Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Jaden Submits

"Jaden is disciplined by Alexis, with Valentine and Velvet watching"

10
1 Comment 1
13.0k Views 13.0k
4.4k words 4.4k words

Author's Notes

"This is the last chapter currently"

Jaden maintained strict disciplinary control over her step-mum and two sisters, enforcing all of the rules and boundaries set for them. It was now pretty much constant that twenty-year-old Alexis was spanked twice a week, twenty-three-year-old Velvet was spanked three times each two weeks, while Valentine, her step-mum, was spanked once a week.

The offences were varied, but Jaden, who was the youngest at sixteen-years-old, operated a strict no second chance rule, which everyone agreed was the right strategy to achieve the desired compliance.

However, during the third week, Jaden knew she had failed herself in a major rule regarding curfews. She had set her own at eleven o’clock, which was the earliest of everyone, but had forgotten to leave on time as the raffle hadn’t yet been drawn and the first prize was tickets to the theatre for a show that she really wanted to see. It was only when she looked at her watch after the draw was completed that she saw that she was going to be late home.

Jaden caught a cab, which was much more expensive than the bus, in a bid to at least get home as soon after her curfew as she could. As she walked up the pathway she glanced at her watch and saw she was still going to be twenty-seven minutes late. She grimaced as she recalled that Valentine was spanked just two days earlier when she was late for her curfew, even though it was two o’clock in the morning. The house has an external CCTV system which records automatically, and so Valentine being late was easily discovered the following day when Jaden checked.

However, on the same basis, she knew that even if the others were out, the proof of her being late home could not be destroyed. Jaden unlocked the front door, took a deep breath, and walked in. Her worst fears were realised when Valentine Velvet and Alexis were in the hallway, with their arms folded, and each looked cross.

Alexis was the first to speak. “You are late, Jaden,” she said abruptly.

Jaden blushed as she replied, “Yes, sorry everyone,” as she looked with sorrowful eyes from one to the other.

Alexis was feeling smug as she continued, “I don’t think sorry worked for us, did it?”

Jaden knew that was right. “I know,” she said still blushing and now looking at the floor, increasingly sure where this might lead. After all, whilst she had been put in charge, there had not been any release for her if she broke the rules.

Alexis continued. “We have discussed what should happen.” She looked at the other two and added, “The three of us.”

Jaden was feeling even more uneasy, but didn’t say anything as she felt any attempt at defending her breach of the curfew rule would allow the others to argue against being disciplined in future.

In fact, Alexis was disappointed that Jaden didn’t argue that she was a special case as she and the others were ready to refute any attempt of that kind, for exactly that reason.

Alexis still pressed forward with the agreed decision. “So, Jaden, you accept that you deserve to be spanked and caned for your breach?”

Jaden wasn’t happy about it, but knew that she would have to suffer the spanking to ensure her control remained afterwards. “I do accept it, Alexis,” Jaden reluctantly agreed. She was wearing her favourite sleeveless blue dress with white circles and knew she would very soon be lifting it up above her waist and pushing her knickers down to her ankles. It was summertime and so she had bare legs so wouldn’t need to worry about any tights. Then she reminded herself that, more likely, she would be undressing completely as she spanked the others when they were naked.

Valentine then said, “The decision is that Alexis should deal with you, being the next youngest but also the next most responsible of the three of us.” Valentine and Velvet blushed at the admission but both knew that if Jaden wasn’t there they would give disciplinary control to Alexis.

Jaden grimaced, as she had expected Valentine to deal with her with her, preferring her step-mum’s lap to her sisters. However, she knew she couldn’t be the one to choose because that could also lead to her losing her undisputed authority over the others.

Alexis smirked as she saw how Jaden was struggling with the decision. She, and the others, really hoped that it would lead Jaden to object, but were again disappointed by Jaden’s strength of character.

Alexis ordered, “You will have to be naked for your punishment, just as we are when you discipline us.” After a moment she added sternly, “You will address us all as ma’am until your caning is over. Understood, girl?”

Jaden winced but replied, “Yes, ma’am.” She then took a deep breath and forced herself to accept that she would have to undress. She wasn’t overly concerned as she had been naked in front of them all as recently as last week when they were all in the same changing room to go swimming, and had showers together in the communal shower area afterwards. Of course, it would be different with only her naked this time, but, again, she told herself that she would have to suffer the humiliation of not just a spanking and caning, but taking it all when she was naked.

Alexis Velvet and Valentine looked at each other which Jaden saw as their acceptance that she wasn’t going to argue, which made her feel a lot better about the pain that she was about to receive.

Alexis glared at Jaden, and ordered, “Go into the living room and stand by the dining table.”

Jaden walked into the living room and heard the others follow her as she went over to the dining table. She immediately saw the spanking chair turned in to the room, and as she got closer she saw the wooden-backed hairbrush and the cane on the dining table. She realised she had not been told what her punishment was going to be, and assumed it was the standard for missing curfew by up to thirty minutes of a bare bottom hand spanking and with the hairbrush, and twelve strokes of the cane.

Jaden stopped by the chair and Alexis walked past her and sat on the chair, folding her arms and her legs. Jaden focussed on her clothing and saw that she was wearing a red vest top and very tight very short cotton shorts with bare legs, and knew her bare tummy would be lying across Alexis’s bare thighs. She knew the clothes were very similar to those she normally wore when spanking the others and so wasn’t surprised.

Alexis looked stern as she ordered, “Get undressed.”

Jaden grimaced but immediately slipped her dress down her arms and then down to towards the floor, stepping out of it, folding it, and put it on another chair. She slipped her arms behind her back and unclipped her bra letting the straps slide down her arms, catching them, and placed the bra on top of her dress. Finally, she edged her thumbs inside the elastic of her knickers, pushed them downwards, stepped out of them, and placed them neatly on top of other clothes.

Fully undressed, Jaden turned and faced Alexis and subconsciously tried to cover her breasts with one arm and her hair mound with her other hand.

Alexis smirked at Jaden’s embarrassment at being naked and ordered, “Fold your arms behind your back, or twelve strokes becomes eighteen.”

Jaden immediately did as she was told accepting she had no entitlement to personal modesty, but, on the plus side, knew now she was going to get twelve strokes of the cane. She did remember to be respectful, and once her arms were folded behind her, said, “Sorry, ma’am.”

Jaden noticed that Alexis glanced at Valentine and Velvet but Jaden kept her eyes steadfastly on Alexis, knowing she was the one in charge right then. She stood still with her arms folded behind her back and waited for instructions from Alexis.

Alexis let Jaden suffer for a few more moments before ordering, “Get across my lap, girl.”

Jaden stepped forward immediately and, placing one hand on the far side of the seat, brushing her arm against Alexis’s thigh, she eased herself downwards catching her descent with her other hand on the floor, and quickly brought the first hand down to the floor before lowering her full weight on to Alexis’s lap.

Alexis allowed Jaden a few moments to settle before placing her palm on her bare bottom cheeks, and demanding, “Tell me why you have earned this punishment, girl.”

Jaden remained respectful. “I missed my curfew, ma’am. Sorry, ma’am.”

Alexis said sternly, “Exactly, my girl. So, as your punishment, you will be getting a hand spanking, twenty-four spanks with the hairbrush, and twelve strokes of the cane. Don’t forget to count the spanks with the hairbrush and the cane. Understood, my girl,”

Jaden was again respectful. “Yes, ma’am, understood.” She was now fully reconciled to the punishment, and focussed on the close-up view of Alexis’s upside down legs as well as the two pairs of legs standing just a foot away from her face, which she knew belonged to her step-mum and sister. However, it told her that she was right to have the two women not being spanked stand close to the one being spanked as additional humiliation. Indeed, she reckoned this punishment would reinforce a lot of her views about spanking her step-mum and sisters.

Alexis rubbed Jaden’s bare bottom and was getting ready to give her younger sister as good a spanking as she had given her so many times already. She smiled at Valentine and Velvet, then raised her hand and brought it down hard on Jaden’s far bottom cheek. She watched the bottom cheek surrender to her hand and bounce back, but she had of course seen that so many times when watching Jaden spank Valentine and Velvet. Without waiting, she proceeded to land spank after spank on alternate bottom cheeks and enjoyed watching them turn deeper and deeper shades of red.

Jaden winced after only a few spanks and knew she would be unable to cope with the full punishment without yelping and crying and so wasn’t concerned that she had to squirm around on her sister’s lap and tense her legs as the pain intensified. She kept a watchful eye on Alexis’s leg muscles and saw them tense and knew that was how her own must look when she was spanking one of the others.

Alexis knew to progress the intensity of the spanking by spanking the same bottom cheek several times and then spank the other bottom cheek several times. As she did, so the bottom cheek being spanked turned ever deeper shades of red as it bounced and cascaded as each spank landed, and she saw Jaden tense her legs as they dangled closely to the floor. She also heard Jaden gasp louder and louder as the spanks continued and knew, from her own recent experience, that it showed that Jaden was beginning to struggle with the hand spanking, knowing the hairbrush and cane were both to come.

Jaden wasn’t holding any bad feelings against Alexis, or the others, as she had broken curfew. She did think that parents weren’t usually spanked when they broke any of the household rules they set, but knew that her position, as the youngest member but the one on charge, was different to most.

Alexis decided that both bottom cheeks were now red enough and stopped spanking and turned and picked up the hairbrush. She smirked as she looked at the back of Jaden’s head and leaned forward to show her the paddle side of the hairbrush. She waited for Jaden to look at the hairbrush before ordering, “Don’t forget to count, my girl.”

Jaden saw the hairbrush inches from her face and groaned, but answered, “Yes, ma’am,” She knew she was no different to the others and hated that horrid hairbrush, but also knew that it was an excellent implement for the job that needed doing.

Alexis again smiled at Valentine and Velvet as she rubbed the hairbrush in circles around Jaden’s bare reddened bottom cheeks, and when both nodded at her she raised the hairbrush and brought it down with a sharp thwack on Jaden’s far bottom cheek.

Jaden didn’t mind her bottom being rubbed with the hairbrush but was again watching the muscles in Alexis’s legs and, when she saw them tense, knew the hairbrush was on its way down towards her bottom. When it spanked down, Jaden reckoned she heard the thwack but it was immediately mixed with her own yelp. Again, she didn’t mind showing Alexis and the others that it hurt her as she had earned the spanking, but wasn’t looking forward to the next twenty-three spanks. On the plus side, she did remember to say, “One ma’am, sorry, ma’am, thank you, ma’am.”

Giathompson1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Giathompson1

Alexis smirked again at the pained sound of Jaden’s voice and happily proceeded to land spank after spank on alternate bottom cheeks, and waited for Jaden to count it out and apologise before giving the next one. That way, she told herself, she didn’t have to count the spanks.

Jaden knew that after just a few spanks her eyes were filling with tears and she found speaking more and more difficult. However, she forced herself as she wanted to look as strong as she could and knew the others always stopped apologising properly after about twelve of the spanks. The same happened to Jaden as she just couldn’t get through the spanking without crying, and knew she was also kicking her legs, and shaking her head, and breathing in and out through clenched teeth.

Alexis suddenly realised that Jaden wasn’t counting and in a panic looked up at Valentine, who, fortunately, had been counting and mouthed the number to Alexis. Feeling calmer, Alexis continued to land harder and harder spanks, just as she had seen Jaden do to the others, until the last of the twenty-four spanks was landed with as much power as she could muster. Jaden’s very pained howl told her it was a very hard spank, and she smiled at the sound.

Jaden was crying even after the spanks stopped raining down on her bottom and she knew her bottom was bound to be bruised all over, and there was still the cane to come.

As though knowing what Jaden would be thinking, Alexis ordered, “Get up, my girl, so your very naughty bottom can be caned.”

Jaden pushed herself off Alexis’s lap, and stood up. She so wanted to rub her bottom but knew that she mustn’t, and so held her arms in front of herself.

Alexis was sorry that Jaden didn’t try to rub her bottom but still ordered, “Put your hands on top of your head, my girl.”

Jaden did as she was told, less concerned that she was naked than with the stinging right across her bottom as she thought about the caning she was going to get in just a few moments time.

Alexis ordered, “Now bend over, my girl.”

Jaden stepped in front of the chair, saying, “Yes, ma’am,” and immediately bent over and grabbed each side of the chair. She knew to place her legs apart, and then drop her tummy and raise her head so that her bottom was sticking out as much as possible. She was again focused on her position of authority over the other three and wanted to show them that she accepted her punishment, just as they would have to do time and again once this was over.

Alexis picked up the cane and swished it twice as Jaden bent over and presented her red and bruised bottom. Alexis had suffered this punishment from Jaden so often, and she thought how sweet this revenge was. She also thought, however, that Jaden would no doubt get her revenge very soon, but not today, and so she might as well still cane her as hard as Jaden caned her and the others. She rubbed the cane from side to side across Jaden’s bottom and reminded her sternly, “Don’t forget to count, my girl.”

Jaden was calming herself down as she looked at the floor behind her and saw Alexis’s legs and as she heard her instruction replied, “Yes, ma’am.”

Alexis again glanced at Valentine and Velvet, and all three had seen how well Jaden was taking her punishment and had not argued. They had all hoped that Jaden would dissolve into blubbering pleading, but it wasn’t to be, and so settled for just watching her punishment. However, whilst looking at her step-mum and sister she thought that as they would be suffering from Jaden’s disciplinary control, that maybe they should also take this opportunity to cane Jaden. So, smirking, she said to Jaden as she continued to rub the cane back and forth across her red and bruised bottom cheeks, “In fact, girl, we will each give you four strokes,”

Valentine and Velvet both looked surprised, but then smiled, and nodded their agreement to Alexis.

Jaden gasped as she looked sideways at the legs of her step-mum and sister but knew she had no choice but to agree. So, as positively as possible, she said once again, “Yes, ma’am.”

Alexis smiled and winked at the others, and then focussed on where she was going to land the first stroke and knew from watching the others being caned that it should be about halfway down her bottom. She saw where she wanted to land the cane, pulled her arm back, and whipped the cane back down and saw it bite into Jaden’s bottom cheeks.

Jaden saw Alexis’s leg muscles tense and held her breath knowing the cane was on its way down towards her bottom. The next moment the cane bit into her bottom and the pain cascaded around her cheeks and her mouth dropped open and she gasped. However, intent on showing the others how to take their punishment, she said a gasping, “One, ma’am, thank you, ma’am.”

It took a good few seconds for the pain to settle and as she opened her eyes again and focussed on Alexis’s legs she saw they were already tense. The next moment the pain returned and was worse than the first stroke and she wiggled her bottom to try to cope with the pain, and again said, “Two, ma’am, thank you, ma’am.”

Alexis smiled at the two red welts that had developed on Jaden’s bottom but made sure that as soon as Jaden had counted the stroke and thanked her that she immediately gave her the next stroke, and enjoyed each apology.

Jaden struggled as she expected to do, and as each stroke landed she would strive to recover, albeit taking longer and longer each time. Each stroke was followed by a pained gasp, breathing in and out through clenched teeth, wiggling her bottom to try to shake the pain away, bending her knees or raising a leg, none of which helped her, of course, other than psychologically, but always followed that with her respectful counting and apology.

After the fourth stroke, there was a welcome break for Jaden as Alexis handed the cane to Valentine, who positioned herself and rubbed the cane back and forth over the red, bruised, and now welted bare bottom cheeks.

She then pulled her arm back and whipped the cane back downwards and watched the cane bite into Jaden’s bottom, bounce back outwards, and then watched the fifth welt appear, and enjoyed hearing Jaden’s pain-filled, “Five ma’am, thank you, ma’am,” as Jaden counted the stroke.

Valentine did the same for the next three strokes and listened to Jaden’s yelps getting louder and louder, her gasps of pain more acute, and her apology addressing her as ma’am a thrill to hear. However, she, like Alexis, knew it won’t be long before her own bottom was once again welted by Jaden.

Velvet took over and continued the caning and watched each new welt appear as she waited the few seconds for Jaden to recover enough to count and apologise, smiling as she heard Jaden say, “Nine ma’am, thank you, ma’am.” Velvet also made sure that each stroke was a hard one with the last stroke being the hardest and which got the best reaction as Jaden threw her head back, her mouth dropped open, she yelped before breathing in and out through clenched teeth, shook her head from side to side, and raised one leg. Only after all of those pain filled reactions did she hear Jaden count the twelfth stroke and give her twelfth apology of the caning.

Alexis winked again at the other two as they listened to Jaden crying as she remained bent over and savoured the sight of her reddened and bruised and welted bottom, before ordering, “You can get up, Jaden.”

Jaden took a few seconds but then eased herself up. She turned and looked at Alexis, who she still as the most senior of the three who had caned her, and asked whilst still sobbing, “May I rub please, ma’am?”

Alexis nodded and, as she did, watched Jaden’s hands rush to her bottom and rub furiously as she stepped from foot to foot.

Jaden was so relieved that her caning was over but told herself that the pain really was a good lesson and an incentive not to break any more rules. She took a while but the pain did settle down, and she asked, “May I go to the bathroom please, Alexis?” She deliberately reverted to using Alexis’s name rather than addressing her as ma’am as her punishment was over.

Alexis didn’t react to the change and said, “Of course, Jaden.”

Jaden went upstairs and looked at her bottom in the mirror and saw how red and bruised and welted it was, although very similar to how she turned the others bottoms when she dealt with them, so wasn’t surprised. She stood rubbing and squeezing her bottom cheeks, but knew she should go back downstairs to see the reaction from the others.

Jaden walked back into the living room and saw that the other three were chatting and wondered what about, especially as they were all blushing as they turned to look at her. However, first, she slipped her knickers back on, then her bra, and finally her sleeveless dress, and, looking at the others again, felt their equal, if not their superior.

Alexis spoke first, which Jaden found funny as she was the youngest of the three of them. Alexis was very clearly apologetic as she spoke. “We know we shouldn’t have disciplined you. When you were late we thought that we would use it to try to stop the discipline system. However, we now know we need it more than ever, and that, even though you are the youngest of us all you are clearly the most responsible and that you should not be disciplined if you break a rule. We need you to be in charge of us, and know you break the rules so rarely it hardly matters. We, on the other hand, break the rules so regularly. We get spanked once or twice a week under the, ‘No second chance,’ rule, and whilst we all hate being spanked and caned, before the discipline regime we used to break the rules three or four times a day. So, the regime has really worked for us because of you and we want you to continue to be strict with us but not worry if you break the rules.” After a moment Alexis smiled and added, “We all thank you, Jaden, for dealing with us and helping us to improve and need you to continue.”

Jaden looked from one to the other and saw them all smile and nod their heads. Well, it was certainly true that all three had improved markedly since the disciplinary regime had started. Not just that, but because the discipline was dispensed immediately, there were no long drawn out arguments and shouting matches, nor the tension that went with it. Instead, there was a spanking and caning and then the one who was punished apologised, and everyone was nice and friendly to each other again. It made for a far happier life for everyone than the one they had before they put Jaden in charge. No problem. I will continue and be as strict as before, although the spankings may need to get longer and be harder.”

All three blushed, glanced at each other, but turned to Jaden and each said, “I agree with you, and will accept your decisions every time.”

Jaden was delighted with how the evening had worked out. Jaden also realised that the decision to remove her from being disciplined enforced her control over the other three. She looked at her step-mum and sisters and saw them happily chatting and planning a shopping trip, which Jaden would go on as well and there would be no arguments or tetchiness, and they would bow to Jaden’s instructions, particularly when it was time to go home.

So, with all the trauma, Jaden was now even more firmly in control of her step-mum and older sisters, and knew she would continue to be as strict as ever. Jaden was sure that it won’t be long before they each break another rule, and she would ensure their bottoms were turned red, bruised, and welted, as many times as it was needed. Although the youngest, she remained in charge, and would be enforcing her disciplinary control for a long time to come.

 

Published 
Written by Peter242
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments