Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Who is fucking Rae?

"Rae's imagination takes her on the fuck of her life"

6
2 Comments 2
8.4k Views 8.4k
2.3k words 2.3k words

Rae smelled her favourite Jo Malone candles when Mick opened the bedroom door for her. The carpet was soft under her feet and she leaned back into his strong body. He caressed her arms, sliding his hands up to her shoulders and neck. Rae adored the sensation of his work-rough fingers seductively and lovingly stroking her soft, silky body. 

He undid the belt on her robe, eased the silk garment off her shoulders, and let it slide down to pool around her feet. He kissed the nape of her neck while gliding his hands over her naked body. He avoided touching her breasts and the shaved triangle at the apex of her legs. She assumed he was saving the best for last. 

He scratched her skin with his fingernails, raising goose bumps and leaving tracks across her back, neck, and arse. She tingled and the sensation burned in her mind long after the initial pain had passed.

Rae felt her nipples harden and her pussy pulse: he could turn her on with a simple touch. But Rae wanted to feel him caress her, every inch of her body, and stimulate every nerve. Most importantly, she wanted him to capture her imagination: she needed him to possess her, to own her, even make her do things that would test her strength of character and resolve. 

Rae was on fire, an urgent wanton desire flooding her body. Her sensitive nipples were amazingly hard and erect, and sticky juices ran down her inner thighs.

He was slow and gentle, every touch, kiss, and caress showing restraint. His hard, throbbing cock, pressed against her arse, and his ragged breathing, were at odds with his apparently cool demeanour. Mick really wanted her as much as she needed him. 

Laying her down in the middle of the bed, he stretched out her arms and secured them with hard, black leather cuffs. He did the same with her legs and Rae tested the range of movement. It wasn’t much. 

Spread-eagled and naked, she felt deliciously exposed. Unable to cover herself, she loved the feeling of being totally submissive to Mick, at the mercy of his every whim. He could do anything to her and she was powerless to stop him. He’d earned her trust over the years they’d been together — but, even now, he could take her beyond familiar boundaries and rock her safe world. 

God, she hoped he would. 

Her imagination raced, several themes and scenarios playing through her mind. Rae was on tenterhooks, enjoying the suspense and intense sensual mood of the evening so far. She looked at Mick, watched him drinking in her body, a devilish expression on his face. She wondered what delights he had planned. 

He leaned forward and kissed her. Tenderly at first, savouring that first intimate touch, then he parted his lips and poked his tongue into her mouth. Nibbling her lips, his tongue twisted and danced with hers. 

Rae was under strict instructions not to move or make any sounds. The restraints allowed only minimal movement anyway but she knew he was going to tease her to the very limits of her endurance until, finally, she’d be desperate for him to end the exquisite torment and let her cum in a shuddering, earth moving orgasm.

He moved his mouth to her beautiful breasts, pert and firm even after two kids. Her nipples were now proud, ready to be licked and sucked. He blew on one and then the other. The cool air instantly made them even harder. He teased each in turn with his tongue, little darting touches, before sucking them one after the other into his mouth. 

Shivers of excitement ran through her body, tremors that were instantly delicious and sensuous as they zoomed to her sex. Rae was hot, wet, and throbbing, desperately awaiting his next touch. She wanted to urge him to exploit and possess her — but, of course, she did not.

Instead, she watched him pick up the silk belt and wrap it around her head, covering her eyes. She couldn't see anything, no chinks of light, nothing at all. Because of this perfect blindfold, her other senses were heightened and she tingled in anticipation. What would Mick do to her defenceless body?

She briefly pondered why the temporary loss of vision enhanced her other senses. Was imagination really the best sexual organ? Whatever, Rae knew that everything that happened from there on would be different, definitely better and certainly more intense than if the blindfold was not in place.

In this new darkness, she felt a hand slide over her flat stomach up to her breasts. Although his hands were rough from manual work, Mick was expert at drawing every last sensation from her body. Feeling her nipples squeezed and pulled, she opened her mouth to gasp then, remembering, shut it quickly. Her lips quivered, holding back a satisfied smile. 

Mick kissed her hard and quickly followed by a reminder that he was in complete control and she must do exactly as ordered. She wasn't allowed to react or talk; just accept whatever happened and enjoy every sensation. She nodded and Mick kissed her hard nipple again, teasing it with the flat of his tongue and sucking it deep into his mouth.

The doorbell rang and Rae flinched, panicking. Mick pressed a hand on her breastbone and reminded her of her promise. She felt him get off the bed and heard him go downstairs. 

He hadn't had time to dress. Had he really gone to the door naked? She strained to listen. Could she hear a conversation? 

Her heart pounded and adrenaline swept around her body. Her imagination raced, filling her head with worry and fear. Fight or flight? Even without restraints, Rae hoped that she wouldn't have broken her promise by moving. She settled back into the mattress, listening.

Heavy treads on the stairs: two people? Mick and who else? For fuck's sake, what was happening out there? There was too much noise for just Mick. Rae could hardly breathe. On one hand — naked, bound, and blind — she was terrified. But, on the other hand... it was so erotic to think that someone was out there with Mick, and not know who it is or what was about to happen. She’d never felt this kind of exhilaration: a combination of fear, embarrassment, and lust. 

The bedroom door opened and someone sat to one side of her. Who? She remained silent but she was screaming in her head. Who is this? A hand on the other side of her stroked a shoulder, raising goose bumps. It moved over her breast and circled her erect nipple before continuing down her body. 

It was a soft touch but a man’s hand nonetheless. It didn't feel like Mick’s but it was at once sexy and tantalising and Rae surrendered to what was happening. She trusted Mick and believed that whatever he did it was always for her pleasure. 

Softly, the hand cupped her shaven pussy, lightly pressing down and moulding to her sensuous mound.

TSxxhoToHandleTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
TSxxhoToHandleTS

Oh God! She wanted to cry out, to moan and beg for more. A hand squeezed her breast, plucked at the nipple. Was it Mick? A tongue played with her nipples while a hand continued to press against her. She was getting wet and knew her juices would soon be seeping between her puffy lips and onto the hand. 

Pressure parted her lips and fingers slid into her throbbing, wet pussy. Rocking slowly forward and backward, maintaining the pressure, the fingers brushed over her swollen clit and against the entrance to her dark tunnel. She wanted to raise her hips to increase the pressure but she managed to resist the urge. 

A finger, then a second, slipped inside. In and out, in and out, they massaged her G-spot. But, as her pleasure built, they were suddenly withdrawn and briefly turned to stroking her clit before sliding round to her puckered arsehole. Back and forth, clit to arse, the fingers toyed with her, gently easing into her rear then back to her clit. At the same time, another hand and a tongue played with her breasts and nipples while her neck was covered in kisses and nibbles. Rae was taken to the edge — and held there for what seemed like a lifetime. 

Fingers and tongue worked their magic and, with Rae's imagination running riot, her pussy soon contracted. Aware that she shouldn't cry out or move much, she arched her back while fingers slid easily and deeply into her. To climax silently was certainly not easy for the usually vocal Rae. Having to be mute intensified her feelings during the build up and when she came, such a deep and intense pleasure, it was like a bomb exploding in her body. She tried valiantly to remain silent but she couldn’t prevent a few whimpers and sighs escaping on heavy breaths.

After a few moments, she sensed movements around the bed and the ties were removed — but not the blindfold. Mick told her to turn over and then secured her limbs again: face down, arse up, legs splayed. This time she was neither embarrassed nor afraid. She was absolutely ravenous for whatever was coming next. 

A tongue licked around her arse then slipped between her swollen lips to her clit. The tongue hardly moved but the feelings it created were incredibly intense and deep and she craved more. She felt a tongue draw back over her pussy to her arse and seek to ease inside. She relaxed, signalling that this felt good — oh so good — and allowed the tongue to slide deeper into her forbidden passage. 

Two fingers probed her pussy, in and out, again finding her G-spot. Her body was on fire, a mass of nerve endings, every sensation and touch magnified in her dark world. She felt the silk fibres on her cheeks and over her eyelids while inhaling the scent of the candle. The touch of tongue and fingers were insanely sensational.

Suddenly, everything stopped. No touching. No movement. It created a huge black hole in her mind and she felt herself spiraling into it. Every sensation and the thoughts they’d provoked from moments ago were magnified beyond her comprehension. Long seconds passed before she eventually sensed some movement. Silently, she screamed, aching for more action, more thrills.

A rigid cock was placed against her pussy and she held her breath. She was ready to beg for it; wanted it deep, hard and unyielding, to satisfy her desperate need to cum over and over. 

The head stretched her pussy entrance. Deeper and deeper it penetrated until Rae felt she couldn't take any more. Slowly, so very slowly, this cock dominated her mind and body. While it thrust in and out, long and slow, a thumb or finger played in her arse. Rae was in raptures.

The speed and intensity of the pistoning cock varied. When she got close to cumming it slowed… and increased after the wave subsided. On the edge for so long now — much too long, really — her body started the incredible tightening that preceded orgasm. Her breathing became short and shallow, sweat cooled her skin, goose bumps dotted her flesh and every fibre of her being seemed to be wired into the mains. 

Electricity coursed through her and she gratefully welcomed her orgasm. She clenched and unclenched her pussy, faster and faster as the hard cock pounded and throbbed until she heard him grunting and felt him spurt deep in her cavern. But that wasn't the end. 

The cock continued to drive deep within. Rocking up and down, the powerful shaft was in constant contact with her G-spot and wave after wave of the most incredible sensual and erotic pleasure flowed through her, a crescendo of orgasmic delight that left her crumpled in a heap on the bed.

The darkness allowed her to focus on the unbelievable sensations in her cunt. Euphoria, satisfaction, used, slut, owned ... all those mixed feelings and words had coursed through her mind when she climaxed.

Exhausted, and still on cloud nine, she heard the door open, footsteps descend the stairs, a hint of conversation, then the front door opening and closing. Is that someone opening the fridge? Footsteps came up the stairs and the bedroom door creaked open.

The restraints were unbuckled — and, finally, the blindfold removed. Mick was next to her, leaning against the headboard. He told her to sit between his legs and rest against his chest. His cock was against her arse cheeks, wet and still firm. He handed her a glass of chilled white wine and they toasted the successful evening. 

While Mick cupped a breast with his free hand and nuzzled the nape of her neck, she felt his body vibrations. She luxuriated in the afterglow of multiple orgasms and wondered who else had been there. Or had she imagined it? After all, only one cock, one pair of lips or hands, had touched her at any time. Yet, she’d heard the doorbell and a muted conversation, and some of the caresses felt different. 

She twisted her neck to look up at Mick. The enigmatic bastard smiled and kissed her, murmuring, "I love you.”

Rae recognised that her imagination had gone into overdrive when she’d been tied and the blindfold put in place. Her thoughts had been of being possessed and owned. She’d wanted to do things that took her beyond her boundaries. Well, Mick had given her that freedom to go wherever she wanted. Whether some friend of his had come and fucked her — or not — she’d been totally absorbed in the experience. 

She knew that Mick would never reveal what had happened, but it had been the most sensual sexual experience of her life. But, more important than all those shuddering sensations, Rae knew that it had been Mick, and only Mick, who’d so completely taken over her mind and body.

 

Authors Note: thanks to JWren for his time and editing skills

 

 

Published 
Written by Ross99
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments