Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Panty Fairy 01 - The Sick Friend

"Rin discovers a new love, months before she graduates from high school."

9
1 Comment 1
5.0k Views 5.0k
5.2k words 5.2k words

Author's Notes

"Spanking is the continuation of love by other means."

Looking around the room, John Rose saw twenty-odd students, all in uniform, textbooks open, bright and attentive. Junior students had to take his classes, but these students were in their final year, their final semester. They were here because they wanted to be. While he enjoyed teaching English, his real passion was history, something he shared with them.

It was his favourite class.

He sat relaxed atop the raised desk at the front of the room, his muscular frame topped with short black hair, always unkempt. He left the military a decade earlier, but he still kept himself in good shape. Old habits die hard.

Today’s date, 2016/02/03, and the words “Post War Japan” were written neatly on the blackboard behind him. He tented his fingers, no need for a textbook. He had lived here his entire life. This was a topic he knew deep down.

“Probably the biggest catalyst for Japan’s post-war cultural transformation was the large scale immigration from Allied countries,” he began.

“The Americans brought their confidence and optimism, sorely needed, given post-war pessimism across the nation. The Australians brought a good-natured sense of humour and creativity. The Canadians brought their curiosity and natural politeness. The English brought their resilience and rich traditions. The French, though small in numbers, brought their deep love of art and cuisine. The Chinese and Koreans had influenced Japan for centuries, but few came, the scars of war just too deep.”

“At first the old Japanese isolated themselves from the new. The immigrants came to start families and to experience the adventure of rebuilding a country. They fell in love with its rugged beauty and rich history. New and old found common ground. They lifted Japan from the ashes together.”

He continued, “The merging of ideas and cultures changed everyday life forever. Rigid formality faded over time, replaced with open honesty, respect, and acceptance of others. Its impact on language cannot be understated.”

He finished with, “Japan slowly shifted towards old English school traditions including near-universal adoption of corporal punishment. Ours is part of the roughly 8% of schools still not using corporal punishment. Presumably, you won’t be around in the fall when that changes.”

Panning across the room, he paused ever so subtly for a few known troublemakers. He smiled playfully.

“Pity.”

The room erupted in smirks and snickers, including those very same miscreants.

“Can anyone give me another...?”

The bell sounded, putting the lesson on hold for another day. The students began to pack their books to leave.

“We’ll continue Tuesday, so remember to read chapter twelve. Have a good weekend!” he said over the din.

“Rin, can I see you for a moment?”

He hopped down and shuffled through some papers on his desk.

Rin stood and walked towards the front. Her copper red ponytail bounced with each step of her lithe form. She wore a crisp white blouse with a green bow. Her dark blue skirt swirled in her wake.

As she approached, concern suddenly washed over her.

He chuckled, “You’re not in any trouble Rin.”

“You’re what, eighteen now?”

“Nineteen, sir. I’ll be twenty in August.”

“Students your age rarely cause me trouble, a few notable exceptions aside. The first years are another matter. Full of mischief they are.”

Picking up a set of documents from the desk, “Takeo hasn't updated his emergency contacts since his parents moved overseas. Can you deliver these to him on the way home?”

“I'm not sure if he'd be up for it just yet, but I’d be happy to drop them off. I wanted to check on him anyway.”

................................

As Rin walked home, she watched her ghostly breath in the cold winter air. Soon warmth would return and with it the cherry blossoms she loved. Turning the corner onto a quaint little lane, a small house came into view. Decorative stonework and well-trimmed evergreens surrounded it like a fortress. She knocked and slid open the front door.

“Excuse the intrusion,” she whispered, expecting no response.

She swapped her shoes for slippers and walked up the stairs as quietly as she could. When she entered Takeo's room, he was sleeping soundly in his pyjamas, his light brown hair a damp and tangled mess. A half-finished meal sat on the floor, books and clothes strewn about randomly.

“Oh Taki,” she whispered.

She walked to the bed and took a long moment just to watch him sleeping. The subtle rise and fall of his chest absorbed her. She climbed up and straddled his sleeping form, lowering her forehead to touch his.

“The fever has broken. Good,” she whispered.

Takeo shifted underneath her, his knee rising between Rin's legs. She stifled a gasp as it ground into her, her face instantly crimson. Slowly and carefully she rose from the bed, trying not to wake him.

She shook her head then slapped her cheeks, “I need to clean up this room!” she whispered to herself.

She began tidying, picking up dishes, picking up clothes. While down on all fours, chasing socks under the desk, she noticed a jumbled pile of manga and began to stack them. Her eyes went wide when she realized they were erotica.

Overcome by curiosity, she looked around as if to make sure no one was watching. Flipping through them, she stopped on one labelled Spanking Tales Volume 23. She started to breathe harder and shift her weight back and forth as each page pushed back her boundaries. As Rin read on, she lifted her skirt and pulled down her now damp panties. She reached below to explore a new-found arousal.

Takeo stirred and rolled onto his side, soon discovering the origin of the moans and wet noises that woke him. He propped his head up on his forearm and looked on as Rin drove herself to climax. When she realized she was being watched she snapped up her panties and switched to a kneel, head bowed, pouting.

“You come into my house without permission. You sneak into my room while I’m sleeping. You look through my private things without asking. And you wake me when I’m not feeling well!” he said, trying to hide a smile and failing. “I ought to put you over my knee and paddle your behind!”

Rin squirmed. Recalling the schoolgirls in the story, she timidly said, “Yes, sir.”

Takeo’s eyebrows nearly shot through the ceiling, “You realize it'd be a real spanking? I won't hold back.”

“I'm sorry, Taki. Please punish me,” she said, curiosity running wild through her.

“Come here then,” he said, beckoning her with a trembling hand.

Rin stood and walked over to the bed as Takeo shifted to its edge. He guided her over his knees, the weight and warmth of her form against him intoxicating. His hand surveyed her bottom eagerly, unbidden. She wiggled and purred beneath him.

The moment was electric.

He raised his hand high and sent it hurtling down into her skirt, eliciting a sudden gasp from its recipient. The force of the impact stung his hand faintly but no doubt the experience was a thousandfold more intense on the receiving end. He smacked down again and again, her curvy bottom bouncing delightfully with each slap.

No longer capable of holding back his desires he lifted her skirt, once again revealing her panties, blue striped. His hands slid across her bottom in search of the waistband, slipping them down to her knees.

“No,” she protested meekly.

Before him, her soft moons filled his sky, never so close, rosy from his opening salvo. Rin wriggled as Takeo spanked her harder, faster, gasps following cracks as he connected with her. A spark lit inside them.

Rin cried quietly as his methodical assault slammed into her bottom. Then he unleashed a final fusillade upon her fanny. He was living a fantasy, no holding back.

The crescendo passed, he stopped to rub her glowing cheeks with love. As he felt the heat in her bottom, he found her other fire. His hand ventured downwards to caress the inside of her thigh with the lightest touch.

Her moan ran through him like a shiver. His hand darted into stroke her wetness, no retreat now. She began to writhe uncontrollably as Takeo’s fingers found their mark.

“Yes!” Rin cried out.

With each thrust, Rin contorted and begged for more. Her breathing became panting, and her body shook, leaving his hand covered only in her wetness.

He lifted her and laid her down on the bed gently. Her nervous smile stormed his heart, taking no prisoners. He tossed off his pyjamas, leaving only his athletic form and his lust.

He rubbed his tip into her drenched folds. She gasped and arched back as Takeo slowly pushed inward, deeper and deeper. Her gates fell. Rin covered her mouth with her hands, unable to contain herself.

He thrust into her rhythmically, staring into her eyes, her pale breasts bobbing enticingly. His pace quickened like a steam locomotive out of control. As their love hurtled forward, they cried out together and flopped to sheets, spent.

Rin and Takeo lay there naked as they caught their breath, hands clasped between them.

“Remember when we used to hike through the forest?” he asked.

“And when we played pirates at the park by the lake?” she answered.

“When we fell down the river bank?”

“We were covered in mud head to toe!”

“We got in so much trouble.”

Then an awkward stillness came between them.

“Why have you been so distant lately?” she asked.

Takeo sighed, “Rin, I’ve always thought of you as my best friend. It took me a long time, but I began to see you as a woman. I didn't know how to handle my feelings, so I avoided you. I looked away. But I don’t want to hide anymore. I want to be with you.”

“What if... what if I was your girlfriend?” she said, squeezing his hand, hopeful.

“I'd like that very much,” he said, his heart lifting off for the stars.

Rin sat up and stared intently as new life came to Takeo's stiffness. She took it in hand and teased it. Firm and fleshy, she started to stroke its length with a will, wresting moans from Takeo’s chest.

She could feel his growing heat in her hand as it glided along. Then suddenly she felt it twitch, a strand of pearl shooting across her cheek and forehead. Instinctively she put him in her mouth. He finished erupting, filling her senses.

Rin swallowed with a smile, dribbling from the corner of her mouth.

“I love you.”

“I love you too.”

“We should have done this a long time ago.”

Rin lay down beside him and snuggled for a long, long time.

“How did you get interested in...” her voice trailed off.

“I’ve known you since we were little. I’ve seen your mother paddle your bare bottom more times than I can count. My heart pounded every single time.”

A while later, Rin finished dressing, Takeo back in his pyjama bottoms. As she was about to head home, she noticed the manga on the floor where she left it. She shifted nervously then bent down to grab it, holding it up with an embarrassed and goofy smile.

“I'm borrowing this!”

................................

A few days later, back in the classroom, the first bell of the day rang. Takeo looked to her regular seat, but Rin hadn't come in yet.

He took out his phone to text her, “Where are you? Class is about to start!”

“I'm home, sick!” she replied moments later.

His boisterous laugh confused everyone in the classroom. Mr. Rose entered and dropped several thick folders on his desk with a thud.

“It's good to see you have your energy back Takeo, but let's quiet down and get to work.”

At lunch, he took out his phone again.

“How are you doing, Rin?” he texted.

“I'm so tired. Can you stop by the pharmacy for some medicine? It should be ready to pick up,” came her reply.

Takeo stopped at the pharmacy after school, leaving with a white paper bag. He walked uphill along a winding tree-lined road. Approaching an old inn beside a series of modern hotel buildings, he looked back at the town below. Wisps of steam rose from the distant rooftops.

Rin’s grandfather Toru owned the resort down the road and the corporation to which it belonged. He had always been more interested in archaeology than operating the business though. The original inn had been converted into the family home years earlier.

Takeo walked up and rang the doorbell. Seconds later, a sixteen-year-old girl with golden blonde waves answered. 

“Ah Takeo, are you here to see sis?” Miho asked.

“Hi, Miho, home for the weekend I see. Rin asked me to bring some medicine to her.”

Miho let him in, “She's having a tough time. Go on up. You know where right?”

“Thanks, I do,” he said.

Takeo walked up the stairs with anticipation. Glad to be out of the chill air, he entered the warm glow of Rin's room. She lay in bed wearing her pink pyjamas, damp face cloth on her forehead. She turned and smiled at Takeo.

“Hi,” she said weakly.

Takeo sat down beside her, “Hi. I hope you're getting some rest.”

“Mm. Can you help me to the washroom? I need to go.”

Takeo gently helped her up, frail and barely able to stand. He swept her up into his arms, feeling her weight, her softness, her warmth. This was no dream, he thought happily. She hugged him, burying her face against his chest. She found the rhythm of his heartbeat comforting. Takeo carried her into the bathroom, lowered her back onto unsteady feet and turned to leave.

“Stay. I need you to help me,” she said.

“What?”

He paused a moment then knelt in front of her. Her hands reached out for his shoulders to steady herself. He looked up with a comforting smile as his hands moved to her waist, gently lowering her pyjama bottoms to the floor. He held her arms, guiding her down onto the seat. His hand sought out her secret, spreading her folds before she relieved herself.

When she finished, Rin had but to look at him.

“OK, but stop me if it’s too much.”

His fingers slowly slid towards her wetness. She moaned as they pushed inward. The further they explored, the harder she panted.

“I love you!”

In just moments, she cried out in pleasure before slumping over and hugging him. He reached for the toilet paper.

A few minutes later, he carried her down the hall back to her room, their faces beet red. He set her down on the bed with loving care as if she was the most important person in all the world.

“Did you bring the medicine?” she asked faintly.

“I did, but there's a slight problem. The medication you ordered, it's a suppository that you take every twelve hours,” he said.

“Miho,” she said, annoyed.

She sighed, “At this point, I'm so desperate I'll use anything.”

PrettyCock_DollTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
PrettyCock_DollTS

Takeo’s eye widened, “You don't mean?”

“Please?”

Takeo sighed and pulled back the covers, helping her onto her side. He pulled down her pyjama bottoms revealing the soft moons he so adored.

Picking up the medicine, he extricated one of the packages. He tore open its foil wrapping to reveal the suppository. It was huge, perhaps the size of his pinky, tapered at the end, slick with lubricant. He spread her cheeks and placed it at her rear entrance. At first, it held back against his gentle pressure, but he gave it time.

When it slowly yielded, Rin moaned quietly in response. Now he pushed it inward, his finger following all the way. He kept it there longer than he should, feeling her warm grip. He pulled out his finger, cleaning it with a wipe. Pulling up her bottoms he helped her roll onto her back once again.

The deed done, he tucked her in. He sat on the edge of the bed, watching as she closed her eyes. He remained there in stillness, enjoying every moment of her smiling face.

Half an hour later, Miho appeared in the doorway.

“How is she doing?” Miho asked.

“She’s tired but fine.”

“Did you... give her the medicine?”

“I did, but I don’t think you should have played a trick on her.”

“It was the best medicine available though,” Miho said with a cringing grin.

Takeo stood and went to Rin’s desk. He took her chair and moved it into the center of the room.

“You wanted to embarrass your sister while she couldn’t defend herself.” 

Takeo sat down, “Come here Miho.”

Hesitantly, she approached, “It was only a joke. I didn’t mean any harm.”

“Get the hairbrush,” Rin said softly, eyes still closed.

“No... I...”

Takeo grabbed  Miho around the waist and swatted her bottom hard, two times on each cheek. She twisted away, looking at Takeo and Rin in turn. Then she flopped her arms and sighed, retrieving the hairbrush from Rin’s dresser. She handed it tentatively to a sombre Takeo.

“Over my knee,” he said firmly.

Miho wavered then awkwardly leaned over and onto Takeo’s lap. He adjusted her position and patted the back of the hairbrush against her round bottom. He raised it skyward. Miho trembled in a moment that seemed would last forever, unable to handle her apprehension. She struggled and howled when the brush finally crashed down, the crack like thunder on a storm-torn night. He held her tight as a dozen powerful strokes rained down on her defenceless backside, tears streaming down her face.

As she lay there, her bottom throbbing, he said, “I’ll be back in the morning to give Rin her next dose. Make sure you’re here for yours.”

Miho stood gingerly, watching Takeo put the chair back in its proper place. He bent to kiss Rin on the cheek one last time before heading out the door. After a moment of introspection, Miho knelt beside Rin and started to rub her shoulder.

“Get better soon, sis.”

................................

A week later, the calculus instructor stood at the blackboard writing equations as the bell rang.

“Ah, that's lunch. Be sure to do the homework for tomorrow if you please,” he said.

Rin, now recovered, stood and put her books back in her school bag. She noticed the hairbrush she always kept there and paused. Slipping it into her skirt pocket, she turned and walked up to Takeo. He was putting his own books away as she took his hand.

“What?” he said, puzzled.

“Come with me...”

He stood, and they headed out into the hall. Together, they walked its full length, past a sea of students, turning through a set of doors into a barren hallway.

“This is the closed wing,” he said.

Rin smiled at him and tugged his hand. Eventually, they reached a washroom at the far end, Rin entering with Takeo in tow.

“Wait this is the girls' restroom!” he said.

“No one comes here. It'll be all right.”

She led him into a spacious stall at the end and locked the door behind them. Pausing a moment to gather herself, she leaned her back against the door. She reached into her pocket and brought out the hairbrush, holding it out for Takeo.

“Rin, are you sure?”

Rin whispered, “Never more.”

Takeo took the brush and sat on the covered toilet at an angle. She reached under and pulled down her green polka dot panties before bending over his knees. He lifted her dark blue skirt and revelled at the sight before him. Rin cooed as he gently caressed her cool white cheeks.

A minute later, he raised the brush slowly and slammed it down hard. Again and again, she gasped as each blow exploded into her behind. She moaned and wept, her bottom a furnace, growing ever hotter and brighter as he stoked the flames. He was relentless, and her rear was paying the price.

“Wait, I have to pee,” she said urgently.

He stopped and held her blazing bottom, “I have an idea.”

They stood, Rin taking the opportunity to rub her stinging backside.

He lifted the seat cover, “Sit, but don't pee.”

“What?”

She sat gingerly, curious eyes on him the whole time. Then he moved in front of her, positioning himself near her face, his trousers no longer able to conceal his desire.

“When you finish with this you may go,” he pronounced with a grin.

Rin’s face lit up, “Taki!”

She tugged off his dark blue trousers and gray boxers unleashing his engorged shaft. She began to lick it, stroke it and suck it with abandon. He closed his eyes and grunted at her meticulous attention. As he released, he heard the sound of murmuring waters below. She stared into his eyes, smiled and swallowed. Reaching out for the toilet paper, Takeo caught her hand.

“No. Stand up and turn around,” he said.

She stood, flushed and bent over the toilet. She gasped as he penetrated her dirty little secret. He drove into her for what seemed like an eternity, her body responding each time he probed her depths. Then she shook with moans, her head tossed back.

They stood and hugged, out of breath.

“Hmm, now I have to pee.”

“Oh?” she looked up into his deep brown eyes.

She turned around and bent over, wiggling her behind.

He smiled and spread her moons wide, placing his rod at her dark rose. He pressed in lightly, and she pressed back. Slowly, slowly she opened to receive him. All of him. He began to rock. Rin’s breath kept time with his tenacious thrusts. As the pace quickened, he exploded into her.

They stood taking it all in, no words, just panting. By now Takeo needed to go badly. He could pee like a horse he thought, recalling the many times he wrote his name in the snow. Still coupled, he released into her.

“There’s so much!” Rin cried out as it filled her.

Later, the naughty couple walked back to class, hand in hand, faces aglow.

“I love you.”

“I love you too.”

................................

A few weeks later, Rin sat alone in a classroom after school. Head down, she focused on an essay due later in the week. Satisfied with her progress, she packed to leave. Her bag in hand, she walked down the aisle.

As she passed the teacher’s desk, she froze. She looked around the room nervously then set her bag down in the front row. She moved to its edge and ran her hand along its length, feeling its cool hardness, ideas whirling in her head.

“I’m sorry, sir, it won’t happen again,” she whispered to no one.

“Please, is that necessary?”

“Yes, sir.”

Hesitantly, she bent over its broad flat surface.

She reached back to lift her skirt and lower her pink panties to her knees. Rin raised her arm around awkwardly and gave herself a hard smack on the bottom. She couldn’t see the red handprint she left, but she could feel it. Then there was another. For several minutes she smacked her bare behind before stopping.

“Thank you, sir, I won’t do it again,” she said.

She lay there enjoying warm sensations when the door suddenly slid open. Mr. Rose stopped in his tracks at the sight. She stood and pulled her panties back in place instantly, face flushing.

Again.

They stared at each other for a moment in stunned silence.

“Come with me,” John said, expressionless.

Rin picked up her bag and followed Mr. Rose. The long slow walk down the hall gave Rin unwelcome time to consider her life choices. They turned a corner and arrived at the head teacher’s office. He knocked and went straight in.

Glass display cabinets lined the room, each filled with books and science class artifacts. Near the window stood an expansive mahogany desk and two leather armchairs for guests. The headteacher herself, Miss Sai Crane, sat there marking papers.

She was wickedly smart but also strangely naive. Rin always liked Miss Crane. Her enthusiasm made her classes a joy.

As they walked in, she stood to greet them. She was beautiful and graceful, perhaps in her early forties, brown hair tied back in a bun, wearing a black dress with a white belt.

“Hello, Mr. Rose. To what do we owe this visit?” she said, looking to Rin.

“Tell Rin what we were discussing earlier today, Sai,” John said, turning to lock the door.

Sai looked at John puzzled, then faced Rin.

“I was talking to... John about the upcoming changes to the discipline policy. You probably already know the school is implementing corporal punishment for seniors in the fall. As head teacher, I will have additional responsibilities as a result.”

“However, I am the only member of the staff that hasn’t worked in a school with corporal punishment before. What I’m trying to say is that I have no experience in these matters,” Sai said, flustered.

“Rin here would like to help you with that,” John said, returning to Rin’s side.

“I do? I mean, yes, yes I do.”

“How exactly?” Sai asked, a confused look on her face.

“She’s volunteered to let you spank her so you can become familiar with the process,” John said with a smirk.

Rin smiled, “If you need a subject to study, I’d be happy to help.”

“But why, dear?” Sai asked with heartfelt surprise.

“I’ve loved my time here, and I just wanted to do something for the school before I go,” Rin said, glossing over her more primal yearnings.

“Are you sure? I mean, it won’t be pleasant,” she said.

Rin thought for a moment and smiled, “I’m sure, ma'am.”

“Thank you, Rin. That would be a tremendous help.” Sai said, relieved.

“But how do we proceed?”

John stepped forward, “Well, to break the ice, let’s try a little role-playing. Let’s say you find Rin here writing some rude remark on another student's locker. You’re the head teacher. How are you going to handle the situation?”

Sai thought for a moment, then said, “Miss Grey! What on God’s green earth do you think you’re doing!”

Rin snapped to attention, “Nothing mam!” her hands darting behind her back.

“Don’t you ever lie to me girl,” Sai scolded.

Sai walked over to Rin, grabbed her by the arm and gave her three swats to the bottom. Rin jumped with surprise.

“Come with me!”

John smiled, “Well done, Sai, well done.”

Dropping out of character, “I remembered getting in trouble when I was her age and went with it.”

Sai walked behind the door to fetch a chair of light coloured wood, arm-less. Rin noticed Mr. Rose steal a glance at her bottom as she bent to pick it up. Returning, she glared at Rin and placed the chair in the middle of the room.

She sat and pointed to a spot beside her, “Come here, girl!”

Rin moved alongside, and Sai awkwardly guided her over her knees. She balanced precariously before Mr. Rose stepped in to adjust her position, a fall imminent.

“I will not tolerate vandalism in this school young lady,” Sai said sternly, “Nor lies, nor foul language.”

Sai raised her hand and feebly smacked down onto Rin’s bottom.

“You're going to have to hit a lot harder than that,” John said from his new perch atop the desk.

Rin and John both chuckled.

“I would keep my sense of humour in check if I were in your position Miss Grey,” Sai warned.

“Yes mam,” Rin said with a smile.

Sai raised her hand and smacked down much harder this time, causing Rin to grunt. Again and again, she smacked Rin’s tender bottom. With each stroke, she became more confident... and more forceful. Rin began to squirm with the growing heat in her bottom. But it did not end. As the fire burned in her behind, Rin cried, the tears flowing down her cheek, her legs flailing wildly. Sai had established a relentless rhythm, landing powerful swats with a singular focus.

Sai was a quick learner.

“That’s enough for now,” John said, holding up his hands.

Sai stopped, jolted back to reality, “Yes, of course.”

Rin stood, rubbing her bottom and doing a little dance.

“Thank you, Rin. I hope I didn’t hurt you too much,” Sai said.

“Not at all Miss Crane,” Rin said with a wince.

“I think you performed admirably, both of you,” John said.

“Now, if you’re up for it Rin, I think Miss Crane needs a great deal more practice. She needs to become thoroughly familiar with the use of the implements at her disposal.”

“Teachers will typically use the paddle, but the headmaster and I also have the strap and cane for more serious cases. I’ve never used any of those of course,” Sai explained.

John took a notebook from his back pocket and began writing absently, “I think we should cover each of the classical implements in detail... bare vs clothed... over knee, chair or desk... corner time, cuddling… account for recovery time, particularly for the cane...”

Rin’s body was a-tingle, her mind racing.

He looked up, “The history of school discipline is quite fascinating.”

“I still have some research to do, but I’ll put together a mini lesson plan for us. If we could meet a couple of times a week, until you graduate, of course, it would be helpful,” John said.

“I do appreciate this, Rin. You’re a kind soul coming to my aid,” Sai said fervently.

“I’m only too glad to Miss Crane,” Rin said warmly.

“But I recommend that we take some time for you to experience each of the implements yourself, so you know how it feels from both ends. Perhaps Mr. Rose could handle that. I’m sure he would appreciate the refresher,” Rin said with a grin.

“Would you be able to do that for me, John?” Sai asked, taking the suggestion far more seriously than either John or Rin ever imagined.

“I’d be happy to,” John said, beaming.

“It seems we’re going to be very well-read in the end,” Rin chuckled.

“I expect you’ll both get great marks,” John responded.

Sai rolled her eyes and shook her head at the spectacularly corny puns.

A few minutes later, their business concluded, John and Rin left Sai’s office. They closed the door behind them and headed side by side towards the front of the school. As they walked down the hall, they exchanged a silent fist bump before going their separate ways.

Rin went to her locker to put on her boots and jacket before walking out the main entrance, towards Takeo’s house.

Back in the office, Sai leaned against the door, a contented smile on her face. She daydreamed about a trip over John’s knee.

Published 
Written by greyma
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments