Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Towel - Part 6

"I planned a nice evening alone, till the doorbell rang."

12
9 Comments 9
6.1k Views 6.1k
686 words 686 words
After finding Jin standing in the doorway, naked, Mary dropped her coat and she too was naked. I didn't know what to say as I watched Mary go to the cabinet to get glasses for the wine they brought. So engrossed in watching Mary's breasts sway as she reached into the cabinet, I did not notice that Jim had moved closer to me.

I jumped when he whispered next to my ear, "I think you are a little overdressed".

As he did he grabbed hold of my towel and pulled it off me. Instinctively I put my right hand over my breasts and my left found its was to my mound to try to cover my pussy. Mary and Jim looked at each other and started laughing. I watched as Jim walked over to Mary to get a glass of wine. I couldn't keep my eyes off his cock as it bounced up and down as he walked. I felt a tingling desire building inside me.

As Mary poured the wine, my eyes shifted to her breasts as they jiggled, then back to Jim's bobbing cock as he pushed himself up to Mary's back. I could feel myself getting wet. Jim rubbed his cock against Mary's hips. She thrust them out toward him as his cock fell to between her legs. He reached around to give her breasts a squeeze. I couldn't say a word. I was really enjoying the action.

When I glanced up at them, I realized they were looking at me and smiling. I looked down at my body and was embarrassed to find that I still had my breasts covered, but I was using my fingers to rub around my nipple. My other hand was buried between my legs. When I looked up at them again, they were moving toward me.

"Wait a minute," I said. "What are you doing?"

Mary came to my right side while Jim reached my left. Each took an arm and backed me up to the table. As my hips came in contact with the edge of the table, I lost my balance.

VahioletQuen
Online Now!
Lush Cams
VahioletQuen

My feet came out from under me and I fell back onto the top of the table. Instantly, Jim's mouth found mine, and while his tongue probed between my lips, Mary's mouth sought out my breast and fastened on to the nipple.

I opened my mouth to object, but nothing came out. Jim's tongue slipped in to find mine as his mouth smothered me. I was lost in a feeling leading to pure ecstasy. As our tongues danced, I could feel the pressure of Mary's mouth as she sucked my nipple. I felt pain in the other nipple as I realized she was pinching and twisting it. In the back recesses of my mind I heard someone moan and realized it was me.

Another sensation hit me as I was moaning my way to my first orgasm. I felt Mary's hand squeeze my breast very hard which brought another moan to surface. Then that same hand moved very slowly from my breast, down my belly, across my mound where it stopped. With Jim's mouth covering mine, all I could do was make a guttural noise as I tried to shake my head. Somehow I had to make her move her hand. I was so hot and I needed to cum. Her fingers were stopping me. I needed them in my pussy. My moaning became more frantic as my pussy got wetter.

I reached down intending to put my fingers on my clit to give me what I wanted. A hand grabbed my wrist and held it at my side. I forced my other hand between Mary's body and mine, but it too was held down. I was at their mercy. My moans became louder as I tried to toss my body from side to side to no avail. My hips were at the edge of the table so my legs were dangling free. I could not even squeeze them together to make myself cum. But what they did next took me over the edge.

Published 
Written by gubica
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments