Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Stripper Slide 2 Continues

"Loving a stripper"

15
5 Comments 5
9.1k Views 9.1k
1.4k words 1.4k words

Lacy stood about 5 feet and a few inches and had a very slender, modelesque-like figure. Her long blonde hair curled at the ends, half way down her back. She was weight and height proportional and she had great looking man-made enhancements that could not be missed, especially when she was sporting her very sexy and very tiny bikini. She was all of twenty-one but well experienced beyond her youthful age.

I first met Lacy pure happenstance. I wondered into a strip club for some afternoon fun. I hadn’t been in a strip club in years and the “free lunch buffet” sign was too good to pass up. I didn’t get to the lunch. In fact, I didn’t get past the door girl because Lacy was standing in the lobby, chatting with the door girl and a manager when I walked through the large wooden doors. Lacy was totally naked, unashamedly naked and she was in a mischievous mood. She quickly took me by the arm and ushered me upstairs to the VIP section where she put on a great show.

I left a very happy customer. I vowed to go back, but I didn’t dare, since I was afraid that somehow, my girl-friend might discover a return trip. Yes, Dallas is a big city, but it isn’t THAT big, plus my girl-friend happens to work at another strip club as a bar tender.

I met Lacy a second time, by pure happenstance. I was laying out at the apartment complex pool where my girl-friend and I live in a Dallas area suburb. I decided to play hookie from work. Diedre, my girl-friend was working a day shift, so I had the day and the apartment complex pool all to myself. I decided to take in some rays. I was half asleep, on my stomach, stretched out on a pool-side chase lounge, when I heard a female voice ask if I was enjoying the sun.

“Yep,” I replied, looking in the direction of the voice. At first, I was stunned. I mean, what are the chances one would find the stripper of your dreams, laying out at the pool where you are doing the same?

“You look familiar,” she said.

“You too,” I replied.

“How long have you lived here?” she asked.

“About a year,” I replied. There was a momentary pause in our chat. I’m pretty sure at that point, she recognized me.

“So...Do you have a girl friend?” she inquired.

“Yes,” I replied. A few seconds passed. She propped her sunglasses up on her head and looked over at me.

“Would you like to go up to my apartment and get a drink?” she asked.

“As long as you don’t force me to not talk,” I replied. It was a slight reference comment to the fact that she would not let me talk when I was at the strip club a few weeks prior.

She slipped her arm under mine and we walked the short walk to her apartment.

“So,” I began as we exited the pool area, “Do you remember how you know me?”

“Yes,” she replied. “Yes I do.”

She opened the door to her well decorated apartment. Before the door was even closed well, she pulled on the string tie that held her bikini top in place, allowing it to fall to the floor, as she walked across her living room towards a closed door.

“Come on,” she beckoned from the door way. “There is no reason to be shy. It’s not like we haven’t been here before.”

I kicked off my sandals and followed her into her bedroom. A huge four posted bed was positioned up against one wall and a table with a lamp on it sat next to the bed. Lacy crawled on to the bed and motioned for me to join her. She raised her legs skyward and quickly stripped out of her bikini bottoms as I crawled on to the bed.

“I need some special attention,” she beckoned, as she pushed the cover and sheets to the side, sprawling out completely naked on the bed.

Miaa_Whitee01
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Miaa_Whitee01

I didn’t waist any time. I stripped out of my bathing suit. I gently massaged her man-made enhancement, which were very responsive to my touches. She hummed her approval. I walked my fingers down her flat stomach to her pubic area. She giggled as I playfully teased her by walking my fingers back to her breasts.

She spread her legs and dipped her fingers into her pussy.

“Please make me feel special,’ she pleaded. I kissed her thigh and gently massaged it, working my fingers ever so close to her erogenous area. I gently brushed past her clit with my fingers. She shuddered as I pushed her legs apart and kissed her inner thigh.

I peered up at the slit between her legs. I used my fingers to gingerly part her pussy lips, then gently press against her labia and clit.

“Oh my God!” she exclaimed as I finger probed her womanhood. I used my tongue to do the same, causing her to shudder even harder. I gently worked my mouth in to a position to flick my tongue back and forth across her clit, as she clinched her fists into balls and grabbed the sheets of the bed.

Her creative juices were now free flowing. I asked her if she had a condom. She assured me she was clean, but even so, I didn’t want to take any chances. Frustrated, she rummaged through her night stand until she found a condom.

She unwrapped the protective sleeve and placed it into her mouth, then proceeded to slip it on to my hard cock in one swift move and as she deep throated me. This was simply an amazing feat, something I had heard some women could pull off very well. Lacy did it with great ease.

We started out with me on top. She was a little bit tight at first, but then loosened up. She asked if I minded do it doggie style, so we quickly changed positioned. She had an ass to die for. I loved it. I was just about ready to explode when she asked if I minded her getting on top. I had no problem with her request. As soon as she inserted my pole into her warm and moist vagina, I lost it, even though she continued to grind away as I emptied everything I had into the little space she had left at the end of the condom.

She dismounted me, and pulled the condom off, tossing it to the side. My stick glistened red and a few remnants of my best, dribbled down the shaft of my tool. Lacy waisted no time and licking me clean, while gently massaging my testicles.

I don’t know how long we were at it, but I was completely drained. Lacy curled up next to me and we kissed. At first, the kisses were light and not very deep, but then I forced my tongue into her mouth and she willingly reciprocated. She dropped her hand down to my cock and fondled my tool and my balls. I had never experienced a second erection immediately after popping - and believe me- Diedre tried her best. I was surprised at how quickly I recovered.

Lacy remounted me and in seconds, she was digging her finger nails into my chest. There was no chance to even ask for a cover. This was not a stripper slide, but full on, unchained lust.

“Don’t leave marks,” I begged. It was too late. I’d have to wear a t-shirt and avoid allowing Diedre to see my chest for a few days.

Lacy shuddered and shook as she climaxed. She collapsed on to my shoulder. I gently massaged her back as she rested her head in the crook of my neck and shoulder. Her labored breathing slowed and within seconds, she was fast asleep. I didn’t dare move. Nature eventually took it course and my tool slipped out of her. She let out a brief and short sigh, then went limp again.

I don’t know how long we were laying there. Eventually, I dozed off as well.

A female voice woke the both of us up. It was Lacy’s roommate, Kara...

“I hate it when I miss the party,” Kara intoned.

 

Published 
Written by CommunicationDirectr
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments