Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Twenty Four Hours Part 2

"Barb finds that the more she loses control, the more she gets what she wants."

7
5 Comments 5
4.8k Views 4.8k
7.4k words 7.4k words
Barb took another slow, measured breath as she stared at the door ahead of her. The receptionist pressed a button, and Barb's date pulled the door open. Barb thought wistfully of how pleasant the last couple of hours had been, and wondered why she was allowing herself to be led through this door. The shame of backing out of a bet would not be as bad as what she knew would happen inside.

Not two hours earlier, she was still enjoying the high of a great sexual release. While casually enjoying a naked chat with her date, she had forced him to reveal that the next adventure he was planning was a trip to a swinger club that she had vowed never to return to. Because she had lost a bet to him, and because she refused to allow her friends to think she would break the bet, she had no choice but to do as he commanded. He had done his best to distract her, and it had almost worked.

First, they had luxuriated in the shower. She rarely showered with another person, and she had enjoyed the experience a lot. The shower was designed with six shower heads. It almost felt like a gentle rain was rinsing away her day. The soap felt silky and rich on her skin, and her date had expertly pampered her. He had managed to clean and tease her in a way that kept her aroused through the whole experience.

Next, they had lounged together to eat some dinner. She had seen that it had been waiting for them when they had returned from their first adventure, but food had not been on her mind at the time. She had been afraid that her lust might have ruined the dinner as it sat and cooled.

She was delighted to discover he had ordered a chilled 'Surf and Turf Salad'. It was a relatively simple lettuce based salad, with other greens, and a side dish of cottage cheese. There was also a side dish with an exquisite vinaigrette dressing. But what made the salad extraordinary were the thin slices of steak and crab meat. Although the steak was served cold, it melted in her mouth like the finest prime rib. The crab meat was real and tasted very fresh.

Throughout the meal, her date had insisted on being close to her. He had teased that he probably should have made her sit on his lap and feed him. He discarded that plan so they could eat quickly and move on to the next adventure. Barb tried not to dwell on that while she ate, and having her date caressing her skin certainly helped. He certainly knew how to keep the fires of lust simmering.

Barb resolved that her plan would be to get in and out of the club as fast as she could, without letting her date know that she had hurried things. She also resolved to let him seduce her again. She couldn't wait to see how good he was when they weren't in a hurry to head off to one of his adventures.

Finally, as they finished eating and cleaned up, he had produced the outfits he wanted her to wear that night. For street clothes, he gave her the same shorts and shoes that she had been wearing at the start of the day. They were both stylish and comfortable. She loved the new top he had brought.

It was a sleeveless halter top that was cleverly designed to hide the built in bra. Besides being sexy and showing a lot of skin, it was very comfortable to wear. Then he had shown her how a catch at the neck could easily be released, exposing her breasts. Of course he had needed to demonstrate and then tease her nipples. She had tried to convince him to stay in after that, but he insisted on them going.

But it was the silky lingerie that he produced that made her forget any worry she had ever had. She knew that her husband had been the one to choose it because of how it was pieced together. It was designed to look like a teddy, with cute panties, a skirt ruffle, and a silky bodice. It was actually made of several more pieces than that, and it could be cleverly removed in pieces for a sensual strip tease.

She couldn't wait to get her date back to the hotel to seduce him with it, but more than that, Barb couldn't wait to show it off to her husband. He was always begging her for sexy bedroom dances. She loved to oblige and knowing that he had picked this out, she was couldn't wait to show him how happy she was.

But, the door into the club had opened, and her date was guiding her through, and she wasn't so sure that she was happy anymore.

"Barb, it's going to be okay," her date promised. She noticed that he seemed to be a little on edge.

"So, you have a plan to magically make things better," she asked sarcastically.

Her date gave her a smile that seemed more confident that his actions made him seem.

"If we run into the gentleman, he and I will talk. I know what I intend to say to him, but I don't know how he will respond." He shrugged his shoulders. "In the worst case scenario, we will return to a hot tub and massage table and you can be mad at me."

"I'm going to kill him," Barb promised. Her date actually looked worried at her words.

"What ever did he say to you to upset you this much?" her date asked.

"Not him," Barb stated. "I'm going to kill my husband. I don't want to be here, and he's more than happy to set you up as the fall guy for bringing me here."

"He and I are in this together," her date reminded her. "Besides, I get to spend an evening with a beautiful woman as we check out other hot couples. That more than makes up for you being mad at me for the next twenty minutes."

As he spoke, he stepped in close and caressed Barb's cheek with one hand, and teased her nipple through the fabric of her shirt with the other. Barb's mind jumped back to when she was sitting on top of him with his cock buried inside her as he teased her nipple in the same way. Her mind wanted to be mad at him, but her body was ready to give him anything he wanted. She shivered and turned her lips to his for a kiss.

The kiss lingered for a bit, and they only broke off at the sound of a woman pretending to clear her throat. It was one of Barb's friends, and while she didn't say anything, it was obvious she wanted to know why Barb was there with a date and not her husband. Barb let her friend lead them over to a table where introductions were made. Her date made her explain about the bet.

Barb was surprised to see how many of her friends relaxed when she described how she knew her husband had been involved. She hadn't even realized that they were on edge about her date until she saw them relax. She thought a group of swingers would be more open-minded about things like that.

Barb was just starting to relax as they listened to one of their friend tell a story when she saw him. Her date saw her tense up, and he immediately knew she had seen the guy. Her date took a deep breath as he prepared for the fight or discussion that was about to happen.

The guy saw her at almost the same time that she saw him. His eyes went wide in surprise. He immediately excused himself from the group he was in and almost ran over to her. Barb's date barely had time to turn and set himself in front of Barb before the guy got to them. With his eyes, he acknowledged that Barb's date was going to stay between them, but his eyes were on Barb as he spoke.

"Please, I know I behaved ridiculously badly the last time we met, and I need to offer two words to you," he pleaded. His face and his posture all made him seem sincere.

"You've already said more than two words," her date said. Barb realized that the guy was bigger than her date, and although neither of them was threatening the other, it was obvious that her date was not letting the guy get by. She also realized that all eyes were on them, and they were all waiting on her to say something.

"Two words." she said, trying to sound calm.

"I apologize," the guy said quickly. When no one else spoke, he added, "Look, I don't ever expect you to forgive me, but I just wanted you to know that I am sorry, and it won't happen again. I don't mean this as an excuse, but that night, a friend gave me a pill to help relax a pulled muscle in my back. I didn't know I wasn't supposed to have alcohol at the same time. The combination let my inner asshole loose, and I offended a lot of people, but none as much as you."

Barb could feel everyone’s eyes on her, everyone except her date. His entire being was focused on staying between Barb and the guy. Barb was not ready to forgive the guy, and she didn't know what else to say.

The guy jumped into the void. "There's one more thing I should say, and then I'll go," he said. "All I ever told anyone about that night is that I said some stupid and offensive things to you, and that I made some outrageous demands." He gave her a look that implied there was more to what he was saying. "I didn't reveal anything else," he added.

"You didn't want everyone to know how big of an ass you really were?" she asked pointedly.

"I think they all figured that out," he said sadly. He gave her a look again and said, "I just wanted to protect you."

It took Barb a half a second to realize what he was implying. She realized that everyone was still watching, and she knew that if she crafted her next words properly, they were either going to sting him badly, or make everyone laugh. Either way, it would be a good ending for her fears.

"Most of my friends know that I used to dance in strip clubs," she stated with a wry smile. "Are you afraid to let them know you were in one the first time you saw me?"

"His wife's not going to like that," someone in the crowd teased.

Although it was obvious that the guy didn't know that she hadn't made her past a secret, he gave her a half smile.

"Actually, I haven't kept any details from my wife, and she has yet to forgive me for how I acted toward you that night," he said. "Thank you for listening, and I promise I won't bother you again."

As he turned to go, Barb offered, "Thank you."

He acknowledged her reply with a nod, but he left to return to his group of friends.

Barb took a deep breath, and let it out slowly. Her date turned to make sure she was okay. Thinking about it, Barb realized that she was more than okay. She hadn't expected the guy to apologize, and now that he had, she was relieved. She wasn't ready to forgive him yet, but she was no longer afraid of running into him. She was free to enjoy the company of her friends.

Another thought occurred to her. Now that she was free to do as she pleased, what she really wanted was to show off her new lingerie to her date, and then seduce him into bed again. She decided she was going to stick with her plan to get out of the club as quickly as she could manage.

The friend that had met them by the door ruined everything.

"I forgot all about your dancing," she said. "Did you come tonight for the contest?"

Barb had no idea what her friend was talking about.

"What contest?" her date asked. Apparently, he didn't know anything about it either.

"The dance contest," her friend answered. "The latest upgrade the club just added was another section of dance floor with lights, and a stripper pole. They finished under budget, so the winner of the contest gets a hundred dollars and four passes for free parties."

"I don't think I should," Barb answered as she tried to stick to her plan.

"Why not?" her date teased. Several of her friends agreed with him. He added, "You've told me stories about how your husband has a dance pole in his man cave, and how you dance for him all of the time."

He gave her the naughtiest smile she had ever seen as he commanded, "Go sign up. I expect you to win."

For half of a moment, Barb considered refusing. His expectant smile reminded her of the pleasure of sitting on his lap, of feeling is body move beneath her own. Her mind added the sexy clothes, and the joy of dancing out of them as she rode his cock. Her insides melted, and she knew she was going to do as he instructed. She also knew that he saw every bit of that in her eyes.

She stepped close and kissed him. She whispered in his ear, "You know this only delays how long until I have your cock inside me again."

She felt his body shiver in anticipation. She quickly kissed his neck, and then turned to go find out where to sign up for the contest.

She barely managed to sign in before the deadline. They used some playing cards to select a random order for the contestants, and Barb was to be the third dancer. She had to hurry to get changed. Her date had put the backpack with their stuff in a locker, so she had to find him and then get the backpack. He waited with her, so they both missed most of the performance of the first two dancers.

Barb barely made it back to the stage just as the second woman finished. Barb wasn't sure what to think of that woman. She was much younger, and very pretty, but she didn't dance well, and she was still wearing panties and a sleeveless t-shirt when she finished. Barb quietly asked the judge is nudity was allowed. With a lecherous leer, he answered loudly that nudity was preferred, and the crowd chuckled.

The DJ then asked what songs she wanted him to play. Suddenly, her mind went blank. There were a thousand songs that she loved to dance to, but not one of them would pop into her mind. She shrugged and told him anything would work. He shrugged and said he had a good idea for some songs. He told her that she should plan ahead, because he was only playing two songs for her, and they would both be partial songs, only two minutes long. Barb nodded, and he hit the play button to start the first song.

The crowd all cheered when the first song was Madonna's 'Like a Virgin'. The DJ had a sense of humor and must have thought that her inability to name a song meant she had never danced before. He couldn't have been more incorrect.

Barb quickly moved to catch up with the song. Back in the day, she had danced to this song many times. She had a cute set of moves that worked with the lyrics. The crowd enjoyed the dance and people were starting to clap and cheer. Then came her signature move for the song.

The initial moves were all floor show moves. She danced past the pole a couple of times, and used it for a simple spin move a couple of times. As the two minutes neared its end, she kicked into a handstand and walked her legs around the pole. Using her leg and body strength, she continued the flip by pulling herself upright onto the pole, but with her legs wrapped around it four feet off the ground. The crowd cheered. Then, to the refrain of 'Like a Virgin', she started rocking her hips like she was riding a cock, and humped her way down to the ground. The song ended, and the crowd went wild.

Barb quickly stood for the next song. She wanted to catch its beat as soon as she could, because she intended to do a strip tease. The two minutes was going to fly by quickly and she didn't want to appear hurried at the end.

The unmistakable cheesy polka introduction for the 'Hokey Pokey' made the crowd burst into laughter. Barb glared at the DJ for three seconds and the crowd cheered for her. Barb decided that people are crazy, and decided to give them a show to remember. She started swaying and mimicking the dance moves of the song as she planned how to remove her outfit.

The music ended abruptly with the shrieking sound of a needle sliding across a record. The DJ was struggling to control his laughing as he announced that he just couldn't be that mean. He gave her a moment to collect herself.

The next song started with a slower beat and an odd drum sound. Barb didn't recognize the song at all. Much later, she found out that it was called 'Oops' by the band Tweet. She let her hips find the rhythm of the song as she stood and danced to it.

The slower beat of the song was perfect for another pole trick that she loved to do. She danced away from to pole and then back to it. As she approached it, she kicked into a handstand and caught the pole with her legs. She spun her upended body to face the pole, and using her hands and legs, she sensually undulated her body and inch-wormed herself up the pole. Her muscles were screaming by the time she got high enough for the next trick, but the crowd was loving it.

Barb was barely paying attention to the music as she took a firm grip on the pole and let one leg fall away. She carefully controlled her motions as her leg swung past her body and down to touch her foot to the floor. She ended up in full splits with her legs along the pole. Again, the crowd cheered her on.

She needed to decide what to do next when she heard the singer saying "Oops, there goes my shirt, oops, there goes my skirt." Her hands quickly slid to her waist, and with a deft motion, the ruffled skirt of her outfit fluttered to the ground. Catcalls and cheers encouraged her to do more.

Barb tucked into a spin around the pole and brought her other foot down to the ground. As she spun back to the crowd, her silk bodice fluttered away, leaving her in panties and a bra. She did another quick spin around the pole. The crowd cheered as her bra hit the floor, but then called out in dismay as they saw that her hands were covering her breasts.

The singer sang, "I look so good I have to touch myself", and Barb gave the crowd a naughty smile and she pawed at her own breasts. She couldn't help but noticeably shiver at the pleasure she felt in teasing her own nipples.

She knew that the song would end soon, and she needed to have a big finish. Her date was in the front row. He was smiling and thoroughly enjoying her performance. Barb was thrilled to see that his cock was creating quite a bulge. She knew exactly how to end her routine.

She quickly danced down to him with her hands still covering her breasts. In one quick move, she pulled his face down to her chest, and threw her shoulders forward so that no one else could see what he saw. She shimmied her shoulders to jiggle her breasts against his face, but no one else could see them. The crowd cried out and demanded that she show them.

In a triumphant move, she turned away from her date, spun onto her knees, and slid across the floor to the pole. She threw her arms up and her head back as she caught the pole and the song ended. She was perfectly displayed with her breasts standing proud. The crown went nuts.

Barb barely listened to the judge as he made some nice comments, the crowd cheered. She quickly gathered up the pieces of her outfit, because she had one thought in her mind. She couldn't care less about the contest, or who won it. All she cared about was finding her date and then finding someplace with enough privacy that they could fuck. She had been hot to go before she had danced over to him. He had managed to nip both nipples with his teeth, and the pleasure was making her crazy.

Unfortunately, her friends had different ideas. They all wanted to express their admiration and tell her how good she was. Then they wanted her to stay with them and watch the rest of the contestants. Barb realized it would be the polite thing to do, and although it frustrated her a lot, she stayed with them.

Her date must have decided to frustrate her more. His face was beaming as he took pride in being with her. He was determined to touch and caress her the entire time that they watched the other dancers. More than once, he let her know that he was as aroused as she was by pulling her body against his own so she could feel how hard his cock was. Barb saw that other couples were touching and groping a lot, but she was pretty sure that no one would get away with having sex in this common room. It was making her crazy.

Finally, the last contestant finished, and the judge was ready to announce the winner. Barb was too distracted by the way her date was touching her stomach and breasts to care if she won or not.

NicoleKind
Online Now!
Lush Cams
NicoleKind

She knew that she had a good chance of winning, because none of the dancers that they watched had done pole tricks like she had. Most of the contestants had danced well, but a couple of them were obviously crowd favorites, and it seemed likely one of them would win. She hoped that the announcement would go quickly so she could drag her date off to the play rooms to relieve the lust she was feeling.

The judge carefully explained how he had used a scoring system and had tried to remain impartial. Based on his points, he announced that there was a tie for first place. The crowd cheered when the judge declared that they would have a dance-off of the top two to determine the winner.

The judge announced the first woman's name, and a group of people on the far side of the stage cheered. Barb recognized the woman as the first contestant of the night. Barb had missed seeing her dance, so she had no idea how good she was.

Suddenly, the group of friends around Barb erupted in cheers of joy. Barb had been so busy watching the other woman move onto the stage that she hadn't heard the judge call out her name. He called it out again, and Barb was stunned.

Before she could move forward, her date spun her and gave her a quick kiss. All he said, with a huge smile, was, "Do what it takes to win, but just have fun!"

The judge announced that the DJ was going to play just one song, and then he would pick the winner. He also said that the rules were "Anything Goes", but that the women should allow each other equal time, and most of all, they should have fun. Barb thought it was funny that her date had told her the same thing.

The DJ truly did have a sense of humor. To the delight of the crowd, the ‘Hokey Pokey’ started playing, and he announced, "Follow along girls, but see how naughty you can be!"

Barb and the other woman both were laughing as they started dancing along. For most of the first verse, they traded showing the crowd typical stripper moves while putting their right arms in. As far as Barb could tell, they were both waiting for the other to take things to the next level.

With the next verse, they turned to face each other. As they smiled at each other, Barb felt an old familiar pang of desire. Not only was the other woman a very talented dancer, but she was very sexy as well. Barb would have loved to have known ahead of time how the other woman felt about women. She decided that as soon as this silly contest was over, she was going to find out if this woman was open to seduction. If she was, Barb was going to quickly fuck her own date and then track this woman down and devour her for dessert.

All of those thoughts raced through Barb's mind between one note and the next as they turned to dance together. The other woman was wearing a cut up t-shirt that barely covered her breasts. Barb couldn't stop herself. As the music instructed them to put their left hand in, Barb slid her left hand in under the loose fabric and palmed the other woman's breast. The other woman was all smiles, but the song commanded 'left hand out'.

Barb saw the unmistakable look of desire as the other woman lifted her chest in anticipation of the next 'left hand in'. Barb slid her hand in and the other woman shimmied her breast against Barb's hand as the song said 'shake it all about'. The other woman stepped a leg between Barb's legs and held her close as the 'turned themselves around'. Their eyes were locked together, and Barb almost kissed the other woman.

The other woman pushed Barb into a half spin as the next verse started. Barb's top was tight across her ribs, so it would have been hard to put 'the right hand in' from the front. But the other woman reached over Barb's shoulder from behind, and slid her right hand right in. She caught Barb's nipple between her fingers, and Barb trembled as she danced. The feeling was too intense and Barb forgot to 'shake it all about'. The other woman took care of the shaking by releasing the catch on Barb's top and flinging it away.

Barb turned and her eyes met the other woman's eyes. They both knew that this dance was not going to end here on the dance floor. For a fraction of a moment, Barb wondered if her date would mind letting her find satisfaction with this woman before he joined in. That thought evaporated when the other woman followed the song and put her right leg in.

This was not the first time Barb had danced with another woman to provide entertainment. She instinctively stepped her right leg forward as the other woman did the same, and they both ground their crotches onto the other woman's leg. They both stepped out and then repeated the step in and grind. They both seemed to know to finish with a spin with their bodies touching and their hands on each other.

Somewhere in the back of her mind, Barb heard the judge announcing that the contest was close, and there were only two verses left. He teased that they better take it up a notch to win. Barb totally dismissed his words. All she cared about was finishing this dance and getting somewhere private with this woman.

The other woman decided to take it up another notch. As the next verse instructed them to put their left leg in, the other woman grabbed a chair and slid it next to the pole. Then she grabbed the judge, and pulled him over to sit in the chair. She swung up onto the pole behind the chair, and then followed the song to move her leg in and out while seductively wrapping it around the judge’s chest. As the song suggesting that she 'move it all about', she slid down onto the judges lap in a most suggestive pose.

Half of the crowd was cheering and loving it while the other half was calling out that the woman cheated. Amid the cheers and jeer, the judge took the chair and left the stage.

Left alone on the stage with the other woman, Barb knew exactly how to end the song. She smiled inwardly at the idea of getting her 'whole self in' as she set up the final pole stunt. It had been a long time since she had done this trick, but she was too full of energy to care.

The other woman was looking to Barb to see how she would respond to the pole stunt she had done. Barb quickly took the other woman’s hands and danced her over to the pole. With a gentle nudge, the other woman allowed Barb to push her into a sitting position at the base of the pole.

Barb grabbed the pole and jumped. As she spun past the pole, she shot her legs up high overhead and caught the pole with her knees. She stopped the spin right where she wanted, and then prepared for the hard part. She arched her back into a graceful pose as she held herself inverted, locked in place by her leg strength alone. Then, with precise control, she let herself slide face first down the pole toward the other woman.

She came down just to the side of the woman, but planted her hands on the floor on either side of the woman's legs. As her hands caught her weight, her legs released the pole, and she ended up in a hand stand, with one foot on the pole. Using muscles she hadn't used in years, she lowered her head down into the woman's crotch.

Long ago, when she had used this move to tease men, she had always enjoyed rubbing her chin against their hard cocks. The men always knew that there was a 'no touch' policy. She loved the way that they groaned as they fought the desire to try to get more from her.

In this dance, that policy was long gone. As Barb slid down, the other woman's hands had found Barb's breasts. As Barb had lowered her head to tease the other woman's crotch, the other woman had squealed in delight, and then one of her hands shot in and pulled her panties aside. Nothing could have stopped Barb’s tongue from stabbing out and plunging into the wetness that had been revealed.

Nothing except gravity. In her greed to taste the other woman, Barb lost control of her arm strength. She somehow managed to safely tuck and roll with a little bit of grace.

The other woman had managed to move with her, and before Barb had come to a stop, seated on the stage, the other woman was wrapping her arms around Barb. One of her hands caught Barb's chin, and turned her head into a steamy kiss. The other hand plunged into Barb's panties, and a pair of fingers stroked through the wetness there.

The other woman ended the kiss, but only to taste the wetness on her fingers. Barb was enthralled with the teasing motion of the woman's tongue as she tasted Barb's flavors. The music had stopped, and the crowd was clapping and cheering wildly. The judge was stirring them up and trying to get the crowd to pick a winner. None of that mattered to Barb.

In slow motion, she stood and pulled the other woman to her feet. They kissed again. Barb looked deep into the other woman's eyes, and the other woman nodded back. In slow motion, they both turned and pulled each other through the crowd. In a flash, they were through the hallway leading to the play areas, and suddenly they were in a cozy room with a bed.

As they stepped into the room, the other woman deftly released the clips on the side strings of Barb's panties. At the same time, the woman turned Barb and pushed her backwards onto the bed. Barb tried to pull the other woman onto the bed and onto her own body, but the other woman had ideas of her own.

As Barb fell back onto the bed, the other woman caught Barb's knees and lifted them. She let Barb's legs fall over her shoulders as she pressed her face between Barb's legs. When her tongue slammed into Barb's pussy, Barb surrendered to the pleasure. The woman seemed to know exactly what Barb needed.

Between the relentless grind of the tongue between her lips, and the fingers that found their way inside, Barb knew she was going to cum quickly. The woman's eyes were closed as she devoured Barb's pussy. When her eyes slowly opened and found Barb's, the intense desire that Barb saw in them pushed Barb into an intense orgasm. Barb felt a shudder run through the other woman's body as she closed her eyes and savored the feast they shared.

Barb's orgasm slowly finished, and the other woman crawled up onto the bed beside her. They kissed, and the woman savored sharing the flavors on her face. They continued to softly kiss as they held each other and let Barb's body recover.

Suddenly, the other woman pushed away a bit.

"Are you ready to do that again?" she asked. "I'm totally going to devour you again before our guys figure out where we are!"

"Uh-uh," Barb replied with a naughty grin. "I'm totally going to devour you!"

They both moved at the same time, and a brief bit of wrestling followed. The other woman almost pinned Barb, and they almost moved into a sixty-nine position. Barb was more determined, and as their bodies turned and teased, suddenly Barb caught the other woman's legs.

Barb ended up on her knees with the other woman inverted in front of her. The other woman was face-up and her legs were over Barb's shoulders. Barb had her effectively pinned to the bed. It was the other woman's turn to surrender when Barb's tongue lashed into her wetness.

Barb could taste that the other woman was as turned on as she was. Barb loved the position that they had found, because she could drive her tongue deep into the other woman. She slid one hand up to tease a finger across the other woman's clit, while her other hand slid down to catch her breast. Barb loved the feel of the other woman's nipple against her palm, and she caught the nipple to pinch it.

"Oh," the other woman panted, followed by a needy, "Please!" Barb continued teasing and fucking and pinching, and the woman called out, "No!" Barb realized that she should stop and make sure what the woman wanted, but the other woman immediately called out, "Harder!"

Barb wasn't sure what the woman wanted, so she plunged her tongue in as deep as she could, rolled two fingers across the woman's clit, and pinched her nipple harder. She was rewarded with a wet gush of cum as the woman wordlessly called out and went rigid in pleasure. Barb loved the woman's flavors, and she tried to catch as much as she could while pushing the woman further into her orgasm. Barb enjoyed a small orgasm of her own as she teased and controlled the other woman.

As the woman started to relax, Barb turned both of their bodies, and she slid down next to the other woman to share a kiss. The woman's flavors still covered her chin, and they took their time as they shared and kissed. Barb loved the simplicity of quietly sharing the moment with the other woman. The other woman was equally happy.

Far too soon, a nagging thought snuck into her mind, and it looked like the same thought had occurred to the other woman. They were both frowning as they looked toward the door to see where their men were.

Barb's date and another man were standing on either side of the doorway. Her date was holding the pieces of her costume, and both men looked guilty at being caught watching.

"What are you doing?" the other woman asked them. Her guy sheepishly looked at Barb's date.

Her date stood strong against the woman's implied accusation. He answered, "Letting you two enjoy each other without us getting in the way." Before the other woman could speak again, he continued.

"Her husband and I tried to plan out several possibilities for her enjoyment tonight. He mentioned that she sometimes enjoys seducing other women. He also mentioned how much he enjoys when she does that, and how quickly he tries to get in on the action. I wondered if Barb might not enjoy some time alone with the woman she desired, and I convinced your husband that we should wait until you two specifically ask us to join in."

"Where did you find this guy?" the other woman asked with a smile.

Barb smiled at her date. "Why is it that even though you won the bet, everything you make me do makes me happy?"

"I suspect that my plan is going to keep working out well for me," he answered back. "What would make you happy now?"

Barb turned to the other woman. "Before we danced together, all I could think of was getting him back inside me. Dancing with you changed my mind. Now I want him, but I want more of you, too. What would you like?"

The other woman answered with a quick kiss. Then she said, "I like the way you think."

The other woman turned to Barb's date and said, "You better make her happy. Lay behind her and get inside her!"

In a flash, Barb's date was naked and moving onto the bed behind her. His cock was as hard as she had ever felt it, and Barb quickly reached down to guide him inside. At the same time, the other woman moved around on the bed. She lifted Barb's leg and pressed her tongue down to lick from Barb's clit to her date's balls. Barb felt her date shudder just as much as she had at the pleasure.

"This is going to be crazy good," Barb exclaimed. Looking at the other woman's husband, she said, "Get you cock in here! I want to do the same to her!"

He didn't need to be asked twice. The other woman distracted Barb as her tongue attacked, but Barb was able to admire the size of the husband's cock as it slid into the other woman. As it slid in, Barb licked from the woman's clit to the husband's balls, just as the other woman had done to her. They both gasped in pleasure.

Both men instinctively found a slow pace, withdrawing their cocks and then pressing them back in while allowing the women time to lick and tease. Barb was quickly lost in the sensation of having her pussy filled with cock while her clit was teased and tortured. At the same time, her senses were overloading as her tongue explored the softness of the other woman and the hardness of her husband's cock. Although one of Barb's hands was trapped holding the other woman's leg, Barb's other hand was exploring. She marveled at the same contrast of soft and hard as she felt the other woman hips and her husband’s thrusting ass. Barb knew she was going to cum quickly.

Her date seemed determined to make her cum quickly as well. Barb marveled that it wasn't the way he was teasing her nipples that affected her so deeply, although he had mastered the art of pinching and rolling her nipples just enough to drive her crazy without hurting. It wasn't the words that he was murmuring in her ear either. He was telling her some story about finding her outfit and finding where the two women had gone and how they had enjoyed watching. The story was both funny and arousing, and it almost should have distracted Barb from cumming.

But the sound of his voice quivering every time Barb felt the other woman's tongue slide off her lips and onto his shaft was more than Barb could handle. Not even the sound of the other man's breath catching as Barb licked his shaft was affecting Barb as much. The other woman must have heard it as well. The next time her tongue slid onto his shaft, she must have flattened her tongue and pushed him even more. His voice strangled off as he pushed deep inside Barb, and his hips trembled as he enjoyed the assault. Imagining his pleasure was more than Barb could take, and her orgasm exploded through her body.

Barb barely heard as the other woman squeaked in delight. She didn't know why her date yelped but suddenly his cock pulled back and was gone. Barb tried to cry out for its return, but she was too far into her orgasm. Suddenly it was replaced by the other woman's face and driving tongue and Barb was almost happy again. The woman's tongue teased and probed and Barb's orgasm rolled on and on.

The last thing Barb remembered before she collapsed in sated exhaustion was tasting the flavors of the husband's orgasm mixing with the flavors of the woman's cum. Barb let her tongue flatten out and feel the pulsing in the man's cock as he filled his wife. It was one of the most erotic things Barb had ever felt. Barb let herself doze off with her head still between the woman's legs.

She thought she would sleep, but she couldn't believe what was still happening.

"You're still hard," the other woman observed. Barb couldn't tell if she was talking to Barb's date or her husband.

"I was close," Barb's date answered. "You damn near pulled it off by the root to get your tongue inside her," he accused.

The other woman laughed. "Let me kiss it better," she teased, and Barb felt her date tremble as the woman pressed her head farther between Barb's legs.

After a couple of strokes, the woman backed off. "How does he taste when he finishes?" she asked. Her head pressed forward as she took him in again.

It took several moments for Barb to realize that the woman was asking her.

With a lazy smile, Barb replied, "I don't know."

"Mmmmmm," the other woman replied, but she didn't slow down her attack on Barb's date. He pressed his lips and teeth into Barb's shoulder as he stiffened in release.

The other woman moaned in appreciation, but she didn't release his cock until it was completely drained. Barb pulled her date's arms around her body into a hug as she relaxed into him. Barb felt the other woman relax with her head resting on Barb's leg. Several minutes passed as they all lay still.

Barb broke the silence. "How did he taste?"

The other woman caressed Barb's leg for a minute before she answered.

"Sometimes, actually a lot of times, I don't like that. You tasted so good on him that I decided I didn't care. Maybe your taste influenced me, but I think he tasted pretty good."

Barb pulled her date's arm into a hug again. "I hope you have a lot more energy than I do stud," she teased. "I'm still yours to command for another twelve hours. We have a hot tub and a massage table to go explore, and I plan on getting a taste for myself before we sleep tonight."

Published 
Written by bad_mann_ers
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments