Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Punished by the Gym Mistress

"Avoiding a few PE lessons leads to a spanking from Miss McKenzie for Mike and Jo."

19
6 Comments 6
15.3k Views 15.3k
1.6k words 1.6k words

My name is Mike, I’m nearly seventeen, and because I go to the gym I’m pretty fit but I was so bored with the PE lessons at School. They only had ancient equipment, no cross trainers, no weights and no rowing machines, so I skipped those lessons whenever I could.

I was in a history lesson at the end of the day when Miss McKenzie stormed in and whispered something to Mr. Kramer before leaving just as quickly. When the lesson ended Mr. Kramer told me to wait behind.

“Mike, Miss McKenzie asked me to tell you to go to the gym and wait there for her.”

I was tempted to ask why but decided it would not be wise. I walked into the gym. It was eerily quiet, everyone had gone home. I switched on the lights and waited by the vaulting horse in the middle of the room.

As I waited I began to dwell on Miss McKenzie. There was no question she was the fittest young teacher by a long way and probably only eight or nine years older than me. It was a shame her PE lessons were so dull.

Five minutes later Miss McKenzie entered. “Mike, you have missed three of my last six PE lessons,” she began, “what have you to say for yourself?”

I decided that honesty was my best bet and told her how boring her lessons were and that I went to a gym after school so didn’t feel I was missing much.

She looked ready to explode. “You do not decide which lessons you will or won’t attend. Boring!” She took a deep breath “Right, well I’ll make sure this lesson is not boring. Strip down to your underwear.“

I was taken aback and stood still, wondering where this was going.

“I said strip down to your underwear, now!”

In a few moments, I was standing in front of her in my underpants, having been instructed to take off my shoes and socks. 

“Right then, let’s get started.” 

She reached down into a hockey bag she’d brought in and pulled out a swishy cane and a leather strap.

“You are going to do a variety of exercises and you’d better do them to my total satisfaction.” A rather nasty smile crossed her face. “If I am not happy with the way you have performed I will give you six strokes of the strap across your bottom.”

She paused, “If this happens more than once, you will remove your underpants and I will give you six strokes directly on your bottom. If this happens a third time your underpants will remain off while you complete the rest of the exercises.

At this point, Jo Moore opened the double doors to the gym and sheepishly entered the room. I half turned away covering the bulge in my pants but Miss brought the strap down hard across my bum and made me face her.

Miss glared at Jo and told her to strip down to her bra and panties. I could see she was about to argue but she saw the look on the teacher’s face and the fact that I was wearing only my underpants and began to remove her blouse. 

Watching her undress did nothing to ease the bulge in my underpants, especially when her firm breasts pushed against her blouse as she undid the buttons. She turned away from my gaze to remove her tights and my eyes were drawn to her firm bum, panties disappearing between her cheeks. She turned back to face Miss and my cock stiffened - she was gorgeous.

I was shaken out of my reverie as Miss explained to Jo that we were to do as she instructed and told her what would happen if we did not succeed in impressing her. Jo’s face went white when she got to the bit where we’d have to remove our underwear and be spanked on our bare bums.

“Right, let's get started. Climb the wall bars to the top and back down again ten times. Go!”

We both set off at a pace but Jo began to tire after five. I completed the ten and stood by the horse watching Jo. She eventually finished all ten and stood panting as Miss told her off for being so slow.

“Next, run to the far wall and back ten times. Go!”

I was back in a couple of minutes but again, Jo took much longer and returned in just under five. 

Miss placed a gym bench on the floor and instructed Jo to bend over and hold the bench. She brought out the strap and made her part her legs before, ‘thwack’, ‘thwack’… six strokes flicked across that beautiful bottom. 

Jo’s eyes were moist but she took these well and rubbed her bum briskly.

“Next time you will be spanked without your bra and pants,” Miss McKenzie reminded her. “Now I want you both to do twenty press-ups, go.”

SquirtGirlXo
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SquirtGirlXo

I got to fifteen quite quickly but began to flag. The strap came down across my bum, stinging me into action and I completed the twenty. Jo had started quite well but her arms were tiring and she lay on the floor panting. Miss McKenzie wasted no time and brought the strap down across her taut cheeks. Jo began again but failed to complete the twenty.

Miss smiled, “Stand up, Jo. Take off your bra and pants and stand with your feet either side of the bench.”

Jo looked pleadingly at Miss and began to ask if I could leave the room.

Miss McKenzie almost snarled, “I will not repeat myself and you will receive two extra strokes for answering back.”

My cock was now rigid in anticipation and I slowly moved my hands to cover my crotch, hoping it would not be noticed. It was; by both Miss and Jo.

“Put your hands behind your back,” shouted Miss. I had no option and my erection pushed my pants into a tent. 

I saw the strap move and then felt the sting as it struck the tip of my cock.

“I’ll deal with you in a moment,” she said.

Jo had been mesmerised at the antics of my cock and the way Miss dealt with it. 

She now began to remove her bra, trying to turn away but Miss forced her to remain facing me. She peeled the bra away from beautiful, firm breasts and rigid nipples standing proud as she dropped her bra on to the bench.

Next, she put her thumbs inside the elastic of her panties and slowly pushed them down past a fine covering of mid brown pubes around swollen labia.

I could not control my cock which struggled against the material of my pants bringing another scowl from Miss.

Jo now stood with one leg either side of the bench as instructed. 

Miss instructed her, “Bend right over and grip the underside of the bench.”

I was now standing to one side of Miss and behind Jo. She bent over but had to spread her thighs even more so she could grip the bench. My cock had never been so hard, straining against my pants as I stared at this wonderful vision of beauty. Her slit, wide open and oozing juices while Miss readied herself to deliver the spanking.

‘Thwack’, ‘thwack’, ‘thwack’, ‘thwack’… the noise of leather against flesh echoed around the gym, followed by Jo’s cries and sobs. My eyes were on stalks.

“Just four more to go,” Miss informed her, “as long as you take them without trying to stop me.

She pushed Jo’s back down, opening up her legs and slit even more.

‘Thwack’, ‘thwack’, and wide, red marks were now appearing across that delightful twin dome. ‘Thwack’, ‘thwack’ and finally Jo was allowed to stand and rub her bum cheeks which she did without caring about her bouncing boobs.

Miss turned to me, “Mike, remove your pants and lie on your back on this bench.”

I prised my erection from my pants and enjoyed seeing the reaction of both Miss and Jo as my well-endowed penis sprang free.

“Put your hands under your bottom, Mike.”

My hands were now trapped as Miss moved closer. She slid one finger around the oozing pre-cum on my glans making me groan, then slid down the foreskin to reveal the full glory of my helmet.

Without warning, ‘thwack’, ‘thwack’, ‘thwack’, ‘thwack’, she used her strap to strike the top and underside of my cock making it swing from side to side. 

I glanced up to see Jo’s eyes on stalks and noticed her finger sliding over her slit as she watched.

Miss paused, “Four more to go, same as Jo. That’s only fair.”

‘Thwack’, ‘thwack’… two more on the shaft then ’thwack’, ‘thwack’ the final two strokes hit the very tip and I cried out, clutching my penis. 

“Both of you, stand here, backs to the wall.” 

For ten minutes we stood there naked, as Miss cleared away the bench, etcetera. Jo and I had got used to being undressed and spent the time enjoying each other’s naked bodies. By the time Miss brought our clothes over my erection was back with a vengeance. She slapped it down and told us to dress.

As we prepared to leave, Miss said she very much hoped we would be attending her PE lessons in future or she would have no option but to punish us again. 

As we walked down the corridor together Jo said, “I’m sure she smiled when she said that.” 

"I wouldn't mind seeing you without your clothes on again," I suggested. 

"Perhaps we'd better skip a few more PE lessons," Jo replied, stroking the bulge in my trousers.

Published 
Written by Thwackman
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments