Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Jo And Lucy Go Into Business: Part 2.

"Jo and Lucy's business was going great, unlike their jobs. Should they go full time...?"

6
3 Comments 3
5.5k Views 5.5k
3.6k words 3.6k words

Jo and Lucy could not believe how well their business was going. Karen was now employed every weekend and got fifty pounds per day and was happy with it. After all, she had been sitting around at home complaining she had no money.

Jo thought she was not trying very hard to find work either. After all, Karen had finished college eighteen months ago and had a diploma in Business Studies. She had graduated with honours as well.

When Karen arrived for the fifth weekend, she spoke to the girls.

"You have got about five and half thousand pounds here," said Karen. "I had to take some of that money and go and buy a little safe to keep it in and then keep it locked up. I have also been keeping a record of every person who comes here, their offence, wherever it was their first offence and date, that sort of thing. A computer though would be far better, then I can give you a print out of each person before they come if it was their first offence, what they have been found guilty of and so on. You have a number of repeat bookings as well."

Both the girls stood there wide-eyed and their mouths hanging open.

"We have got how much?" said Lucy.

"I said about five and half thousand pounds," said Karen.

"I thought that was what you said," said Lucy. "I just did not think I had heard you right. So, what should we do with that money? I mean it can't just sit around here. I did not realise we had that much."

"I think you should open up a bank account for what you take here. Also, I would suggest that you get a card machine, so people can pay like that. Banks are always happy to put one in for you, it means possible more business for them," said Karen.

"Now, your advert," Karen continued. "I suggest making it a bit bigger, putting your hours of business in. One flat rate for the role-play and caning, your restrictions, like no under twenty one and no sexual activity. Then underneath it, put a picture of a person holding a cane, ready to swing it. How does that sound? The current advert is due to expire this week, so I can go down and make sure it goes in again and is changed," she added.

"You seem to know a lot about running a  business," said Lucy. "Is this the kind of thing you learnt at college?" she asked.

"Yes, it is," answered Karen.

"Is there anything else you need to make this business run well?" asked Jo. "Come to think of it, some of our canes are looking a bit the worse for wear already, a bit brittle and some splitting," she added.

"Are you keeping them moist?" asked Karen.

"Well no," said Jo. "Should we?"

"Well, you must," Karen said. "You see if you do, they will stay flexible for much longer and won't split as quickly. I suggest you get something like antiseptic wipes, to wipe them off after each time, and a sterile solution to keep them in overnight."

"Oh I see," said Jo. "How do you know all this?" she added.

"I know from watching and learning from porn channels," said Karen.

"KAREN! Really," said Lucy horrified. "You are just like your sister, you say whatever is on your mind, never mind if other people want to hear it. I mean, watching porn channels is one thing, many people do, but learning from those disgusting things and then admitting it, is quite another."

Jo, by now, was laughing out loud.

"Oh, there goes Lucy," she laughed, "showing her prudish side!!!"

So, the girls went shopping. Lucy went with Karen as she had a lot to carry. They came back with a computer, a small printer, and various bits of stationery. Also, they had changed the advert and made sure it went in again for five weeks. Karen had a lot of good ideas for making the business better.

Once Karen had set up, she handed Lucy a printout.

"This is your first customer, a Ms Davenport," said Karen. "She has been sent here by her Matron for bullying a junior nurse. While she is thirty, the junior nurse has just started, he is only eighteen and one of the few male nurses. The Matron has suggested five strokes of the cane, but we are welcome to use our discretion. The Matron has stressed that Ms Davenport must be taught a lesson." 

"Right," said Lucy. "Very interesting. Ms Davenport is due here in fifteen minutes, so I suggest we go and get changed."

 Ms Davenport arrived and Karen took her through all the formalities and what would happen. She told her to get herself undressed in the bathroom. She told her that only two people would be in the punishment room, Matron Armstrong and Sister Little. Karen stressed that she was only to speak when spoken to. She then led her into the punishment room.

"I am Sister Little and this lady here is Matron Armstrong, who will give your punishment," said Jo. "You have been sent to us by your Matron, because off your continued bullying of a junior male nurse is that correct?"

"Yes, it is," Ms Davenport answered.

"I see you have been making this poor nurse do all your running..." said Jo.

"Oh, come on, this is a joke," said Ms Davenport.

"Excuse me, but did I ask you to speak? Did our receptionist not tell you only to speak when spoken to? Would you like me to add an extra stroke for speaking out of turn? This is your first and only warning, next time I will be adding to your punishment," said Jo.

"Right, I shall continue," said Jo. "You have been making this poor nurse do all your running around, told him he risks his job if he doesn't and making sexual remarks to him. I believe he is not the most confident of people as well. You say things like and I quote, 'hey babe, get me a coffee, unquote, when you are on a break and sitting next to the coffee machine and he is working and busy. Also, and I quote again, 'Oh big boy, what is it you have down your trousers? Wouldn't you like me to bend for you so you can lose your virginity?' unquote. You have been shouting at this nurse, using and abusing him, until he is in tears. There is plenty more as well and this has been going on for about ten months.

Ms Davenport butted in, "This has now gone beyond a joke."

"Excuse me," said Jo, "Did I ask you to speak? I have not warned you before about speaking out of turn and what would happen in future if you did. It seems you took no notice of that warning so I will add a stroke on."

Se continued sternly, "I sentence you to six strokes of the cane, to be given with a medium adult cane. Your Matron recommended five strokes but said we are welcome to use our discretion. I have added one stroke for speaking out of turn. Your Matron has said that you are to report to her when you arrive for your shift tomorrow, with proof that you have been here and the punishment was carried out. We will provide that proof."

Ms Davenport looked at the spanking bench and the row of canes and suddenly did not feel so confident of herself.

Then she started to think. 'I was never caned at school, but plenty of people I know were. They all said, sure it hurt at the time and you had to be careful sitting down all day, but it was really nothing to be scared of or worried about.'

"Now, come with me over to the spanking bench, and I will strap you down. The person who is going to give your punishment is Matron Armstrong. You will address her as Matron at all times. Is that understood Ms Davenport?" said Jo.

"It is, Sister," said Ms Davenport, who by now was getting nervous and unsure of herself.

Jo asked Ms Davenport to bend over the spanking bench so she could strap her down.

"Ms Davenport is strapped down firmly, Matron," said Jo. "The punishment can begin."

Lucy fetched the cane and flexed it twice as well as giving it a few good swishes through the air.

She gave Ms Davenport's bottom two taps to get her aim. The cane came down, swish, thwack.

"FUCKING HELL!" shouted Ms Davenport, "That hurt."

"Excuse me," said Lucy. "We do not accept any foul language here. Next time I will be adding another stroke of the cane on to your already growing list. This is your first and final warning. Is that all understood?"

"Yes Matron, it is understood," said Ms Davenport.

Swish, thwack, as the cane hit.

"No, please I won't bully anymore," Said Ms Davenport.

"Four to go," said Lucy.

Swish, thwack the cane came down and hit Ms Davenport's bottom.

"FUCKING HELL! Shit, that hurt like hell," said Ms Davenport.

"Did I not warn you about that foul mouth of yours a minute ago, young lady, and what would happen if you opened it again? You don't seem to listen. So seven strokes it is then. Is that all understood ?"

"Yes Matron, I understand," said Ms Davenport.

"Good, four strokes to go then," said Lucy.

Each further stroke was met with cries of, "no please, I won't do it anymore," and, "I promise not to bully anybody again." The tears and Ms Davenport's mascara were now running down her face like rivers.

"One stroke to go," said Lucy.

 When the last stroke came, Ms Davenport was past screaming, as her tears and mascara were running down her face.

"Sister Little, please unstrap Ms Davenport," said Lucy.

"Ms Davenport," said Lucy, "please go and get changed now.".

"Sister," said Ms Davenport, "you said that you would provide evidence that I had been here, that I could give to my Matron?"

"You have that evidence," said Lucy, "it is the seven stripes across your bottom. They will still be there for a while."

"Karen," said Lucy. "Phone Matron Taplow at Collingford hospital and tell her Ms Davenport has been here. Tell her we took her advice about the five strokes, but because of continual speaking out of turn and very bad language, it was increased to seven. Tell her also that we did warn her on both accounts before increasing the number of strokes."

~~~

"I wonder how Jo and Lucy are getting on with their business?" said Dave, one day as they were sitting in a bar having a drink. "We have not seen them for two weeks now, because of our bloody shifts."

SkinnyhotFantasyTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SkinnyhotFantasyTS

Then they heard a noise coming from a table over in the far corner.

"Oh no, it is that bloody officer John Smith," said James. "He has got the biggest, loudest mouth I know, and most of the time, just plain rubbish is coming out of it."

"Call him here," said Dave.

"What is it that you all find so funny?" asked James.

"Some slappers have opened up their own caning business in town," said John. "We have got their advert there and having a laugh at it."

"What advert is that?" said James.

"Here, I will show you," John said.

He bought the advert over to Dave and James and they saw that it was Lucy and Jo's advert. It was like a red rag to a bull, but they managed to control themselves.

"I mean," said John, "how well can a woman cane?"

"Well," said Dave, "the policewomen at the station do a good job of it. I know I have witnessed them and would not like to be on the receiving end of that cane."

"So why do you not try them out"? asked Dave.

"You mean to go there, get caned for fun, to see how good they are?"

"That is exactly what we mean, "said Dave. "Or are you too chicken to go?"

"No, of course, I am not too chicken," said John.

"Okay then, so make an appointment and go. You are off next weekend and the advert says they only work weekends."

"What must I tell them? They say they want a reason so they can organise their role play," asked John.

"We will think of something, probably before we finish here," said James.

So Dave and James had a think and came up with a story for John.

"Call him back here and tell him," said Dave.

"Right, here is your story. You are a private in the army who is cheating your partner, she has caught you three times, shagging three different slappers, and each time she takes you back. This time though is the last time. Either you come here and get caned, and hopefully learn your lesson or that is it, she is finished with you. We will get a woman to phone for you."

"Okay," said John. "Go for it, it should be a good laugh. A woman caning, yeah, sure. Be the best one hundred and fifteen pounds I have spent in a long time. These sergeants who cane at the station have all had the training to do it, as well as being witnesses."

So Dave and James made the arrangements for John. All he had to do was turn up. They knew how Lucy and Jo could cane from the practice swings they took on them and most likely had got better at it.

"You go at three pm next Saturday. All the arrangements have been made for you." Dave told John the next day. "Oh, one other thing, we want to see how it went, not just have you tell us, okay?"

So Saturday came and John went. He was happy and believed he would have a good time and a laugh. Little did he know who had taught the girls.

"You have a private John Smith next," said Karen. "Here is the printout of his offences."

"I see," said Jo who was going to do the caning. "Well, we shall teach him a lesson not to cheat?"

John arrived and was taken through all the formalities and told where to get changed. He was told there would be two people in the caning room, a Sergeant Armstrong and a Corporal Little.

"Get changed?" said John.

"Yes," said Karen. "Behind the bathroom door, you will find a robe, like a hospital robe. Take all your clothes off and put that on."

"Oh, okay," said John, who had not been expecting that at all.

John was shown into the caning room.

"I see you have been cheating on your partner," said Lucy. "Is that correct?"

"Yea," replied John.

"YES, WHO?" shouted Lucy. "When you address a senior officer you will stand to attention, address them by rank and with respect. Any more insubordination from you, Private, and I will be adding to the number of strokes of the cane you receive. Is that understood?"

"I understand, Sergeant, and yes it is true that I have been cheating on my partner."

'Wow,' thought John, 'these girls role-play well. When it comes to the caning though, I will be thinking to myself, has the cane come down or not.'

"Good. I have here that you have been cheating on your partner She has caught you on three occasions, having sexual intercourse with three different women. The poor woman has taken you back twice, but this time she has said that unless you come here and hopefully learn your lesson, she will not. This woman most love you a lot. My personal opinion is that if I caught you once I would have kicked you out, but that is my personal opinion. I am going to pass sentence now."

Lucy continued, "You will receive four strokes of the cane. Three for each occasion that you were unfaithful and one for actually getting caught. You are lucky I am feeling lenient and not making it one stroke for each occasion you were caught. The strokes will be given with the repeat offender cane. Move over to the spanking bench now, so that I can restrain you. You will receive your punishment from Corporal Little."

"Private Smith is restrained," said Lucy. "The punishment can begin."

"Right," said Jo, fetching the repeat offender cane.

She gave it a few swishes through the air and flexed it a few times.

"Right, Private Smith, let us do our best to teach you not to cheat on your poor partner," said Jo. "Four strokes it is, I believe Sergeant Armstrong sentenced you to."

The first stroke came down with no warning.

"Please, no," cried John. "I won't cheat anymore."

A welt appeared straight away on Private Smith's bottom.

"Three to go, Private Smith," Jo said.

The next three were all met with cries of, "no please, I won't do it again," and, "no, please stop."

John had four welts on his bottom, which were proof to his partner that he had been there.

"So, how did it go,?" asked James the next day when they were in the bar. They noticed that John was standing all the time.

"I take back everything I said about those women. They are not just two slappers who have opened a business thinking that it would be easy money, they really know how to cane. Why do you think I am standing, not sitting here?"

Dave and James were both smiling now.

"Well show us the end result, then," said James.

So they all went into the toilet and John took down his trousers and underwear, to reveal the four thick welts he had across his ass.

"Ouch," said James. "That must have hurt like hell!"

"It did," said John. "Those women were good at role-play as well. One was dressed as a Corporal and the other as a Sergeant. It was the Corporal who did that. Corporal Little, I think her name was. The one who read out the charges and gave the sentence was Sergeant Armstrong."

"Oh," said Dave. "It looks like Jo has got very good at it."

"You know her then?" said John. "Have you been canned as well?"

"No, I have not. She is my girlfriend. Sergeant Armstrong, that's Lucy, is James girlfriend. That is why when you referred to them as two slappers, we saw red and then pushed you to go. You see we taught them to cane properly," laughed Dave.

"You bastards," said John. "So you knew all along what was going to happen."

~~~

"Oh, Lucy," Karen called. "I have called Matron Taplow and told her that Ms Davenport has been here. I told her that we took her advice on the five strokes, but because of the continued speaking out of turn and swearing, which is was warned about on both occasions, it was increased to seven strokes. She was very happy and said that although Ms Davenport is a very good nurse, she is also a known trouble maker, a bully, is dominating and pushes people around. Teasing, she knows happens and she accepts that, but not bullying. Despite having repeated warnings she has carried on. She also added, that she hoped she would not get any further trouble from her and Ms Davenport has been told to report to her and she will say that she wants to see the evidence that she was here."

~~~

Both couples were sitting in Jo and Lucy's lounge having a drink and relaxing.

"We have not seen you for two weeks now," said Jo. "Only lots of sex texts and phone calls." She then whispered in Daves' ear, "it is going to be great, going into my bedroom, bending for you, feeling your cock hard up inside me, and getting a good spanking, which I deserve."

Lucy knew full well what Jo said and very soon they all vanished and all that was heard from both rooms were cries of pleasure which went on all night, as the four of them fucked the night away.

~~~

Karen arrived early the next weekend. She wanted to speak to the girls.

"Have you two ever thought of taking this business full time?  From everything you say, it sounds like the company you work for is going downhill fast. By the sounds of it, the next step for them is into administration. I have done some calculations and it seems like, taking all expenses into account you will make a very good profit. The company would have to be registered to make it legal and there are various bits of paperwork that have to be done, but I can do all of that for you. The added advantage for me is that I would have a full-time job as well. I would suggest you work five days a week, as you do now, but keeping your weekends because we know they are profitable. I would suggest giving it a trial run as such, say for two weeks, then see how it goes."

"That all sounds great to me," said Jo.

Lucy was a bit more cautious. "We will be self-employed, which is always a risk, but you say that you have worked everything out. If everything you say and have worked out is correct, then yes let's go for the trial run. How would we do that though?"

"I will tell you," said Karen. "When I come next week, I will have it all worked out properly for you both."

The girls eagerly waited for the following weekend.

Published 
Written by toyboy01
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments