Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Desire For Maternal Love

"Jack looks for the disciplinary love of an older woman..."

25
6 Comments 6
16.7k Views 16.7k
4.3k words 4.3k words

Jack loved to ogle forty-eight-year-old Jean Sinclair who lived two doors away. Jack was eighteen-years-old and had this fantasy about going out with a yummy mummy and Jean was the right age for Jack.

He was not sure why he fancied a woman Jean Sinclair’s age but thought it might have been because his own mother had not been particularly maternal and failed to guide him properly, and he was looking for someone to give him the experience of what he had missed.

Jack would bump into Jean whenever he could, and, with a smile, try to engage her in conversation. He wasn’t sure why, but Jean generally gave very short answers and moved on pretty much as quickly as she could.

It had happened quite by chance that Jack was at the pub with his mates, and saw that Jean was there with her friends. Jack caught Jean’s eye and smiled, and was thinking of going over and speaking with her. However, Jean gave a very forced smile and quickly looked away and started chatting to one of her friends.

Partway through the evening, Jack got up and went to the men’s toilet. He was more than a little disappointed that Jean didn’t give him any encouragement to be friendly. When Jack walked back out of the men’s toilet and was about to make his way back to his friends, a woman going towards the ladies toilet bumped into him. Jack saw that the woman was, in fact, one of the friends sitting with Jean. He blushed and said, “Sorry.”

The lady friend of Jean smiled at Jack and said, “No problem, Jack.” After a moment she added, “I’m Lesley by the way.”

Jack looked surprised that Lesley knew his name.

Lesley saw the look of surprise on Jack’s face and informed him, “Jean has been telling us all about you. She says how you want to be friendly and are always trying to chat her up. The thing is though, Jean is a lesbo and you are a bloke, so the two don’t exactly match, do they?”

Jack blushed at the explanation and hadn’t even thought Jean was a lesbian.

Lesley seemed to be enjoying Jack’s discomfort, and continued, “I don’t mind being friends with young men your age, though. Do you fancy a fling with me, Jack?“

Jack looked more closely at Lesley in her sleeveless floral dress with a hem halfway down her thighs. He liked her friendly maternal smile, the low cut dress that showed off her full breasts but not in an, ‘in your face way,’ her reasonably well-toned arms, slight tummy, and slim-ish legs.

He liked her haughty tone of voice as well, and, all in all, reckoned that Lesley could well be the maternal chummy mummy that he was looking for, and so replied, “That sounds like it would be fun.”

Lesley invited Jack to hers for dinner the following day. “We do need to set out the ground rules, Jack, but let’s not spoil this evening.” 

Jack agreed, and they both went and sat back with their own friends and looked forward to seeing each other again.

The following evening Jack arrived at Lesley’s and they sat at the table and chatted for a while, discussing what they had done that day.

Lesley was again wearing a sleeveless dress and had bare legs. She looked sexy but maternal at the same time to Jack. Jack wore light blue denims and a short-sleeved shirt, and Lesley thought he looked a typical teenager. They sat and chatted for a while, and Jack was all ears and still liked Lesley’s authoritative tone of voice.

After a while, Lesley started to set out how she saw what should happen. “I think we both want the same thing. Jack,” she said as a statement rather than a question, which made Jack smirk. Lesley continued, “Although we will be girlfriend and boyfriend, it will be on the basis of chummy mummy and chummy son. That means you can state your opinion but not aggressively. If I put my finger to my lips it means the discussion is over and I will then make the decision which you cannot question. That way, you will be respecting my maternal authority. Is that agreed, Jack?”

Jack couldn’t see any reason to object, and, in fact, liked the idea. After all, his mum had wanted to discuss everything and try to reach an agreement rather than impose decisions. It tended to be more like she wanted to be his best friend rather than the person who should be guiding him. So, he happily agreed.” Sounds good to me.”

Lesley smiled and then said, “So, now we discuss consequences.” Lesley saw that Jack was still attentive as she continued, “Any arguments or dissent after I have made my decision will mean naughty spot time for you to consider your misbehaviour, and then you will get a bare bottom spanking.”

Lesley saw Jack swallow hard, but he stayed silent, so she continued. “I won’t be setting any rules or boundaries because it will be my decision every time. All you have to do is respect me and think carefully before you speak.”

Jack was so taken by Lesley. His own mum had never come close to spanking him, nor giving him timeout or taking away his electronics and the like, and he used to get away with so much. Many of his friends, on the other hand, often had to cancel going out because they were grounded.

Of course, that affected him as well, because he sometimes had to cancel because of that, but he always laughed at his friends as he was still free to go outside. So, although pretty sure he would be able to avoid being spanked, but otherwise wanting to be subjected to the maternal authority that Lesley was describing, he readily agreed. He asked with a smile, “Shall I call you, ‘mum,’ as well?”

Lesley took the question seriously. “I don’t mind if you do, Jack. After all, you could be the son that I never had. Of course, not getting married rather stymied my desire to have children. I always felt I had natural maternal instincts, but never got the chance to prove that. However, if you are up for it, and I believe that you are looking for a girlfriend with maternal instincts, then I’m certainly up for it as well.“

Jack swallowed hard as he listened to Lesley make her startling offer, but as it was something that he had dreamed of for so long, he happily jumped at the offer. “Yes please, mum.“

Lesley gave a loving smile and replied, “That’s settled then. I am your mum and you are my son.“

Dinner went extremely well, with Lesley asking about Jack’s lifestyle and then offering what Jack thought was good maternal advice. Indeed, it was the type of advice that he had never received to date and he became more and more enamoured by the role play. 

After a few dates things settled down. Lesley and Jack kissed and cuddled and Jack had given Lesley finger sex a few times, and she had given Jack a few hand jobs. However, also, Lesley started to impose her maternal authority. One time, for instance, Jack had got into a bit of a state watching a football match and swore at the TV.

To calm him down, she ordered him to take a timeout standing in the corner. Jack accepted Lesley’s decision because he always felt discipline was something that he had missed out on. He wasn’t a natural submissive but he did enjoy it when Leslie snapped at him as though she really was his mum and he really was being naughty.

On another occasion, Leslie had smacked the back of Jack’s hand when he reached for a plate having been told by Lesley not to. That was extended to a light tap on the bottom when he didn’t react quickly enough to an instruction from Lesley to stop looking in a shop window and to come with her, and more so when she scolded him when in a restaurant when Jack spoke curtly to the waitress.

However, all in all, Jack found being disciplined in this way was something that he was growing readily to accept. So, as well as having a girlfriend he adored, Jack found the additional disciplinary maternal element exciting. He recalled several of his friends going out with girls who were haughty and took charge of their relationship but thought that with Lesley in charge of him that was even sexier.

It did become awkward the first time that Leslie and Jack were a couple and went to Jean’s for coffee. In fact, Jean had suggested it to Leslie so that there wouldn’t be any awkward moments in public. However, Jack was more tense than he had expected to be and, when one particular discussion became heated, he snapped at Jean.

Lesley immediately slapped Jack down by ordering, “I will not have you speaking to one of my friends like that, Jack. Time out. Go and face the wall and I will decide what punishment to give you.”

Jack tried a contrite, “I’m really sorry to have snapped at you, Jean.”

Lesley wasn’t having any of it and ordered, “You know that sorry doesn’t work until after your punishment. Now go and face the wall.”

Jack never really minded doing timeout with his nose pressed against the wall and, as always, found the maternal discipline something that he enjoyed. He did feel bad that he had snapped at Jean because of his long-held fancying of her, but then supposed it wasn’t unusual for parents to use timeout as a calming feature.

Jack was a little concerned that Lesley had made the point that she had yet to decide what his punishment was, and smiled to himself as he thought about the times that he had watched his friends siblings being spanked for doing much the same thing that he had just done. He reckoned that Lesley would give him a finger-wagging and scolding, and the warning not to argue with her friends anymore.

However, he was aware that Lesley had become increasingly strict with him, so he wasn’t absolutely sure, and she had threatened him with a spanking a few times now, but more as a threat not to misbehave rather than after he had done wrong in her eyes. Time would tell, of course, he told himself, as these various thoughts passed through his mind as he had nothing else to do with the blank wall at the end of his nose stopping him from seeing anything else.

Jack did get more concerned as he heard Lesley and Jean discussing, in rather upset and annoyed tones of voice, that Jack really did need to behave better with Lesley’s friends. By the end of the discussion, it had become clear Lesley had made her decision on what punishment to give Jack. It also became clear that Lesley was not going to be dealing with Jack in an adult way.

Lesley glared at Jack’s back as she berated him to Jean and knew it was time to give Jack a punishment more in line with his position as her chummy son and so a more severe punishment than usual. When she had made the decision, “Okay, Jack, come and stand in front of me.”

Jack turned to see Lesley pointing at the floor directly in front of her and he licked his lips as he stepped across the room and stood exactly where Lesley had ordered. He glanced at Jean who had a smirk on her face, pretty much as he had on his face when a friends sibling was being told off. He realised, though, that this was much worse for him than that. 

Lesley scolded Jake, “I have warned you, Jack, that being rude is not nice but you don’t seem to listen to me. Jean is one of my closest friends and yet you have been rude to her in the way that you have answered her back. I, therefore, have no alternative but to deal with you like the naughty boy that you are. Therefore, take off your trousers and your underpants and get across my lap.”

Jack’s mouth dropped open with the realisation that he was going to be spanked. He wanted to argue that at his age he was far too old to be spanked. But, as he had agreed, and wanted to, he had to accept Lesley’s decisions, even when in such a strict maternal way, and he supposed that by being rude he was almost egging Lesley on to give him this long-feared punishment. He was also sure that if he argued then Lesley would most likely dump him as his girlfriend, which was something that he certainly didn’t want.

SalomeJade
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SalomeJade

He really didn’t want to be spanked, and certainly not in front of any of her friends. Although, to be fair, perhaps the one friend he would accept most readily was Jean because he did fancy her. He also had to accept he had been rude and that Lesley’s decision was final.

Jack took only moments for his thoughts to fly around his mind, before undoing his trousers and pushing them down towards his ankles, catching his underpants on the way, and bending right down until both his trousers and underpants were around his ankles. He stepped out of his trousers and underpants, scooped them up, and threw them onto another chair. He stood back up and saw that Lesley had flattened out her dress and held her hands away and pointed to her lap, and ordered, “Get across my lap, you very naughty boy.”

Lesley actually found the prospect of spanking Jack quite exciting, and as she watched him lower his trousers and underpants she found that she was getting quite turned on. She glanced at Jean and saw that she was smiling as well and so the only person who wasn’t smiling was Jack. Well, that made sense to Lesley, and whilst she had originally told Jack to lower his trousers as a joke, she now saw no reason to tell him that, but, instead, she may as well give him the promised spanking.

Jack took the final step so that he was standing to the side of Lesley looking down at her lap, before easing himself downwards and catching his fall with his hands on the floor on the far side. He saw his legs dangling under the far side of the chair and actually found looking at Leslie‘s bare upside down legs so close to his eyes a bit of a turn-on.

He realised at that moment that being submissive to an authoritative woman his mum's age was more than just role-play, but something that could actually make him cum. Of course, he wasn’t so sure that he would be so aroused when actually being spanked, but there was always the maternal hug and cuddle and kiss that would most likely come afterwards once he was a good boy again, and that might lead on to something really exciting.

Lesley and Jean exchanged another smile as Lesley started to rub Jack’s bare bottom. She then raised her hand and brought her open palm down very firmly on his far bottom cheek. She then proceeded to land spank after spank on alternate bottom cheeks enjoying turning his bottom deeper and deeper shades of red.

Being single, and not thinking she had any tendencies towards enjoying giving a spanking, she now knew that she was enjoying it. As much because of Jack’s gasps and watching him squirm around on her lap, as well as the feeling of authority that she had over him. It was more than telling him off, as this was proper maternal discipline which she could see would work.

Jack supposed that he wasn’t really enjoying being spanked, but did find the humiliation of being across Lesley’s lap something that he was enjoying, and he certainly didn’t feel like forcing himself up. He enjoyed looking at Lesley’s upside bare legs, and even glancing up and seeing Jean’s upside down bare legs. Those bare upside down legs and the increasing stinging of the spanks and the humiliation of being spanked was really making him feel turned-on now.

Jean saw Jack was struggling but, even so, suggested to Lesley, “You might find it better to use a wooden-backed hairbrush now, as I am sure your hand is starting to hurt judging from how red it is.”

Lesley had actually started to think that she should end the spanking as her hand was beginning to sting. However, she smiled at Jean at her suggestion. Particularly as Jean hadn’t even waited for an answer but was opening her handbag and was taking out exactly the hairbrush she had described and knew that it would be such a good spanking implement. 

Jack heard the exchange and was rather more concerned. Of course, it was all very well for the two mums to discuss making the spanking even harder, but it was him who was on the receiving end. Just then, he did have to smile to himself when he realised he had thought of both women as mums, and so told himself that he must be fully attuned to accepting whatever decision they were making.

So, as he heard Jean unzip her handbag and rustle about inside, he quickly looked up and saw that she had taken out the wooden-backed hairbrush that he had seen her brush her hair with earlier in the hallway. Again, he found it so sexy that he was going to be spanked with something that Jean had used on herself. 

Again, Jack thought very different thoughts when the first spank landed with the hairbrush. He yelped and tensed his bottom and shook his head with the pain, and continued showing the signs of the pain he was suffering as Lesley continued to spank his bare throbbing bottom cheeks. He also knew that he was completely losing the ability to see because his eyes were now blurred which meant they were filling with his own tears.

Surely if he was being a man he wouldn’t cry? But then, of course, he remembered that he was not being treated as a man but was being given maternal discipline that was intended to hurt and, no doubt, make it very difficult for him to sit down for hours to come. Indeed, he was being taught a lesson in behaviour which he was sure was supposed to be something he would remember in future to stop him being rude and argumentative. This was real maternal discipline, he told himself, as he let out the first sob.

Lesley knew that she was landing harder and harder spanks but she did so intending this to be a memorable spanking so that Jack behaved better in future. She knew that Jack was struggling because he was kicking his legs and squirming around on her lap, shaking his head from side to side and hissing in and out through clenched teeth.

Everything was a sure sign that he was struggling to cope, although she was delighted that he continued to lie across her lap when he clearly had the strength to force himself up. She told herself that it was a clear sign that he wanted to submit to her authority, and, now knowing that, it reinforced her desire to impose her maternal discipline on him.

So she kept on spanking him until she saw that his bottom was bruised from the spanking with the paddle hairbrush. But told herself that she would most definitely be getting in a selection of hairbrushes herself to be used whenever Jack deserved to be spanked again.

Jack felt the tears dribbling down his face but even so knew that he had been rude to Jean and regretted it, and that with a girlfriend Lesley’s age it was only right that he gave her the authority that a woman her age should have over a man his own age. He still wanted to be her boyfriend, and, as well as doing all the normal things that boyfriends and girlfriends do, he now knew that he wanted to submit to her authority as his chummy mummy as well.

Lesley was now happy that she had spanked Jack long and hard enough particularly as she could see tears running down his face as he shook his head. So she stopped spanking him but rubbed his bottom with her hand as she listened to the pained sobs and waited for him to calm down.

When he seemed to be calmer, she said in a kind maternal tone and a couple of light taps on his bottom, “Okay, Jack, your spanking is over, you can get up, and I hope that you will not be so rude and argumentative to my friends again.”

Jack heard the instruction and, as he stood, his hands rushed to his bottom and he rubbed his stinging bottom cheeks feverishly, squeezing them as well to try to cope with the pain. He did that for a few moments before standing still, clutching his bottom cheeks, and looked contritely at Leslie and said, “I’ll be good in future, mum.”

Jean and Leslie looked at each other and smiled at Jack still addressing Lesley as his mum. They winked at each other and then Lesley stood up, held her arms out, and ordered, “Come here to mummy, Jack.“ 

Jack happily fell into Lesley’s arms and loved the maternal hug that she gave him. He felt her kiss his cheek and say into his ear, “It’s okay, Jack, men can cry, because you have been a naughty boy, but hopefully it will have taught you a good lesson and I won’t have to spank you, for a while, anyway.”

Jack knew then that he really did find maternal discipline a turn on, so he replied, “I will try to be good, mum, but if not then I know you will make the right decision if I need another spanking. I have to say, though, I am enjoying the maternal hug that you are not giving me.”

Lesley smiled and said, “Jean is going to make us some tea, but I think you and I should go upstairs so I can give you a proper hug.”

Jean pointed to the stairs and mouthed, ‘Use my bedroom,’ as she turned and walked out of the living room and went to the kitchen and set about making tea and getting out cake for the three of them.

Lesley held Jack’s hand and guided him upstairs. Once in Jean’s bedroom, Lesley knew that now was the right time to make love for the first time. So, after they both got undressed and both lay on the bed, with Lesley clutching and squeezing Jack’s stinging bottom cheeks and Jack kissing and sucking Leslie’s breasts and nipples, they both found making love even more exciting than they had expected. As Jack’s erect penis entered Lesley both felt that they were no longer chummy mummy and chummy son but very much a man and a woman on equal terms making love to each other.

When they got back downstairs they saw that Jean had set out the tea, and also, thoughtfully, had put a really thick cushion on Jack’s chair.

Jack thanked Jean for the cushion and also apologised again to her for being argumentative.

Jean smiled and said with a smile, “Well, I guess Lesley gave you your comeuppance and you won’t be so aggressive again.” 

Before Jack could answer, Lesley jumped in with, “Well, Jean, now that I have spanked Jack, and that had the right result, spanking will become the discipline of choice. What’s more, now he has been spanked in front of one of my friends, it, means he can now be spanked in front of any of my friends, and, as well, in front of any of his friends."

She continued, "I think we now have the perfect maternal discipline regime between a loving chummy mum and chummy son and we have both agreed that spanking is my decision, and he won’t be able to question that decision. Therefore, have no fear, Jack will not be argumentative again and, if he is, then he will be sitting on the same type of thick cushion that he is currently sitting on, and, no doubt, for several hours."

Jean asked Jack, “What do you think about the new regime?” 

Jack replied, happily, “Actually the pain of the spanking together with the humiliation involved is just the incentive I need, and, with mum’s decision being final in every case, I know I will have to behave or suffer the consequences. At least I will then be a good boy again.

Jack loved the way Lesley was discussing his discipline with her friend and knew he would have to get used to being spanked in front of her other friends, and his own. After all, sometimes mums found it necessary to give a spanking in front of whoever was in the house at the time, and he was sure that would happen. It was why he so wanted to have a girlfriend Lesley’s age, of course.

Published 
Written by Peter242
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments