Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Towel - Part7

"I planned a quite time for myself but the doorbell changed all that."

10
8 Comments 8
6.0k Views 6.0k
630 words 630 words
Mary and Jim backed me to the table. When my hips met the edge, I fell back onto the top. Immediately, Jim fastened his lips onto mine, while Mary took over my breasts and as she sucked on one nipple, she teased and pinched the other.

When I tried to reach between my legs to rub my clit, they put my arms at my sides and held them there. I was so hot and I needed to cum. Jim was smothering me, with his hot mouth on mine, so all I could do was moan. I tried to twist my head free so I could beg but he help my head tight.

Then they did the wildest thing. I felt Mary let go of my arm and her weight was lifted off my body. Jim lifted his head and looked at me.

"Don't move, Sue, we have a treat planned for you," he said.

I tried to sit up, but he quickly took me by the shoulders and laid me back down. Just as quickly, he climbed onto the table and straddled my waist, keeping my arms at my sides. I saw Mary climb on the table at my head. She slowly lifted one leg and put it on the other side of my head. Maneuvering her body, she straddled my head. Her pussy was right over my face. I could see she was very wet. I could smell the musky odor of sex and I wanted it.

Mary lowered her pussy closer, teasing me with the slowness of her approach. I reached my tongue as far as I could until she had lowered herself down enough that I could taste her juices. Finally I was able to lick inside the inner lips. I heard her moan ever so slightly. I realized my arms were free. Jim had moved off me. I reached up to grab Mary by her hips and pulled her closer so I could push my tongue deeper into her pussy.

YesyesNeverNo
Online Now!
Lush Cams
YesyesNeverNo

She started to move her hips up and down on my tongue.

I grabbed her hips firmly and shifted her body back till I found her clit with the tip of my tongue. I held on tight and started to torment her clit. It was exquisite when Mary started to squirm on my face. Her body was shaking as I kept my constant attention to her clit.

I felt my legs being lifted and was grateful as it relieved the pressure of having my legs hanging over the edge of the table. I bent my knees voluntarily as my legs were spread and brought up to my chest. I felt something hard rubbing against my pussy and realized Jim was stroking my lips with his hand. I felt one of his fingers go deep inside me. Then two at once, followed by another. Three fingers fucking me and it felt so good.

I pulled Mary closer and sucked her clit. She tried to jerk away but I held on tight. I wanted her to ride my mouth while I was being finger fucked. I needed to cum. I was hurting so bad. Then Jim wiggled his fingers and, at the same time, started playing with my clit. Mary was wiggling on me and I was wiggling against Jim. I felt Mary twitch which was followed by the most delectable juices as she came for me. In turn I moaned into Mary's pussy. My walls spasmed as I experienced a wild orgasm.

I thought we were done for now but Mary said, "Clean me, please."

More than willing, I started to clean Mary's pussy from front to back and as far inside her pussy as my tongue could reach. In the meantime, Jim busied himself with mine.

Published 
Written by gubica
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments