Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Wedding Surprise

"Mature couple's unexpected cuckold and bbc experience."

51
14 Comments 14
21.9k Views 21.9k
3.7k words 3.7k words

Author's Notes

"I am also contributing stories on www.chyoa.com, under the same name, and this story can be found there as well."

It’s Saturday, July 24, 2014. We are attending Lenora’s friend Lauren’s daughter’s wedding at a local hotel and catering hall. Lenora is a mature brunette, about five-feet-two-inches tall, with an average build and shoulder-length dark brown hair. She is dressed in an all-black knee-high dress with black stockings and black open toe pumps. She has always been the Alpha personality in the relationship. I’m just an average guy with dark brown hair. I’m dressed in a light gray suit. I’m the follower in the family.

The wedding is the usual thing. It’s a boisterous party atmosphere in a large darkened hall. People are dancing, drinking, and partying as expected and having a great time. We are seated at a table with similar aged couples, with the exception of a single black male guest. We don’t know any of the people at our table, which is rare, but not an issue. We always make the best of it.

We are at table number eleven. It’s a long rectangular table located in the far back of the hall, where it is even darker and secluded. We are seated in the row that backs up to the rear wall, with a view of the dance floor and the entire room. Everyone at the table seems to like this location as all are mostly standing and partying heartily. The black gentleman is at the end of the back row, our row, in the last seat with no one on his right.

As we file into our seats from the left side, Lenora goes in first and takes the seat next to the black gentleman, on his left. We introduce ourselves to everyone at the table. The black gentleman introduces himself. His name is David. David is a muscular guy, at least six-feet-five-inches tall, dressed in a dark gray suit.

His head is totally shaved, he has no facial hair, and he is drinking vodka on the rocks. His muscularity is noticeable as you can see his muscles straining through his clothes. He also likes to stand at his seat, which seems to annoy Lenora as there is less room when he does. I think he likes annoying her because when he does it, he looks at her and she rolls her eyes. He slyly smiles when she does. The party ensues. Both Lenora and David are drinking heavily.

Lenora and I don’t get out much so we use these engagements to have a good time and we usually drink too much. There are pitchers of drinks on each table. Screwdrivers, Rum and Coke, Cosmopolitans, and some blue drink that I have no idea what it is. Everyone seems to like that one because it doesn’t taste like it has alcohol in it. Especially Lenora!

The guests are all having a great time, dancing and partying and Lenora is drinking that blue drink like it was water! She is quickly getting intoxicated.

Unbeknownst to me, David, who himself has to be feeling the booze, sees the start of Lenora’s inebriation and begins working on her by making suggestive comments about her looks, her full lips, her breasts and how sexy she looks in her black dress. Even saying something about, “taking care of business with her,” or something along those lines.

I can’t hear a lot of it because he is on the other side of her and the music is loud. He continues to stand and dance by his chair and bends down at times to say something in her ear. He is standing very close to Lenora.

Despite her feeling good from the booze, I can tell by Lenora’s expressions that something’s going on between them. He continues to dance and stand very close to Lenora. He keeps rubbing Lenora’s arm or rubbing his left leg against hers. David also keeps whispering things in Lenora’s right ear, which is on the opposite side of me. She would make a face or shake her head while trying to move away from him but there wasn’t enough room. I heard her smirk and say to him, “no way, you’re drunk,” a couple of times.

When I ask her what was going on she would say, “Nothing. Don’t worry about it. Go get yourself a drink”! When this all started, she seemed annoyed and disgusted by David’s annoying and sexual comments. She also seemed curious and, well I guess, flattered. As Lenora continues drinking and getting drunker, I get annoyed with her and go off to the bar to get a drink.

As they both continue drinking heavily, David, sitting on Lenora’s right, continues to whisper sexually explicit things to her. He says, “Have you ever had a black man before? I know you’re gonna beg me to fuck you with my big black cock tonight.” She would blush, then giggle and roll her eyes at him as she would try to move her chair away. She couldn’t move her chair though because there wasn’t any room.

David finally sat down. He began staring at Lenora, but she was trying not to look at him. At this time she was really drunk. With his left arm on the back of her chair holding it in place, he slowly begins to slide his right hand under her dress. Lenora, startled, immediately tries to push his hand away as subtly as she can without making anyone aware of what’s going on. But David is too strong. She can’t budge it!

Even with both of her hands on his wrist trying to stop him, David begins rubbing her pussy through her black panties. Lenora, not too embarrass herself or make a scene, continues to silently try to stop him but he is too strong and his hand is huge. The other guests at the table are all having a good time and oblivious to this and unaware that any of this is going on. She lets out a whimper and begins to panic as she feels herself getting aroused. David is staring at her and smiling.

Lenora gasps at the feel of his huge warm hand. She is petrified as she knows she can’t stop this huge black stranger from doing what he wants with her right now. But despite her fear and reluctance, she is getting excited and David knows it! Her pussy is getting wet and her nipples immediately react to the presence of David’s hand and become hard and protrude noticeably through her dress.

Because Lenora is not crying out David leans closer to her. His left cheek is now touching hers and he slides his long tongue down her cheek. As he does this he slides his hand under her panties now and forces his huge fingers deep into Lenora’s wet pussy.

He proceeds to finger her clit slowly but intensely with his strong fingers. Lenora is still trying to push his hand away to no avail! She tries but she cannot move it. It won’t budge! She’s beginning to lose control.

David’s hand is exciting her like never before. Lenora is trembling and dripping her juices all over his huge fingers. She is trying not to look at David and is looking at the dance floor. Her head is shaking slowly back and forth and her eyes are tearing and she is gasping. She is doing everything she can to not cry out! She stopped trying to push David’s hand away and now has both of her hands on the table. Her red painted fingernails are tearing at the tablecloth for support! Her panties are drenched with her warm juices. Her stockings are wet and her fluids are running down the inside of her thighs. There is a puddle forming on her seat!

As David’s huge fingers furiously work her now swollen clit, Lenora shakily turns to David and stares at him. With final surrender in her glassy eyes and a pout on her lips, she slowly begins to open her legs wider, allowing this monster’s huge hand deeper penetration. With a smile, he looks back at her and says, “I guess you like me now, Lenora. I knew you would. This is just the beginning!” Lenora’s moaning is muffled as she tries to keep anyone from hearing her. Lenora is now pushing back her clit on David’s huge fingers. Her eyes are wide and tearing and she puts her left hand over her mouth to quiet her squeals and is desperately trying not to scream out in pleasure!

I am on my way back to the table but I notice what’s going on. I see Lenora’s face. Instead of making a scene, I just stay in the shadows and continue to watch and sip my scotch. It’s a dark area and no one notices anything. They’re too involved in the wedding.

David is very close to Lenora. I can see Lenora staring at David, her head quivering back and forth. She is holding her hand over her mouth. I can’t tell why but she doesn’t look like she wants to stop. I try and get a little closer so I can see better but not too close to have Lenora see me. I am on the left side and I see David’s hand going to work on my wife’s pussy! Initial anger turns into excitement!

David finally removes his hand, stares at Lenora, and licks his fingers. Lenora is shaken by what just happened and her pussy is still dripping, and she has a confused look on her face. She is quite drunk at this point. I am still in the shadows watching this all, kind of frozen with anger, fear, and excitement!

David tells Lenora he is in room three eleven in the hotel. He bends over and says to her, “I expect to see you later on in my room. I have some unfinished business to take care of with you. You need to be fucked by a black cock,” and he laughs heartily.

I am farther enough away but I still hear him. As David stands up and is about to leave, a huge bulge is down the side of his left leg. Lenora cannot help but see the size of it as it is right in front of her. She blushes from the sight of it but still looks up at him with curious eyes.

Still drunk, she slurs out, “no fucking way, you’re crazy.” She is still pretty pissed about what just happened but seems even more curious now. David leaves the table.

The wedding is ending now and I go back to the table. Lenora is somewhat functional now but still completely drunk and still drinking that blue shit! We argue about the shape she’s in and she tells me to go fuck myself. She tells me to leave her alone and go home. She says she will either take a taxi home or get a room in the hotel. I’m completely pissed now and I storm off.

smileysophie
Online Now!
Lush Cams
smileysophie

Lenora stumbles to the lobby, looks around, sees the hotel rooms are just down the hall and realizes she is not far from David’s room. Lenora is one of those people who need to have the last word or tell someone off.

She stops in the lady’s room to remove her soaked panties. I come walking back into the lobby to find her and to apologize but I see her emerge from the bathroom, and I see her stumbling and heading toward the hallway to the hotel rooms. Instead of yelling out to her, I’m curious where she’s going so I follow her.

As she approaches room three eleven, Lenora notices that the door is open. Still curious, very intoxicated and reeling from her orgasmic waterfall earlier, she reluctantly goes in. Lenora walks into the room slowly and walks past the bathroom.

David doesn’t seem to be there. Suddenly David emerges from the bathroom, naked. His muscular build was wet as he must’ve just finished showering. As he stood there, muscled and hairless, his large thick black cock hung and bounced as he walked.

Lenora turned back and was startled as she saw him. As drunk as she was, Lenora gasped as she saw David’s massive cock. She just stared glassy eyed at it, unable to speak. David said “Oh hi Lenora! I expected you to stop by. I know you came by to suck my black so get to it” and he grabbed the hair in the back of her head and led her face down to his throbbing member.

With her eyes staring up at David’s face, she tried to turn her face away but with a little tug on her hair by David, she opened her mouth wide and began to suck his black cock!  

As Lenora sucked his cock David began moaning and said “thatta girl Lenora. Suck my cock”.

It was huge. Lenora never had a black man or a long and thick cock like this!

Lenora is still in her black dress and black stockings. Her dress is hanging loosely now, exposing her black bra and cleavage as the clasp holding it around her neck has broken from when David grabbed her by the back of her neck.

David says, “my turn,” and pulls Lenora away from his cock a, lifts her up to her feet and pulls up her dress. He immediately sees that her panties are gone and her shaven pussy is staring at him. He quickly gets her dress and black bra off and, except for her black stockings, Lenora is naked. Her full breasts bounce amplifying her erect nipples.  

David pushes Lenora back onto the bed. David holds both of her wrists down on the bed. He says, “It’s that time, Lenora!“ He proceeds to bury his head into her mound and to stick his long tongue into Lenora’s slit. She is moaning and whimpering now and shaking her head from side to side uncontrollably her dark brown hair flying wildly and moaning!

She spreads her legs wider for David. He continues to lick and slurp her dripping pussy, paying particular attention to her swollen clit. Lenora has never orgasmed liked this before! Squirting and shuddering uncontrollably.

Despite her earlier arrogance toward David she belongs to him now, cemented by her squeals and total unyielding submission to his black cock!

David flips her over and begins to eat and lick her from behind, making sure that both her dripping pussy and creamy ass are equally slurped and pleasured. He’s fingering her again with his large fingers. Lenora is moaning loudly now. David’s cock is enlarged to its full ten inches as he grabs Lenora as if she’s a rag doll and turns her around once more. Lenora is facing him now, disheveled and lying on her right side. He pulls her head toward his swollen black cock.

Without hesitation, this time she opens wide and proceeds to suck and lick David’s black cock and balls like it was a large chocolate ice cream cone! She begins to moan as her tongue slides up and down the shaft all the while looking up at the black giant.

With the door to David’s room still ajar, I silently walk in and immediately hear squealing and moaning. I get an anxious feeling. Except for one bedside lamp, the room is dark. I stand in the shadow watching Lenora – and her new friend. I’m enthralled at what I’m witnessing. I’m initially frozen with anger, but that anger quickly subsides as I see how much my wife Lenora has become a black cock slut! I immediately get aroused. My mind is exploding with ideas for my new slut wife in the future!

David then lifts Lenora up and slowly impales her on his fully erect black cock! Lenora grunts as she lands on David’s member. I can see her eyes widen and her mouth open wide in pleasure as she’s lowered down his shaft. She wraps her arms around David’s neck as her pounding continues. 

As David quickly moves her up and down on his cock, Lenora begins writhing and squealing uncontrollably! Lenora is cumming all over his ten-inch shaft, her white foam dripping down the length as she holds on to David for dear life!

She is shaking her dark brown hair from side to side in rhythm with each of David’s thrusts, bellowing out incoherent words at first. Then I hear her say “Fuck me! Give me that black cock! Don't stop. Please don’t stop. Fuck me, David! FUCK ME!”

David smirks at me as he continues his pounding of my wife. Lenora's stockinged legs, spread wide, are dangling over David's massive arms and jerking with every thrust.  

Lenora then sees me watching them in the corner. She starts to blush. Her eyes widen and she gets embarrassed at first but that fuck me sparkle returns to her eyes as David continues to fuck her. Lenora looks right through me as she continues to come.  She wraps her arms around David’s neck tighter. I am mesmerized by the pounding she is getting!

David drops Lenora back down onto the bed, raises her legs onto his shoulders, and continues to pound her dripping pussy! He is a machine. With each thrust, her black stocking feet dangle violently. She is whimpering uncontrollably.

David’s tongue is darting into her mouth, and to each one of her long-swollen nipples, teasing her. He is sucking and nibbling on each one alternately and she is moaning at each bite!

When he kisses her, she sucks on his tongue, not wanting to release him. It’s as if her seeing me watching is making her hotter, if that’s possible!

He pulls his black cock out of her swollen dripping pussy and flips her over to enter her from behind. She is now facing me on all fours!

She looks at me in the corner, her face glistening with sweat, her eyes wide with excitement and surrender. “Oh, Ed, his cock is so big. It’s so much bigger than yours. I can’t stop coming on it. It feels so good!” Still staring at me, and with a look of arrogance, she raises her pussy up to meet David’s pounding cock. Her moans grow...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by ejd1711
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments