Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Waif - Part 1

"Seduced by a stray."

37
34 Comments 34
10.9k Views 10.9k
2.8k words 2.8k words

I love Montreal. It’s a mix of cultures, ethnicities, and languages. A unique blend of new and old melded together.

In summer, there is an area on one of the major streets, which is made off limits to vehicles.  This is the ‘Quartier Des Spectacles‘, Montreal’s entertainment area. It is here that are held events such as the ‘Just For Laughs Festival’, the ‘Montreal Jazz Fest’ and other such events throughout the summer months.

 It abuts what was once ‘The Maine’, Montreal’s red-light district. Many years ago, a political decision was made to change the character of the area and the ‘Quartier Des Spectacles’ is what has replaced the Maine. Gone are the hot sheet hotels, the peep shows, strip clubs and bars, which populated the area. However, some of those establishments remained and still fight to maintain a presence.

The ‘Cleopatra’ is still in business offering a live transsexual show nightly, which is reminiscent of the movie ‘La Cage Aux Folles’. There is one peep show still doing its trade. Some street walkers still work the area. However, the crown jewel of the street is The Montreal Pool Room. It has been a landmark since the 1920s. Apart from the billiards tables, it also serves two Montreal food specialties at a stand-up counter. The first is what is called a ‘steamie’. A steamed hot dog in a plain steamed hot dog bun topped with mustard, raw onion, and shredded cabbage, which costs a dollar. The second specialty is called ‘poutine’. Fries topped with gravy and cheese curd, not a meal for those who have a weak stomach or those on a diet.

After taking in one of the free concerts featuring Wyclef Jean, I decide to go and get a couple of steamies. It’s been years since I have been there. The zinc countertop and the unshaved cook in a dirty apron are still present. Looking around, however, I note that the patrons are no longer the Italian goombas of the past. They have been replaced by a younger crowd of men wearing motorcycle jackets and boots.  Each seems to have a young slut attached to him.

Grabbing my ‘steamies’ and a soft drink I go out to eat at a table on the sidewalk. The show is excellent; strutting she males, assorted pimps, pushers, bikers, and whores still abound. My meal finished I stroll down the sidewalk to go to the next concert. I hear a timid voice behind me say, “Vingt dollars monsieur.”

Turning to see who is offering me her services for twenty dollars. I am confronted with the sight of a grimy young woman. Her face is filthy, she is wearing clothes that are mud and grease spattered, and her hair is bound in a dirty bandana. To complete this lovely image she is sporting a black eye. There is no way to determine her age or her figure as she seems to be wearing all the clothes she owns in multiple layers.

However, I am intrigued. “Why twenty dollars? That seems to be very little for what I think you are suggesting.”

“I’m hungry. I have not eaten since I got here.”

“What! How long has that been?”

“Two days, two long miserable days.”

I see tears streaming down her face leaving streaks in the accumulated filth.

What the hell is going on here?

“Come on let’s go.”

“Where? There’s a hotel around the corner that is cheap, I think.”

“No, not there. What’s your name, honey?”

“Cassandra, people call me Cass.”

“Okay, Cass, I won't give you twenty dollars to have sex. I’ll buy you a meal. Is that okay with you?”

“Yes but why? Don’t you like me?”

“Cass, I don’t buy sex. I have a daughter who is probably your age, and if she was in trouble, I would want someone to buy her a meal. So come on.”

Down the street, there’s a Subway restaurant. When we get to the counter, I tell her to order what she wants. She asks me if a six-inch steak and cheese sub would be too expensive. That stuns me. She is trying to save me money. I tell the server to give her a twelve-inch steak and cheese, a bowl of soup, a soft drink, and a cookie.

“But that’s almost as much as I asked you for out on the street.”

“Yes, it is.”

“But why?”

“Well consider it a gift. Now come on sit down and eat.”

She asks if she can go and wash her hands and face first. Sitting there waiting I think that we live in a shitty world. How can someone that young get in such a bind?

When she comes out the bulk of the grime is gone. She smiles at me and thanks me. The food is wolfed down at an amazing speed except for half the sandwich.

“Aren’t you going to finish that?”

“If it’s okay, can I take it for breakfast tomorrow?”

“Eat it all, you can worry about breakfast in the morning.”

“What do I call you, what’s your name?”

“Chris.”

She smiles and says, “Thank you so much, Chris.”

“Cass, tell me about yourself. Why are you here instead of at home? Why aren’t you in school?”

Without the grime and in the light I can see that she is about sixteen or seventeen years old.

“I left home because my brothers were not being very nice to me. My mom and dad died in an accident about a year ago and the only family I have left is my brothers.”

“What did they do to you?”

She blushes, “After mom and dad were gone, they started to have sex with me. At first, I liked it. I thought they liked me. Later they started to beat me up and treated me like their slave. I had to do all the housework then they would fuck me all night.”

“Was there no one you could tell?”

“No, they would not let me out of the house, not even to go to school. That’s why I ran away.”

“You ran away without anything.”

“Well, I had a knapsack with my clothes and things in it, but it got stolen yesterday by another girl. When I got here a young guy started to talk to me. He seemed nice and told me he would show me around. The next thing that happened is that he came to me with an older man. He said that if I gave this guy a blowjob I would get twenty dollars. Because all my things were stolen, I agreed. After I had done it this idiot came back and wanted me to give him the twenty. When I said no he hit me and threw me on the ground. So I ended up with this black eye and not even the money.”

“So what are you going to do now?”

“Monday I’ll go to the government office and they will give me some money till I can get a job.”

“So what will you do until Monday? Where will you sleep, what will you eat?’

“I’ll sleep where I slept last night. There is a church up the street and I found a space under the porch I can crawl into. What I ate tonight will do until Monday. Then when I have money I will look for a job and an apartment.”

This child has guts. How can she be so cheerful and optimistic under the circumstances? She seems honest. How can I help her? Do I take a risk?

“No, you're not going to stay out on the street. If you do you’ll get hurt. Come with me.”

“Where are we going?”

“My place at least until Monday.”

TSxxhoToHandleTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
TSxxhoToHandleTS

“Are you going to fuck me?”

“No, I am not going to fuck you. You can stay until you get your money on Monday.”

I hailed a cab as I did not want to be seen with her on the street. Once we got to my building we got on the elevator and went up. This was a first for her, she had never been in one before. I think she could have gone up and down several times just for the novelty of the experience. She giggled all the way.

In the apartment, she seemed awestruck.

“Chris you must be a rich man. You have such nice things.”

 She wandered around the place looking at everything. When she got to the bedroom she asked if this was where we were going to sleep.

“No this is where I am going to sleep. You’ll sleep on the couch in the living room.”

“Now I want you to go to the bathroom and take a bath, shampoo your hair and get cleaned up. Then we can watch TV until bedtime. I’ll get you a bathrobe and you can throw those clothes in the washer.”

I sat down and turned on the TV while she was gone. Forty-five minutes later she stepped into the living room. I could not believe my eyes; she was stunning.

“Chris, I hope you will not be mad. In the drawer, there was a hairbrush and makeup and perfume. Your wife won’t mind that I put some on will she?”

“Cass, I am not married. That stuff belonged to an ex-girlfriend. You can have it all.”

I can’t help staring at her. Silky blond hair frames a delicate face. Big green eyes stare back at me. She looks taller, it’s as if all the dirt had shrunk her. She is at least five four. She has put nail polish on her fingers and toes and some pink lipstick on her full lips. Even the black eye cannot take away from her beauty.

“Come, sit down and watch some TV for a while.”

She sits beside me and cuddles by my side. I feel the warmth of her body against mine.

“I like you, Chris, you have been so nice. This is the first time I feel safe since…”

When I look at her, I can see her eyes are bright with tears.

“Ssh, quiet now just relax tomorrow we can talk.”

We sit and look at the screen. My mind, however, churns trying to figure out how this girl is going to survive In this city all alone. Slowly her weight shifts, and I feel her head in my lap, as she curls up and falls asleep. Her bathrobe comes apart and I glimpse the prettiest little breasts. I can feel my arousal build up. Moving slowly I get her out of my lap and stretch her out on the couch. I cover her up with a blanket, turn off the TV and the lights and go to my bed.

Sleep comes with difficulty. I can’t get her out of my mind. My cock is rock hard and I want to make love to this girl. She has after all offered, and she’s no virgin. She did enjoy sex at first with her brothers, so why not?

No, I can’t do that. That would be taking advantage of a sad state of affairs.

Slowly I sink into a fitful sleep. About an hour later I hear her crying. I debate if I should go and see but decide there is nothing I can do. After a while, there is silence relieved I go back to sleep.

As the morning light filters into the room I slowly wake up. She is curled up against my back with her hand and leg wrapped around me.

What the hell.

I don’t dare move. Her hot breath warms my neck and she sounds like a kitten purring. My morning erection threatens to erupt all on its own. I try to gently disentangle myself and let her sleep, without success.

“What are you doing?” I ask.

“I was scared. I wanted to be near you. Chris, please let me be with you for now.”

I turn around and she is no longer wearing her bathrobe. Her body is so beautiful in its nakedness.

She smiles as she sees my erection. “Wow, you’re so big.” Reaching over she runs her fingers the length of my cock. Already dripping precum I feel very close to cumming just at her gentle touch. I take her hand to remove it but she grips my cock more tightly.

“Please let me make you feel good. I was afraid you did not like me. I can see that you do. So why not?”

“Cass, this isn’t right. I don’t want to take advantage of you.”

“No, you are not. I really like you, and even if you had not done all that you have done, I would still want to do it with you. See...”

Taking my hand she guides It to her pussy. She is dripping wet.

“See how I want you? I can tell that you want me. So why not?”

She rolls over and presses her lips to mine. Her tongue slips into my mouth.

 I am lost.

 I return her kiss with passion and my hands caress her. Her skin is silky smooth to my touch. Reaching over, I grasp her tiny tit. It’s no bigger than a large orange. Her nipples are hard as pencil erasers.  I lower my face and suck on them which makes her moan.  Reaching down I slide a finger into her pussy. She is very tight and very wet. Her cunt grips my finger as it slides in and out of her. My thumb finds her tiny clit and rubs it. 

“Chris, don’t stop, make me cum. Please… Oh, Cumming now faster. Yes… Yes… “

My fingers are coated with her juices as her whole body shakes. I slowly withdraw and she lies panting on the bed.

“Thank you, that was so good.”

She sits up and kisses me again. “Now it's your turn” She lowers herself between my thighs. I feel her tongue lick my balls then slide up and down the length of my cock. She licks the tip and tastes my precum. “Yummy.” Taking the tip in her mouth she sucks it in and out. Her lips are warm and firm as she enfolds my cock deeper and deeper each time her head bobs. Unable to hold back I spray my cum down her throat. Every drop is swallowed. I can’t believe how fucking good that is. No woman has ever done as well.

“You taste so good, Chris.”

I want to taste her, to eat her up so much. Pushing her back I spread her young thighs apart. My tongue licks her pussy lips. She smells clean and fresh. I open up her pussy lips with my tongue. Slowly I lick from bottom to top. She tastes sweet and creamy. Each time I hit her clit with my tongue she thrusts her hips at me. Her legs wrap around my head as she pulls me deep into her. She floods my mouth with her juices as she comes.

I finally stop and she is lying there smiling at me.

“You made me cum again.”

“I noticed.” I smile back at her.

She looks at my cock. “You’re still hard. Lie back for me.”

Her thighs straddle me and she grabs my cock and guides it to her pussy. Lowering herself she sinks down till I am fully buried up her silky tight cunt. She’s so hot and wet. Looking at her I see her smiling and her eyes gleam. I reach up and tease her hard little nipples as she starts to ride up and down. My cock is soaking in her juices and her moans fill my ears.

Wanting to feel her body against mine I roll her over to her back. She encircles me with her legs as I thrust deeper and deeper. I lean forward and suck on her nipples her cunt tightens on my cock and it shoots streams of my thick cum into her.

“Chris, oh Chris yes… Cumming, so good. Oh yes.”

I lean forward and we embrace for what seems to be hours, arms tightly wrapped around each other.

What am I going to do?  How do I deal with this?

“Chris, I love you.”

Don’t say that, honey. What am I going to do?

Published 
Written by ChrisM
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments