leaning back into him, she closed her eyes, sighing a bit as she relished his attention. She thought back through the week and wondered what tonight had in store.

Dinner arrived, he sent her to the door again. This time not quite so exposed. The attendant did his job and quickly left, wishing them bon appetit. They enjoyed their meal together, both wishing the week was not coming to an end. After they were finished he invited her to the bedroom. She held his hand as they went in, pulling him around for a deep, passionate kiss.

“I want you to know that I now take slut as a worthy status, a name that is often misused by many people. I am happily your slut and always will be. Hopefully I can integrate some of it into my marriage. But no matter what, you will always be welcome at my door.”

He told her he fully understood and valued her love and friendship. She would always be welcomed with him also. That is when he brought out the cuffs from last night.

“We are going to do that again!?” she said in a surprised and uneasy way.

“Well I do have one more surprise for you and I thought it would be better presented with you restrained and blindfolded, given how active you can be...”

“If you give me your solemn promise to go along with whatever I present to you, we can forego the cuffs. Your choice. You seemed to enjoy being restrained.”

“I did enjoy it, I admit that, but another night of that... I need to have some control and I promise not to go berserk on you. You could bring in an elephant and I would give it my best shot,” she laughingly said.

He was doubtful but wanted her fully bought into the evening. “An elephant is not too far off,” he said. “Just remember your promise to do as you are told.”

“Yes Sir, Master!” she said with a happy smile.

Just then his cell rang. He answered, saying, “Come on up. This should be interesting. It is going to be a bit different so just follow my lead.”

She asked who that was and he told her just a friend that she would meet shortly. Meanwhile he poured them both fresh martinis.

There was a knock at the door. He told her to answer it and if it was a tall black man, to invite him in. It was and she did. Michael stood up and introduced them, “Kelli, Darius, a good friend of mine. Darius, Kelli, a slut of mine.” They both said, “Pleased to meet you.” at the same time.

“Dare, come sit on the couch with me. Kelli, turn around slowly a few times and let him partake of your beauty and sensuality.” She did as instructed.

“Now come over here and sit on his lap, facing him so he can explore everything before him.”

Again she did as instructed, spreading her legs wide to straddle him. She smiled at him and gave him a small peck on the cheek.

“A friend of Michael’s is a friend of mine.”

In his deep voice he said, “Why thank you lil lady. You sure a pretty one! Let me check you out.”

His large, dark brown hands went right to her boobs and nipples. He pulled up her tee to take one in his mouth and she did not resist at all, in fact she pushed towards him.

“Mmmm these are absolutely beautiful and tastie! I need me more of this!”

“So do I”, she said, “Suck and rub them!”

Dare did not need further invitation, he dove in. Switching back and forth between them, rubbing them with his rough hands and sucking them hard with his full mouth. Kelli just moaned and rubbed them further in his face.

Michael finally intervened. “Okay, okay, don’t get carried away just yet. Kelli, go get Dare a martini, he needs to relax a bit.”

She promptly got up, poured him a full glass and presented it to him. He took it and raised his glass to Michael.

“You have some talent my friend, yes sir, some talent. To you and to you Kelli”

“Hear hear,” Michael replied. Continuing on, he asked Kelli, “Have you ever experienced double penetration (DP) yet in your life?”

“Close but no and I have always had that as a fantasy! Is that on the menu tonight?”

Ignoring the question, he asked, “Have you ever had sex with a black man before?”

“Again no. I have always been curious but the circumstances were never right. However Dare looks very appealing,” she said with a delighted grin.

Michael spread his legs and began unzipping his pants. He told Kelli to remove what few clothes she had on so Dare could fully appreciate her beauty and then come over and demonstrate her cock sucking skills so Dare could appreciate her excellent skill. She quickly removed her remaining clothes and got on her knees in front of him. Finishing unzipping him, she gently exposed his erect cock and went to work.

She was wet from meeting Dare. Just the thought of him aroused her, so she threw herself into licking and sucking Michael’s plentiful cock. He just put his head back, closed his eyes and enjoyed every second of her ministrations. This week he had not yet cum for her to swallow at his first orgasm, when his ejaculate would be at its peak. Tonight he would see how see handled it.

She expected to be stopped soon and they would go onto other things, that had been his pattern. He was not stopping her. She kept ardently using her skills, which Dare was appreciating from sitting close. Finally she felt his legs tense and his hands came to hold her head. His first discharge rocketed into her mouth, startling her with its intensity; she had expected it’s copiousness but not it’s force. He kept up his shuddering pulses, filling her mouth as she tried to swallow. She tried to back away but he held her tightly in place. She struggled but managed to swallow it all without letting any escape her lips.

He released her saying, “Extremely well done my dear, extremely! Wash it down with more of your martini. I think you are going to need it.”

She picked up her drink, taking a big swallow, and plopped down next to him.

“Good god Michael, I knew it was pretty massive from feeling it in me but that almost overwhelmed me!”

“When you are ready, I want you to give Dare the same treatment except not to finish, that will occur in the bedroom. Just warm him up a bit.”

She rested for a few minutes next to Michael, talking to both of them. Jokingly wondering how Dare might be. Neither of them really gave her a honest answer. She eventually said she was ready and went over to Darius, kneeling in front of him. He told her it would be better to undo his belt and then unzip him and pull down his pants before going into his underwear. She though that unusual but did as requested. After his pants were down, his size was fairly evident. She slowed down in her zeal to get to him. Reaching in she felt his girth, it was prodigious. Slowly pulling it out, it never seemed to end.

“My god! You are enormous! I thought Michael was big but you are longer and thicker. If I was not holding it I would not believe it.”

Looking at Michael, she said, “You think he is going to fuck me with that!? It will never fit!”

“Believe me lover, he has fucked many women with it and most beg him for more. I will admit that many have your reaction at first but remember babies come out of where it is going to go. You will get used to it and then you will be cumming and screaming for more. Am I right Dare?”

He said, “Do not worry Kelli. What he says is all true. I have much experience in how to use it to your full advantage and never hurt you.”

She stared at Michael with a very doubtful look. He told her, “Just start sucking him, getting used to his feel. You will only be able to take part of him orally, so relax and enjoy it. You know I would never put you in any risky situation. You wanted new experiences, remember your promise to me tonight.”

She was overwhelmed by his size. The thought of taking him both sacred and excited her. She could feel herself beginning to leak a bit of her tasty essence. Michael left them alone for a few minutes while he went into the bedroom to prepare the bed.

When he came back, she was definitely doing her best to orally please him and he was just lying back, eyes closed. “How are you doing there Babe?” Michael said as he walked back into the room.

“Well I have to admit that it is exciting but also kind of scary. I cannot get over his size! I love that he is uncircumcised. His skin movement and looks are wonderful.”

She kept stroking him, watching it’s head disappear and reappear with every stroke, as she talked to Michael. “When you said elephant earlier this evening, you were almost right,” she said, sort of giggling. She had totally forgot he had mentioned DP when Dare had first arrived.

He knelt beside her, reaching in to feel her pussy. It was swollen and loaded with a copious amount of her slippery ambrosia. “I knew you would be more than ready. You can’t fool me, you really want it don’t you?”

He saw the redness rise up her neck and into her face. She could not hide a blush.

“Sometimes I think you know me too well. Yes, I want him. Okay, there I said it, satisfied?”

He laughed saying, “Not as satisfied as you are going to be before the night is over!”

He stood and pulled her up, telling her to go get on the bed, legs spread wide and they would be there soon. She reluctantly did as instructed. She was just beginning to really enjoy sucking his massive tool.

He told Darius that he wanted him to get between her legs, rub himself up and down her slit and when he was well soaked with her slippery secretions to just give her a taste of what it was going to feel like. Not to penetrate more than just the head of his dick. Then to pull out and start slowly slapping her clit, varying his speed and strength as he gauged her reactions. He wanted her to cum at least twice before he entered her and to do that slowly and carefully. He wanted every moment to be thrilling with no discomfort at all.

Darius was a little bothered by the instructions, this was not his first rodeo. But obviously Michael had special feelings for her so he would treat her special. He would do his best to make her fall in love with his big black cock. They headed into the bedroom. Only the dim, yellowish light was on. Kelli was spread on the bed, languidly rubbing her clit and one nipple. Smiling as they approached, she was amazed at how Dare’s cock swung back and forth with each of his steps.

“You ready Baby?” Michael asked as he climbed on the bed up near her head and Dare approached her pussy, her legs spreading even wider.

“You know I am. I already had a small orgasm waiting for you guys. Now I want that gigantic cock. I want to go back to that shadowy mental world where only wanton, carnal pleasure exists.”

By now Dare had started rubbing her slit. She was loaded with luscious buttery elixir which he used to coat the head of his cock. At the same time, Michael’s cock was in her mouth. This week had brought out whatever latent oral musings she had and turned them to reality. Any hesitation was totally gone, she absolutely loved to suck cock and eat pussy. She loved Michael’s phallus, it filled her mouth perfectly; not too thin and short, not too huge and thick, like Dare’s, but just right.

“OH My God!” She yelled as she jerked from Dare’s first push to enter her.

SkinnyhotFantasyTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SkinnyhotFantasyTS

He went very slow but did not stop. Just the head was in.

“Relax, he is just giving you a taste so you can be prepared for it when the time comes. First you are going to have some orgasms like I recently gave you.”

With that Dare pulled slowly out and then began what would turn into a succession of slaps and whacks to her clit and the area around it. Michael held his cock in her mouth as her jerks and shudders and attempted yells went from intense to mild, calmed as her first orgasm approached, that feeling beginning to take over. She reached up, grabbing his arms, holding on as tight as she could. She twisted her head away, his cock slipping out. She did not want to injure him and she had to scream.

“Oh my fucking god! I am cumming!” She screamed. “His blows are breathtaking, they are shooting through me like electricity. Damn, damn, another! Make him stop.”

“You wanted to go back to that special world, this is the inception of your journey.”

Michael moved above her head and held both her arms down with his knees. Dare did know what he was doing. He varied his smacks so she could relax a bit, get her breath back and then they strengthened to coerce another orgasm from her. Fast and hard, slow and easy, the blows kept falling. They worked together, Michael tranquilly talking to her, calming her, reassuring her, soothing her, as her orgasms more and more took her over. Sweat was dripping off her. She looked like she had been in a sauna. She was not fighting or jerking anymore. If not in that world she wanted, she was on it’s doorstep.

“Time for your entrance,” he told Dare. “Start easing into her slowly. Make sure you have plenty of lube on it.”

Again he wanted to say something but he knew she was special so he just nodded and began to press against her opening. She was extremely flexible and placid from all the orgasms. Dare was moving slowly. In a little, then out and back, in a little more; each time picking up more of the natural lube she had been spilling out. When he was about one third in her brain kicked in and she realized what was happening.

“OH WOW! God he is stretching me. I cannot believe I am able to take it. He feels as humongous but it is wonderful! Dare, you are superb. Keep going slow but fill me til you feel my cervix. Now I know I can take his fucking. He is going to drive me totally senseless, I can feel it. But I want it, I want that world again. I love that black cock!”

When about two thirds to three quarters of his cock was in her, he could feel he had reached her limit. Now he knew his limits and he could begin to really use his cock to its full advantage. He began slow full length strokes, almost all the way out to as deep as he knew he could go.

She responded. “Holy fucking shit! He is tearing me up, that cock is destroying me and I love it! Fuck me Dare, Fuck me!

And he did. As his speed increased, her responses increased. She began to cum like his slapping had previously brought on except these were even stronger. She was clawing at the bed. Screaming and shouting with each climax. Her muscles were almost in a constant state of contraction. They just varied in strength as her orgasms waxed and waned. He showed no sign of wearing out. If anything he gained strength from hearing and feeling the orgasms he was wring from her.

She was now in the world she wanted. Nothing existed for her except the unrestrained, lascivious, depraved, erotic, sexual, sensations that racked her body. Dare laid flat on top of her, put his arms around her and, in one swift strong move, flipped her over on top of him. He was still in her and was still pumping her but at a much slower rate.

Michael was ready. He had covered his hard cock with lube and quickly moved above and behind her. He rubbed more lube around her ass and positioned himself. This was to be the final act of the evening. He spread her cheeks and pressed against her ass. She opened fairly easily and he buried himself in her. Her reaction was instantaneous.

“Holy Crap! Oh my ass, damn, damn! No, it can’t be I,” was all she got out when an orgasm swept through her. Michael kept up his pumping and fell into a rhythm with Dare. They were in and out at opposite times. She was once again having orgasm after orgasm, shouting about it each time and still squirting with each one. Everyone was soaked in some type of bodily fluid.

They kept up stroking her and she went back into that nether world of carnal pleasure. Michael and Dare were both ready to cum. They looked at each other and just nodded their heads. Their speed increased and within less than two minutes both cried out and were shooting her full of their hot, white, sticky jizz. She felt their simmering semen filling both her holes at the same time and had one last, tremendous orgasm.

They had to undo the stack. Michael slowly withdrew and moved Kelli off Darius, onto her back, lying between them on the bed. She was in a dream state; somewhat unaware of her surroundings, eyes closed, smile on her face, limp as a rag doll, breathing easy. Both guys checked her carefully and decided she was just totally exhausted from all the sensations she had just gone through. She finally came around.

“God my pussy is sore! I did not think it was possible to go through something like that and survive, let alone totally love it,” she said, startling them with her quick return to the fully conscious world. “I am still not sure I believe it,” she said as she reached for Dare’s now limp cock. “Yup it’s true. I did not dream all this. Dare, you are an incredible specimen of a male, you can have me anytime. And Michael, you are also incredible. Planning all this, giving me this week. You have changed my life. I will never be the same woman again.”

Michael knew he had achieved his goal. Kelli was his newest, and probably his best, slut. He brought her a big bottle of water and told her to just relax. Darius was going to shower and dress, he had to go, he had appointments to keep. She propped herself up on the bed, drinking the water, gulping was more like it. Darius was in the bathroom and Michael had gone in the other room. She drank her much needed water, trying to recall everything that had happened. It all slowly came back to her as viscous semen oozed out of her. She regretted nothing, had craved it all. She meant what she had told them about never being the same woman again.

Michael came back in the bedroom with a martini after having gulped down a quart of water. Darius came out of the bathroom, clean and his cock swinging. He went to get his clothes. He came back in dressed and ready to leave. He hugged Michael, whispering, ”Anytime man, anytime,” in his ear. He kissed Kelli, telling her what an extreme pleasure it had been to meet and be with her. With that, he turned and left, other things on his mind now.

Michael offered her a sip of his drink, she declined, asking him to clean off the bed towels, set the alarm for six a.m. and to please come to bed with her. He gladly did all that. After turning out the light and leaving his drink on the table, she curled up next to him and was asleep in seconds, followed closely by him.

It was Friday morning. The alarm startled them both out of a very sound sleep. She had to get up and run, he did not. She showered and dressed, asking about tonight. He told her he was going to take her to dinner and a night club and to wear that little black dress if she had brought it.

“No problem. Okay if I get here around six and we go from there? The conference ends today and then I am totally free.”

“I will look forward to it all day! See you tonight Sweet Thing,” he said with one of his biggest smiles. She gave him a long passionate kiss and ran out the door. He went back to sleep.

A noon wake-up seemed to be about his pattern. He opened his eyes and it was eleven fifty a.m. He decided on brunch in his room with a pitcher of Bloody Mary’s, even though he knew he would not finish them. He definitely needed more than one. His order was promptly delivered. He sat on his balcony enjoying the pool view since he left the door open and the air conditioned air moved outside, across him.

He was really looking forward to tonight. He felt he had no more to prove to her or himself, she was a convert. They would enjoy a nice dinner, with a little added fun, and go to a beautiful night club, enjoy the music and dancing and see what developed. After all she was his courtesan now.

He had decided not to use the word slut anymore. It had too many negative connotations and he never meant it that way. From now on they would be “courtesans”, maybe sluts in private, in passionate times, when both knew what was really meant.

He finished his brunch, read the daily newspaper, called his wife just to check in and tell her he loved and missed her, would be home tomorrow. He did have business faxes to review and some calls he had to return, so he spent most of the afternoon engaged in company business.

He received a Fedex package mid-afternoon. It contained a device he had used before and knew it would add to this evening’s fun. It was a remotely controlled vibrator, shaped to perfectly fit the female pubic form, from clit down to the area where the lips began. It was also a bit ductile so it would adapt exactly to her shape, insuring it would stay in full contact will all of her parts. It was powerful and it’s speed was fully adjustable, yet light enough to easily be held in place by the special spandex panties it came with and quiet enough not to be heard by anyone

He had also previously brought a present that he had planned to give Kelli, depending on how the week went. She was definitely going to received it when she arrived at his room.

Two days ago Kelli worked out taking this afternoon off. She used it to have her hair streaked with blond highlights and her nails done in a “look at me” red. She had brought the little black dress, thinking she might need it if things went well, they had and she looked fantastic. Her new bra gave her more cleavage, to the point that at just the right angle, if she moved just right, the brownish, round tops of her areolas could just barely be seen.

A week ago she would have been way too embarrassed to be dressed like this, now she thought she looked killer perfect. She knocked on his door. He answered dressed in a tuxedo. This was a special night for both of them. He was amazed at her new look. He could hardly believe this was the same woman, in the same dress, that he had lunch with only a few days ago. Her boobs were almost pouring out, her cleavage fantastic. Her hair was like th elast piece of the puzzle, turning her from a beautiful woman into a fantastically superb woman.

He complemented everything about her and then brought out one of the two gifts for her. He gave her the robin’s egg blue box, with the white ribbon that said Tiffany. Tears started to well up in her pretty green eyes. Without even opening it, she stepped in close, giving him a big hug and passionate kiss.

“What did you do?” she asked.

“Open it and find out.”

Her hands were shaking as she pulled the ribbon off and opened the box. Inside was a eighteen carat gold heart on a delicate gold chain. Now she was crying. He took the box, removed the heart and joined it around her neck. The heart hung into the top part of her cleavage. She ran to a mirror to see and ran back to him, thanking him, telling him how much she loved it, what it meant to her, what he meant to her. He was very composed, just telling her it was a small token of his affection for her.

“Small! Oh my god Michael, this is beautiful and the nicest present anyone has every given me.”

“Well you gave yourself to me and that was the best present you could give me,” he said as they hugged and kissed more. “I do not want to kill the mood but you may want to think about leaving the box with me. It might be hard to explain to Tom. As it is you can just tell him it is a little trinket that you saw and wanted. He will not know where it came from, it will be our secret.”

He had given her Kleenex to dry her eyes. Her face would need attention before they went out. She knew he was right so extremely reluctantly, she gave him the empty box, “to hold for her,” she said. Then he told her he had a fun toy for the night and gave her another box, wrapped in plain paper. She opened it, looked puzzled for a few seconds as she read it’s title and then it hit her. She started laughing.

“You never stop do you? I suppose this is going on me now?”

“How did you ever guess,” he said grinning. “Pull up that short skirt and let me fit this where it belongs.”

Still chuckling at him she lifted her dress. He removed her thong and, having located it in its correct spot in the spandex panties, pulled it up part way and had her finish so she could comfortable seat it against her. Her body heat would mold it quite quickly. He showed her the remote.

“I get to keep this in my pocket and it works like this.”

With that he slid the button up just a bit.

“Oh! Wow, it does have an affect for sure,” she said as it dawned on her that he was going to be controlling it. “You mean you are going to have that all night and use it whenever you feel like it?”

“Exactly! Now go fix your face and lets go, we have reservations.”

Giving him one of her wicked looks, she headed for the bathroom. He followed, turning it on very low. She looked back again, this time smiling and shaking her head. She touched things up, returning to her superb looks, as he kept stimulating her very slowly. She turned around, walking by him as she headed for the door.

“Okay, I can’t stand the suspense. Turn it up. I need to know what it can do.”

He walked up next to her and quickly slid the button to full. She screamed and almost fell as her knees nearly gave way.

“Oh Fuck! You better not do that to me in the restaurant!”

He smiled, “I think this is going to be a fun evening.”

“I might take it and throw it across the room!”

“Now now, I promise to be relatively good. We are late, lets go!”

He headed for the door with her right behind him. Opening it for her, he watched her walking, she was a goddess in is mind at that moment in time.

The restaurant was much like the first place they had lunch, dim inside, old leather booths, starched white table cloths, waiters in tux-like dress. They a semi-circular booth in the rear, a very quiet location. The waiter approached.

“Martini’s okay with you?” She nodded her head. “Two Chopin vodka martini’s, straight up, olives. Bring two more in ten minutes.” The waiter nodded and moved away.

She was alternating looking at her gold heart and the menu when the drinks and some bread of various varieties arrived. He raised his glass to her.

“To us,” he simply said and as she raised her glass he activated the vibrator on its lowest speed.

She was determined not to let it get to her, “Yes, to us,” she said, a small smirk showing on her face.

“It would be a shame if you came and let out one of your screams here,” he said, as he slowly increased the speed.

She reached for a piece of bread as the speed increase hit her. “I do not think we have to worry about that,” she managed to say as the increase hit her. She knew it was going to be a struggle but she was determined not to give in to his manipulation of her.

He started talking about their week together, how much fun they had, how many new experiences she now possessed and embraced. She kept trying to divert the discussion to everyday thing. How her sales had been going; how much she missed Tom; asking him if he missed his wife; all the time opening and closing her fists to relieve the tension; squeezing the leather edges of the booth seats. All while trying desperately to appear normal, as if nothing was different.

He knew she would not last, not even before they ordered diner. He upped the speed just a bit and saw it in her eyes. It was taking everything she had to hold on, to not cum, especially not to scream. All the time he just kept up the conversation, some going his way about the week, some going hers about mostly nothing.

As they had finished their first drink and the ever invisible but always discreet waiter had cleared their first drink and they both had sipped their second, he noticed her grit her teeth and squeeze the booth extra hard. He said nothing but knew she had just had her first orgasm, the rest would come even easier.

He casually looked at the menu and asked if she had decided on anything. She had been trying to read it but was intensely distracted. She told him to order for her since he knew her so well. She thought of removing the device but the spandex held it tight and besides she did not want to give in.

“How about if we both have black grouper and a nice white wine?”

“Sounds perfect,” she managed to utter.

He really did want her to enjoy the evening’s dinner, it was a wonderful restaurant. He also knew she was fighting him so he pulled her close and whispered, “Just hold me and let it go once. Then I will turn it off for dinner.”

By now her body was shaking. She bit her cloth napkin and turned to the back of the booth as he held her. Releasing some muted screams, she returned to him.

“I cannot believe I love you so much, you are the devil incarnate, but that felt so damn good!”

“Look at how wonderful that heart looks embraced between your breasts, my sweet courtesan.”

The stimulating vibration was gone. She was holding the heart and looking up at him.

“Thank you for everything. Let’s enjoy our dinner. You can give me a little tingle when you feel like it, just please do not make me scream. I want to enjoy this dinner.”

He told that it was a deal but that dessert might be a bit different. She stared at him and then looked away saying, “You are incorrigible!”

They had a full course meal, marvelous wine, appetizers, the wonderful grouper, side dishes, and then creme brulee for dessert. He had zinged her several times through dinner just because he was feeling playful and she was such fun to tease. She always jumped or got a startled look. She always tried to ignore the buzz but they both knew she could not.

Finally the dessert and cognac came. They toasted each other for their great week together. She was loaded with anxiety, waiting for the inevitable start of the vibrator. She did not have to wait long. She could feel a very faint quiver as she took her first bite. It slowly became stronger and stronger as she ate more and more of her brulee. He was smiling and talking with her like nothing was different. She was trying extremely hard to maintain a stoic face, determined to fight him to the end. She finally turned to him, napkin in hand, and whispered, “One tiny bit more and I am going to have a huge orgasm. You better hold me tight because I do not know what my body might do.”

With that she bit her napkin again and held him with all her strength, her head buried in his neck. He upped it and she reacted! Screaming into the napkin, enough sound escaped that people at a nearby table looked over. She had her fingers dug into the sleeves of his tux, almost pulling them off his coat as the orgasm radiated through her body. Because he was on her left, her left boob was pressed the hardest into him. It popped out of her dress and against his coat. She did not even realize it due to the orgasm until it had passed and she began to move away. She almost shrieked when she saw and quickly adjusted it, punching him quickly thereafter! He laughed and put his hands up. She broke and laughed also. They hastily finished their meal and left. Michael left a very generous tip for the staff.

After they were in the car, going to their next destination, she looked at him and in a very serious voice said, “As you know, and I have told you, you have changed me. For the better in my opinion. You have opened up new worlds to me and it is up to me to take advantage, or not, of what I now know and feel.”

“I have not asked you many questions and I do not believe I have demanded anything from you.” He agreed with everything she said. “Bella did tell me things about you that are very interesting but they just make you even more interesting to me.” He did not question her.

“I have been thinking through dinner. Do you know what tonight is?”

“Yes I believe I do. It is one week to the day that you wore that dress and stood on the balcony of my suite back home. I unzipped you and soon were we making love. It is our one week anniversary.”

“Very good Michael! So in that light, I propose we forgo a night club and go back to your balcony in your suite and see what happens. A week ago I was very curious about you and you seduced me. You began to change me into your personal slut. Now I am in lust with you. I am in love with Tom but in lust with you. I want you to take your slut one last night and work your magic on me and I want it now!”

What could he say to that? He turned the car around and headed back to the Ritz. He reached in his pocket and turned on the vibrator. She looked over at him and smiled as she leaned the front seat as far back as it would go and spread her legs to make things more comfortable for her, she knew what was imminent. Now she hungered for it. She wanted to revel in it.

She had her nipples exposed, caressing, rubbing, squeezing, pulling them as they became fully engorged and hard. Her eyes were closed, her breathing getting faster and shallower, her legs squeezing and releasing her pussy. Her right hand was firmly holding the door handle, her left holding the edge of the seat. Her legs went out straight, almost rigid, her neck stretched back...

“Oh Fuck Michael, that damn thing is powerful, I am cuming! Damn! Shit Almighty!”

He turned it off. She was gasping for breath, her whole body twitching, held in place by the seat belt. He let her relax until they returned to the hotel and went up to the room. He stopped by the bar on the way and ordered a pitcher of martini’s sent immediately. Only a couple of minutes went by and there was a knock at the door, he answered. The bartender was there personally.

"I have your martini’s sir."

“Put them on the table and thank you,” Michael said as he signed the check and added twenty dollars.

He poured for both of them, handing one to her. She smiled and gave him a light kiss. “Let’s step out on the balcony and enjoy these," she quietly said.

The sky was beautiful, full of stars. A light breeze was blowing, rustling up her dress, reminding her she was totally open to the elements. They stood side by side, sipping their drinks, enjoying the tranquillity and splendor of the evening.

They both turned to each other, put their drinks down and while staring deeply into each other’s eyes, as their lips slowly approached, thoughts of the past week ran through their minds like racing trains. Their lips touched, heads turned to the side a bit to accommodate the deep, passionate kiss they both wanted. Their eyes closed and tongues, gently at first, probed familiar territory. Their compression galvanized their feelings. He reached behind her and easily unzipped her dress, stopping to release her bra.

When they finally broke apart her dress fell to her waist and she easily shook her bra to the ground. She looked magnificent to him, as he did to her. He took her hand and headed towards the bedroom. They had many hours til morning and much knowledge they did not have a week ago. It was going to be a glorious night...

========================================================================

Author's Note: This is the last part but Kelli might make an appearance sometime in the future. As always, I really appreciate your comments and feed back. Do not hesitate to write me about the story or anything. Also please vote, hopefully excellent if you liked it but bad if you did not. Intelligent criticism keeps me going and helps me get better. Thanks for taking your time to read and hopefully enjoy!

Published 
Written by Kee
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments