Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Ms Wilcox

"A strict, no-nonsense, mature woman takes charge of her younger employee."

14
8 Comments 8
12.6k Views 12.6k
1.7k words 1.7k words

Author's Notes

"If you are wired for discipline at the hands of a strict, mature woman, this is for you."

 At forty-five-years-old, Tammy Wilcox knew how to handle the young employees in her office. She started working at the local small-town bank, twenty years earlier, and now was the office supervisor, in charge of six younger members. Five of those were women, all in their early twenties.

Her latest hire was a young man of twenty-one, Tim, who seemed to be quite comfortable working with the girls. Tammy noticed within a week, the nature of her newest hire. He had a rather slight build and shy sense about him. When questioned, he always responded with a 'Yes or no Ma'am', in an almost boyish tone. 

Ms. Wilcox was a full-figured, taller-than-average, woman. She always dressed in either a pantsuit or a skirt/blouse combination. Her clothing's thin material, stretching across her large, well-rounded bottom, was a most intimidating sight. She kept her blond hair in a tight-bun and applied ruby-red lipstick to her somewhat pouty lips.

Everyone had a small cubicle for their workspace. Ms. Wilcox occupied a modest office, where she had a clear view of her young staff.

She ran a 'tight ship', complete with a strict office dress code, and a set of rules; more along the lines a school teacher would enforce; No casual conversation was allowed!

Tammy's strict demeanor was on constant display. Everyone's work was reviewed, and if she discovered the smallest mistake, her office door would fly open. Everyone would freeze, as the clacking sound of her 5" heels contacting the tile floor, echoed off the office walls.

When she reached the culprit's desk, she stood, with hands-on-hips, scolding in a raised voice, as if the person in front of her was a naughty child. The occasional wagging of a finger in front of the miscreant's face only added to the poor worker's humiliation. Often, tears would form, as the scolding continued, only to end with a sobbing apology.

This lecturing caught young Tim by surprise the first time it occurred, but he soon found himself watching in awe, as the verbal confrontation progressed. He'd watch, transfixed with this stern woman's almost motherly disposition.

Tim often contemplated making an error on purpose, so that Tammy's full attention would be focused on him. He felt his young crotch area becoming hot and firm as these thoughts passed through his mind, but didn't have the courage to follow through with his fantasy.

It was a few weeks into his employment at the office, when Tim's life changed forever. As 5:00 approached on a Friday, Ms Wilcox entered the office area and wished everyone a good weekend. As they began to tidy their desks, preparing to leave, she added,

"Oh Tim, see me before you go."

Tim was shocked for a split second then recovered.

"Yes Ma'am," he barely responded.

He could hear the others giggling and whispering among themselves, saying things like, 'Uh Oh, Timmy's been a bad boy,' and 'I bet he's gonna get a spanking'.

Tim turned beet red as he walked towards Ms. Wilcox's office. When he entered, Tammy noticed his nervous state and put him at ease.

"It's OK Timmy, you're not in trouble," She continued, "I want to know if you'd like to make a little extra money by mowing my lawn tomorrow." 

"Um, well sure I can," he responded in a somewhat startled, yet happy tone.

"Well, you be at my house at 8:00 sharp." Tammy responded in a firm tone, adding, "here's my address," then in a sterner tone said, "and don't be late!"

It seemed like the sun took forever to rise. Tim dressed in a white t-shirt and a pair of shorts that were probably a little too tight, but it made him feel good; like a little boy; eager to help out this wonderful, strong motherly figure. 

Arriving at her house, Tim was surprised at the quaint, modest structure. He pictured Ms. Wilcox to live in some large, dark-colored house, with closed, shuttered windows.

Before he could get to the front door, it opened. There stood Ms. Wilcox, as he never would have imagined. Her hair was in a long, neat ponytail, ending below the back of her white halter-top. She wore a white pair of skin-tight shorts which clearly displayed a black thong. Her large thighs and bottom were on full display, and Tim; almost childishly; felt this was for his benefit. 

His throat was dry, as she took his hand, and led him through the house, to the backyard. Her old fashioned push mower was in one corner of the fenced-in yard, and Tammy gave him instructions as to how she wanted the lawn cut. Tim took in every word and eagerly began.

Tammy went back into her house, then returned with a couple of lemonades. She settled into her lounge chair, and crossed her legs, allowing Tim a tantalizing, full view, of her thick, milky-white thighs.

As he strained to push the antiquated mower, sweat poured from his reddening skin, soaking his entire body. Damp stains appeared from his t-shirt to his shorts. He was soon saturated. Glancing at Ms. Wilcox, he noticed her smiling, obviously enjoying his discomfort. Tim forced a smile in return, not wanting to let her see how tired he was getting.

MarySunny
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MarySunny

After forty-five minutes, she called him over. "You may take a break now," adding, "my you have a ways to go!"

"Yes Ma'am," he answered in a panting voice.

She gave him his drink which he gulped down quickly.

"My, my you are a thirsty young man." she chuckled, studying his soaked short pants.

She took his arm and turned him sideways, and to Tim's shock, placed the palm of her hand on the damp seat of his tight shorts.

Squeezing his bottom cheek she cooed, "Looks like someone needs to be changed."

A wave of excited embarrassment jolted through his body, and an uncontrolled erection began to heat his crotch. Tammy kept her hand on his rear, cupping first one cheek, then the other. His breathing became heavy, as his cock was now forming a bulge in his little-boy pants.

"Uh Oh," Tammy began, "somebody's being naughty!"

Her scolding tone was what he used to hear at work. The palm of her free hand now found the hot bulge in the front of his shorts, and with a gentle squeeze, continued.

"You know I see you enjoying my scolding sessions at work!" continuing, "I wish I could spank those girls, it would make my job so much easier!" Then adding in a low, deeper voice, "and so much more fun!"

Tim's knees felt weak, as his complete embarrassment continued. Keeping one hand on his crotch and the other feeling every inch of his bottom, Tammy continued whispering in his ear, "Looks like my little boy deserves a spanking right now!"

In a motherly fashion, Tammy grabbed Tim by the ear lobe and marched her young man through the back door. A sharp smack to the damp seat of his britches, made him hop, as he was led to the sofa.

Before sitting, she had Tim stand in front of her, unzipping his tight shorts, and letting them drop to the floor. Placing her fingers in the elastic waistband of his little underpants, Tammy lowered them, freeing Tim's captive erection. Without hesitating, Tammy removed her shorts, and thong, releasing her large, milky-white bottom. She picked up her clothing, and folded the shorts and thong neatly, before placing them on the sofa. This allowed Tim a complete, teasing view, of her bared rear.

"You like Mommy's botty don't you baby?" Tammy questioned in a motherly tone.

"Yes, er, yes Mmm," Tim felt like a little boy, afraid to answer. He lowered his head in shame then whispered, "yes Mommy."

Turning back to face her humiliated young man, she let Tim's extended cock feel the lovely, blond bush surrounding her pussy lips.

"Do you have anything to say before I punish you?" Tammy's raised voice barked.

"No Ma'am, er Mommy." Tim corrected himself as his state of arousal had his head spinning.

Tammy seated herself on the edge of the sofa then, taking Tim's hand, pulled him across her bare lap, making sure his hard, boyish cock rested between her strong thighs. She began spanking his still damp bottom and continued to apply hard smacks that resounded throughout the house.

SMACK, SMACK, SMACK...

Soon, both bottom cheeks were covered in pink handprints that soon blended together. Pink turned to red as the sharp, blistering slaps became more rapid. Tim's damp seat only helped to intensify Tammy's expert spanking technique.

As she continued to apply blistering slaps, she became aware that her pussy-lips were now soaking wet, and decided to slow down the punishment, enjoying all of Tim's squirming display-of-agony. His crying sobs filled the living room and tears streamed down his cheeks, cascading off the tip of his nose.

Finally satisfied with this portion of punishment, Tammy ended the spanking. She helped Tim off her lap and ordered him to kneel before her. Putting her hand on the back of his head, she guided his mouth to her wet-blond junction. As she clamped his head with her large thighs, he knew instinctively what he must do. 

Tim eagerly lapped and sucked Tammy's swollen pussy lips. Every so often he would insert his tongue deep inside her vagina, causing Tammy to moan uncontrollably. Soon she began to buck and lose control. She screamed as her body began to shake with total release.

Going limp, Tammy moaned, "Oh Timmy, what a good boy. Mommy's gonna give you a reward!"

After releasing his head from her tight grip, Tammy placed both hands on his tear-stained cheeks and looked straight into his wet eyes.

"What would you like baby?" she asked with a wry smile.

Between deep breaths, young Timmy stuttered, "I, er, um, I, want to, er, I want to fuck Mommy!" he finally blurted out, in a child-like voice.

Tammy paused for a moment then raised her hand and gave Tim a sharp slap across his face.

"Oww," he moaned, shocked.

"I'll take care of that naughty mouth later, but right now," pausing for a few seconds, before continuing, in her deep, throaty voice, ordered, "GIVE MOMMY GOOD FUCKING!!!"
 
    

 

 

 

Published 
Written by spanking_needs
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments