Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Livia The Bad Employee

"A girl is punished at work and considers some payback."

9
5 Comments 5
6.3k Views 6.3k
3.5k words 3.5k words

Livia Behrends got greedy, and then she got sloppy and as well as greedy. She was the assistant bookkeeper in the offices of a small restaurant chain. With the cash coming in, she figured she could pilfer a bit of it without it being noticed. Then she moved into straight embezzlement.

She was good with computer programs, and the total wasn’t that much, about twenty-five hundred dollars. Her assumption was that it could be hidden in the background of larger financial transactions.

At the start, it was only because she was desperate to get her car repaired. Then she started to think, maybe I could get a down payment on a whole new car. However, the head bookkeeper, Jake D’Amato, was more clever than she was. He discovered the discrepancies and traced them back to her.

Livia disliked Jake. He was only six years older than she was, but she saw him as much older and as a really annoying tight-ass. It irked her that he insisted on being called “Mister D’Amato” or “sir.” What is this, 1948?

He had confronted her with the evidence and then the next day had her come into his office late in the afternoon. She had to stand there as he sat at his desk.

“Livy, I decided that I’m going to handle this in my own way and not report you to anyone. It’s just for today, and that’s the end of it, as if it had never happened.”

She tried for defiant indifference, “Yeah, whatever.” She also didn’t like being called Livy. That was for friends, not for the likes of this guy.

“Do you know how I’m going to handle it?”

“I have a pretty good idea.”

“Then you understand that it’s corporal punishment. I’m going to take your pants down, put you over my knees, and give you a good spanking.”

That wasn’t surprising to her because he had threatened her before with that but never followed through on it. She wasn’t a morning person, and her tardiness was often excessive. Sometimes hangovers got in the way too. Once he had caught her masturbating at her desk in her own little office. Her skirt was up and her hand was inside her panties. She didn’t think it was such a big deal, but it infuriated him.

Now he really had the goods on her. She already had been thinking about what his proposed deal was likely to be. On one hand, he was totally out-of-line and she could probably press charges against him. But, in turn, he could press charges against her.

It could be quite a tangled mess. If she did get fired for cause, she wasn’t sure if she would qualify for unemployment benefits. There was also the issue of explaining the issue at future job interviews. Even if she did get her job back, he’d still be there and more grouchy than ever.

It’s perhaps a reasonable deal. It’s just a little spanky, and then all my problems just go away. She had never actually been spanked before by anyone, and she didn’t know what she was getting into.

Now she didn’t quite know what to do with her hands, so she folded them in front of herself. Jake commented on her clothes. “That outfit is pretty brazen.”

“Well, it’s July.”

“But it’s air-conditioned in here.”

“That’s not the point.” She noted what he was wearing, namely a short-sleeved shirt and a necktie. “You’re quite a fashion plate yourself. Where do you get your ideas? Gentlemen’s Quarterly?”

Livia was only twenty-years-old. She was on the tall side at five-foot-eight; her strawberry-blonde hair was pinned at the top of her head and she had steel-rimmed glasses.

She was allowed to dress casually at work, and she would push that as far as could. On this day she had a blouse held up by straps, and some of her midriff was bared. Her pants were faded blue jeans and her shoes were white sandals.

Jake had further comments, “Do you even have a bra on under there?”

“It’s strapless, and it’s also yellow if you must know.” He really has the hots for me, but he’ll never do anything about it. Not that I’d ever have anything to do with him.

“I don’t know much about brassieres.” Wow, he gave himself away with that one, but I’m not going to call him on it.

She was just worried enough to attempt a negotiation, “How about just spanking me on the seat of my jeans?”

“That won’t do.”

“All right, my panties then.” Surely he would go for that.

“No, it has to be all the way.” He beckoned to her, “Come over here.”

As he reached for a belt, she said, “I’m capable of taking my own pants down.”

“No, I’m going to do it for you.” She decided not to challenge him on that.

He unbuckled her belt and lowered her jeans to her knees. She quietly said, “Oh my God,” when he took her panties down. As she stood there, her crotch uncovered, she said, “You really are a piece of work. You can’t get laid, so you beat girls' asses instead.”

“You better watch your smart mouth, or you’re going to be in even more trouble.”

“Why should I care? I’m already going to get it, so I might as well say what’s on my mind.” She did feel a bit abashed standing there exposed to him. If he compares the color of my pubic hair to the color on my head, I will kick him in the nuts, the results be damned.

Then she saw him unbuckling his own belt and start to take it out of his pants' loops.

“What did you think you’re doing?”

“I’m just getting ready to spank you.”

“With your belt? That was not part of the deal.”

“That is the deal. I’m not going to use my hand and get it all sore.” That was a big clue that he had spanked women before.

Livia folded her arms and thought about it. All right, so it’s a belt. I just want to get this over with already; I’m not going to argue with him.

He pulled her across his lap, holding her waist with his left hand while preparing to use the belt with his right. He thought of something to do first. “Let’s get your glasses off so that they don’t go flying off your head. Put them here on the desk.” Then he said, “Livy, you have such pale skin. It won’t be like that for long.”

“You’re a real pervert, you know that?”

“It’s going to look quite different when I’m done with you.”

“I can only imagine.” Actually, having never experienced this before, she couldn’t imagine it.

He didn’t say anything after that. What he did was double-up his belt and tap her behind with it. Livy flinched. Then without any warning, he started whipping her with it, pretty hard in fact. She said, “Ow,” or, “Ouch,” with each stroke.

After the third one she said, “Goddamn, you’re really swinging that thing.”

“Only as much as necessary.”

His rhythm was not too fast but it was steady. Livy tried merely to wince, but she couldn’t control her voice. She moaned or yelped with each hit. She also couldn’t control the way her body was wriggling around.

I’m definitely having second thoughts about this. It felt like the belt was not merely striking her skin; it as impacting her body deeper down. She dreaded the swishing sound as it came down. The noise of the impacts was loud in the room.

At one point he stopped to chide her.

“Livy, not only are you a bad employee, but you are also a slut too.”

She was breathing heavily, almost gasping in fact. “Yeah, what makes you say that?”

“I know you let men take you.”

“So I’ve had some boyfriends. What made you so high and mighty?”

“I think you’re also a cocktease.”

“Absolutely not; I don’t roll like that.” I know what he really means is that I don’t even flirt with him.

“Plus, you’re a whore too.”

“Also bullshit. I do not exchange sex for money.”

“You do let them buy you dinner and drinks.”

Livy sighed, “You’re completely hopeless.”

He went back to his relentless whipping of her ass. “How long is this going to go on?” Now she wished that she hand negotiated some of it beforehand.

“As long as I think it’s necessary.”

He hit a few times on the back of her thighs. “D’Amato, that really hurts.”

“I need to even things out a bit. You need it here, too.” The belt caught her on the side of her one of her hips, which caused its own special kind of pain.

She considered just getting up; he probably wasn’t strong enough to hold her down. But she didn’t want the consequences of giving up in the middle. Even though she stayed in place, her legs moved around and her sandals scraped on the carpet. Neither one of them kept track of the time or how many strokes he had given her. But Jake detected a rising note of panic in her moaning voice.

“Livy, I do think you’ve going to start crying soon.”

“No, not me; I’m tougher than that.”

“Really? Then I will have to break you; you will cry, I’m sure you will, in fact.”

“No, I won’t.” She braced her feet and raised her behind higher. “Here, give it your best shot.” But that just gave him a better target, and she began to crack again.

“Livy, if you start crying, this can all be over.”

“No, not me; a little shit like you can’t break me.”

“Livy, honey, the new stripes are going on top of the previous ones now. It’s getting time for this to end.”

He stopped and reached for her face, turning her head by her chin. “I do see tears running down your face.”

“Tears, but I’m not actually crying.”

“All right, have it your way then. Let’s continue.”

However, she was going over the brink now, “Please, stop, that’s enough.”

“You know how to end it if you want to.”

She starting sobbing, not because she wanted to, but because she couldn’t stop it. He kept hitting her anyway. “Jesus, I’m crying now; what more do you want? Please, I’ll be a good employee from now on.”

“You’re almost there.” Then she was truly bawling, her body shaking. Besides pain, she felt anger at Jake and humiliation about her own plight.

Jake finally put the belt down. “I heard you say you were going to be a good employee.”

“Yes, yes, I promise.”

“Okay, you can reach back and comfort yourself now.”

She tried, but her ass felt like it was blazing and it was too tender to touch. Jake had his own version of corner time. “Go over to the couch, bend over, and put your hands on the cushion.”

She knew her genitals were exposed, but she managed to think of a dark joke for herself. This is probably the most pussy this dork has seen in his whole life.

Jake clucked, it seemed, and said, “My, I see I did a thorough job on you. Some of those impacts went rather deep, if you know what I mean.” Livia thought, Lord, give me the strength not to kill him. I don’t need a murder charge on top of all this.

He continued, “You’ve been a very bad girl.”

“I’m not a bad girl; I’m a thief. I admit it, so let’s be honest about it.”

He got up and went over to her; he bent over to look at her face. “I see those hot, salty tears.”

“Will you just leave me alone already?”

“Livy, if keep this up, I’m going to take my belt again and whip you while you’re standing there.”

“Go ahead, do it. I don’t give a flying Philadelphia fuck.”

“What does the Philadelphia part mean?”

“Just shut up and give me a couple of quiet minutes to calm down, okay, please?

“If you wish.” He went back to his chair and sat down.

Livia knew she would never be able to retaliate directly against him, not if she also wanted to keep her job. But she had been considering a somewhat indirect and partial way to do it. That meant that Jake might get something out of it too, but she could see no way around that.

When she felt like she was in control of herself again, she said, “D’Amato, I’ve got to talk to you about something.” She knew he didn’t like it when she left the mister out. “I’d like to get my pants up and scoot over here on the couch first.”

“What’s the topic?”

“Well, let me do that, and I’ll tell you.”

“Okay, go ahead.”

“May I just call you Jake?”

“If you must.”

Livia wound up sideways on the sofa. That was the most she could do with her sore ass right now.

“Jake, the thing is, I could set you up with a chick I know.”

“Why would you want to do that?”

“I do have some selfish reasons: maybe to get you out of my hair, or off my ass, literally. Maybe you wouldn’t be so much of a sadist.”

She could see she had his attention. He said, “So who is this person?”

“Assuming I actually do this, which I’m not sure of yet – what are you, twenty-six? She’s twenty-seven, I think, if you can deal with that.”

“What is she looking for?”

“The usual human things. Somebody to talk to, someone who will appreciate her and, yeah, some sex too.” That really got to him, she could see. She continued, “The thing is, she’s kinky just like you are. The only difference is, she’s a switch.”

“What does that mean?”

“I knew you wouldn’t get it. What that means is that she will let you spank her, but she’s then going to spank you too.”

“Why would she do all of that?”

“You know, it’s just a pretext, a game, a way to have some fun.”

“What’s fun about it?”

“You know what I mean. I felt that boner you had when I was over your lap. Don’t try to deny it.”

“I couldn’t help it, it just happens.”

“That’s fine; it’s just the way some people are. So you know what a dominatrix is?”

“I’ve heard of them.”

“That’s one side of her. I admit: one of the benefits to me is that it’s turning the tables on you. Sauce for the gander, and all of that. So this dominatrix thing is one side of her. For her...”

Livia needed to think for a moment. “For this side of her, she’s not into that black leather thing. She goes for the strict professor, or the strict female manager look.”

“What is that like?”

“Are you really this naïve? All right, it may be a business outfit, but there will be one item that is inappropriate about it, like a skirt that is too tight and too short. High heels are big too.”

ShirleyTaylor1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ShirleyTaylor1

"That does sound intriguing.”

“Now keep in mind, she can dish it out as good as she can take it. Like she has this oversized wooden hairbrush – man, that is one impressive implement.”

“What if I don’t like it?”

“You are just all questions. What is that expression – ‘don’t look a gift horse in the mouth?’ But my guess is, knowing what a twisted motherfucker you are, I think you will like it.” Livia thought more about it. “I’d actually like to be invited to witness these sessions myself. I’ll bring popcorn, take some photos.”

“So the thought of it turns you on?”

“Well, you too got turned on a few minutes ago, so I’m not going to apologize. But yeah, imagining your skinny ass getting pounded into a bruised mess – it gives me some tingles.” Maybe I went too far in being honest with him.

He didn’t seem to notice, “Is she pretty?”

“So you’re getting picky now, but okay, she’s quite cute. She also is, when she’s beating on bare male buttocks, rather laidback and fun to be around. Although Jake, keep in mind, I’m a matchmaker, not a madam. The main job will be up to you. You're going to have to go on a date, attempt to be charming, or at least be human.”

Livia wondered if he had ever done that, but she wasn’t going to ask.

“Gee Livy, this is all very nice of you.”

“Don’t thank me yet. I haven’t even fully decided on it yet, much less done it. But I have a notion that you two were made for each other. You can have a grand time whacking each other’s behinds, then go for a walk on the beach or some such romantic shit.”

Livy now dared stand up and get ready to go. “You see Jake, I’m not such a bad person. I was really pissed at you. I could have slashed your tires or mailed you a dead raccoon or some such thing.”

“But then, I’d know it was you.”

“Well, now that I’ve told you, I wouldn’t do them. Actually, I’d think of something more subtle and more insidious. But really, I am concerned with your feelings – well, just the tiniest bit.”

“You just think I’m pathetic.”

“That’s because you are pathetic, but I’m suggesting a solution.” That also seemed like it was too honest, but she had a fix or it.

“Jake, this Josephine - she likes to wear garter belts and stocking straps. White, black, blue, all kinds of colors. As you must know, the panties should go on top of the garters. And when the panties come off, the garters have open bottoms below. Pretty cool, no?”

He was staring at her with his mouth half-open.

“So I 'm going now. Behave yourself, you bad boy. Oh, let me get my glasses.”

Out in the hallway, she thought, he’s going to masturbate in there, thinking about how he just spanked me. He’d jerk off about Josephine too, but he doesn’t know what she looks like yet. She understood that this would be only a partial payback at best, because he would likely get some benefits out of it too. But it was the best she could do.

Then her own fantasy came to her, vivid and complete. Of course, it was that she would be the one to have Jake across her lap. She saw herself wearing the same clothes as she had on during her job interview: a blazer, skirt, nylon stockings, and black heels. An added feminine touch there was a pink hair ribbon. I wouldn’t be one of those black-leather dominatrices.

Jake was across her lap, and she had borrowed some of Josephine’s implements – the big hairbrush, a leather paddle, and other good things – in order to give him a bare-ass whupping even worse than the one she had received. He would be bouncing around and complaining about it.

When is this going to end?

It will end when I think it should end. Take it like a big boy. Go ahead, get all chickenshit on me if you can’t stand it. Use the safe word, I dare you. She imagined the safe phrase, actually, as 'chicken salad.' After his corner time, which was standing up against the wall, she’d be on the sofa. Come over here, worm; kneel and grovel. Kiss my shoes; lick them, in fact. The heels too.

Her final instructions would be, when I say you’re done with this, go into the kitchen and get me a cup of coffee. Half-and-half and two equals, if you please.

Livia shook herself. Not only was this scenario exciting, it was sexually arousing too. She felt herself getting damp between her legs. What’s gotten into me? I’m becoming as bad as he is. I’m turning into a dom bitch.

She had to laugh to herself about all that. Then she rubbed her bottom again and she had more immediate concerns. Now how am I going to sit in my car seat with my ass in this condition?

Published 
Written by LakeShoreLimited
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments