Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Towel - Part 4

"All i wanted was a night to myself, but a knock on the door changed that."

9
7 Comments 7
6.0k Views 6.0k
649 words 649 words
Even though I wanted my play to go on a lot longer, I was so close to cuming that I couldn't stop. The combination of the warm shower spray on my clit and my fingers running rampant over and deep inside my pussy, was leading me to an explosion that I need so badly.

In the outer recesses of my thoughts, I heard the doorbell ringing, but I was beyond stopping. I was on the edge and had to keep going till my body exploded. Yet again I heard the ringing of the bell.

"Go away!" my mind screamed as I was finally able to block out the sound.

I heard a guttural moan and realized it was me. My fingers were dancing over my clit as the fingers of my other hand grabbed the vibrator on the shelf by me and thrust it deep inside my pussy. My moan started to rise to a scream as I hit the button to start the vibrator and my journey into ecstasy. I rotated the vibrator till the little bend at the end found my G-spot.

Forcing myself to hold off, my legs closed, holding the vibrator in place so I could use that hand to grab my breast. My clit was on fire as my fingers tormented it over and over again. I twisted my nipple and pulled just as my body finally said, 'enough'.

I felt the pulling deep inside my whole being and I shook as I reacted with back to back orgasms. I felt a powerful release that seemed to go on forever. As I opened my mouth, I threw my head back against the shower wall to scream. The never ending release was so powerful, I could not utter a sound, but I was screaming inside. When my orgasm finally started to ebb, the vibrator deep inside my pussy set off another reaction causing my body to spasm as it readied itself for another climax.

The water was warm, but my body was shaking as I felt the walls of my pussy tingle, then throb with such a combination of pleasure and pain that my scream finally came.

KayGee
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KayGee

I gritted my teeth as my scream grew louder and stronger. My pussy finally released its hold and I felt my walls flood as I came in a fever pitch so strong my legs gave way and I collapsed to the floor as the final chill overtook me.

I felt the warmth of the shower hit me as my senses finally returned. I was so drained, I could not move. Still enjoying the after glow of a powerful orgasm, I stayed on the floor feeling my heartbeat return to normal and my breathing finally go from gasps to a steady rhythm.

I heard a strange noise invade my private ecstasy and realized it was the door bell again. I wondered how long it had been from the first time I'd heard it. Realizing it must be important, I knew I had to go to the door to see who had the audacity to invade my night of pleasure. I tried to get up, but wound up laughing at myself when I tried to put my legs together. My clit was so sensitive that any pressure brought discomfort. When I tried to get up, my legs rubbed just the right spot to cause me to stop till the tingling subsided.

Hobbling out of the shower, I grabbed my towel that I had on the shelf. It was huge and covered me very well. I wrapped another smaller towel around my hair, tucked everything in, checked in the mirror to be sure I was presentable, and tried to walk to the door. I hoped my enlarged clit would stop feeling so funny by the time I got to the door.

I faced the door, straightened myself, and turned the handle.

Published 
Written by gubica
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments