Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

First Offense

"A young man discovers a whole new world while briefly incarcerated."

20
5 Comments 5
14.0k Views 14.0k
1.6k words 1.6k words


Ricardo was 27 and had spent a third of his life in custody, the first four years in juvenile detention and five of the last nine years behind bars. But he was lucky in one respect; he had only been in city and county jails, never in state prison, so far. This time he had been locked up for eighteen months.

Felipe was nineteen, and this was the first time he had been incarcerated, and he was scared shitless. He had joined a gang when he was thirteen, partly because he wanted to belong, to have a family, for companionship, and partly because he wanted to be a tough guy, but he wasn’t. He was a frightened teenager who was suddenly all alone.

Ricardo was happy when Felipe had been put into his cell. He was a homeboy, from Ricardo’s old barrio, someone he could relate to. He wanted to make a friend of him, but a subservient one. He knew just how much to do to make Felipe feel welcome, secure, protected and at the same time intimidated. To him Felipe seemed younger than his nineteen years, and there was no bravado there.

At this time there were no other inmates in the small unit where they were housed, so at night the guards didn’t bother to check on them often. Ricardo was never sure how many guards there were, sometimes there appeared to be two and at other times only one.

In his mind he could imagine them in a threadbare office. If there were two then they were drinking coffee and eating doughnuts and watching TV, probably porn. If there was only one he was asleep with his head on the desk. Or maybe he had an old sofa to stretch out on, his hand on his gun ready for action, but dead to the world.

It was never completely dark in the cell. There were low wattage lights in the passageways that were always on, even after lights out. Tonight it was late, but all the lights were still burning. Ricardo was on edge. He liked sex, but he hadn’t had any since three months before he ended up here.

Tonight was one of those times when he was burning up inside. He couldn’t keep still and kept pacing back and forth like a caged animal. Just walking around made his cock semi-hard. He looked at Felipe, who was lying on his back in his bunk.

Ricardo wasn’t bad looking, but he had a hard look, partly in his eyes. The faint hint of acne scars on his cheeks plus the required tattoos made him seem menacing. He'd had a strong body, but the years of sitting in cells and jail food had taken their toll and it had lost its tone. Felipe was a good-looking kid, tall and thin but muscular, with a smooth body and a smaller waist and narrower hips than Ricardo.

Felipe turned so he was facing the wall and with one hand on his crotch gently squeezed his cock.

Ricardo said, “Damn, I’m horny as hell.”

Felipe didn’t respond. Ricardo walked over to Felipe’s cot and was standing by Felipe’s head.

He asked, “Are you horny too?”

Felipe turned his head and looked up at Ricardo. Ricardo used his chin to indicate Felipe’s hand and cock.

Felipe was a virgin. He’d never had sex with anyone, but he smiled a shy smile and answered, “Yeah, I guess so.”

Ricardo said, “My balls are so full of cum they’re about to burst. I’d sure as hell like somebody to suck my cock. How ‘bout you?”

Felipe had turned back toward the wall but now turned and looked back up at Ricardo. “How about me, what?”

“How about you suck my cock?”

Ricardo had unsnapped his orange pants and let them fall to his ankles. He pulled his now almost fully erect cock out of the slit in his boxers. Panic clutched at Felipe. Was what he had been frightened of about to happen? Was his protector turning on him? Was this to be the first time for something he had been dreading? He wanted to be Ricardo’s friend, but he was terrified of him. He didn’t want to do anything to offend or anger him. He looked at Ricardo’s large cock just inches from his face and back up into Ricardo’s eyes.

Ricardo leaned forward, putting one hand on the wall to support himself, and with the other hand moved his cockhead back and forth over Felipe’s lips.

“Open your mouth. Take my cock. Yeah, like that.”

He pushed his erect cock into Felipe’s mouth and began a fucking motion.

“Yeah, that feels good.

Samanta_lov
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Samanta_lov

Suck on it. Suck it good.”

Felipe’s mind was in a whirl. He wasn’t sure if what was happening was real, but at the same time knew it was. This was the first cock he’d ever had in his mouth. He also was aware his cock was fully hard. He shoved his hand under the waistband of his pants and squeezed his cock.

Ricardo said, “Yeah, play with your cock. Take it out. Let me see what you’ve got.”

Felipe unsnapped and unzipped his pants and pushed them down below his balls, freeing his cock. He started jacking it to the rhythm of Ricardo fucking his mouth, and he got into the rhythm, moving his head up and down on Ricardo’s cock.

Ricardo reached down and unbuttoned Felipe’s shirt and ran his hand over his stomach and up to his chest, fingering his nipples. He then moved his hand down and replaced Felipe’s hand with his own, jacking Felipe's cock. Felipe had no idea that someone else’s hand on his cock could feel so good.

It had been about ten minutes after pushing his cock into Felipe’s mouth when Ricardo moved, his pants still around his ankles and his cock protruding from his boxers, and awkwardly climbed onto the cot with his knees on each side of Felipe’s head. He leaned forward and took Felipe’s cock in his mouth and proceeded to suck Felipe’s cock while fucking his in and out of Felipe’s mouth.

Felipe’s mind and body were on fire. He’d never had his cock sucked before. Felipe’s cock was as long as Ricardo’s but not as big around. They were both uncut, but Felipe’s foreskin completely covered the head of his cock and formed a small nipple. Ricardo sucked on that nipple and then slid all the way down until his lips were at the base of Felipe’s cock. He then sucked as hard as he could as he came back up, forming the nipple again. He sucked it and then pulled the foreskin back and ran his tongue around and over the sensitive head. He would lick up and down and then engulf the entire cock with his mouth, going up and down slowly and then picking up speed.

Felipe had lost all concept of time and couldn’t have said if three or thirty minutes had passed.

Ricardo struggled to his feet and kicked out of his pants and pulled off his boxers. He went to the foot of the cot and took hold of the cuffs of Felipe’s pants and pulled them and his shorts off. He then climbed onto the cot and after sucking Felipe’s cock and getting it covered with his spit he straddled Felipe, took Felipe’s cock in his hand and lined it up with his own asshole. Slowly he lowered his body so that Felipe’s cock pushed past his sphincter and entered his ass. He slid down until he was sitting on Felipe, Felipe’s cock all the way in him. Putting his hands on Felipe’s waist he rose up and lowered himself repeatedly.

Felipe watched him, looking at his strong body, the expression on his face, his cock bobbing up and down hitting Felipe’s stomach. He couldn’t believe the warmth his cock felt from Ricardo’s hot ass.

After another several unknown minutes, Ricardo got off and told Felipe to stand up. Felipe removed his shirt and Ricardo pulled his own T-shirt off, lay back across Felipe’s cot and grasping his legs behind his knees, pulled them up so his ass was pointing up directly at Felipe’s cock.

“Fuck me homeboy. Fuck my ass.”

Felipe stepped forward and pushed his cock back into Ricardo’s waiting ass. Now he knew what to do, and started fucking.

“Yeah man, do it. Fuck me hard. Come on, harder. Harder.”

Felipe held onto Ricardo’s ankles and pounded him as hard as he could, until his thrusts turned into spastic jabs as the cum started erupting from his balls.

“Yeah, bro. Cum in my ass, fill my ass with your cum.”

When he knew he had no more to give, Felipe slipped his cock from Ricardo’s ass and stepped back. Ricardo got off the cot and fell onto his knees and took Felipe’s ball sac into his mouth, sucking and licking it as he frantically jacked his cock. The taste of Felipe’s sweaty balls, the feel of Felipe’s still hard cock rubbing against his forehead and the feel of Felipe’s cum oozing from his ass brought him the anticipated climax and as he continued jacking his cock his cum splattered onto his thighs, Felipe’s feet and the cement floor.

At that moment Felipe felt a power he’d never felt before. He had never felt stronger, more powerful, more in control. Life was good!

Published 
Written by spinneroftales
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments