Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Tuxedo Shop Part 1

"A guy just wants to rent a tuxedo, but the shopkeeper has some different ideas."

7
2 Comments 2
11.1k Views 11.1k
1.6k words 1.6k words
I make my way to the tuxedo rental shop in a back corner of the empty shopping mall.

Surrounded by fancy mannequins, a pretty and professional young woman stands behind a purple counter. She looks up at me with a cute little smile. "Hi. I'm Nicole. What can I do for you today?"

I explain I'd like to rent a tux. She picks up a clipboard and we walk around the small shop as she asks what options I like.

I try not to stare too much. She's wearing tailored clothes that accentuate her lean body. Neat black hair in a pony tail, gray pants a dark blue low cut blouse and a fitted black jacket with full length sleeves. Very professional, but it surprises me to see just a hint of delicate tattoos, almost like vines, sneaking out under sleeves onto her wrist.

"Okay. Follow me so I can take your measurements." 

We go behind the shop into the fitting room with racks of suits, a big mirror and three small changing rooms. It occurs to me that we are two strangers very much alone together. Not that I'd ever try anything or be disrespectful, but I wonder if Nicole feels uncomfortable being alone with men sometimes. I try not to make her feel that way.

She pulls out a measuring tape and asks me to stand up straight and hold out my arms. She has a wonderful natural clean smell as she gets close to me. Her hands brush across my arms and legs as she takes the measurements. I admit it was arousing, but I'm careful not to let her know that.

She selects some dress pants and directs me into a dressing room. I change into them. They're very loose around the waist. I find clips on the sides that tighten like a belt, but I can't figure out how to tighten them.

I exit the dressing room with one hand holding up my pants. "I feel like an idiot. I can't figure these clips out."

"Oh, no problem. Let me me help you."

She reaches for the clips. At the same time, I accidentally let go of my pants. They slip down to the floor and she gets a full view of my underwear and bare legs!

"Oh my gosh!" she says as I quickly pull the pants back up. We are both blushing red.

"It's okay. It's okay. I'm so sorry. I thought you had me there," I say.

"Let's try this again," she says with a big sigh. She works on adjusting the clips.

"Well.. your pants are too big." She looks up and we both burst out laughing.

"Oh boy. Let's try a size down," she offers.

I go back into the changing room and take off the loose pants.

There's a little knock on the door.

"You okay in there?"

"Yep," I say.

"You know.. it's only fair if I..." she says.

"Yeah?" I'm in my underwear and a t-shirt, so I open the door just a crack. "Only fair if..?" I say with a little confused smile.

She eases the door open and slips into the changing room with me.

Nervously, she stands in front of me and puts her hands around the waistband of her tight dress pants. She pulls them down to her ankles and stands back up in her tight little white panties. Oh my god! She turns around, wiggles her little bottom and winks at me. She kicks off her shoes and pants.

"Now we're even. Let me help you with these pants." Her voice sounds different; very sexy.

By now I have an enormous erection and she's staring at it through my underwear. She crouches down and picks up the smaller size pants. I get a top view of her breasts through her low cut blouse. She starts to put the pants on me, but then stops like she's thinking about something. Without warning, she reaches up and pulls my underwear down hard.

That shocked the hell out of me and stung like a bitch. My penis springs out and up. She grabs onto it as she looks up at me with a devilish grin. She stands up while tightly squeezing my penis, pressing her body against me while staring intently with that grin.

"Let's go," she whispers.

I'm too shocked to say anything and just stare at her.

She opens the dressing room door to peek out and listen. "Nobody's here."

"Wha-wait a second.. " I say. I get a look from her that says don't be a sissy.

She pulls me out of the dressing room by my penis (which is so damn rock hard) and into the fitting room in front of the mirror. We're in a back room so a customer walking in wouldn't see us right away, but I am terrified. My body is full of adrenaline.

"Arms up!" she demands.

She pulls my t-shirt off.

SCARLETHMILLER1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SCARLETHMILLER1

Now I'm completely naked in front of this girl who is still dressed. She has cute little bare feet, panties and dressed from the waist up, but I'm the only one naked. I feel incredibly hot and vulnerable. My heart is racing. What is this girl going to do to me?

She walks around me, looking me over, lightly touching and teasing me as I stand still. I watch her in the mirror. I'm so fucking aroused, but embarrassed and worried that we'll get caught at any moment.

She slaps my bottom hard and squeezes it with both hands. She gently plays with my penis, slapping my balls around and squeezing them playfully. She is completely delighted.

She stops.

"Is this fair?" she asks, holding out her arms and looking down at her clothed body.

Without a thought, I grab her hard and pull her close.

"Fuck!" she yells out.

I pull off her jacket and pull her blouse up and off. This reveals her bra and her beautiful tattoo vines with little flowers working up around her arms to her shoulders.

She pushes me away.

"I want you to try and catch me," she says.

She runs out of the fitting room into the shop in her bra and panties.

"Come on! Catch me!"

"What the fuck?"

"Don't be a jerk. Nobody's here!"

I'm not too sure about that. I carefully look out into the shop. It does feel .. "empty." Well... what the hell.

I step out into the brightly lit shop well aware of how exposed I am with my super hard springy penis. Holy shit this is crazy.

She's rocking side to side in a defensive football stance like I'm going to tackle her. Her breasts moving back and forth. I lunge at her to catch her, but she's too quick. She darts out of my way laughing. She runs around the shop and I chase her. I lightly grab her upper arm, but she pulls out of the way. I almost got her.

"Don't you want this?" she laughs.

I quickly dive at her and catch her arm this time, pulling her toward me. I reach into the waistband of her panties and try pulling them down as we fall to the floor together. She squirms, fights and laughs like crazy to get away, trying to keep her panties on while I'm on top of her legs. Suddenly, she kicks me rather hard in the balls with her little bare foot and I double over. Oh man, that burning pain. I look up at her from the floor.

She's sitting up smiling, sweating and breathing heavy, panties around her knees. She reaches behind her back and unhooks her bra, letting it slide off to the floor. I forget my manly pain while staring at her soft firm breasts with excited erect nipples. She kicks off her panties, flips around naked on all fours and sticks her bottom high in the air towards me. She is spread wide, her vagina swollen red and wet.

"Fuck me. Fuck me please," she says in a deep erotic voice. She is totally aroused and would probably cum if I got near her.

I crawl over and press my nose into her vagina. The smell of her musky sex is intoxicating. Her body reacts and she squeals as I taste her. I finger her anus. She moans with little convulsions. I get up behind her on my knees, teasing her with the head my penis around her anus and vagina as she shakes uncontrollably, fighting to keep steady.

Suddenly, I see movement in the corner of my eye. I look up as two young women walk past the entrance to the store. My heart starts racing which seems to pump even more blood into my engorged penis. They stop to stare at us with their mouths wide open.

For some reason I don't give a fuck. Go ahead and watch. Nicole doesn't seem aware of them at all.

While staring at the two women, I push my penis deep and hard into Nicole. She screams out and seems to almost vibrate. I push myself into her faster and faster until every muscle tenses up between us. A powerful release slams into Nicole's sweaty body and she goes into a convulsing orgasm. We collapse to the floor. Nicole slowly licks and sucks my sensitive penis clean. 

Nicole looks dizzy and ragged as she picks herself up off the floor. She staggers out of the shop bare naked into the mall leaving me lying exhausted on the floor. I can feel the two women staring at me from outside the shop. 

I guess I'll have to go somewhere else for that tux.

To be continued...

Published 
Written by dfreman
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments