Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Stay At Home

"Stephanie went to the beach even with the official lockdown"

10
5 Comments 5
5.7k Views 5.7k
5.5k words 5.5k words

Author's Notes

"This story suggests what should happen to the thoughtless people who are ignoring the request to stay at home due to the coronavirus"

Elizabeth was certainly very surprised to see the granny-aged woman sunbathing on the beach. After all, society was in lockdown with the virus passed so easily from person to person. The beach, like every beach in the country and, indeed, across most of the world, had been barricaded off. Everyone was being told to stay at home as much as possible, although could go out to exercise and to shop. Sunbathing outside your own garden was a definite no no, though.

Elizabeth was one of the junior lifeguards. As the beach was closed it was felt that the juniors could control things, and, after all, it was expected that no one would be there anyway. 

So, when Elizabeth spotted the granny woman, she immediately went over to her. As she got closer, Elizabeth saw the woman was sunbathing topless although did have her bikini pants on.

Elizabeth was dressed for duty in a light blue short-sleeved blouse, light blue shorts with a thick leather belt, and with bare legs. Elizabeth was eighteen-years-old, six feet tall, slim, with long flowing blonde hair which whilst at work was tied back in a bun, a young sweet and innocent looking face, but was very fit and athletic and she certainly felt and looked strong and authoritative.

Elizabeth went over to the granny woman and demanded, “How dare you come to the beach.”

The granny woman looked up and replied arrogantly, “It’s my choice to come to the beach and sunbathe. I am not affecting anyone else.”

Elizabeth was angry and bent down and swung her hand and slapped her around the face. After all, Elizabeth and the other junior lifeguards had been given the authority to deal physically with offenders, and she had found in the past a good slap around the face usually gave her control. In any case, these were exceptional times and because so many people had been breaking the rules it was necessary to introduce some physical reprimands that would encourage people not to go to public places.

Elizabeth pointed out in an authoritative tone, “The rules are to stay at home. That means exactly that, so you can’t just decide to break the rules and expect to get away with it. This virus is so easy to pass on or to catch, so you can affect others who might have to go out and touch something you have touched and get the virus.”

Stephanie knew the argument, but didn’t see it applied to her, but just to everyone else. That wasn’t an uncommon thought but was restricted to those who people who weren’t community-spirited.


Elizabeth then ordered, “As you are topless please turn onto your tummy so I don’t have to look at your breasts.”


The granny was a bit surprised but thrown off balance by the authoritative tone of voice, and reluctantly gave a wearisome, “Okay, then, if I must,” and turned onto her tummy.


Elizabeth smirked as she took her thick leather belt off, wound it around her hand, and ordered, “Don’t move, or else,” raised her hand, and brought the belt down with a loud slapping sound on the granny woman’s bottom. She gave her another stroke of the belt before sarcastically saying, “I hope you are enjoying your sunbathing, you naughty old woman,” then landed a third heavy stroke.


The granny woman yelped with the pain but knew but it told her that she was dealing with a woman in authority and just wanted to get away. She was forced to reply, “No I am not. Please stop hitting me with your belt. I’ll leave the beach straight away.”


Elizabeth knew that three strokes of the belt was nowhere near sufficient a punishment for this woman who was breaking curfew. She, therefore, glared at the granny woman and ordered, “You will have to come with me. Now get up.”


The look on the granny woman’s face was again one of surprise but also turned into a look that told Elizabeth that she knew that she was in trouble as she stood up and saw the name badge, and said, “Sorry, Elizabeth.” However, Elizabeth knew the self-centred rule-breakers thought they could easily talk their way out of trouble but she knew how to deal with that attitude as she slapped the granny woman around the face a second time, and ordered, “You will address me as, ma’am.”

The granny was shaken by the second slap and couldn’t understand how come the lifeguard was being so rough. She wasn’t harming anyone after all, and at her age, the lifeguard should be showing her more respect. However, she decided to stay silent and would report this young lady to the authorities later on.

As soon as the woman was under control Elizabeth took out a pad and asked her name, age, and address. 

The reply was more respectful as she gave her name, Stephanie, said she was sixty-six-years old and lived at an address just one hundred yards or so from the beach. However, given Stephanie’s usual assumption that she was better than everyone else, she added, “So this is almost my back garden, erm, ma’am,” remembering she had better be respectful rather than risk another slap around the face,

Elizabeth thought that Stephanie was still using a tone of voice that suggested that at her age she should not be having to listen to someone else. To emphasise how wrong that was, Elizabeth pointed out, “Well, I am eighteen-years-old, and I am in charge of this part of the beach.”

Whilst Elizabeth sounded authoritative, she was naturally a shy girl, but, now that she was in this position of authority, she knew that she was the one actually in charge. Also, being athletic, she knew she had the strength to deal with this granny woman and immediately grasped hold of her ear and started to drag her towards the lifeguard’s watchtower. She didn’t care that the granny woman was topless and her bikini bra, top, and bag, were all left on the beach still as she pulled her by the ear.

Elizabeth continued to pull Stephanie along by her ear, even though she was gasping with the pain at almost every step. She continued to pull her along at a pace until they got to the huts on the promenade that housed their office and rest areas, and took her to the reception desk where she said to the equally young lifeguard behind the desk, “I found this granny woman sunbathing. She needs to be processed and then disciplined.”

Stephanie was concerned with the threat of being disciplined as she had already been beaten with the young woman’s belt, and said, “Hang on a second, Elizabeth. I’ve said I’m sorry and that I will go home.”

Elizabeth glared at Stephanie and once again slapped her very hard across the face and ordered, “I said address me as ‘ma’am,’ you very naughty old woman.”

Stephanie had to admit that she had forgotten to address Elizabeth respectfully and knew now that she really was the one in charge of her and had to be obeyed. She, therefore, said, contritely, “Sorry, ma’am,”

Elizabeth felt she was getting through to Stephanie, but retained her strict control. She ordered, “Answer Laura’s questions.”

Laura smirked at Stephanie and asked the same questions about her name, age and address. Stephanie was now answering the questions very quickly and without querying anything, and calling her, ma’am, rather than by her name.

Indeed, Laura found it as noticeable as Elizabeth, both being just eighteen-years-old, how the older offenders started off scoffing at their authority but quickly submitted to it when they realised what their official powers were. 

Stephanie hated having to obey two teenagers like this and felt she was being purposely humiliated. It certainly wasn’t natural for her because what she enjoyed was being a social bully who reckoned she was better than everybody else and was just the type to think it was funny to cough in a stranger’s face, normally someone old and frail, and say, ‘I have the virus,’ just to see the look of fear on their faces.

Stephanie was now getting to know, though, what it was like to have to obey those in authority, like Elizabeth and Laura, who knew people like Stephanie were in the wrong and needed to be put in their true place and supposed she was now going to find out what happens when you break the rules.

Once Stephanie was registered, Elizabeth clasped hold of her ear again and said, “Now let’s deal with you properly.” She then pulled Stephanie again quite roughly leading her by her ear and listening to her gasps of pain at almost every step, as she led her into one of the interrogation rooms. What surprised Stephanie was that they weren’t alone and, as she was the led up to a desk, she saw about twenty teenage girls, all dressed like Elizabeth and Laura, and so knew that they were all lifeguards. She did notice they were all standing about six feet apart from each other, as the rules stated.

Elizabeth saw the surprise on Stephanie’s face and explained, “As the beaches are empty, we are being trained to deal with offenders like you who are not keeping to the ‘Stay at home,’ regulations. There isn’t the time nor the capacity to take you all to court so we are all being given the authority to discipline you ourselves. That takes training, and the girls watching are undergoing that training now. So, they are going to watch everything that I do to you so that they will know what to do for next time.”


Nothing within the explanation helped Stephanie control her increasing fear of what was going to happen. She thought she would be able to get away with going to the beach exactly because there would be insufficient numbers of police and others to stop her. This proved to be the case because she got to the promenade, and simply walked past some plastic barriers, and then got to the beach. It was a sunny day and she always sunbathed topless and was actually quite enjoying herself, at least until Elizabeth came up and slapped her around the face. She had read that lifeguards were being trained to impose the new regulations, but she hadn’t understood just what those regulations were. She was beginning to.

As Stephanie was thinking through the mistake, she now realised that she had made, she felt her back being pushed and she was suddenly bending over the desk that was in front of her. She heard Elizabeth order, “Grab hold of the far side of the desk and spread your legs. I need your knickers off to check you for drugs.”

Elizabeth knew that the rules didn’t expect her to carry out this search unless she had reason to believe the offender was carrying drugs. She had no reason to think that of Stephanie, but, as this was a training session as much as anything else, she thought she would make the assumption she should check even someone this granny woman’s age, to show the others what to do. So, she first yanked down Stephanie’s bikini knickers and made her raise each leg so they could be taken completely off and she was now naked. Elizabeth then took out of the drawer plastic gloves and some lotion, parted Stephanie’s fleshy bottom cheeks, and filled her butt crack with lotion. She then eased her finger inside Stephanie’s butthole, explaining to those watching, “This is the best way to find out whether an offender is hiding drugs inside their body.” 

Stephanie heard the exclamation but was more concerned about the finger wiggling around inside her butthole. She was equally concerned that she didn’t want her vagina checked because she already found her butthole being checked by a teenager, and in front of so many other teenagers, humiliating enough. However, her fear was well-founded because suddenly she felt Elizabeth’s finger leave her butthole and run down along her pussy lips and into her vagina. That was something that she did often enough when in bed by herself and thinking about some sexual fantasy, but certainly this was nothing like that. She closed her eyes tightly but had to wait obediently for Elizabeth to finish her search whilst, at the same time, explaining to those watching just what she was doing.

Stephanie was relieved when Elizabeth finally took her finger out of her vagina and heard her plastic gloves being taken off. She gasped though when she felt her bottom being spanked and, keeping hold of the far end of the table, squirmed around, and saw that it was Elizabeth who was landing spank after spank on alternate bottom cheeks. She had already learnt from bitter experience, though, not to question anything that these teenage girls were doing to her, and so turned back looking away from Elizabeth and just accepted the spanking.

Elizabeth saw how submissive Stephanie was being, and knew that she had actually come to the end of her rights of interrogation and punishment. She had checked if she was carrying any drugs and she wasn’t, so what was left was to impose a fine. She did know that if offenders refused to cooperate or were aggressive, then further punishment could be imposed, and, from tomorrow, the new rules would be announced that allowed girls like Elizabeth and the other lifeguards to spank offenders much longer and then cane them as well, rather than just give them a few spanks and fine them. She, therefore, decided to bluff and said, “I know that you aren’t carrying drugs, but we have called the police and they have asked whether you need to be arrested. We have checked the rules and it seems that what you have done makes you liable to a prison sentence, without trial, of six months.”


Stephanie certainly wasn’t expecting anything like that and started to sob and beg to be let go. “Please let me off, ma’am. I promise not to go to the beach ever again. Please, ma’am, please, please.”

As Elizabeth saw that Stephanie really was worried, she played her next card which was to give her two alternatives. “I can offer you two options. You can either accept the punishment I can give you, of a spanking and the cane, or you can go to jail. The choice is yours.” Elizabeth made it a choice rather than her entitlement so, if Stephanie complained afterwards, she could claim it was her choice to be punished. 

Stephanie thought that a spanking and even the cane was preferable to jail, and so, albeit reluctantly, she agreed and replied, “Yes, ma’am, I accept your punishment please, as anything is better than going to jail.”

Elizabeth was delighted that Stephanie had fallen for her bluff, and in any case, why should she worry if she wasn’t being completely truthful, because the person they were dealing with was an offender who had breached the stay-at-home rules, and, frankly, was putting everybody else at risk. It was therefore right to abuse her in just the same way that she was abusing everybody else.

Happy knowing that she would now give Stephanie a severe thrashing in front of the watching girls, Elizabeth went and sat in an upright chair which was facing those watching, glared at Stephanie, and ordered, “Now get across my lap.”

Stephanie was horrified she hadn’t thought to ask to be spanked in private but supposed this authoritative teenager would have said no anyway, and in any case, she was now more scared than she thought she could be and that didn’t change when she eased herself down across Elizabeth’s bare thighs and saw the floor come up to her face, at least stopping just a few inches away from her eyes, and then saw Elizabeth’s bare and muscularly upside-down legs. This was so scary for her, more so as she felt Elizabeth’s hand rubbing her bottom in circles. It wasn’t just the fear of the pain but as much the humiliation of being spanked in front of so many teenage girls. Of course, in the old days, she would’ve been given a phone call and called a solicitor and had a negotiation on whatever the right punishment was. Now though, that had all changed because of the virus, and she realised just how wrong she was to think she could get away with breaking the rules. Well, she hadn’t, and now she was going to suffer accordingly.

StevenTayler
Online Now!
Lush Cams
StevenTayler

Worse for Stephanie was when Elizabeth told her to the back of her head, “The whole punishment will be filmed. It will be emailed to you and also put up on our web site as a lesson for everyone else.”

Stephanie gasped as that meant all of her friends could see it, so how humiliating was that? She even thought that maybe a prison sentence would be better than that, but, as she was lying across Elizabeth’s lap, she supposed it was too late for her to take up that option now.

Elizabeth looked out at the sea of faces, which were all giggling and making comments to the girl next to her and heard so many derogatory remarks about Stephanie’s fleshy body and arrogant attitude, which she knew Stephanie also heard and would be humiliated by, which was the whole purpose

Elizabeth also knew that she had wanted to become a police officer, and still intended to be and that this was just a summer job for her. At least it was a summer job until the virus, and everything stood still and so she continued as a lifeguard until the lockdown. Now, or at least from tomorrow, she was still a lifeguard, but with the level of authority that matched what the policewomen had. It was going to be good training for her as she remained focussed on making sure people kept to the rules or suffered the consequences.

Elizabeth now focused on Stephanie's bottom, seeing that it was rather fleshy, but raised her hand and brought her palm down onto Stephanie’s far bottom cheek, and then proceeded to spank her on alternate bottom cheeks time and again. She knew that she had plenty of time as the training session had only just started, and she intended teaching this old granny woman a seriously severe lesson. After all, the virus was life-changing and affecting her generation so much more than the old granny woman’s generation, because they still had to go to work and pay mortgages and the like. So, everyone was supposed to work together to reduce passing on the virus, but here, this old granny woman ignored all of that and just felt she was above the rules. Well, she may have thought that, but now she’s going to pay the price and a pain-filled one that all the teenage junior lifeguards would watch with glee.

So, Elizabeth spanked Stephanie on alternate bottom cheeks time and again, not caring that her hand stung slightly, knowing that Stephanie’s bottom was stinging more and more intensely as the spanking continued and her bottom was turned darker and darker shades of red. She was even more and more satisfied as Stephanie let out louder and louder gasps as each spank landed, apologising, and squirming around on her lap. Elizabeth even managed to look out towards those watching whilst still spanking the large fleshy bottom and saw the continuing smiles as well as nods of encouragement.

Elizabeth was a regular at the gym and so had the strength to continue to spank Stephanie with very hard spanks, time and again. She continued doing that for several minutes before changing to spanking the same bottom cheek time and again and then the other bottom cheek time and again, knowing that that made the stinging pain even more intense for the rule-breaking Stephanie. She was even encouraged the more that Stephanie squirmed around on her lap and apologised and gasped with each spank. 

Stephanie just wasn’t used to being on the receiving end of this type of punishment. She reckoned she was an alpha female whose views were right every single time and if anything went wrong then it was always somebody else’s fault and never hers. So, thinking that she was above the law was natural for her but now she was realising she wasn’t above the law and, being spanked like this by a teenager in front of so many other teenagers, was a lesson that she increasingly knew she should’ve been given many many years ago because then she may well have been a nicer and law-abiding person. More, she wouldn’t have had to suffer this such humiliating punishment.

Elizabeth continued to spank Stephanie multiple times on the same bottom cheek for several more minutes before being happy with the very deep glowing red colour that she had turned her bottom cheeks. However, she was still feeling really good and with lots of energy, and so rather than ending the spanking she proceeded to spank Stephanie on the backs of her fleshy legs. She could tell from the way that Stephanie jerked her head, and yelped, that she was struggling even more when having her legs spanked than she did when having her bottom spanked.

It was clear from the continuing comments being made by the watching teenage lifeguards that they were learning just how to give a really good spanking. It was encouraging them to continue with their gym exercises, particularly lifting weights to strengthen their arm muscles, now knowing that they were able to teach even someone granny aged what has to happen when they break the rules.

Once Elizabeth was happy with the equally glowing red  colour of Stephanie’s legs, knowing that they would sting for ages, she then glared of the back of her head and ordered, “Get up, you old granny woman rule breaker, so I can deal with the rest of your punishment.”

Stephanie had hoped that the punishment was just the spanking, although wondered whether she would be hit again with the belt. However, knowing that she had to remain obedient and submissive and respectful, she replied, “Yes ma’am.” She then eased herself up from Elizabeth‘s lap and immediately clutched her bottom cheeks and rubbed them. 

Elizabeth saw that Stephanie was rubbing her bottom so pulled her arm back and once again gave Stephanie a very hard slap around the face, and ordered sternly, “No rubbing until you are told you can you old granny woman rule breaker.”

Stephanie immediately stopped rubbing her bottom and held her face which was stinging after yet another face slapping. She really was so sorry that she had broken the curfew rule as until now she had never understood what it was like to be submissive and have to accept a punishment imposed on her by someone else. Now though, because of this authoritative teenage lifeguard, she was learning there was so much wrong with her, as a person, and was going to try and change, albeit she knew that would be difficult thinking she was above the law was ingrained in her.

Elizabeth continued with the punishment demonstration and grabbed Stephanie by the ear once again and led her towards a wooden spanking frame. She could see the look of concern on Stephanie’s face, as well as the pain edged across it, as she forced her to bend over the frame and ordered, “Stretch your arms down towards those cuffs.”

The teenage girls all moved closer to the bench, standing all around it but still at least six feet apart, and were watching intently.

Stephanie bending over the frame was pretty much like bending over Elizabeth‘s lap because her bottom was perched at the top, and her head was pointed towards the floor which once again was just inches from her face. Stephanie knew she had no choice but to follow the instructions given to her and stretched her arms down so that they were by the clasps and watched as Elizabeth secured each of her wrists in a cuff. She then saw Elizabeth move to behind her, and secured her ankles in a cuff, with her legs spread widely apart. As well as the humiliating position of having her bottom positioned to be spanked again, there was also the humiliation of having her legs parted and so those teenagers behind her had a view of her pussy hair mass and possibly her stretched pussy lips, which was yet another humiliation. 

As Stephanie got into the mind-set of a receiving a further spanking, she suddenly felt something that wasn’t a hand or a leather belt being rubbed from side to side across her bottom. She managed to look behind her and was horrified to find the upside-down Elizabeth was actually holding a cane which she was rubbing back and forth across her bottom. Stephanie gasped as she remembered that she was going to be caned rather than spanked, for the first time ever.

Elizabeth saw the look of horror on Stephanie’s upside-down face and she knew she had purposely not reminded Stephanie just what was going to happen to her once secured to the bench. Now she knew, and Elizabeth smirked as she pulled her arm back, focused on Stephanie’s already very red bottom, and landed the cane with a loud thwack across her large bottom. She always loved the way that the cane bit into the offender’s bottom before bouncing back out and the bottom cheeks swirled. She always only left three or four seconds between each stroke knowing that as well as being pain-filled, the stinging intensified increasingly as each stroke landed.

Stephanie saw that Elizabeth’s leg muscles tensed, and knew that meant that the cane was on its way down towards her bottom. So, it was no surprise when the cane bit into her bottom, but it was the first time she had ever been caned and was horrified at how much pain it caused.

Elizabeth intended making sure that every stroke was a hard one. There was no need to build up the intensity because, after all, this was the punishment for breaching a very serious rule and every stroke had to be a seriously hard one. So, as she landed the second and third strokes, she enjoyed watching the welts appear and listening to Stephanie’s pain-filled gasps. The gasps got even louder as the fourth and fifth strokes landed, and even louder still with the sixth stroke.

Stephanie was struggling badly with the cane strokes, failing to cope at all, and soon the tears were streaming down her face which she knew would tell everyone this was the right way to punish offenders like her.

Elizabeth did pause after six strokes and rubbed the cane back and forth across Stephanie’s bottom as she listened to the granny woman sobbing. However, she didn’t have any sympathy whatsoever because she never did with offenders, and then raised her arm and started caning her again, landing the seventh stroke, watching the welt appear, and listening to the pain-filled yelp. As she landed the eighth and then the ninth stroke so the same measure of satisfaction was felt not just by Elizabeth but by all of those watching, knowing that the seriously severe lesson was needed and was being given.

Stephanie was still struggling, even more, when the tenth stroke landed and then the eleventh stroke, throwing her head back and yelping each time and pulling at the wrist cuffs and wiggling her bottom in a vain attempt to avoid the cane, but of course that didn’t happen, neither did it with the twelfth stroke which made her throw her head back again in pain and despair, shake her head from side to side with her eyes tightly closed, as more tears were flooding down her face.

Elizabeth was satisfied that the twelve strokes were going to be a good lesson for this granny woman rule breaker to remind her not to keep to the rules in future. However, she let her lie over the spanking frame, still secured by her wrists and ankles, as she let out sob after sob. 

Stephanie hadn’t known how many strokes she was going to get but hoped with such a long gap that the caning was over. Even so, she couldn’t stop herself crying as she saw her own blurred legs secured by the ankle cuffs on the far side of the frame, and Elizabeth’s upside-down legs standing behind her. She told herself how awful it was to be spanked and then caned, as well as having her face slapped, all by this authoritative teenage girl, but that this was a lesson she had better heed. Of course, this would never have happened to her if it hadn’t been for the virus and so being spanked and caned for that breaking curfew was the overriding lesson.

Elizabeth waited for Stephanie to calm herself down before releasing her ankles from the cuffs, and then her wrists. She was particularly satisfied as she bent down to release Stefanie’s wrists because she could see just how her face was tear-stained with her make-up was running in black streaks down her face. She wasn’t going to say anything, at least not yet, knowing that there was further humiliation for Stephanie to come.

Elizabeth ordered, “Get up, granny woman.”

Stephanie did have to struggle to ease herself up from the bench, and when she did, she was about to rub her now intensely stinging bottom cheeks but saw the glaring look from Elizabeth and managed to stop herself, knowing that if she didn’t she was going to get another hard slap around the face. Well, she had learned that lesson, she told herself.

Elizabeth again felt satisfied when she saw Stephanie about to rub her bottom but stopping, although, to be fair, she would’ve been quite happy to slap the old granny around the face again. However, instead, she stepped forward and clasped hold of her ear once again and, with the loud chatting from the girls continuing, she pulled her towards the exit and back towards the beach. On the way, she picked up the sign that was going to hang around her neck. Once on the promenade, they walked quickly to the entrance to the beach where Elizabeth ordered, “You will stand here for one hour so that everyone can see you.”

Stephanie asked in a horrified tone, “But please ma’am, I am naked.”

Elizabeth said sternly, “That’s your problem, not mine. You are the rule breaker, don’t forget.” Elizabeth then secured Stephanie’s hands behind her back and to the wooden post before she slipped the string holding the notice over Stephanie’s head, knowing that the sign read, ‘This is what happens when you break curfew.’

Elizabeth also happily told Stephanie, “By the way, your make-up is running because of all your crying.” With that Elizabeth got out her phone and took several photographs of Stephanie with close-ups of her make-up streaked face, but also of the sign which neatly sat below her large drooping breasts and knew that this was a really good way to humiliate the granny, but rightly so, as well as giving a message to anyone else who came along who thought they would be going onto the beach. Mind you, Elizabeth still didn’t mind the occasional person going on to the beach because she, or one of the other junior lifeguards, could then discipline that offender. After all, making an example of someone in these troubled times was probably the best way to tell everybody to obey the curfew or suffer the consequences.

As Stephanie stood with her hands tied behind her back with her aching stinging bottom and the sign hanging just below her breasts, she saw a woman walking towards her. The woman, who looked in her forties, was horrified at seeing her tied to the post, naked, with her tear-stained face and then read the sign, and, blushing, turned and walked away. Well, that was one person who decided against going onto the beach because of the naked Stephanie, but that didn’t stop her feeling even more humiliated, knowing the film of her being spanked and caned was being circulated as she stood there. She again told herself that it was a huge humiliating price to pay for her mistake, but didn’t blame anyone else now but herself for breaking curfew, so she really had learned a lot today which she would remember for a long time to come.

Published 
Written by SusanHarper
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments