Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Towel - Part 3

"All I wanted was a relaxing shower but got a lot more when I answered the door."

11
9 Comments 9
6.4k Views 6.4k
699 words 699 words
The shower head had accomplished what I wanted it to do. My first rocking orgasm was out of the way, and I could leisurely relax under the warm water until I was ready to let my heat build again to an energy controlled by myself.

I released the clamps holding my hair up and felt the dampness as it cascaded down my back. I tried to keep my hair long, because I love the feel of my partner grabbing my hair and using it to control me. Whether it is by a man as he pulls back on my hair as he enters me, or by a woman as she pulls my hair bringing my willing tongue to her waiting pussy, it is a real turn on when I feel the pain on my head knowing someone else is using me as a serving partner.

My hair washed, I clamped it up on my head to keep it out of my way. Then I took the soap and lathered my body, starting with my neck and moving to my chest. I soaped my breasts and admired them as I ran my hands over them. The slipperiness the soap created made it easy to glide my hands over them. As I tried to cup them, they oozed through my hands as they returned to their original state. I did this a few times as I watched the fullness of them slip through my fingers.

As I ran the palms of my hands around the nipples I felt them harden with each circle I made. Then I grabbed each with my fingers, twisting as far as the soapy, slippery nubs would allow until they sprang free and bounced back into place. As they hardened, I was able to grab them better to pinch each one, increasing the pressure till the pain forced me to let go. Then I ran my fingernail over just the tips of each, revelling in teasing them. I imagined my partner doing this to me as I was tied somewhere, helpless and at his or her mercy.

I felt a tingling start deep inside my body that was begging to be increased and then satisfied.

MaliMay
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MaliMay



"Be patient," I whispered to myself. I wanted this to be an all consuming orgasm that I can fall asleep to and wake up wanting to do it again.

I used the soap to lather my belly and worked my slippery hands down across my mound to between my legs. I stood under the warm shower as I worked my hands on the outer sides of my pussy lips. Spreading my legs a little farther apart, I ran my hands over my pussy, to my ass and back again. After a couple of times back and forth, I pushed harder and spread my lips as my fingers made a pass over my opening and across my clit. My body shook as my fingers touched my sensitive clit. It was so swollen already, it was peaking out from the folds that protected it.

The next pass, I used one finger on my right hand to enter my pussy as the fingers of my left hand made circles around my clit. Then two fingers probed the inside of my pussy... then three, curving, penetrating, probing, as I continued to tease my clit. I backed against the wall of the shower for support as I bent over to gain better access to my life force. The building energy, along with the warm shower hitting my body, lulled me into a rhythm as I fingered myself harder, faster, deeper. My clit was on fire as I strove to bring my heat to a rocking climax.

This was sooner than I wanted to as I wanted to build my desire to a greater height, but I just couldn't stop now. Raw emotion forced a guttural moan that was building along with my need to cum. Harder, faster, forcing my fingers as deep as I could, I was riding this one out and taking it as far as it would go.

I heard the doorbell somewhere in the recesses of my mind but there was no stopping now.

Published 
Written by gubica
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments