Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Nina’s HR Review

"Nina has to see the HR Director for her six-monthly review, which goes badly for her"

15
4 Comments 4
7.3k Views 7.3k
5.0k words 5.0k words

Author's Notes

"This story has been written with the valuable help of my friend Maegan"

Nina had been happy when she was told that Julie, Mrs Lawson to her, the forty-three-year-old HR Director, didn’t get back to the office on the day that she said she would, and in fact, it would be several days before she got back. Nina was dreading the meeting with Mrs Lawson because as well as discussing the clothes that she wore for work, Mrs Lawson was also going to undertake her six-month review. She said that she already had a report from Miss Millie, and there were, ‘things,’ to discuss. 

When Nina discovered the delay, she relaxed. For the first couple of days after her hand caning from Miss Millie at the client function, Nina did wear more formal clothes. However, once she became more relaxed, she reverted to wearing the clothes she preferred to wear, like she did today, which was a sleeveless low-cut dress with a very high hem which only just covered her bottom cheeks and a very low neckline that showed off her cleavage and got so many admiring looks. She was okay with that because it had now been five days since she had last been caned on her bottom and the welts had gone and so it wouldn’t matter so much if she bent over and her dress rose up, and her breasts were more clearly displayed.

Nina was in for a shock though when she got to the office today because she received a message from Miss Black, Marsha, that Mrs Lawson had come back this morning quite unexpectedly, and would now hold the delayed meeting with her. In fact, she told Nina to come to her office straight away and, as the twenty-three-year-old was Mrs Lawson’s assistant and PA, Nina readily obeyed.

Nina did have a growing respect for Miss Black, who she reckoned could give her a really hard spanking, but wasn’t on the list of those who could. However, as she was in the HR department, Nina wondered if that would change.

Nina was quite distraught as she immediately made her way towards Mrs Lawson‘s office, knocked on the door, and heard Marsha call her in. Nina knew that most people didn’t have to knock first but simply walked into the outer office, but she was different and had to be far more respectful to almost everyone else at the office. She accepted that as her place in the office structure, and so never minded it. She walked in and went up to Marsha’s desk and said, “Hello, Miss Black.” Nina knew to address her as respectfully as she did almost everybody else, and certainly not by just her first name.

Marsha looked up with a smile and said, “Thank you for coming straight over, Nina. Mrs Lawson will only be a short while.”

She did like Miss Black who had a 'do as I say or else' tone of voice and looked as though she could give a very hard spanking as Nina was able to see her well-toned arms as she was wearing a short-sleeved light blue dress. Nina knew that Miss Black didn’t have the authority to spank her, although that could change, she supposed.

Nina replied, “No problem, Miss Black. I’ll just wait here then.” 

Nina looked at the visitor’s chair and was about to sit down but was stopped with the sharp retort from Marsha. “Well no, Nina. Mrs Lawson thought you should be somewhere where you could think more carefully about what was going to be discussed. She told me to tell you that you should lift your dress up at the back above your waist and hold it there, lower your knickers just to your thighs, and then press your nose against the wall over there and have a few minutes thinking time.” Marsha pointed to the wall a few feet away from Mrs Lawson’s door.

Nina blushed at the instruction but knew she had so no choice. She stepped over to the wall, looking at it as she eased her hands under the hem of her very short dress and slipped her thumbs into the elastic of her knickers, pushing them down to just below her bottom so they stayed around the tops of her thighs. She then pulled up the back of her dress so it was just above her waist and kept her arms folded behind her back holding her dress in place. She then took that final step and pressed her nose against the wall, not even thinking how degrading it was to be forty-one-years-old and be on a naughty spot with her bare bottom showing.

Marsha was smiling as she looked at Nina’s bare bottom, knowing that she had seen that bottom spanked and caned so many times already. She decided to have some fun and show her authority over Nina as she got up from her desk and went and stood just behind her. She then said with a wicked smile that Nina couldn’t see, “Julie will be discussing with you your six-month review that has been prepared. That’s what she wants you to think about.” She deliberately used Mrs Lawson’s first name to show that she could whilst Nina couldn’t.

Nina was still feeling really tense and forgot herself as she replied, “I didn’t know that Millie had done my review and given it to Julie.” As she said that she immediately realised she had forgotten to refer to both her boss lady and the HR director more formally.

Before Nina could correct her mistake, Marsha said in a very stern tone, “Really, Nina? You know you must show more respect to all of your betters here. I will have no alternative but to tell Julie that you have referred to her and to Millie just by their first names even though you are under strict instructions not to.” She smiled at the back of Nina’s head as she heard her groan which told her that she knew she had made a mistake and would probably pay for it, quite painfully.

Nina did try to correct her mistake and said, “Sorry, Miss Black, I meant to say, Miss Millie and Mrs Lawson.”

Marsha replied in her stern tone of voice, enjoying every second, with, “I think you know you don’t get any second chances here so I suspect that it’s going to mean a few extra smacks on that rather fleshy bottom of yours, don’t you think Nina? After all, we all know that you react far better to a good spanking and several strokes of the cane rather than just being spoken to. What you’ve just done proves that, doesn’t it, Nina?”

Nina knew that she was correct and felt sorry for herself and sniffed as she replied, “Yes, Miss Black, you are definitely right.”

Marsha knew that it wasn’t her place, yet, to smack Nina’s bottom just then, although she would have loved to. Instead, she said, “You are lucky, though, Nina, as everyone else gets verbal and written warnings and are dismissed whilst you get your fleshy bottom spanked and caned and then are back to normal.” With a smirk on her face, Marsha then went back to her desk but kept an eye on Nina to make sure that she didn’t take her nose away from the wall as that would’ve been another thing to report to Julie.

Nina supposed Miss Black was right about getting spanked and caned rather than dismissed, and even didn’t mind the truth being said about her fleshy bottom. Maybe she was in a good place, though, as she knew discipline really worked for her rather than laborious discussions.

It was several minutes before the speakerphone rang and Nina heard Mrs Lawson say, “Okay, Marsha, please send Nina in.”

Marsha clicked off the phone and looked up and said in a strict tone of voice, “Okay, Nina, Julie is ready for you. Best keep your dress up above your waist and let’s go into her office.”

Nina turned away from the wall and refocussed her eyes as she could see things more than an inch away now, and waddled to the office door which was now held open by Marsha. She still obediently kept her arms folded behind her back keeping her dress up above her bottom as she walked in and went up to the desk where Mrs Lawson was sitting with some papers on it. She decided it wasn’t her place to say hello first and waited for Mrs Lawson to do so.

Mrs Lawson did look up and said with a smile, “Hello, Nina. Thank you for coming to see me. This is a six-monthly review, although we will also be discussing your choice of clothing. Would you like a drink?”

Nina was quite taken aback because she wasn’t normally offered a drink by anyone but had to make them for other people. She quickly said, “Yes please, Mrs Lawson, a coffee would be lovely.”

Julie looked at Marsha and said, “Okay, Marsha, could you please bring us both a cup of coffee. I think if you could also please bring some of those thick chocolate biscuits which I am sure Nina likes, given her fleshy tummy and thighs.”

Nina did indeed like the chocolate biscuits that were often given to clients at meetings. She had even taken one or two herself, well or rather more than that truthfully, when in the kitchen and no one else was there. Of course, she knew that it didn’t help her weight, but she had other things to think about today. 

Marsha replied, “No problem at all, Julie.”

Again, Nina was put well in her lowly place as she was made all too aware that she had to address everyone respectfully whilst the other two chatted using each-others first names. Nina was well aware it was designed to put her very much in her lowly office general dogsbody place but she still didn’t mind though and was now actually looking forward to the chocolate biscuits. 

Once Marsha had left the office Mrs Lawson went into her more formal HR demeanour and said, “Okay, Nina, this is an official meeting and we all know that you listen better when undressed. So please take off your dress, bra and knickers but stay standing in front of my desk.”

Nina wasn’t expecting to have to get undressed because she only did so when about to be spanked or caned. Of course, she remembered Marsha rebuking her outside for using first names only, and so maybe she had already emailed Mrs Lawson of that error? Equally, it could be that the review justified a spanking or caning or both, and certainly getting undressed didn’t bode well in Nina’s eyes.

Nevertheless, Nina quickly obeyed and unzipped her dress pushing it down her arms passed her waist, catching her knickers as she got to her thighs, pushed both items to the floor, bent down and scooped them up, and put them on the visitor's chair that she again thought she was going to be sitting on. She then put her arms behind her back and unclipped her bra, slid the straps down her arms catching the bra, and put it with her dress and knickers.

As soon as she was undressed, she stood facing Mrs Lawson, who stayed seated and was looking at the review papers.

As Nina was waiting, so Marsha came back into the office carrying the coffees and chocolate biscuits. She announced as she placed everything on the desk, “Here we are.” 

Marsha looked at Nina with a wicked smile seeing that she was now fully naked and asked, “Enough biscuits for you, Nina?”

Nina was used to wicked smiles and sarcasm from other members of staff, and she replied, “Yes, thank you, Miss Black.” 

Nina watched as she saw Julie and Marsha exchange smiles at Nina’s respectful response, given the other two were using each other’s first names. Again, Nina was used to being put down like that but she definitely preferred rules and boundaries and punishments as the constant reminder she needed at work and at home.

Marsha gave one more fleeting look at Nina’s naked body, and, in particular, her bare fleshy bottom which she knew she would love to have the opportunity to spank. However, that was going to rest with Julie because it had already been decided that Nina needed to be caned as the lesson to be learned when going through her review. She then left the room and closed the door behind her.

Once alone, Julie was still reading the review, or at least making a point of looking as though she was, and said to the table, “Okay, Nina, please do take a biscuit with your coffee.”

Nina still felt tense as she replied, “Thank you, Mrs Lawson.” She then picked up a chocolate biscuit and took a bite, enjoying the thick dark chocolate covering. It really was one of her favourites even though she knew how quickly they added the pounds to her weight.

As Nina was thinking about the biscuit she was eating, she heard Mrs Lawson give a huge sigh and say, “Oh, dear. You have so many lessons that you need to learn, Nina.”

Nina wasn’t surprised at the comment, but was surprised when Mrs Lawson pressed the intercom and said, “Sorry Marsha, but can you please bring me in the cane.”

Nina heard the quick reply, “Straightaway, Julie.”

As Nina swallowed hard thinking about how much the cane hurt the door opened and Marsha came in carrying the hook-ended senior cane that had been used on Nina so many times, at least ones like it because they did crack after a while and that was when she had to go and see Lexie at the store to purchase new canes.

Julie went up to the desk and put the cane down in full view of Nina as she said to Julie, “Your next meeting is in half an hour, Julie, so is that long enough or shall I push it back?”

Julie replied, “Oh, I think that will be good enough. Why don’t you put the “Meeting in Progress,” notice on your door, and then you come in here and watch.”

Marsha smiled to herself but kept a straight face, and replied, “Of course I will, Julie.”

Moments later Marsha came back into the office closing the door behind her and saw Julie point to the visitor's chair next to Nina, so she sat down and waited to see how Julie would deal with Nina, although she had been told what was going to happen already.

Julie stood up and picked up the cane and then walked around the desk and stood next to Marsha so that she was then behind Nina. Julie then said, “Well there are two main things about your review. The first is how you often fail to follow instructions and to carry out the tasks set for you, and the second is the clothing that you wear. I know you have been told about both before but with little effect, so, having seen Millie deal with you so effectively the other day at the client presentation, I thought we would try that again now. So, please hold your left hand out and then I will ask you questions and you will give me answers. Is that understood, Nina?”

ValeriaSharm
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ValeriaSharm

Nina was quite shocked and took a moment too long to reply.

Julie said sternly, “Marsha, can you please smack the backs of Nina’s legs, three times each, so she gives me an answer far more quickly than just then.”

Marsha smiled as she sat forward and rubbed the back of Nina’s near leg, pulled her hand back, and landed a hard smack on the back of her thigh, and was delighted with the gasp Nina gave. She then proceeded to smack the other leg and then both legs until each had been smacked the three times requested by Julie.

Nina hated her fleshy legs being smacked and it brought home that afterwards the red marks would show below the hem of her dress and so everyone would know her legs had been smacked as she walked around the office. 

As soon as the third set of smacks had been given, Nina held her left hand out, palm upwards, and replied, “Sorry, Mrs Lawson. I understand.”

Nina had to admit that when she got home after the client presentation, she did think that having her hands caned was a very effective way of teaching her. It wasn’t so different to Mrs K spanking and caning her when she broke any of the rules at home, because the stinging pain and welts were such a good reminder, and certainly far more so than any discussion had ever been. Except when her hands were caned, she watched everything and saw Miss Millie’s angry look on her face and felt that anger more than when caned on her bottom and looking at the chair or floor. 

Julie placed the cane on Nina’s palm and rubbed it from side to side, and asked, “Millie has said in her review there was one occasion when you put the phone down on a client. You were asked about it and you simply said that the client had been rude. However, all clients are very important to us and you need to make sure you don’t do it again.” Before Nina could say anything, the cane was raised and brought down on her held out palm causing her to gasp with the pain.

Julie then ordered, “Now turn around and bend over and grab the seat of the chair like you do when you have your bottom caned.”

Nina’s hand was already stinging but she did as she was told and bent over and grabbed the second visitor’s chair, parting her legs just as she always did, except this time her hand was already stinging. She felt the cane rubbed from side to side across her bottom and then it wasn’t, and she looked at Mrs Lawson’s legs and saw her calf muscles tensing and next moment felt the cane cutting into her bare bottom, and she gasped again.

Marsha smiled as she watched the welt develop and as Julie asked, “What do you say to that, Nina?”

Nina felt the cane again rubbed from side to side as she replied, “I won’t do that again, Mrs Lawson.”

Nina sniffed as she saw Mrs Lawson’s calf muscles tense again and next moment felt the cane bite into her bottom and she gasped again with the pain.

Julie allowed Nina a few moments to struggle with the cane before ordering, “Stand up and hold your hand out again, Nina.”

Nina did as she was told and the cane was settled on her palm and rubbed from side to side. Nina couldn’t help but look at Mrs Lawson and saw the cane being raised and then whipped down onto her palm and she again gasped. This was worse than at the client presentation, Nina realised, if each question was going to get her hand caned and her bottom, both twice.

Mrs Lawson ordered, “Hold out your right hand, Nina.”

Once Nina held out her right hand, palm upwards, Mrs Lawson then said, “On another occasion, you spilt some coffee when pouring it for a client and giggled. That didn’t show us in a very good light did it?”

Again, before Nina could say anything Mrs Lawson raised the cane and brought it down on Nina’s palm making her gasp again.

Mrs Lawson ordered, “Bend over again, Nina.”

A few moments later Nina presented her bottom and felt the cane rubbed from side to side and then landed another very hard stroke that caused Nina to gasp even louder as the pain intensified. She didn’t see the smirk on Marsha’s face as she looked at the two raised welts that had developed, nor her broader smirk as she watched the third welt appear.

Mrs Lawson demanded, “Well, Nina?”

Nina said, “I won’t do that again, Mrs Lawson.” Moments later the cane bit into her bottom and she yelped again with the fourth stroke.

Mrs Lawson ordered, “Stand up and hold your hand out, Nina.”

Nina immediately obeyed and watched the cane raised and saw the stern look on Mrs Lawsons’ face, and then felt the searing pain as the cane was brought down again on her palm.

Mrs Lawson then said, “Hold out your left hand, Nina.”

As Nina held out her left hand again, palm up, and saw the cane rested on it and rubbed from side to side and saw Mrs Lawson’s’ serious look, she heard, “Millie has you down as taking extended lunch breaks on two occasions without permission.”

Again, before Nina could answer the cane was raised and brought down on Nina’s palm, and she gasped again, the pain feeling worse this time after the third stroke on her left hand.

Mrs Lawson ordered, “Bend over again, Nina.”

Nina turned and bent over and felt the cane rubbed from side to side across her bottom and once again as Nina saw Mrs Lawson’s’ calf muscles tense so the cane landed across her bottom just a moment later and she yelped as the pain was intensifying.

Mrs Lawson asked, “Well, Nina.”

Nina replied, “I won’t be late again, Mrs Lawson.”

Again, the next stroke quickly followed and Nina yelped again. The mixture of having her bottom caned and her palms were taking its toll, just as Julie had intended. However, she had an extra humiliation ready for Nina as she said to Marsha, “Have a feel of Nina’s bottom, Marsha. The welts are a dream to touch.”

Marsha happily leaned forward and rubbed Nina’s bottom and agreed the welts were sexy to touch. Marsha also rubbed the backs of Nina’s thighs and said, “These could be warmed up as well perhaps, Julie?”

Julie smiled at Marsha as she thought the same thing, and said, “You are right, Marsha. Maybe six on each leg this time.”

Marsha again positioned herself and rubbed the backs of Nina’s legs, pulled her hand back, and then smacked the back of Nina’s leg and then the other leg, and then both legs five more times on each, loving how each leg was turned darker and darker shades of red and produced louder and louder gasps from Nina. 

Mrs Lawson saw the tears welling up in Nina’s eyes as she ordered, “Hold out your right hand again.”

Nina struggled as more questions followed as Nina’s increasingly blurred vision still made out the cane being raised and brought down on her palms, and Mrs Lawson’s’ calf muscles tense as she was caned on her bottom. She was on auto-pilot, though, with the pain greater than any previous punishment at the office as her palms stung as much as her bottom cheeks. Every time, she did as she was told by Mrs Lawson, though.

“Hold your hand out, Nina.” Another stroke and another gasp followed.

“Bend over again, Nina.” Nina’s vision was too blurred to see Mrs Lawson’s’ calf muscles tense, but she certainly felt the full force cane stroke.

“Answer the question, Nina.”

She did, only to get another stroke on her hand and then her bottom, and she couldn’t stop the tears run down her face, as they always did.

Each order was followed by another hard stroke of the cane across her stinging palms or across her stinging bottom, and each time Nina told herself she must learn her lesson just as the pain was repeated.

There were twelve strokes in all on her bottom to go with the six she got on each palm. Everything was stinging, at least she thought everything was, until Mrs Lawson said, “You were right, Marsha, thirty minutes wasn’t long enough. I tell you what, though, why don’t you put Nina across your lap and give her a sound spanking and discuss her clothing. I’ve dealt with the other points.”

Marsha smiled wickedly as she replied, “Of course I will, Julie. I can put it down as training for my HR course.”

Julie said, “Take Nina into the corridor and spank her there as I need my office for my meeting. I’ll get one of the other assistants to make us coffee.”

Marsha happily agreed and loved the idea of work colleagues walking passed her as she spanked Nina. “No problem, Julie.”

Julie smiled at Marsha knowing that Nina’s eyes were too tear-filled to see, and replied, “That works well, then.” Julie added, “Can you please also do the report for Mrs K who is told every time Nina is disciplined at the office as she has a, ‘spanked when away then spanked at home as well,’ rule which I certainly agree with.”

Marsha nodded her head, “Yes, of course, Julie.”

Julie glared at Nina and ordered, “Do as you are told, Nina, and obey Marsha who is now added to the list of those with authority to deal with you.”

Nina sniffed back tears as she replied, “Yes, Mrs Lawson, I understand.”

Marsha was delighted with the promotion to one of Nina’s disciplinarians, glared at Nina, and ordered, “Right, Nina, pick up your clothes and come with me.”

Marsha clasped hold of Nina’s free arm and led her out of Julie’s office, through her own, and out into the corridor. There was a chair just a little way along the corridor and they passed a few work colleagues who smiled when they saw Nina was naked and made comments and laughed when they saw the welts on her bottom.

Marsha was smiling wickedly as she sat on the chair and ordered, “Right, Nina, drop your slutty clothes on the floor and get across my lap.”

Nina did as she was told and moments later had her upside-down view of Marsha’s bare legs and felt her hand rubbing her bottom in circles. As she looked at the floor inches from her face, she heard movement close-by and the usual derogatory comments about her fleshy bottom and thighs and large dangling breasts and her red and welted bottom, and knew some of her colleagues would stop and watch the spanking. The next moment, she felt Marsha’s palm spank her bottom and then continue to land spank after spank, with each spank hurting because of the caning she had already been given.

Marsha watched Nina bend across her lap and placed her hand on her bottom and felt all the raised welts and smiled as she did. As she spanked, Marsha scolded Nina about the ‘skimpy slutty clothes’ she wore and Nina continuously apologised and said she would wear more office-like clothes. As she struggled with the stinging spanks she told herself that Miss Black knew how to give her a good hard spanking, which was just what she needed given the poor review she had been given.

Nina soon returned to her state of uncontrolled crying because of the hard spanks from Miss Black, and the humiliation of being spanked in the corridor helped her learn her lesson and she was thankful that yet another office colleague would be picking up her shortcomings and dealing with her.

Marsha continued to spank Nina, enjoying the complimentary comments from those who stood and watched. Still, once she had turned Nina’s bottom and legs a deep glowing red, she ordered, “Okay, Nina, you can get up. I will do your letter for Mrs K and so I want you back in my office in twenty minutes.” Marsha smiled as she had already run her fingers just once down Nina’s inner thigh and along her pussy lips and felt how damp she was, so knew what she needed to do in the toilets.

Nina eased herself up and even with all those watching she rubbed her stinging bottom and did her spanking dance knowing her pussy was on show as well as her dangling breasts, fleshy tummy, and everything else in fact. Still, she danced for a while before stopping and got dressed, which was actually as humiliating as getting undressed in front of so many work colleagues.

Nina had twenty minutes before having to go back to see Miss Black and knew what she would do. She went straight to the toilets and into a cubicle and sat on the pan cover, yanking her knickers down to her ankles, and eased her fingers along her wet pussy lips, flicking her very taut clit, and quickly gave herself a wonderful orgasm. She still couldn’t understand how so much pain got her so aroused, but clearly the more the pain the better the orgasm as this was one of the best she could remember having.

Still, Nina knew she was lucky, as Miss Black had told her earlier, that she got spanked and caned rather than dismissed for all the mistakes she made, and she knew it made her a better person than she would have been otherwise. She definitely wanted the discipline to continue and was delighted that Miss Black now had the authority to do so. It was a good day indeed, Nina told herself, as she brought herself to another tumultuous orgasm, and reckoned she had time for a third before going to see Miss Black. Yes, a great day for her, in fact.

At least a great day so far, but reminded herself that when she got home with the letter which she would have to give to Mrs K there would be another pain-filled spanking and caning, but they would no doubt lead to more orgasms when in bed, so even that wasn’t all bad.

 

Published 
Written by Peter242
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments