Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Arsch Events - Chapter 2

5
2 Comments 2
3.9k Views 3.9k
4.0k words 4.0k words

Fynn

Seventy minutes into the game, Borussia Dortmund still leads 1-0 against Bayern Munich. I'm sitting tensely with Cassandra on the couch. I'm a Dortmund fan, but the game is not over yet. I can hardly sit still because of all the tension and it is not so pleasant to sit relaxed with a red butt. Incidentally, I owe my red ass to Cassandra.

While I'm watching the game, Cassandra surfs the internet on her laptop, bored.

“Fynn?”

“What?” I ask annoyed.

“Sorry to interrupt you, but at Spanking School there's only one place left for my lesson. You said you are thinking about it.”

I moan, annoyed. “Can we talk later?”

“Later, maybe there will be no free space,” she explains with folded arms.

“OK, well, if I'm allowed to spank you at the event, I'll come with you.”

She looks at me incredulously. “The teacher posts are all occupied. Besides, I don't want any spectators when I'm the bottom.”

“As far as I know, you can also rent an extra classroom to be undisturbed.”

She sighs and thinks for a moment before answering. “I admit that by now you've earned the right to spank my ass, but must it be at the event?”

“No, then just let someone else book the place. Now let me see the football game,” I try to finish the conversation.

“Ok, I will sign up and rent a classroom after my lesson.”

Dortmund wins 1-0 but my enthusiasm is limited.

~~~

I met Cassandra at another event: Spanking Court, Cassandra was my punisher at that event. After my punishment, she pressed a card inconspicuously into my hand. I called her, we went for a drink and so we got together.

After we were together, I asked her why she had given me her phone number and if she did that often. She said no, I was the first event participant she'd given it to.

“You exuded a mixture of strength and uncertainty that I found attractive and besides, you have a damn pretty ass. It was definitely the right decision to give you my number.”

~~~

Of course, she spanks my pretty ass regularly. I want it that way and it turns me on. The good thing is that while her dominant inclination is part of her, nevertheless spanking is just a game for her. I can also talk about other things with her, we have similar music tastes and like the same bands. She also shares my love of horror movies. But most importantly, she's not trying to dominate our relationship.

We spend almost every weekend together and we are both chaotic as far as order is concerned. We do not care if the TV is covered with dust or if the dishes that have not been washed up and are stacked in the sink. The weekends with Casandra are relaxed and casual. Only during a spanking is it no longer relaxed and casual. Then she drives me to my limits, she dominates me.

“I want to see you suffering, otherwise I will not enjoy it, but I want you to be satisfied afterward. Otherwise, I would have failed,” she once explained to me after a spanking.

Yes, I'm satisfied, very satisfied. Therefore my enthusiasm to participate in the Spanking School is limited. I have a steady girlfriend who makes my fantasies come true. Well, I admit, after some red ass, it feels tempting to pay it back to Cassandra. Right at our first meeting, she told me that sometimes she is a bottom, but it takes a lot of time before she gives someone to leave to smack her ass. I will get this opportunity soon!

 

Cassandra

When we arrive at the hotel, I start to change my clothes; black trousers, black blouse, black jacket, and black lipstick. Maybe I should teach gothic instead of German History. When I come out of the bathroom, Fynn whistles appreciatively.

“Wow, you look really hot, babe.”

“You could have put on something a little more chic,” I reply to him. He has not changed and is wearing simple jeans and a hooded pullover.

“Sorry, forgot my school uniform, unfortunately,” he replies with an ironic grin.

“You’re a rebel, someone should teach you a lesson.”

“Do you really think so?” he asks me with a playful provocative voice.

Before he can react I give his butt a good smack. “Yes, I think so, what a pity that we have to go.”

“Ouch… bitch… I'll get you back for that later!”

I yawn demonstratively, “I just can't wait.”

Together we leave the hotel room. The playful friction with Fynn does me good, I feel more relaxed now and I'm glad he's here with me. Fynn parks the car in the school parking lot. It is actually a real school but it has been vacant for ten years. So far, our school games have always taken place in BDSM clubs with classrooms. I wonder how Carmen managed to rent a proper school for our event. She organizes the events for Arsch Events. Once again, I'm impressed by her organizational talent.

At the entrance, we show the security man our invitations. He explains how to get to the sports hall, where the champagne reception, which is a tradition before any Arsch Event, takes place. As we enter the sports hall, several participants welcome me immediately.

“Hi Cassandra, you look great.”

“Hey, Cassandra, really great outfit.”

“Hello, Cassandra, nice that my favorite teacher is finally here.”

My popularity keeps surprising me, I'm not kind at all when I slip into the teaching role, I have caused many here much pain already. Nevertheless, I'm pleased the friendly welcome, I don't seem to be doing my thing too badly. “You're a real celebrity here,” says Fynn with a smile.

Fortunately, he is not a jealous type. I think he knows how it is with me. I love him and can imagine spending the rest of my life with him. Nevertheless. I would miss something important without these events. Fuck, I'm really happy to have found someone who can cope with it.

After we take a glass of champagne I see Carmen. she comes up to us and welcomes us joyfully.

“Hey, you two are now a couple, I've heard.”

“Yeah, right, I don't understand how Fynn puts up with me all the time',” I respond humbly.

“Oh, it could be worse,” Fynn smiles.

“Anyway, I'm glad that you two are now a couple since, as far as I know, this is the first time a relationship has been established through one of our events.”

“How did you actually manage to rent a real school for the event?” I change the subject, love talk is not my thing.

“The former school director is a bottom and event participant, he is allowed to participate without paying.”

“Fuck, what men do for a red ass is really amazing,” I say.

Carmen and I laugh, only Fynn looks a bit confused.

Carmen then picks up a key from her purse, “Oh yes, here is your key for later, room 1408. You also have one who cannot get enough, right?”

“Actually, it's the other way round,” says Fynn in a firm voice, which falters as he sees the look on my face.

 

 

Fynn

Cassandra discusses some organizational things with Carmen since I'm not supposed to notice the details. She has already instructed me to sit in the classroom. I feel like a fucking slave. Cassandra is probably pissed because I let out our little secret, otherwise she would not have sent me away. Actually, I did not want to reveal it, since I know that Cassandra is feeling uncomfortable, but Carmen's assumption that I could not get enough, I just did not want to admit.

I enter the classroom, some students are already sitting at their assigned places. I look for the table on which table my first name stands. Cassandra has explained to me that it is helpful for them to differentiate individual students. Each participant has to complete a questionnaire before the event.

Strokes with trousers, underwear or bare bottom?

Punishment in the classroom or individually in the rector's office?

Are there any taboos?

These are some questions from the questionnaire.

My table is in the middle row, left corner. Right next to me sits a blonde woman dressed as a schoolgirl in a school uniform and red skirt.

“Hello,” I say uncertainly.

“Hey, you're the boyfriend of Cassandra?” she asks enthusiastically.

“Holy shit, I'm so well known? But yes, it's true, Cassandra is my girlfriend.”

She begins to question me, how long we have been a couple, how we became a couple, etcetera… I answer her questions as laconically as possible. I would like to tell her that she should leave me alone, but I can't bring myself to.

After the class has filled and all sixteen students are sitting in their seats, Cassandra finally enters the classroom. She writes her name on the blackboard:

Miss Dark

Then she turns around and greets the school class: “Hello children, I’m Miss Dark, I think you know why you are here? Your previous grades in German History were shitty. I know there are different reasons: Some of you are constantly skipping school, some don't listen in class and some of you are just lazy.”

A student, he looks like he's over thirty years old, puts his hand up. Cassandra points at him and asks him what he wants.

“You should not say shitty, Miss Dark. I do not think that sounds like a teacher,” he tries to correct her.

A few students and I laugh, Cassandra laughs too. Then she gets serious:

“Who gives you the right to tell me what to say and what not to say? Besides, your language is highly unacceptable. Since you are so dissatisfied with my lessons, I must send you to the Rector's office for punishment.” Cassandra fills out a piece of paper, gives it to the student and sends him away.

“Does anyone else have a fucking problem with me?”

The school class remains silent.

“I thought so. I have prepared a test with various questions. You have thirty minutes to answer the questions. Then I will ask you individually, in no particular order for your answers. There is a penalty point for every wrong answer. Should I notice that you are copying or whispering there will be five penalty points at once. Every penalty point will have painful consequences. Are there any other questions?”

Nobody asks a question, so Cassandra passes the test on to us. There are more than ten pages, all multiple choice questions to tick. There are five to ten different answer options per question, some questions are quite simple:

In which year did Gerhard Schröder take up the office of Federal Chancellor?

Everyone knows Gerhard Schröder took up the office of Chancellor in 1998.

However, there are enough questions that I can only guess:

What is the original meaning of the name of the city of Munich?

I'm just ticking something at random.

As Cassandra is just looking away, my table neighbor whispers:

“What is the answer at 8c?” I do not react.

Cassandra seems to have heard something, she writes our two names on the board and makes five dashes.

“I didn't do anything,” I say off the top of my head.

“Who permitted you to speak? Somebody needs a lesson. Come to the front, right now!” she commands me in a stern tone.

Knowing what to expect right away, I get up and go to Cassandra. She pushes her chair back a bit. When I stand in front of her, she winks at me encouragingly. She probably wants to show me that everything is fine between us.

CrystalFlirt
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CrystalFlirt

“Down pants and underpants and then bend over my knee!”

I obey.

“Nice that my first victim of the day is you. Sorry by the way that I reacted so bitchy earlier on. I love you.”

Before I realize what she just said, her hand lands on my butt. As far as I know, all eyes are on us, no one is still interested in the test. Cassandra's hand spanking is getting more violent and at some point, I cannot stand it anymore and I try to protect my butt with my hand. Which of course does not help, she takes my hand and fixes it on my back and just keeps going.

After about two minutes she lets me up and after I pull up my pants again she hugs and kisses me, which catches me by surprise.

“Sorry again about earlier,” she says after we finally get out of our embrace.

“Do I get the same treatment?” asks a student, I estimate him to be about twenty.

Back in my seat, I watch him getting a red ass. However, he does not get a kiss. After that, my table neighbor is also called to the front, because she laughed rather maliciously several times. With satisfaction, I watch her cry in exaggeration while her bottom turns red. Fuck, what a beautiful sight, but I should continue with the test, otherwise, the threatened consequences will be really uncomfortable.

Just before the time runs out, I tick the last answer. For anyone to get everything right is about as likely as a jackpot in the lottery because the questions are far too complex and difficult. I will certainly get a few penalty points, but that is the idea of the test. The people attending an event like this want to be punished for something. I feel good, after the kiss, I'm even looking forward to the punishment.

“So, the time is over, we now come to the marking of the individual questions. When I call you, you just call me the letter you've ticked off. Understand?”

Some students nod.

“Robert: 1a?“

“C.“

“Right. Vanessa: 1b?“

“E.”

“The wrong B is the right solution. Penalty point!“

So the individual questions are processed one after the other. Most questions that have been asked, I answered correctly, only three times I'm wrong, but due to the arbitrary five penalty points before, I Have 8 penalty points. The students who prefer to be punished individually in the rector's office get a note from Cassandra and are sent away. Nine students are left, including me.

“Vanessa, you are the first. Please come forward.”

A young woman in normal everyday clothes gets up. She is at most eighteen or nineteen years old and may even go to college in real life. She seems to be breathing a bit heavily and her hands are constantly fidgeting. Cassandra notices her uncertainty. Softly she talks to the young woman, then Vanessa nods confirming that she is ready.

Cassandra tells her to pull down her trousers and bend over the teacher's desk. Red-faced with shame she obeys and bends over the teacher's desk revealing her sexy red panties. She has probably stated in the questionnaire that she does not want strokes on her bare bottom.

“For your seven penalty points, you will receive fourteen strokes, seven with the wooden ruler and seven with the paddle. After all, we want you to learn from your mistakes,” explains Cassandra, in her role as Miss Dark.

“Yes, Miss Dark.”

Cassandra starts: she takes a gentle swing and swats the ruler on Vanessa's butt. Vanessa moans briefly, but keeps herself otherwise brave. The other six strokes she bears bravely with a light groan but otherwise shows no emotion.

After a short break Cassandra picks up the paddle, without being prompted, Vanessa pulls down her panties and exposes her bare bottom.

What a hot ass, I think.

The other students apparently think the same. There are applause and appreciative whistles.

“Are you sure, that you want it that way?” asks Cassandra.

“Yes, Miss Dark,” Vanessa emphasizes with a strong voice, nevertheless, a touch of nervousness can be heard.

“Well, here's someone who is obviously quite remorseful. This will make the lesson much more effective.“ A lesson which Cassandra immediately puts into action.

I see and hear that Vanessa now feels the strokes much more. Cassandra increases the power from stroke to stroke. Vanessa screams and tries to dodge the strokes but has no chance. Cassandra is experienced enough and knows how far she can go without causing any serious harm. After it is over and Vanessa has calmed down, the two women hug. Vanessa thanks Cassandra, she smiles as she returns to her seat. She seems to have got exactly what she wanted.

I‘m called last. Since I have watched the other punishments, I know what I have to do. I pull my pants and boxer shorts down and lean over the teacher's desk.

“Well, you seem to know how it works. You have eight penalty points. You get sixteen strokes, eight with the wooden ruler and eight with the cane.”

The strokes with the ruler she gets through quickly. I have no opportunity to breathe and my butt burns when she's done.

Shortly after, she holds the cane in her hand. “You will count each stroke, after each stroke you say: 'My performance in German history is shitty, I promise to improve.' Understand?”

“Yes, Miss Dark.”

A few seconds later, the cane cuts my butt,.I moan painfully.

“One, my performance in German history is shitty, I promise to improve.”

I manage to count all eight strokes, my butt burns like hell and yet I have a huge erection. Which certainly has not escaped Cassandra. Unfortunately, this is not the place to give me relief. Anyway, it'll probably be more fun to give Cassandra a lesson now.

Miss Dark's lesson is now over, but all the students who were present at the time of the punishment are still in the classroom. Cassandra sits in the front row on a student seat to talk a bit with the participants.

“Cassandra, I'll get some fresh air. See you in room 1408.”

She nods, expressionless.

 

 

Cassandra

Nervously I knock on the closed room door, on which a ROOM RESERVED sign hangs.

“Come in,” Fynn calls from the inside.

I open the door and enter the classroom.

“Hello Cassandra, I‘m Mister Evil, and as you know, you're here for detention.” He greets me and makes it clear that we are in a roleplay, even though Mister Evil was clearly inspired by my teacher name Miss Dark. Let's see how evil this Mister Evil really is.

He asks me to sit down. “So, if you'd like to explain to me why you are here?”

The gears in my head are working at full speed, I do not really like having to be so spontaneous but I want to play the game, give Fynn a good reason to punish me, he deserves it.

“Well, I came five minutes late today and ...”

“It was twenty minutes, Miss Schmidt told me.”

You fucking dumbass, don’t overdo it, I think, outraged.

“Yes, OK, I admit, it was actually twenty minutes, Then Miss Schmidt sent me out of the classroom for the rest of her lesson and I called her a stupid cunt.”

“As I've heard, this is not the first time you have abused your teachers and you have appeared several times late in class,” says Fynn, who gratefully plays along with what I tell him.

“Yes, but for the other times, I've already been punished with detention. Do I have to write an essay again to reflect on my bad behavior?” I cross my arms and look at him provocatively.

“No, I have other punishment methods. I think it's time for you to get a real lesson that is memorable.”

“Do you think so?”

“Yes I think so,” he shoves a chair in the middle of the room and sits down. “Come here!”

“No, you have to come and get me if you really want to punish me,” I challenge him, I don't want to make it too easy for him, he doesn't deserve it.

First, he looks at me a bit confused, and then he understands. He comes resolutely to me, grabs me with both arms and tries to pull me to the chair. I defend myself but try not to use so much power as to stop him completely. After a struggle, he manages to drag me to the chair, sits down and pulls me over his knee and pulls my trousers down and then the black thong.

“For your resistance, you will first receive an extensive hand spanking. After that, we will dedicate ourselves to your other sins.”

Shortly thereafter, he begins to smack with his hand on my butt, at first he is still careful, increasing his smacks more and more. I try to escape from my predicament, but he has a firm grip on me. Suddenly he stops.

“Is everything OK?” he asks worriedly.

“Yes, everything is fine, if it gets too hard for me, I'll say.”

He understands and immediately smacks his hand back on my butt, always alternately left and right. I had completely forgotten how painful a good hand spanking for a bottom can be.

Afterward, he creams my butt, the cream feels good, but my butt burns like hell. Fynn has definitely learned from me. He tells me to stand me in the corner.

“You will fold your hands behind the back of your head you will not touch your ass and you will leave your position only when I tell you. Otherwise, there will be consequences.”

Shit, I did not think he could be so dominant. His words turn me on and I feel like I'm getting wet between my legs.

Arriving in the corner, I begin to rub playfully over my butt. Will he keep his promise and will there really be consequences?

“Three cane strokes!” he says with a stern voice.

“Fuck you!”

“Six cane strokes! If I were you, I'd not do anything else stupid otherwise there will be big trouble.”

I also think that I have got into enough trouble.

“Come here,” he calls me after about ten minutes. “Lie over the chair, for coming twenty minutes late in this morning, you will receive twenty belt swats.”

I love the belt, but only if I have it in my own hands. I have also often tormented Fynn with it. With a queasy feeling, I lie down over the chair. Shortly afterward, the belt swats on my butt.

“Ouch.”

Shit, that is hurt. After a few more smacks, it's finally over with my self-control. I moan and scream and still, I get wet between my legs. After the last smack, I breathe a sigh of relief.

Again, Fynn creams my butt, which is sorely needed. His hand touches my pussy, he gently strokes my wet labia.

“Corner or continue?” asks Fynn.

“Continue with this…“

He takes his hand away and says with a sadistic undertone, “You would like that, but this is a punishment, not a reward.”

You're a son of a bitch, I think frustrated. Fortunately, he cannot hear my thoughts. I tell Fynn that I'm ready. Maybe a break would be better, but I want to get it over with now.

“Bend over the teacher's desk. For insulting Miss Schmidt, you get ten swats with the wooden ruler.”

The swats with the ruler are much more pleasant compared to the belt. I can even enjoy it a bit. Pity that after ten swats, it was over.

“Because you were disobedient, you earned six strokes with the cane. You will count every stroke, after every stroke you say: 'I'm sorry I disobeyed you, Mister Evil.'”

Fynn swings the cane back and forth several times until the cane cuts my butt.

I moan with pain, “One, I'm sorry I disobeyed you, Mister Evil.”

Every stroke hurts like hell. Nevertheless, I try to count each stroke. Somehow, I have survived it without additional penalties to handle.

My burning butt is creamed again. Even though my butt burns, I am incredibly sexually excited.

“It is over?” I ask Fynn after he distributes the cream on my ass.

He nods.

I take off my shoes and get out of my pulled down trousers.

“I think now I have earned a reward.”

Published 
Written by Schattenwaechter
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments