Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Arsch Events - Chapter 1

8
4 Comments 4
5.2k Views 5.2k
2.3k words 2.3k words

After a long day at work, I'm sitting wearily in front of my computer. I need relaxation, the thought of spanking relaxes and excites me. I start to click through various websites. At some point, I discover a German event site called Arsch Events, doesn’t sound original, rather cheap and vulgar. Nevertheless, I look at what there are for events, after all, I don't want to attend an event, just browse a bit. The following events are listed:

Spanking School

 

Spanking Court

 

Spanking Prison

 

Spanking Office

 

Spanking Casino

Spanking Court appeals to me the most, I'll click on the event for more info. Sounds pretty good, you can participate as accused as well as spectator. However, only two places are left for the accused. The accused can decide for which act he is accused, but not about the criminal judgment. Criminal judgment considers the following points: Seriousness of the offense, Experience and taboos listed in advance on the questionnaire.

No one is forced to show his bare bottom, blows with trousers one are just as possible as to the bare bottom. There are four punishers, two women (twenty-six and fifty-six years old) and two men (thirty-two and fifty-five years old). One can opt for a punisher before the event as to who will execute the punishment.

The event makes me more and more curious, I click through the reviews, which are pretty positive:

“Great event, I'll be back next time.”

“I was terrified before the even. In retrospect, I'm happy to have overcome my fear, it was a special experience.”

“Has far exceeded my fantasies.”

“It was fun to be there as a spectator.”

“Arsch events simply offer the best events.”

Should I participate? The event is only about fifty kilometers away from me. Actually, I could also participate as a spectator. No, if I participate then it must be as the accused. 50€ is payable up front and it wouldn't be a big loss if I change my mind and don‘t get the money back, always assuming they send me a ticket.

My event lands in the shopping cart, I click on the checkout box and pay for the event via Paypal.

“Arsch Events thanks you for your booking and asks you to complete the questionnaire that we just sent you by email. We wish you a lot of fun at your event.”

~~~

Holy shit, 12 o'clock noon and I’m already opening my second beer. No, I'm not an alcoholic, just damned nervous. Today is the day, in a few hours the event starts. Until recently, I was still completely relaxed, but slowly I'm getting nervous, am I crazy? Paying for an event where I'm being beaten by a woman. In my imagination it turns me on, but what if it isn't so in reality? It could be that in reality it just feels fucking humiliating.

Maybe I should just stay home, would probably be the best. On the other hand, life is just a sequence of moments, what have I got to lose? If it sucks, my self-confidence just gets a little fall, life goes on anyway. I drink my beer and make my way to the event.

I park the car in front of a massive building. It actually looks a bit like a courthouse. There are currently about 20 vehicles in the parking lot, probably a few more vehicles will be added, because the event officially starts in 30 minutes. I go to the entrance and ring at the door. After a short while, an elderly red-haired woman in a judge's uniform opens the door.

“Yes, please?”

“I'm... uh... I'm... here for the event,” I stammer. What's wrong with me?

“Do you have an invitation?”

With slightly shaky hands, I offer my invitation.

“Fynn Hoffmann, I remember your questionnaire. Come in.” I follow her into the building.

“Incidentally, I'm Carmen. In the lobby, there is a champagne reception. You look pretty nervous, maybe a glass of champagne will help you relax a bit.”

“I'm indeed nervous,” I admit.

“That's understandable, many who attend for the first time are nervous. Mostly they are pretty happy afterwards to have dared.” Her words reassure me a bit.

“May I ask what function you have at the event?” I ask.

“I’m a judge and one of the punishers.”

“You look a bit like the television judge Barbara Salesch,” I joke.

Seconds later, her hand slaps on my butt. Although I’m clothed, I feel the blow.

“Ha ha, funny guy, in your position, I wouldn't be so naughty. Although I'm not your punisher, I'll give the verdict.”

“Sorry, it was a stupid joke,” I apologize sheepishly, since I don't want to mess with her. We enter the vestibule, there are already over twenty people. The people are in a good mood and they laugh a lot. On a table, several glasses of champagne are filled. I take a glass and empty it with a gulp, Carmen looks at me amused. The doorbell rings.

“Cassandra,” calls Carmen.

A black-clad young woman with long black hair comes up to us.

“Cassandra this is Fynn. I have to go to the door, maybe you can explain a few things to him if he has any questions.”

“Of course, no problem,” says Cassandra and nods. She reaches out to me, we shake hands.

“Hi, I'm Cassandra, I'm your punisher today,” she smiles at me.

“Ok, uh… could have been worse, I think,” I reply uncertainly.

“They always say that beforehand.”

“Always? You’re often involved in such events?”

“Yes, now is the fifth time as a punisher and at the school events, I was a teacher twice. It’s always very exciting, at least from a dominant‘s point of view.”

“Are you purely a top?”

“You ask a lot…”

“Is probably due to my nervousness, sorry,” I apologize.

“Is not bad, is actually pretty sweet that you are so interested in me. After answering your question, I may also ask you a bit. Deal?”

“Deal,” I agree.

“No, I'm not just a top, but before I let someone on my ass, it needs a lot of trust and I have topped them at least once. At the moment there is only one partner who can beat me, however, my revenge is usually not very nice.”

I open my mouth, want to say something but she shakes her head. “Now I'm off with questions. Do you have experience with spanking?”

“Well, a little bit, I tried both sides with my ex-girlfriend. Unfortunately, she did not really like it and just tried it for me. That's probably why the relationship failed.”

“Sorry to hear that,” Cassandra says with a compassionate voice.

Then the courtroom opens.

“So people, listen again,” calls Carmen. “For the newcomers and forgetful ones among you, here's the process again. The defendants take their places on the two front benches and are called one after the other. Following the execution of the sentence, the defendants may sit on the benches in the back rows or leave the courtroom. Please remember that you are all here voluntarily. If you feel it's not working anymore, you can stop at any time. You just have to say the safe word "Red", then you're safe. Begging is part of the game. Blabber such as 'It hurts so bad' or 'I'm sorry' will not stop the punishment. Are there any questions?”

Milenka_cox1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Milenka_cox1

Several visitors shake their heads.

“Fynn White, please come forward.” I'm called as the second accused. Before me a real masochist was charged, according to the indictment, she had stolen several banknotes from a donation basket during Sunday Mass in the church. She showed no regrets and said:

“It‘s better to buy my new clothes with the money, the priest's belly is fat enough.”

This remark was punished with an additional twenty cane strokes. When she bared her bottom, there were still old unhealed traces. She repeatedly deliberately counted wrong, to get extra strokes. There were certainly over five-hundred strokes she received with the various instruments. After the execution, her bottom was bright red.

The last blows, she received with loud, violent screaming, but when I turned to her after the sentence was carried out, I saw her sitting laughing next to another woman. After she had determined that I was staring at her worriedly, she winked at me encouragingly. No doubt she's a real masochist and has enjoyed the punishment to the fullest, but would I feel the same way?

I get up with shaky legs and sit on the chair in front of the judge's desk.

“Defendant Fynn White is being charged with theft, Mr. White stole an erotic magazine in a supermarket on June 1st, the theft was discovered by the detector behind the supermarket checkout register. Do you have something to say about this Mr. White?”

“I paid for all the other goods, I guess it was just too embarrassing to put the magazine on the conveyor belt.” I try to justify myself with a red face for my fictitious indictment. When I thought this up on the questionnaire, it sounded funny, now it just feels embarrassing.

“That doesn't justify the theft, do you have anything else to say?”

“Only that I'm sorry and I regret my act.”

“That's a start, but I will not let you get away without punishment. The court makes the following verdict: twenty strokes with the paddle, ten strokes with the leather strap and five cane strokes,” she taps her gavel to make it clear that the verdict can now be enforced.

“If you want, Cassandra will warm you up with her hand for five minutes. A warmed butt gets used to the pain faster. It is your decision.”

I decide to warm up, I get up and go to the punishment buck, Cassandra comes up to me.

“Pull down your trousers and pants,” she orders strictly.

I wanted it that way and ticked it off in the questionnaire. Nevertheless, I am red-faced with shame, although I stand with my back to the audience. Cassandra secures me with hand and ankle cuffs at the punishment buck. She begins by smacking my butt with her hand. At first, it is still bearable but with time it becomes more and more painful. If I had not been tied up, I would have jumped up long ago.

I hear isolated laughter that probably comes from the audience. Why did I decide to warm up? Hopefully, the five minutes will soon be over.

From the audience, there is some applause. Cassandra lets me take a short break, then she picks up an instrument, probably the paddle.

“Porn-Magazine-Thief, you will count each stroke, Is that clear?” I have to laugh, Porn-Magazine-Thief sounds so stupid it's funny again. Even Cassandra has to giggle for a moment, her laugh sounds real. Then she gets serious again.

“The Porn-Magazine-Thief thinks that's funny, we can increase the twenty strokes to thirty.”

“Sorry,” I apologize sheepishly.

“Sorry, what?”

“Sorry, Miss Punisher?”

Cassandra giggles. “Miss Punisher, seriously?” she laughs but it does not sound like she's mocking me

“Ok, you're talking to Cassandra or Madame, you understand.”

“Yes, Cassandra.”

Immediately afterwards, the first swat lands on my butt.

“One,” I count obediently. After a few strokes, it gets more and more painful, I try to count slowly to give myself more time between the swats, thirty seconds pass after the tenth swat before I count.

“You now have exactly twenty seconds to count, otherwise we will start from scratch. Is that clear?”

“Yes, Madame.”

Immediately the next blow lands on my butt, on the following swats, I try to count as fast as possible. Sometimes Cassandra takes a little time, though I've already counted. I manage to count all twenty strokes. Cassandra takes something new in her hand, will she continue?

“Please Cassandra, allow me a little breather before you continue,” I implore.

“Sweety, it’s only skin cream, I‘m a bit sadistic, but not that sadistic.” Tenderly she creams my butt. “You‘re doing well. By the way, you have a damn sweet ass for a guy,” she whispers.

After she has creamed my butt, she allows me a short break, then she takes the next instrument in the hand.

“So Porn-Magazine-Thief, you don't need to count this time.” Immediately afterwards, the leather strap slaps on my butt. Cassandra pulls through the first five strokes in quick succession, then she lets me breathe briefly before she gives me the last five. I scream, it hurts a lot, and yet it feels good. I enjoy the humiliation, Cassandra's dominant aura, and the pain.

Nevertheless, I breathe a sigh of relief when it's over. Now only the cane and I will have survived it. After a brief pause, she takes the cane in her hand.

“You will count the last five strokes and don't take too much time. Is that clear, Porn-Magazine-Thief?”

“Yes, Cassandra.”

The cane strokes my butt.

“Ouch, One.”

I also count the next two strokes, then I have a blackout. Several seconds pass but I don‘t know what the count was.

“You should count. Three... two..." she ushers in a countdown.

“Three?”

“We were at four, but if you can‘t take that many, then we‘re at three.”

I'm relieved that she doesn't start from scratch. Somehow I manage to count the last two strokes, even though I'm pretty exhausted. When it's over, Cassandra gently creams my butt again, then she frees me from the shackles. After I've pulled my pants up, she hugs me and hands me a business card.

“You were good, I have had guys who screamed a lot louder than you did. It was really fun to torture you. Call me if you're up for something to drink with me or perhaps another spanking.”

“Thanks,” I stammer uncertainly.

I get applause, also judge Carmen claps as I leave the front of the courtroom. I sit down on one of the back benches and enjoy the rest of the show.

Published 
Written by Schattenwaechter
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments