Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Alice Takes A Break

"Alice goes to a camp and meets up with a teenage girl who takes charge of her"

13
4 Comments 4
10.9k Views 10.9k
4.4k words 4.4k words

Alice was sniffing back tears as she stood with her nose against a tree and her hands on her head. She was in shock having had just been given a very hard bare bottom spanking by Melanie. The shock wasn’t just the fact that Melanie was eighteen-years-old whilst Alice was sixty-three-years-old, but that Alice was actually turned by accepting Melanie’s control over her and wanted to continue to obey the very demanding and authoritative teenager.

As Alice saw only the tree trunk an inch from her face, albeit that it was blurred as her eyes were tear-filled, she reminded herself just how she had come to be spanked.

Just three days ago Alice had stepped out of her camper van on the Myrtle Beach campsite in South Carolina. She hadn’t been to this camp before but had been to others close-by which, like this one, was quite close to where she lived, whilst it was still a holiday for her. She had decided she needed a few days away from everything and had always enjoyed camping, albeit now in the more luxurious camper vans rather than under canvas. Hers was large and had two bedrooms, a kitchen area and a lovely shower.

Alice had lovely straight shoulder length silver-grey hair that framed her pretty face. She had lines, of course, but they accentuated her ageless beauty. She also had curves in all the right places, with full breasts, an almost flat tummy, and slim legs. She didn’t mind her bat wings nor the skin creases, and she loved to show off her sexy figure by wearing shorts and tight clothes, or a bikini rather than a one-piece when on the beach. After all, not so many grannies could still wear a bikini and whenever she was out and about she always drew admiring glances from men and women of all ages, which made her feel so good.

It was the middle of summer and she decided to go for a walk in the late afternoon after the really hot weather had cooled a little. She thought a walk would do her good and wore her favourite tight blue cotton shorts which didn’t cover much more than half her bottom cheeks, and a white low cut vest top without a bra which showed off beautifully her albeit sagging breasts. She was ready to stroll along the beach and maybe get a drink at one of the bars, but, as soon as she stepped out of her caravan, she saw three girls outside the next door caravan, and they looked up at her and smiled.

“Hi, there, neighbour,” one of the girls called out, and Alice smiled back. She looked at each girl and reckoned they were all probably eighteen or nineteen-years-old from their faces and their clothes, or, rather, lack of them, as they were all in tight cotton shorts and, like her, wore vest tops and no bras. She smiled as she was dressed just like the teenagers, just as she always liked to be.

“Fancy a drink?” the same girl asked.

Alice loved being around teenagers and particularly girls who were confident, and even with dominant personalities. So, as a drink before dinner was her usual thing, and as all three girls waved her over, she decided to join them.

Alice was told their names. Ella, Lucy, and Melanie. They told her they were all eighteen-years-old and on a girls' weekend away from their parents, and chose the adult only caravan park because they heard there were wild parties held there some nights. It also turned out that Ella and Lucy were a strong item, and that Melanie was their close friend who sometimes indulged in threesomes with them. What it told Alice was that, like her, they were all into women, which made her feel even more at home in their company, and none seemed put out by her age compared to themselves.

Alice soon forgot the time as they all chatted happily over a glass or two of wine, and after a while she found herself chatting to Melanie who told her that she had recently broken up with her girlfriend, Rachel. Melanie explained, “I suppose I like to be in charge, and Rachel didn’t like that too much. We had a huge argument and decided to call it a day.” Melanie then smirked and asked, “Do you like doing as you are told, Alice?”

The direct question quite threw Alice as she had several fantasies, but one very clear one was to have a teenage girlfriend who bossed her about, and she had to admit she was already thinking that about Melanie, even before her question. Alice loved girls who had "Do as I say” tones of voice and had no concerns about not being in charge herself. After all, if someone else took the decisions then there was less pressure on her.

Melanie was smiling as she saw Alice thinking about the question, so, to test her, and to get her to answer, she raised her hand and slapped Alice on the thigh. It wasn’t a hard slap, but loud enough for Ella and Lucy to stop talking and turn to look at the two of them.

Ella called across smiling, “Careful, Alice, as Melanie is training to be a teacher and is a bit of a disciplinarian.”

Alice gasped as her thigh turned slightly red and she put her hand over her mouth as she knew the add-on to her fantasy of having a teenager as a girlfriend was that she was regularly scolded and spanked by her. She had held the fantasy for so many years but had never told anyone, even her closest friends. Anyway, it had never happened, but then she had never met a girl like Melanie before, who had actually smacked her and told her off. It made her look longingly at Melanie but she didn’t want to say too much straight away, just in case Melanie was having a joke with her. So, Alice rubbed her smacked thigh but managed to control her emotions, and replied, “That’s okay, Ella, I think being assertive is attractive in a girl.” After a moment, Alice blushed as she added quietly and sounding submissive, “And you are certainly very self-assured.”

Melanie liked the response and that Alice didn’t tell her off for smacking her thigh. She also had a thing for older women. She hadn’t told Alice that Rachel was fifty-seven-years-old, nor that her previous girlfriend was fifty-nine-years-old. She loved granny figures, in fact, which was perhaps a little unusual for a teenager, but she also liked to be in charge and knew some older women were happy to take orders from a teenager if they gave them the orgasms they longed for. Melanie smirked as she asked although made it sound like a statement, “Then how about staying for dinner?”

Alice liked the idea and replied with her own smile, “I would love to. Where shall we go?” already bowing to Melanie’s decision-making.

Melanie replied, “There’s the restaurant on site.”

Alice knew the restaurant and had eaten there before. “Of course. That sounds perfect,” she replied.

Melanie called across to the others. “We are going to the restaurant. Are you going to join us?”

Ella and Lucy both said they would.

They all decided to go dressed as they were as the restaurant was casual and left soon afterward chatting as they walked the short distance to the restaurant. Alice loved being surrounded by the three teenagers and enjoyed the envious looks she got from people they passed.

Alice got on particularly well with Melanie and found herself agreeing with everything she said. That was until she disagreed once within earshot of Ella and Lucy, and Melanie stood in front of Alice and pulled her towards her, saying, with a forced smile, “Give me a hug.” As Alice put her arms around Melanie’s neck she felt the teenagers cheek on hers, but instead of a kiss, she whispered, “I find your disagreeing with me as very naughty. Do not disagree with me again, or do anything I deem to be naughty, my girl, or your bottom is going to get a spanking.” She then put one hand on Alice’s bottom and gave her a hard smack. Alice gasped, but not because of the smack or because it was on her shorts, but because she felt so turned on by being dominated by Melanie and even wondered if she would get her long-held fantasy of a spanking from a teenage girl.

Alice quickly replied, “Yes, Melanie, I won’t do it again,” and remembered seeing two ladies as she arrived, who looked about her own age, and were in one piece swimsuits and with very red bottom cheeks and legs, and now wondered if they had been spanked, rather than been suffering from sunburn.

Melanie pulled back and smiled, saying, “Oh, I don’t mind if you do, Alice, just so long as you know I will spank you.”

Alice blushed as she felt flutters flying around her pussy at Melanie’s dominant stance, but didn’t mind at all as Melanie took more and more control of the relationship, and even ordered for them both at the restaurant.

Alice could tell from the smiles on Ella and Lucy’s faces that they were used to this happening, and Alice happily submitted and thereby started to live her dream of being dominated- and spanked- by a teenage girl.

Things got a bit difficult when it came to paying. Alice wasn’t used to just splitting the bill but for everyone to pay for what they had had. She knew that Ella and Lucy had had much more of the wine and also had liqueurs with their dessert. However, Ella said, “Just split the bill. You oldies can afford it.”

Alice had had just a little too much to drink and retorted, “I don’t think so, young lady. Why should I subsidise your drinks?”

Melanie stepped in and said in a decisive tone, “We always split the bill, Alice.”

Alice would normally have argued some more but held back in deference to Melanie, and so she got out her purse and put her full share of the bill on the table.

Alice was then concerned that dinner had ended on a sour note and asked Melanie, “What now?” as though expecting to be told she was no longer welcome. However, she was pleasantly surprised when Melanie smiled and said, “How about back to ours and you stay the night with me?”

Alice was delighted with the invitation and readily agreed. She didn’t even try to suggest they go to her caravan and leave Ella and Lucy in theirs for fear it might seem too offish. So, they all left together and walked back to the caravan and by the time they got there, even Ella was chatting happily to Alice again.

Once in the caravan, Lucy got another bottle of wine from the fridge and poured everyone a glass. It didn’t take long for Ella and Lucy to cuddle up and start kissing, even with Alice and Melanie watching. However, after just a few minutes the two girls got up and went into their bedroom and closed the door, leaving Alice and Melanie in the living area.

Melanie then made the move and sat next to Alice, taking her face in her hands and giving her kiss, which Alice happily returned. She welcomed Melanie’s tongue into her mouth entwining with her own tongue. As the kisses became more intense, Alice was getting more and more aroused and didn’t resist when Melanie eased her hand up inside her vest and cupped her breast. Melanie pulled back whilst caressing Alice’s breast and, lightly squeezing her nipple, said in her haughty tone, “My bedroom, my girl.”

Moments later, Alice and Melanie were in the bedroom and each pulled their vest top over their heads and put them on a chair. Melanie undid her shorts and watched as Alice did the same, both pushing them downwards catching their knickers and stepping out of them. Moments later, both were naked and Melanie guided Alice on to the bed and they were soon caressing the others breasts before moving down their tummies and licking and sucking the other's pussies. Both reached their first orgasms and then held each other again and knew they were both going to cum several more times that night.

Alice was the first to wake up and smiled at the still naked and so attractive Melanie. She decided to make them both breakfast and slipped back on her knickers and vest top, but left her shorts off, and as Ella and Lucy were also asleep, she went towards the kitchen area. She stopped when she saw Melanie’s purse on the kitchen table, and, still thinking back to the restaurant, opened it and took out the ten pounds she felt she had overpaid for the meal.

Bubble_D1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Bubble_D1

Suddenly a stern voice behind her snapped, “What are you doing, girl?”

Alice froze as she knew the voice was Melanie’s. She turned and stuttered, “Erm err, sorry, Melanie.”

Alice didn’t know why, but she, suddenly panicked, decided to leave and immediately went over to the door and stepped out of the caravan. She only got a few yards, though, before she felt her arm grabbed and she was stopped in mid-step and pulled around until she faced a very angry Melanie.

Melanie snapped, “I saw you steal from my purse.”

Alice blushed as she looked around and saw several people standing and staring. She looked at the floor and knew she had been caught red-handed and expected the police to be called.

However, Melanie went in a different direction as she demanded, “What did I tell you would happen if you were naughty?”

Alice gasped as she replied, wide-eyed, “You said you would spank me.” She heard loud whispers from those watching and was even more embarrassed as she realised that almost everyone looked the same age as Melanie and realised it was a group of teenage girls who just happened to be passing as she ran outside.

Melanie kept a firm hold of Alice’s arm as she said sternly, “Exactly, and so I am going to give you that spanking.” Still gripping Alice’s arm, Melanie walked Alice over to a table and chairs just a few feet away. Stopping at the chair, she glared at Alice and ordered, “Now, get undressed as I always spank naughty grannies in the nude.”

Alice heard some gasps from those close-by but they quickly turned into loud whispers by girls clearly enjoying what they were seeing, and there was even some giggling.

Alice was still blushing but knew she wanted to obey Melanie. After all, she had stolen from her and did deserve to be punished. She hated being humiliated like this in front of so many teenage girls, but knew Melanie was right to do so because humiliation was an important part of any punishment if it is to have maximum effect, and what was more humiliating than being a granny and spanked by a teenage girl with lots of other teenage girls watching?

So, accepting her more-than-justified fate, Alice pulled her vest top up and over her head and put it on the table. She then pushed her knickers down to the ground and stepped out of them and put them on the table as well. She sniffed back a sob as she saw Melanie sit on the chair whilst still clasping her by the arm. Alice again looked around and felt increasingly mortified and belittled as she saw so many smiling young faces, as well as some of the girls pointing at her and saying things like, “Great bat wings just like my granny has. They are so cool... Look at those huge, sagging breasts, lucky thing... Now she has got one very spankable bottom which I would love to deal with...” and the like.

Melanie saw Alice blushing but stayed firm and pulled Alice’s arm as she ordered, “Get across my lap, my girl.”

Alice actually didn’t mind the sideswipes at her body as she knew most of the girls would be envious of hers. However, she stopped listening and looked down at Melanie’s bare thighs which she knew she had to bend across, and she eased herself down, brushing Melanie’s thigh which just last night she was kissing and rubbing and even thinking what it would be like to lie across to be spanked. Well, she didn’t expect to be spanked quite so quickly, but then, when she first booked her holiday, she didn’t expect to be spanked at all, so this was definitely a fantasy come true for her.

Alice looked at the upside down backs of Melanie’s legs and saw her painted toes which told her that her bottom was perched across Melanie’s lap and that was confirmed when she felt Melanie’s hand rubbing her bottom in circles. As Alice stayed in place, she again heard the giggles and whispers and, looking sideways, saw a myriad of bare legs, all upside down, and realised the teenage crowd watching had come closer in for a better look.

Melanie smiled at several of the watching girls and then focussed on Alice’s bottom, and had to agree with those girls who pointed out that it was, indeed, a very spankable bottom. She pursed her lips, raised her hand, and brought her open palm down with a loud slap on Alice’s far bottom cheek, and immediately raised her hand again and brought her open palm down on Alice’s near bottom cheek. She then proceeded to spank alternate bottom cheeks time and again, knowing that when spanking her granny girlfriends, it was best to turn their bottoms red as soon as possible rather than ease them in gently. After all, granny’s like Alice accepted the pain as they knew that a spanking was meant to hurt.

Alice gasped as the spanks continued to land and grimaced as the stinging following each spank lasted longer and longer. She started to wonder how come she had wanted to be spanked all these years because this wasn’t the sexual erotic feeling she had expected, but just the naughty girl being punished feeling she had always understood spankings to be. However, she kept reminding herself that she had brought this on herself, and it was a long-held fantasy as well, and so she needed to stay across Melanie’s lap and take whatever spanking the teenager felt was right.

Melanie was an experienced spanker and knew she had to intensify the pain by spanking the same bottom cheek several times in a row and then change to the other bottom cheek. She did that, and heard several supportive comments, like, “Go, girl... Give it to her hard... Thieves need their bottoms spanked...” and the like and that egged her on to spank ever harder.

Alice could feel the tears well up in her eyes as the repetitive never-ending spanks continued and her bottom didn’t stop stinging at all. She knew she was squirming around on Melanie’s lap and tensing her legs and gasping out loud, and that those watching were supporting Melanie and not her, judging from the continuing comments. She remembered again the two ladies she saw yesterday and was now sure that they had been spanked, and reckoned it was more common here than she had thought. Maybe some of the teenage girls watching had seen those women being spanked as well, and thought it the norm in a camp like this one? Alice hoped it was, so she wouldn’t be the only one with a stinging sore bottom.

Melanie was happy with the red color of Alice’s bottom cheeks and changed to spanking the backs of her legs, loving the ever louder gasps and cries from Alice and how she squirmed around on her lap and tensed and kicked her legs. She knew the aim was to make it really hard for Alice to sit on anything other than a thick cushion for hours after her spanking, and continued to land heavy spanks on the backs of both her legs.

Alice couldn’t hold out and as the spanks rained down on the backs of her legs she knew that tears were running down her face. She couldn’t see too well as her vision was now blurred, but she heard comments from the girls like, “She won’t steal again for sure... She definitely isn’t too old to be spanked. No one is... She won’t be sitting on her stinging bottom for a long time...” The comments were so humiliating, but the girls said it how it was and Alice knew she would suffer for hours to come, but justifiably so.

Melanie was happy Alice’s legs were as red as her bottom cheeks and finished with a flurry of spanks all over her bottom and legs and delighted in the louder cries she heard, and the giggles and comments from the watching crowd. She was certainly very happy that Alice had stayed in position for her whole spanking, and proved to be an obedient granny. However, once she had finished the last band of spanks she stopped, and, looking at the back of Alice’s head, ordered, “Okay, granny, you can get up.” Melanie smiled at the comments from some of the girls watching who were asking if Alice really was being spanked by her own granddaughter, and Melanie deliberately left them guessing, knowing she would be telling Alice that she might be asked that a few times before the end of her stay.

Alice was just happy the spanking was over and eased herself up. Once standing, her hands rushed to her stinging bottom and she rubbed and squeezed her bottom cheeks as she stepped from foot to foot. As she danced around she went very close to some of the girls who were still making comments about how justified the spanking was and that she would probably need another spanking before long, all of which added to her already almost total humiliation. How could she look at any of these girls later, she asked herself, knowing how humiliating that was going be. Still, as the stinging continued, Alice thought the feeling was now erotic rather than just painful and started to hope that Melanie would spank her again sometime. Of course, that was only if they remained friends, which was what Alice hoped for but, maybe, Melanie wouldn’t want to go out with a thief anymore.

Melanie allowed Alice to rub her bottom for only a few moments before clasping her again by the upper arm and walking her to a tree close by. She pushed the back of her head, gently, towards the tree trunk and ordered, “Keep your nose pressed against the tree and get your hands folded behind your back. This will be your naughty spot if you are naughty again. I’ll release you when I am ready and then take you back to the caravan.”

Alice didn’t mind being ordered about by Melanie and found being scolded erotic as well. As she looked at the tree at the end of her nose it struck her that she wanted to kiss and caress Melanie for making her long-held fantasy come true and give her more orgasms as a thank you for spanking her, and hoped that would be the outcome.

It seemed like forever, but Melanie did eventually release Alice from her naughty spot, turning her to face her and wagging her finger in front of her face, as she said sternly, “Do not steal from me again or do anything I think is naughty as you will be spanked again. Understood, my girl?”

Alice nodded her head, thankful that Melanie was talking as though they would still be together.

Melanie, as though reading Alice’s mind, said firmly, “Now come with me to the caravan as you need to apologise and thank me for spanking you. You won’t be sitting down for a long time, but you can kneel between my legs and use your tongue on my pussy.”

Alice smiled at the order and sighed with a happiness she never thought she would have had when she was being spanked and said a very grateful, “Whatever you say, Melanie. Always.”

Melanie, who was now smirking rather than looking stern, said, “Not a bad outcome for a thief who stole a tenner.”

Alice agreed, and, as she was led by the upper arm, still naked, back to the caravan, she knew she wouldn’t have to steal to get her next spanking, and hoped it would again be outside with her naked and a whole host of teenage girls looking on. She didn’t expect it to be very long before she found out either and, in fact, that was more accurate than she had reckoned. That first spanking had been three days ago and she had been spanked twice more since then, and here she was today with her nose pressed against a tree trunk and tears filling her eyes, but once again had so much respect for Melanie, her gorgeous teenage lover and very strict disciplinarian. Alice hated the pain of a spanking and the humiliation of having an audience watch Melanie spank her, but having a teenager control her was a dream come true and Alice expected to be spanked again and again before the end of their holiday.

What was even better for Alice, was that Melanie only lived about a mile from her own house, and they were already discussing seeing each other and continuing their relationship, and all the pain and humiliation for Alice that that would mean.


 

 

Published 
Written by SusanHarper
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments