Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Teachers Subterfuge - Chapter 2

"Schoolgirl's take charge of the teachers who wrongly had them disciplined"

12
5 Comments 5
10.2k Views 10.2k
5.2k words 5.2k words

It was pure chance for Emma, Lily, and Lizzie, or, rather, bad luck for the teachers, Miss Brent, Miss Carson, and Miss Logan.

It was Sunday at the boarding school, and everyone was more laid-back than during the week. Mrs Jasper, the headmistress, was out for the day which allowed the atmosphere to be even more relaxed than usual. However, the girls still had to wear their school dresses of a short-sleeved green check gingham dress, a white belt, and ankle socks.

It was mid-afternoon and Emma, Lily, and Lizzie were walking along the corridor when they heard voices in one of the classrooms. They stopped when they realised the voices were those of their teachers and they decided to listen as they loved hearing them speak in their teachers, ‘Do as I say,’ tone.

Suddenly, though, it all got much more serious when the girls realised the teachers were discussing how they chose the three of them to be disciplined two days earlier. Emma was quick thinking and got out her phone and recorded the discussion. What became clear, was that the teachers chose the girls because they fancied them and loved to rub their bare bottoms and the backs of their legs and run their fingers along their pussies. The teachers giggled as they discussed how much fun it had been for them.

Lily whispered, “So they fancy us as much as we fancy them?”

Lizzie smiled, and said a wistful, “Cool.”

Emma wasn’t quite so happy. “Yes, but that got me spanked by Casandra. They also needn’t have accused us of bullying as then they would have been the ones to spank us again at bedtime rather than the younger girls.”

Lily and Lizzie agreed. Lizzie asked, smirking, “So, what should we do now?”

Emma replied, “We could get our revenge. We go inside and confront them, and say we need to cane and spank them as they pretty much bullied us.”

Lily swallowed hard and said in a worried tone, “But they won’t let us spank them, and more than likely they’ll just spank us again.”
Lizzie jumped in with, “So? That won’t be so bad if they spend more time fingering our pussies, because they clearly want to.”
Emma smiled and agreed with Lizzie. “I say we do it and act tough but be ready to give in if they turn on us. Anyway, we can always say it was just a joke, can’t we?”

Lily and Lizzie looked at each with gleaming eyes and nodded at each other. Lily then looked at Emma with a grin and said, “Let’s do it.”

Emma checked she had the recording on her phone and then pushed open the classroom door. As she walked in she saw the looks of surprise on the three teachers faces. She also saw they were in more casual weekend clothes and each had on a vest top and short skirt and had bare legs. Their hair was loose rather than tied in a bun which was how they dressed for lessons, and so, to the girls, looked even prettier and sexier.

Emma realised the teachers just looked surprised but didn’t speak, so she said, “We heard from outside how you chose us on Friday to be disciplined so you could finger us.”

The sudden statement got an immediate reaction from the teachers, but not the one the girls had expected. Miss Brent said in a defensive tone, “Now then, that isn’t what we said.” 

Emma saw the response as a weak one, and held up her phone and said with more confidence than she felt, “Want to hear it over again?” She deliberately didn’t add, ‘Miss,’ at the end but started the recording and it was clear that the recording really was there.
Miss Brent immediately blushed, licked her lips, and swallowed hard, and didn’t try to defend herself any more as she knew what was going to be on the phone. Instead, she said a quiet, “What do you want, girls? Maybe some better marks at your next test?”

Emma’s confidence increased. “Marks are good, but not ones for a test.” She smirked as she saw the worried inquisitive looks on the three teachers faces, and added, “Marks on your bottoms are more what we were thinking.

Lily and Lizzie kept straight faces as they listened to Emma’s demand and held their breaths waiting for a more fiery response from the teachers.

However, Miss Logan replied, an almost rhetoric, “You can’t,” and then looked at Miss Brent and added, “Can they?”

Emma answered sternly, “Yes we can and yes we will.” She decided not to allow any discussion and ordered, “We will go to the headmistresses study and give you the same punishment she gave us on Friday.”

The girls were again expecting a strong retort, but instead, Miss Carson just said a worried, “But you are so young,” with her voice trailing off.

Emma replied firmly, “Maybe, but you are now the bullies and need to be taught a lesson.” When she saw none of the teachers made a response she ordered, “Now get to the headmistress's study. If you are not there in three minutes then I will send the recording to Mrs Jasper.”

There was silence and no movement for a moment and again the girls held their breaths. Then, suddenly, Miss Brent stood up and said to the other teachers in an accepting tone, “We better do it. We did do wrong and maybe this is justified.” She stood still waiting to see if the other two accepted it as well. When Miss Logan looked at Miss Carson and they both shrugged their shoulders as though accepting their fate, the three girls increasingly realised that the teachers were going to accept being punished. At least, they thought that it looked like that at the moment.

Suddenly, the three teachers were all standing and making their way out of the classroom. They looked carefully along the corridor and when they saw that no one else was there, they turned and walked towards the headmistresses study. They walked into the office and were thankful that Miss Salmon, the school secretary, wasn’t there, and they went and sat on the three chairs that were by the door to the study.

Miss Brent smiled and said, “Crikey, I feel like a naughty college girl,” adding, “I Iike it.”

The other two smiled back, realising they too liked the idea of being disciplined by the girls they fancied so much.

Emma, Lily, and Lizzie walked a little way behind the three teachers glancing at each other with looks that said they were expecting the teachers to rebuff them at any time. However, as they walked into the secretaries office and saw the teachers sitting on the chairs, they became ever more confident.

Emma stood in front of the three teachers and ordered, “Go into the headmistresses study and stand in front of the desk. We will follow you in.“

The three teachers obediently stood and walked into the study and, exactly as told, stood in front of the headmistress's desk.

Emma, Lilly, and Lizzie walked in afterwards, closing the door, and all three went behind the headmistress's desk. Emma still took the lead and sat down and glared up at the three teachers.

Emma remonstrated, “Bullying is a horrible offence and needs to be stamped out. The fact that you chose us when there were others who deserved it more is definitely bullying. Therefore, your punishment will be six strokes of the cane and then each of you will be spanked by one of us.“

The girls again held their breath‘s and thought that, surely, the teachers would not allow themselves to be disciplined in this way. It just didn’t make sense to any of them. However, they saw the three teachers looking at each other whilst blushing and looking contrite, and so it still seemed that they were going to accept being punished by the college girls.

Emma decided to play the final card, and ordered, “Take your knickers off and put them on the table.“

The three girls looked almost in wonderment as the three teachers lifted the hems of their short skirts up, slipped their thumbs into the elastic of their knickers, pushed them down towards the floor, stepped out of them, and placed them on the table.

Emma was now even more confident and ordered, “Lift your skirts up above your waists. Also, from now on, you will address us as ma’am, and we will address you as, girls. Is that understood?” Emma demanded.

The three girls managed to keep straight faces still as each of the teachers responded with a respectful, “Yes, ma’am.”

Emma now took it that the three teachers would simply obey what she said and ordered, “All of you girls go and bend over the cleaning table, and grab the far end. “

The three teenagers bit their lips to stop themselves smiling as they watched the three teachers walk over to the caning table, still holding their skirts up above their waists, and bent over the caning table and grabbed the far end. 

Emma went to the cupboard and took out three hook-ended senior canes and gave two to the other girls.

Everyone reflected for a while.

The three teachers knew they felt differently about discipline now they were bent over the caning table. What surprised them was that feeling was not just one of submission and humiliation, but also of wanting that submission and humiliation, and each of them felt so aroused. They breathed deeply and in anticipation of the pain, but decided that they wanted it enough to accept the punishment.

The girls loved the feeling they had of taking control over three adult women they desired sexually, and also felt so aroused.

Emma stood behind Mrs Logan and rubbed the cane back and forth across her bottom and said, “I will be caning you, Logan, Miss Piper will be caning Brent, and Miss Hope will be caning Carson. You will only look forward so you cannot see which one of us is standing here and so, like when we were caned, you will not know who will be getting the next stroke. If anyone looks, they will get an extra stroke. Is that clear, girls?“

The teachers steadfastly looked down at the table top in front of them and replied, “Yes ma’am.” Each again loved submitting to the teenagers.

The three girls were really enjoying themselves and felt flutters flying through their vaginas. Could it be that they were actually turned on by caning and then spanking the three teachers, or was it just a general feeling of excitement, they wondered? However, they then realised that they were going to cane and spank the very teachers that they fancied, and so knew that they were really turned on by that prospect, and more so when they looked down at each of the three well presented beautifully spankable bare bottoms and bare legs. 

The three teachers could not quite believe how they had just crumbled and accepted the girls were going to punish them, but now they were bent over the table they wondered if they should get up and tell the girls that they would have to bend over the table to be caned. However, each one was already feeling themselves getting aroused at the prospect of being caned. They had watched so many girls being caned over the years, but hadn’t realised until now just how erotic it was to have lost all control of the situation. As teachers, they were expected to be in control all the time, but it was tiring, and this feeling they now had of just being told what to do was refreshing and was undoubtedly turning them on. What helped, was that they would each be caned and then spanked by the college girl they fancied and had fingered when spanking them, and they suddenly realised how erotic it would be if those girls were to finger them.

So it was that Emma stood behind Miss Logan and rubbed the cane across her so sexy bare bottom and as her legs were slightly apart she had a glimpse of her hair covered pussy lips, and decided there was now nothing to lose. She pulled her arm back, and landed a hard stroke across the middle of Miss Logan’s bottom. She had never actually seen a cane hit a bare bottom before as she had only ever been on the receiving end, and watched, wide-eyed, as the red welt developed. She heard the loud gasp Miss Logan made as her bottom cheeks surrendered to the cane, swirled around, and settled down again, and thought for a moment that she had caned too hard. However, as Miss Logan stayed in place, albeit clearly struggling with the stroke, she decided all was well and the cane stroke wasn’t too hard after all.

Emma nodded to Lily who stepped forward and landed a hard stroke on Miss Carson’s bare and so kissable and spankable bottom, and smiled as she watched her bottom cheeks swirl around, and the red welt appear, and heard her gasp and let out a whimper as she shook her head with the pain.

Lizzie then stepped forward and landed her first stroke on Miss Brent’s bare bottom and felt quivers flying around her vagina as she watched her beloved teacher struggle with the stroke.

Emma nodded to Lily who stepped forward and landed her second stroke to the unsuspecting Miss Carson and watched as she struggled more than she had with the first.

Lizzie again stepped forward and landed her second stroke on Miss Brent’s bare bottom and heard her gasp loudly and shake her head from side to side.

Emma then stepped back into position and landed her second stroke on Miss Logan’s bottom and revelled in the way her beloved teacher threw her head back and her hair flew around as she struggled with the pain. Emma then landed a third stroke which she was sure Miss Logan would not have expected at all, and heard her cry out and whimper as she shook her head from side to side and was heard to breath in and out fiercely through clenched teeth.

Lizzie then landed her third stroke quickly followed by Lily landing hers, and the three college girls listened happily to the distress-filled gasps and hissing breathing of the three teachers.

All three teachers were reconciled to being punished as they knew that they had done wrong and been caught. So, like any of the college girls, they knew a caning and spanking was exactly what Mrs Jasper would give any of the girls who had been as deceitful as they had been.

What helped all three teachers was that they were being caned by the college girl they fancied, and so it was more like being caned by a chummy mummy, or, in their case, a chummy daughter. That made it easier to accept because, just as they had always been aroused by seeing the girl they fancied being caned, so it turned out that it was even more erotic being caned by her. Now they had to suffer the punishment themselves which they actually found sexier than disciplining one of the girls, and wondered whether being submissive like this was something they could get used to.

KamilleSante
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KamilleSante

All these thoughts happened in seconds because Miss Carson and Miss Logan heard Miss Brent cry out as the thwacking sound of another cane stroke filled the room, followed by her loud gasp, whimper, and hissing breath. Miss Logan was next and then it was Miss Carson caned in quick succession, and the room filled with the cries and whimpers and hissing breath of all three teachers.

The three girls smiled again as they looked at the four red welts on each of the bottoms and whilst they each wanted to finger their own pussies, knew they must finish caning their teachers first.

All three teachers could not believe just how much the caning hurt. As they watched so many girls being caned they wondered how come some girls made so much fuss, even crying after two or three strokes, and then wondered about the girls who never cried at all and seemed to take the caning in their stride. Well, they weren’t for sure, and would sympathise now much more when they would undoubtedly watch girls being caned in future. Mind you, they also wondered whether the girls who didn’t react so badly, or at all, actually didn’t mind so much being caned. After all, as they found the feeling of submission to their young chummy girlfriends so erotic, maybe those girls were turned on as well and had the same submissive feelings towards Mrs Jasper?

Emma mouthed, “The last two each in a row,” and nodded at Lily who stepped forward and positioned herself and landed the fifth stroke on Miss Carson’s bottom and again savoured her bottom cheeks surrendering to the cane stroke and then rebounding and swirling around as her head shook, her hair flew around her face, she cried out, and hissed in and out through clenched teeth. She didn’t wait, though, and pulled her arm back and gave a final stroke that she knew was the hardest of all, and again listened to Miss Carson’s pained cries as the sixth red welt developed.

Both Miss Brent and Miss Logan had readied themselves for a cane stroke after Miss Carson’s fifth, and relaxed when it hit Miss Carson again. Miss Brent then stayed relaxed too long and when Lizzie gave her her fifth stroke, she cried out loudly and had to really hold on hard to the end of the table as she threw her head back and shook it with her eyes tightly closed and her teeth clenched. She even forgot that Miss Carson got two strokes in a row and relaxed again just as the cane bit into her bottom for the sixth time and she cried out even more loudly than with the previous strokes.

Miss Logan knew she had two strokes to come and that she was the only one left to be caned and so expected the fifth stroke. Even when it landed, she told herself she would cope better than the others, but she didn’t as the pain cascaded around her bottom and she bent one leg which lifted off the floor. She had seen girls do that and thought they were overreacting, but not now. Then, the sixth stroke landed, and as the pain overcame her she was reduced to uncontrolled crying, as much as with the pain as the relief that her caning was over.

The three girls looked at each of the bottoms with a sense of satisfaction and silently counted the six red welts they had given each of the teachers they had such a crush on. They didn’t feel bad, though, but rather pleased that they had orchestrated their caning, just as they had orchestrated theirs two days earlier. So, there was more than just a sense of satisfaction because they knew the canings were so well deserved, and, of course, there was still the spankings to come.

Emma took a last lustful look at Miss Logan’s sexily welted bottom, and noticing the other girls looking at the other two teachers, she ordered, “Okay, girls, get up because you still need to be spanked. Don’t forget there is no rubbing, or else.”

Lily and Lizzie smiled as they went and sat on two of the high-backed chairs, and watched Emma follow them. All three girls felt more flutters flying through their vaginas as they watched the three teachers ease themselves up from the caning table and stand up, making sure they didn’t rub their stinging bottoms.

The three teachers were glad the caning was over but still weren’t looking forward to the spanking. They stood and turned towards the three girls and caught their breath when they saw them all seated and with the hems of their dresses brought right up so their whole thighs were bare. Of course, they did the same when they spanked the girls and knew they did it to be able to have the girls bare tummies on their bare thighs. The teachers suddenly wondered if the girls actually had feelings for them as well, which would be fantastic, although still not permitted by the college rules. However, it made them feel better when Emma ordered them across the girls laps.

Miss Brent went to Lizzie and eased herself down and across her lap. She loved brushing her hand along Lizzie’s bare thigh as she balanced herself on the far edge of the chair seat, and lowered her tummy across Lizzie’s bare thighs which felt so soft and gorgeous as she lowered her full weight on to them. As Miss Brent caught her fall with her hands on the floor, and as her head was just inches from Lizzie’s feet, she gasped as she looked at the backs of Lizzie’s upside down legs and felt humiliated and aroused at the same time. She had read how some people, both men and women, were aroused by being disciplined, and that feeling was taking an increasing hold over her. She didn’t even mind that Lizzie was so much younger than her, and, in fact, felt that made her loss of control, and Lizzie’s increasing authority over her, even more erotic. The humiliation and feeling of being turned on by it even increased as she felt Lizzie’s hand rubbing her bottom cheeks and the backs of her thighs.

Miss Carson and Miss Logan were just as surprised at feeling increasingly turned on as they accepted the girls authority over them. Of course, it would stop once college started again on Monday, but it was so sexy right now as they both looked at the backs of their fantasy girls upside down legs and felt her loving hand rubbing her bottom cheeks and the backs of her legs. Humiliating, yes, but so sexy as well, they told themselves.

The girls also loved how they were in control of the teachers they had crushes on, and thought, maybe, they would move on from just being crushes to something more solid. They supposed Monday would be a telling time when they were once again the college girls being taught by their oh so gorgeously sexy, and currently submissive, teachers. 

However, they didn’t want to give up anything just yet and so as Emma signalled, and said out loud so the teachers heard, “Three hundred spanks,” all three girls raised their hands and brought their open palms down as hard as they could on the already welted bare bottoms across their laps.

The teachers gasped as the first spank landed so soon after the tariff was stated. Had they thought about it they would have remembered that they gave the girls three hundred spanks, and so it made sense that they got the same. However, whilst their hands stung, albeit slightly, when they dished out the spanking, their bottoms stung almost immediately and the stinging intensified quickly as the spanks continued on alternate bottom cheeks time and time again. They found themselves gasping after every spank but now and again couldn’t stop themselves saying, “Sorry, ma’am,” just as the girls had done when they spanked them. It was certainly becoming clearer and clearer to each of the teachers that they were definitely learning a lesson from being disciplined by the three girls, who were dealing with them in a very mature and adult way. It was humiliating, but then it should be and they would remember this for a long time to come. The question was, would they need to be spanked again?

The girls were focussed but couldn’t help smiling at each other as they spanked the three teachers who stayed so obedient that it was almost unbelievable. However, as they continued to land harder and harder spanks so they told themselves that the three teachers were readily accepting their punishment as though they knew that they deserved it, which they did. However, more than that, they loved the fact they were in charge, and knew they would be spanking them again at bedtime, but wondered if they would ever spank them again after that.

The spanking continued as the girls varied spanking alternate bottom cheeks with spanking the same bottom cheek time and again before spanking the other bottom cheek time and again, knowing it was more intense and got more gasps and more, “Sorry, ma’am’s.” When they spanked the backs of the teachers' legs so the gasps and apologies increased in loudness showing the girls the teachers were struggling more and more, but still stayed across their laps, albeit squirming around and tensing their legs to try to cope with the pain

All good things had to come to an end, though, and, as Emma mouthed, “Thirty more, so make them harder,” the girls pursed their lips and did exactly that.

The teachers were struggling to cope as their bottoms stung more than they had ever have imagined, but didn’t try to get up and just accepted they had no say at all because they were in the wrong. Even as the spanks stopped and they felt their bottoms being rubbed they told themselves they had to make sure they never wronged these very strong-willed girls again, or else suffer the consequences. 

It didn’t take long for the teachers to become more relaxed as they felt their bottoms being rubbed, though, and as the girls eased their hands down the inside of their thighs so they parted their legs and started to groan erotically. They even raised their bottoms to encourage the girls to run their fingers along their pussy lips, just as they had done when spanking the girls. Suddenly, all three teachers were groaning and gyrating as their pussies were caressed. 

The girls nodded to each other as they rubbed the teachers' bottoms that they should give them finger sex, and so when the teachers parted their legs they quickly ran their fingers along the teachers very wet pussy lips bringing them closer and closer to an orgasm. However, before any could cum, Emma demanded, “We still need to spank you at bedtime, girls. Okay?”

The three teachers had gone too far and were desperate to cum, and said breathlessly together, “Yes, ma’am.”

The teachers gyrated again as the girls resumed caressing their wetter and wetter pussies and eased their fingers inside and flicked their very taut clits and one by one reached an orgasm that was better than any they had ever had before.

As the teachers came, so the girls eased their fingers from their teachers' pussies but rubbed their bottoms and the backs of their legs until they had calmed down.

The teachers loved the orgasms they had been given by the girls, and so wanted more. Would it happen tonight, they wondered, accepting that they were due bedtime spankings as well.

Emma waited a short while, enjoying having her beloved Miss Logan across her lap, and then ordered, “Get up, girls.”

The teachers eased themselves up and their hands rushed to their bottoms and they rubbed and squeezed their stinging bottoms, 

Emma let the teachers rub for a few moments and the girls enjoyed seeing them take large steps leaving their stretched pussies on show. Then she ordered, “Each girl, stand in front of your ma’am.”

The three teachers did as they were told and stood on a spot right in front of their seated ma’am, and even liked the idea of calling them ma’am.

Emma said, “I think we each need a French kiss on our lips, girls.”

The teachers gasped as they so wanted to kiss and make out with each girl, and after looking happily at each other through tear-filled eyes, bent down to kiss the girls.

Emma snapped, “Not those lips,” pointing at her vagina. “Now kneel down,” she ordered.

Each teacher slipped down on to their knees as each girl parted her legs, and it was then clear that none of the girls had knickers on. So, as the teachers kissed the girls inner thighs, edging towards their pussy lips, so they kissed harder and harder and licked the wet pussy lips, edging their tongues inside. They heard the girls gasping louder and louder and so erotically which made them lick and suck the girls pussy lips more vigorously until each came with very loud erotic gasps.

The teachers loved giving the girl's tongue sex and it made them want to repeat this experience of submission with the girls.

As the girls recovered from their orgasm, Emma said very sternly, “Be ready at eight o’clock girls. We will come to your bedrooms and you had better be in your nightdresses and without any knickers. Understood?”

The teachers were breathing heavily with anticipation as they replied together, “Yes, ma’am.”

Emma was happy with the submissive response and ordered, “Right, girls. No talking as you get your knickers back on and away with you,” adding after a few moments, “Until eight o’clock, then.”

The girls watched the teachers get dressed in silence just like the naughty girls they were, and then they left the study, remaining silent until after they had closed the outer office door. 

The teachers left the outer office and once in the corridor looked to make sure no one heard them, and then together said, ”That was the best.”

Miss Logan added enthusiastically, “I never thought humiliation could be such a turn on, nor being caned and spanked so sexy, even though so painful.” The other two readily agreed and couldn’t get over how erotic it was to be disciplined by the teenage girls, and couldn’t wait for tonight.

The girls waited in silence a few moments until they heard the office door close and then put their hands over their mouths and giggled, saying between giggles, “That was just so cool. They were so obedient as well.”

Emma laughed as she said, “Well, they will be getting it again at eight o’clock.” She added, “Of course, with Mrs Jasper away and our two dorm mates having gone home for the weekend, we could spank the teachers and then stay in their beds with them for the night.”

Lizzie gasped. “Do you think they would let us?”

Emma smiled. “We are in charge of them and they know it, so it is our decision.”

Lily and Lizzie looked at each other and although silent for a moment, quickly burst into broad smiles and said, “Then let’s do it.”

To be continued ...
 

 

Published 
Written by SusanHarper
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments