Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Towel - Part 9

"My night alone changed with the sound of the door bell."

13
6 Comments 6
8.2k Views 8.2k
641 words 641 words
Mary and Jim had me on my back on the table. Mary was straddling my face and after driving me crazy playing with my nipples, she grabbed hold of my ankles that Jim had handed to her and raised them to my chest. This opened my legs wide as Jim positioned his body between them. I could feel the tip of his cock at the opening to my pussy.

I was so wet after his manipulations to my pussy with his tongue. I had come so hard and so long, I could feel my juices dripping down the crack of my ass. I tried to wiggle my ass to tell Jim I needed him, but I was still enjoying cleaning Mary's pussy that covered my mouth.

I could feel my pussy open slowly as Jim took his time to enter me. I moaned in pure ecstasy as I felt Jim's cock work its way up my pussy so maddeningly slow. I tried to reach down between my body and Jim's to force him in deeper. I tried to free my legs from Mary's grasp so I could wrap my legs around Jim's hips to pull him inside me. Her hold was too strong. I was at their mercy. I grabbed Mary's hips and ground her pussy into my face in pure need, burying my tongue as deep in her pussy as I could. I let my frustrations out as I attacked her cunt, which made Mary release my ankles.

I wrapped my legs around Jim's hips as I brought him all the way into me. Mary grabbed my breasts, squeezing them so very hard in her throws of passion. I didn't care; I needed to cum again any way I could. I was moaning into her pussy as I forced her to move up and down on my tongue. I could hear her moan and felt her wiggle her ass as she brought her pussy down on my tongue, making me try to gasp for breath.

MeganLambert
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MeganLambert

Jim's cock was finally starting to pound into my pussy.

My moan became a muffled scream as he reached between our bodies and found my clit. It was so sensitive, making it hard to endure his playing finger. My pussy walls constricted and held onto his cock as I felt my mind race over the edge. Oblivion took over as I came hard and long. I was in the throws of pure lust, a need so overwhelming that I blocked everything out except what was being done to me. I barely remember Mary coming into my mouth as I drank her juices over and over, using my tongue to get every drop.

Jim kept pounding my pussy long after I finally came down from my sex high. He was pounding harder and faster, driving his cock painfully deep into my pussy. I felt Mary climb off my face, but before I could react, her lips were fastened onto mine in a deep kiss, Feeling the pain in the depths of my pussy, I sunk my nails into Mary's shoulders. She grabbed my hands and forced them over my head. Holding them tight, she continued the long, hard kiss.

This was a new feeling to me... the feeling of helplessness while being ravaged. My imagination went into overdrive. When Jim took my legs and moved them to put my ankles at his shoulders, it made the feelings real. He leaned forward trapping my legs at his chest, driving hid cock even deeper. The feeling changed to pure lust as the helpless feeling turned my thoughts into need as I could picture in my mind what this must look like.

I wanted more as I felt Jim's cock throb inside me until finally the feeling of fullness erupted as both of us came at the same time.

Published 
Written by gubica
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments