Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Teachers Subterfuge - Chapter 3

"The headmistress gets her comeuppance from the sixth form girls"

15
3 Comments 3
9.0k Views 9.0k
6.1k words 6.1k words

Eight o’clock couldn’t come soon enough for the three teachers, nor for the three college girls.

Miss Logan knew that Emma would be arriving at her room any moment, as she sat on the bed in her nightdress knowing that she had on no knickers, and that as soon as Emma arrived, the nightdress would have to come off.

Emma stood in the corridor outside the teacher's bedroom area and they all giggled as they knew that they were about to go in and spank once again their favourite teachers.

Emma said, “Let’s all enjoy ourselves girls, I still think we will be able to stay the night as Mrs Jasper is not here and our dorm is empty.“

Lizzie and Lily both agreed with Emma as each of them went up to the bedroom door of their favourite teacher.

Emma didn’t bother to knock but just opened the bedroom door and walked in. She saw a contrite-looking Miss Logan sitting on her bed in her nightdress with her hands on her lap and looking at the floor. Emma thought Miss Logan looked gorgeous with her hair down, and couldn’t wait to order her to take her nightdress off.

Miss Logan did look up as Emma entered and swallowed hard.

Emma kept a straight face as she closed the door and then walked over and stood in front of Miss Logan. She then demanded, “Stand up and take off your nightie.”

Miss Logan winced at the command but obediently stood up, took hold of the hem of her nightie and pulled it up and over her head, quickly folded it, and put it on a chair.

Emma sat on the corner of the bed and watched as Miss Logan pull her nightie over her head and savoured looking at her naked body. She saw that she had full breasts, a flat tummy, and nicely toned arms and legs. She also smiled as she saw Miss Logan’s hair mound and couldn’t wait to run her fingers along her pussy lips.

Miss Logan was tense as she looked down at a stern-faced Emma and saw that she was wearing a light red vest top and a very short white skirt which showed off her well-toned arms and bare thighs so well, and even wondered if she was now wearing knickers remembering the delicious taste of her sex juice as she gave her tongue sex earlier in the day.

Emma said sternly, “I will need to give you a bare bottom spanking and hope this will be a good lesson for you and you will not bully any more of us college girls.”

Miss Logan grimaced at the scolding, but did respond obediently with, “Yes ma’am.”

Emma pointed to her bare thighs and ordered, “Now get across my lap, girl“

Miss Logan was blushing as she eased herself down across Emma’s so gorgeous bare thighs. She had to admit that it was so sexy as she lowered her tummy onto Emma’s bare thighs, and, as her head dropped closer to the floor, she saw the backs of her young well-toned legs.

Emma loved the sight of Miss Logan passing so close to her face. First Miss Logan‘s face, and then her full breasts, before she then looked down and saw Miss Logan’s bare back settling onto her thighs and her gorgeously spankable bare bottom cheeks which still had the six red welts clearly visible. She put her hand on the Miss Logan’s bare bottom and started to rub in circles, feeling those welts and remembering what fun it had been giving them all to her.

Emma finished rubbing Miss Logan‘s bottom cheeks and the backs of her legs and raised her hand and brought her open palm down very hard on her bare bottom. She heard Miss Logan gasp as her bottom cheeks surrendered to her hand, and then bounced back and swirled around. Emma continued to spank Miss Logan on alternate bottom cheeks, intending to repeat the 300 or so spanks that she gave her just a few hours ago.

Miss Logan found her submissive position more and more sexy as she looked at the backs of Emma’s legs. She so wanted to kiss all of Emma’s legs but that sexy feeling ended when the hard spanks started to land on alternate bottom cheeks. She realised that the stinging was far worse far more quickly than this afternoon, presumably because her bottom was already stinging from the cane strokes and earlier spanking. It emphasised the lesson that she was learning because, until now, she knew that any girl caned and spanked by the headmistress had to be spanked again that evening, but hadn’t fully realised how painful that second spanking was. Now she did, although, she told herself, It was well deserved and was being given by the college girl that she fancied so much and had exchanged tongue sex that afternoon with.

Gemma was enjoying herself, once again turning Miss Logan‘s bottom cheeks deeper and deeper shades of red. She kept on spanking alternate bottom cheeks until they were glowing, and then stopped and started to rub in circles. After just a couple of circles, she ran her hands down the backs of Miss Logan’s legs, and eased them between her legs and along her inner thigh. She knew that Miss Logan’s legs would part, and they did, and she allowed herself to brush her pussy lips just once and enjoyed the short erotic gasp she heard Miss Logan make. However, now was not the time to give her an orgasm, and Emma proceeded to land harder and harder spanks first of all on alternate bottom cheeks, and then multiple times on the same bottom cheek before multiple times on the other bottom cheek.

Miss Logan was struggling with the spanking even though she knew she wasn’t even halfway through it. She found herself squirming around on Emma’s lap and tensing and kicking her legs, all in a bid to cope with the increasingly hard stinging feeling that the spanking produced.  As the spanks continued to land and sting she wondered how come she enjoyed the earlier spanking so much, and supposed that it wasn’t the spanking she enjoyed, but the finger sex she was given and the tongue sex she gave Emma. It became clearer and clearer that the spanking did nothing but hurt and supposed that without the tongue and finger sex it would just be a horrid experience. 

Miss Logan did think, though, that if giving a spanking was turning Emma on, then that was worth it and saw it maybe as a form of foreplay. Still, as much as she hoped that Emma might enjoy it, it was still painful for her, but then maybe that was what a submissive needed from a spanking, and the more she thought about it, even as the sparks landed, she wanted Emma to get aroused and if it was at the cost of her own sore and stinging bottom then that made her feel good. In fact,  she realised more and more that she loved being submissive to her dom chummy-daughter.

Emma kept count of the spanks although wasn’t overly concerned if she gave more because she loved how Miss Logan was staying obediently across her lap even as she gasped loudly, interspersing her, ‘Ow...ow ... ow,’ with, “Sorry, ma’am.”

Once she reached the set tariff, Emma did stop spanking Miss Logan and rubbed her bottom as she listened to her sobs. She even started to edge her hands down the inside of her thighs, but decided that this time it should be her, ‘Naughty girl,’ who gives her tongue sex first, and ordered, “Right girl, get off my lap and kneel on the floor in front of me.”

Miss Logan was looking at the floor as she heard the instruction and gasped, realising that Emma was, indeed, aroused by spanking her. She was happy, even though still sobbing and with blurred vision with her tear-filled eyes, as she slid off Emma’s lap and knelt on the floor looking up at her beautiful face whilst wanting to gaze at her now spread legs. 

Emma saw Miss Logan’s very red and wet eyes and tear-streaked face as she parted her legs and ordered, “A French kiss down there, girl” pointing at her pussy lips. 

Miss Logan eased her face between Emma’s legs and kissed her thighs as she made her way to Emma’s stretched pussy lips and enjoyed listening to Emma’s contented sighs. She so wanted to make her dom chummy-daughter happy even though her bottom stung madly, and started to lick and kiss and suck her wet pussy lips, edging her tongue inside. She used a finger as well to massage Emma’s pussy lips and flicked her taut clit, all of which made Miss Logan happy that she was serving the dominant college girl. 

Emma loved how Miss Logan was kissing and sucking her pussy lips and was taking her towards another great orgasm, and certainly a much much better orgasm she normally gave herself when masturbating or even when having tongue or finger sex with one of her girlfriends, and put it down to giving the spanking first. As she came with loud erotic gasps so she told herself she had to spank Miss Logan again, and maybe would in the morning after a night of lovemaking here in her bed. 

Miss Logan was happy even with her stinging bottom as she kept licking Emma’s pussy lips even after her orgasm as she loved the taste and smell of her sex juice. 

Emma relaxed and leaned forward and took Miss Logan’s face in her hands and leaned forward and kissed her on the lips. As she pulled her face away she smiled and said, “You so deserved that spanking, girl.” She then added, “It was far sexier for me than when you spanked me, and more deserved.”

Miss Logan was enjoying her submissiveness and said, “I’m sorry I spanked you, ma’am, but Mrs Jasper makes us choose three girls every week if she hasn’t caned anyone else.”

The reply surprised Emma although she managed not to show it. “What, even if not deserved?”

Miss Logan blushed. “Well, yes. We don’t agree with it but have to do it for her.”

Emma then asked, “Were we the naughtiest then?”

Miss Logan blushed as she replied. “Well, no, but we each fancied each of you and wanted to touch your bare bottoms and legs and, erm, well, your pussies as well.”

Emma asked, “So you chose us so you could touch us in very sensitive places rather than because we were the most deserving?”

Miss Logan knew in her submissive role she needed to be truthful. “Yes, ma’am. We were told to choose three girls and the headmistress never checked if we chose the most deserving cases. She just wanted three girls chosen so she could cane them and tell the governors how strict she was.” 

Emma was taking this information in when suddenly the bedroom door flew open and Mrs Jasper stormed in. 

Mrs Jasper walked over to the bed, glared down at both Emma and Miss Logan, and demanded, “What is going on here?“

Miss Logan covered her breasts with her hands because she was too embarrassed to be seen naked by Mrs Jasper.

Emma, however, didn’t mind as they were all women together. She glared back at Mrs Jasper and said, “I do not see how you can be annoyed, headmistress, because you have been abusing the disciplinary system within the school for such a long time.“

Mrs Jasper was taken aback by the less than fully respectful attitude she was accustomed to getting from the girls. However, she did know that she wasn’t completely fair when it came to caning three girls each Friday as a way of ensuring all the college girls remained scared of her. Given Emma’s response, however, she did ask more confidently than she felt, “What do you mean by that?“

Emma could tell that Mrs Jaspers tone of voice was not its usual, ‘Do as I say or else,’ tone and took it that she was a little back footed. Therefore, she remained on the attack and said, “You know very well that you get the teachers to pick three girls to be caned as an example for everybody else. It happens every Friday when no one else has been caned during the week.“

Mrs Jasper was even more thrown by the precise answer that Emma gave. So, she decided to go on the attack and said, “That is not what I am here to discuss, girl. I am here to discuss why you are in bed with one of the teachers.“

Emma wasn’t thrown. Instead, she replied, “That is all very well, headmistress, but what would the governors say if they knew that you were caning girls unfairly?“

That threw Mrs Jasper even more. She knew that she had already made two errors and that the governors were looking at her more closely. If this were brought to their attention, it may well mean that she would get the sack. Suddenly, she realised that she was in a difficult position as she was in the wrong and was risking her job. She knew, therefore, that she had to do something to appease Emma rather than to attack her. So, rather less aggressively, she asked, “Well we need to sort this out somehow. What do you suggest?”

Emma was quick to realise that Mrs Jasper was now on the defensive. She, therefore, responded, “I think you need to be disciplined in the same way that you discipline the girls, except yours is totally justified.“

Mrs Jasper was flustered, and asked in a horrified tone, “Are you saying that I need to be caned and then spanked?“

Emma kept a straight face as she replied, “Yes, exactly what I did to Logan here, and Lily and Lizzie did to Brent and Carson. “

Mrs Jasper really was surprised at the more aggressive stance and less than respectful naming of the teachers, and, with the disbelieving look at Miss Logan asked, “Have you been caned, Miss Logan?”

Miss Logan was about to reply but Emma said first, “Show the headmistress, girl.“

Mrs Jasper was also surprised by the way that Gemma was addressing the teacher but didn’t reply as Miss Logan was blushing as she stayed kneeling but turned and actually bent over and put her hands on the floor sticking her bottom right out. She knew that she felt humiliated by having to do this, but her responsibility was to her chummy-daughter rather than to the headmistress.

Emma said to Mrs Jasper, “Can you count the welts on the girls bottom?“

Mrs Jasper remained flummoxed as she counted the welts on Miss Logan’s bottom, and replied in an incredulous tone, “There are six. It also looks as though her bottom has been spanked very hard.“

Emma was delighted at the now almost submissive tone of voice from Mrs Jasper and so, to enforce what she had already said, she continued, “So, the choice is yours. I can either report you to the governors, or you can return to your study and we will all get dressed and come and join you there where you will be caned and spanked.“ Emma almost held her breath as she no knew that she was taking a major risk at threatening the headmistress because there was every likelihood that she would end up being disciplined herself, or, worse, being expelled.

Mrs Jasper considered the alternatives but was certainly very concerned about the governors being told. On the other hand, as Miss Logan, and presumably the other two teachers as well, had been caned and spanked by the girls, maybe it didn’t matter if that was the result for her as well. After all, she knew that she was doing wrong by having teachers choose girls to be caned who hadn’t really earned that punishment. So, reluctantly, and certainly feeling scared of the pain of being caned as well as the humiliation of being spanked, she replied contritely, “I’ll go to my study and wait for you.“ 

Emma was delighted with the response, but still, to enforce her control, she ordered, “From now on until your punishment is over you will address me Lizzie and Lily as, ma’am. Is that understood, girl?”

Mrs Jasper bit her lip and grimaced but, replied, “Yes, ma’am.”

Emma kept a straight face as she ordered, “Now go to your study.”

Mrs Jasper felt almost on the brink of tears as she turned and walked out of the bedroom. She stopped when she saw Lizzie Lilly Miss Carson and Miss Brent all standing outside in nightdresses and knew that they had heard the discussion taking place.

Even though Mrs Jasper didn’t ask, both Miss Carson and Miss Brent turned around, lifted their nightdresses up above their waists, and bent over, so that Mrs Jasper could clearly see the six raised welts on their bottoms and the evidence that they had been spanked as well because the whole of their bottoms and the tops of the legs were still a dark shade of red.

Mrs Jasper sniffed back what she knew was a tear which was due to her increasing feeling of distress, as she shook her head in disbelief at the sight of two teachers bottoms that had been clearly spanked and caned, and the two college girls next to them who had clearly carried out that punishment. She bit her lip and knew that she still looked distressed as she turned and walked along the corridor towards her study. She was just happy that no one else passed by her and she got to her study without seeing anyone else. She quickly went in through the outer office and into her study. She knew that she was going to be caned and therefore went to the cupboard and took out the same senior hooked cane that she had used on Friday on each of the three girls. She placed the cane on her desk and then went and sat in her chair. She knew that she would have to stand as soon as the others arrived, but she wanted to make one, albeit minor, stand.  

VivianSoto
Online Now!
Lush Cams
VivianSoto

Mrs Jasper didn’t have to wait long but was surprised to find that Gemma Lily and Lizzie were all dressed in their school dresses and so in short-sleeved green and white check gingham dresses with a white belt and ankle socks. She immediately knew that that was going to be even more humiliating as she would so clearly be disciplined by girls dressed in the college uniform. She then also realised that the teachers were in their short-sleeved white blouses and dark blue skirts and so as well as being disciplined by a college girl, she would be watched by three of her teachers dressed in their normal school attire.

Emma walked up to the desk and then around it and, glaring down at Mrs Jasper, ordered, “Please get up and stand in front of the desk like the naughty girl you are.”

Mrs Jasper knew it was going to happen and now regretted making this token stand. “Yes ma’am,” she said as she got up and walked around the desk and stood with her hands in front of her and looking down at the now seated Emma. She couldn’t help but see the senior cane that she had already put on her desk and was feeling more and more like the naughty college girl that Emma had just addressed her as.

Emma glared up at the standing Mrs Jasper and smiled to herself. She knew that Mrs Jasper was fifty-eight-years-old and so was, nip and tuck, old enough to be her grandma and much older than Miss Logan, which she found very exciting. She decided to get right on with the punishment and ordered, “Take your knickers off girl, and put them on the table.”

Again, Mrs Jasper replied respectfully, “Yes ma’am,”

Lilly and Lizzie fought to keep a straight face as they watched Mrs Jasper lift her dress hem up above her waist, slip her thumbs inside the elastic of her knickers, pushed them down, stepped out of them, and put them on the table. She wasn’t quite as balanced as the younger teachers or themselves, and needed to use a chair to keep her balance. However, after wobbling a few times, she managed it and was then standing there with her dress hem held above her waist and her hair mound on the show.

Emma savoured the sight for a moment and then ordered, “Go and bend over the caning table, girl.“

Mrs Jasper felt totally humiliated as she walked over to the table and bent over and grasped the far end, just as she had made so many college girls do during her time as the headmistress. She had never had to do this herself before, and could tell, immediately, how vulnerable the girls must have felt as their bare bottom was well presented for their caning.

Emma stood up and took hold of the cane. As they had all walked along the corridor it was agreed that she would be the one to both cane Mrs Jasper and then spank her. Therefore, she went and positioned herself behind Mrs Jasper and rubbed the cane back and forth across her bare bottom. She was that much older than the teachers and, although stretched, the skin was craggier than theirs, but still had a rather nice bottom to be able to cane. Emma didn’t quite feel the same as she did when about to cane Miss Logan because, after all, she fancied Miss Logan whereas she didn’t actually fancy Mrs Jasper. This, Emma knew, will be simply a discipline caning and spanking without any of the sexual overtones.

Mrs Jasper felt the cane being rubbed from side to side across her bottom knowing that the first stroke would be given at any moment. She had been caned when at college herself, but that was so long ago, and although she remembered that it hurt, it never bothered her when she was caning the college girls. Now, though, she again remembered the tension that overtook her feelings as she waited for that first stroke.

Emma pursed her lips and focused on Mrs Jaspers bottom as she pulled the cane back, and then whipped it back with the same force that she had used when caning Miss Logan. She heard the thwack, saw Mrs Jasper’s bottom surrender, the cane half disappear into Mrs Jasper’s fleshier bottom cheeks, and then bounce back out with the bottom cheeks rebounding and then swirling around. As Gemma pulled her arm back up for the second stroke, she saw the raised red welt quickly develop, but, not waiting, she then brought the cane down again for the second stroke and watched a repeat of the surrendering bottom cheeks, the cane rebounding out, the bottom cheeks swirling around, and the second red welt developing just below the first welt.

Mrs Jasper gasped as the first stroke landed. She thought the pain must’ve been far worse than when she was caned as a college girl, and knew that she closed her eyes tightly and shook her head as the pain cascaded around her bottom. Gone was the thought of being caned by a teenage college girl as her only thought now was about coping with the pain. When the second stroke landed so quickly after the first she cried out, again shook her head breathing in and out through clenched teeth knowing that the pain was worse than the first stroke, and that the intensity of the pain could only increase.

Lilly Lizzie Miss Carson and Miss Brent looked on as they saw Mrs Jasper struggle with the third cane stroke. 

Mrs Jasper threw her head back as she cried out with the pain and thought that she was coping even worse than the college girls when they were caned by her. Maybe it was the humiliation that increased her feeling of pain, she wondered?

Emma landed the fourth stroke just below the first three and again revelled in the loud gasps, shaking head, and heavy breathing through clenched teeth, She made sure that the fifth stroke landed just below the other four, and then she listened to the increasingly pain-filled gasps from Mrs Jasper, and watched the fifth read welt appear, knew that the sixth stroke was going to be even harder for Mrs Jasper to deal with.

Mrs Jasper cried out as the sixth stroke landed and, as expected, it was certainly the most painful and really did wonder how come the college girls managed to cope as well as they did when they were caned. At least this part of the punishment was over, she told herself.

Emma allowed herself a few moments to savour the sight of the six raised red welts before ordering, “Get up girl and get undressed so you can be spanked.”

Mrs Jasper gasped at the order to get undressed. She never made the college girls get undressed and wondered how come she had to. She stood and looked towards Emma ready to ask the question, but when she realised that her eyes were tear-filled causing her vision to be blurred, she lost confidence, at least any confidence that she had ever had, and said, “Yes ma’am,” and proceeded to get undressed. She unbuttoned her blouse and slipped it down her arms, catching it, simply folding it in two, and put it on top of her knickers. She then put her arms behind her back, unclipped her bra, let the straps slide down her arms, caught it, and put the bra on top of her other clothes. She then unzipped her skirt, pushed it downwards, and, again balancing on the table, stepped out of it, stood back up, folded it, and put it on her pile of clothes, knowing she was now naked in front of three teenage girls and three teachers.

Emma went and sat on one of the high backed chairs and watched as Mrs Jasper undress. She saw that Mrs Jasper had more of a grandma figure than the other teachers with creased skin and bat wings. Her breasts were full and drooping more than the teachers who, like herself, had lovely pert breasts. Savouring the sight of what she could see was an embarrassed Mrs Jasper, she waited until Mrs Jasper was undressed and then pointed to her own thighs and ordered, “Get across my lap, girl.“

Mrs Jasper looked at Emma as she sat on the chair with her arms crossed. What she noticed straightaway, was that Emma had pulled the hem of her dress right up so that all of her thighs were bare and knew that her own bare tummy would lie directly across them. Nevertheless, she was naked and wanted to get the spanking over with as soon as possible, and so went and stood by Emma, and eased herself down across the teenagers' lap. She caught her fall with her hands on the floor, and as she lowered her full weight onto Emma’s thighs and, with her head very close to the floor, she saw Emma’s upside-down legs which she knew were legs belonging to a teenager rather than an adult, and, once again, she found that experience humiliating.

Lilly and Lizzie could not stop smiling as Mrs Jasper bent across Emma’s lap. They saw her very full drooping breasts sway as her head nearly touched the floor and saw Mrs Jasper look sideways and saw their also upside down, legs. To be fair, they were jealous of Emma who was going to be the girl to spank Mrs Jasper, but hoped that sometime in the future they would also experience that as well.

Mrs Jasper looked around the room and saw that everything was upside down including the legs of Lucy and Lily, and she knew this was a very different perspective to anything else she had experienced whilst being the headmistress. As she felt Emma rub her bottom in circles with the palm of her hand, she still told herself that this was preferable to being reported to the governors and risking her job. However, she wondered if she would feel quite the same if her being spanked by Emma ever became public knowledge within the college.

Emma rubbed Mrs Jaspers bottom and looked at the back of her head as she said, “Three hundred spanks. Understood, girl?“

Mrs Jasper grimaced and looked at the floor as she replied, “Yes ma’am,“

Emma glanced up at Lily Lizzie Miss Brent and Miss Carson and saw that the two college girls were smiling whilst the two teachers looked embarrassed and were indeed blushing at the sight of their headmistress across a college girls lap.

Emma allowed herself the fun of rubbing Mrs Jasper’s bottom several more times, and in particular feeling the raised welts before she raised her hand and brought her flat open palm down on her far bottom cheek. She was now used to seeing a spanked bottom surrender to the palm of her hand, and then swirl around once the hand was again raised. Even though she was used to it, she still had a feeling of exhilaration at being a teenager who had a headmistress who was over forty years older than herself across her lap and spanking her bare bottom and found it particularly nice to be spanking this particular bottom. She knew that she was going to make this a very hard spanking because it was all about discipline and punishment rather than when spanking Miss Logan which was foreplay before giving each other finger and tongue sex. So she proceeded to spank Mrs Jasper on alternate bottom cheeks time and time again turning them darker and darker shades of red.

Lilly and Lizzie continued to enjoy the sight of Mrs Jasper struggling with the pain of being spanked. They saw her squirming around on Emma’s lap, and tensing her legs, which showed that Mrs Jasper was struggling with the spanking. There was also the constant, ”Ow ... ow ... ow,” interspersed with the occasional, “Sorry ma’am,”

Mrs Jasper really was surprised at how painful the spanking was. However, she now understood that being spanked after being caned was, indeed, a pain-filled experience. What also surprised her, was the feeling of respect she was getting for Emma. Although Emma was just a college girl, and a teenager, she had certainly manoeuvred her into this humiliating position in a very mature and adult way, because she did not have the same level of authority as she had as the headmistress. These thoughts were only momentary, because, as the spanking progressed, and Emma spanked the same bottom cheek time and time again before spanking the other bottom cheek time and time again, she was struggling far more than she had ever expected, or, indeed, understood when the college girls squirmed around on her lap when she spanked them after caning them.

Miss Brent and Miss Carson blushed as they saw the headmistress struggling and Miss Logan felt even worse as it was her admission that led Emma to force her submission. However, each of the teachers also knew they had all been wrong to put the three girls forward for punishment and were now far happier being submissive but in a loving relationship with each of the girls. They knew that Mrs Jasper wouldn’t have that luxury, at least not with any of these three girls, but maybe she would find one of the other students fancied her enough to control and discipline her. 

Emma counted out the spanks and as she got closer to the three hundred spanks she was happy with the deep almost glowing red of Mrs Jasper’s bare bottom and also how she was squirming around on her lap and the sounds of her sniffing sobs and, ‘Ow ... ow ... ow’s.’ She made sure the final spanks on Mrs jaspers bottom cheeks and the backs of her legs were the hardest of the spanking, and then, once finished, rubbed her bottom cheeks in circles and also up and down the backs of her legs. 

Mrs Jasper sobbed as she felt Emma’s hand rubbing her bottom and couldn’t stop herself parting her legs as she felt Emma rub them. However, she was disappointed when Emma refused to run her fingers along her pussy lips.

Emma saw Mrs Jasper part her legs and assumed she had recovered sufficiently to get up, and ordered, “ Get off my lap but stay on all fours on the floor, girl.”

Mrs Jasper heard the instruction and did as she was told, feeling humiliated as she saw all the legs standing close to her. 

Emma ordered, “Crawl on all fours to the corner, girl.”

Mrs Jasper gasped at the instruction but at least she wasn’t being spanked, and so she obeyed. She crawled to the corner and kept her nose pointed to the wall and so couldn’t see anything else than the wall.

Emma went to the desk and got a pad and pencil and took them to the corned and placed them on the floor under Mrs Jasper’s drooping hanging swinging breasts, and ordered, “ Write twenty times, I deserve to be spanked.”

Mrs Jasper winced and wondered when her punishment would be over and she could rub cool cream on her bottom but picked up the pencil and wrote the lines as she stayed on her hands and knees. It took several minutes and she heard the girls and teachers behind her discussing her very red bottom and legs and the raised welts, which was also humiliating given the fact her bottom and legs were stinging so much. 

Emma saw Mrs Jasper writing her lines and smiled and as soon as she saw she had finished went over and said, “Hand them to me, girl, then press your nose into the corner.” She took the pad and pencil from Mrs Jasper and left her with her nose in the corner and her bottom on show. She smiled at the others as she said, “Right, girl. We all agree you need to be spanked again and so next Friday Lizzie will come here after lunch and cane and spank you with us all watching. The following Friday Lily will cane and spank you. Understood, girl?”

Mrs Jasper grimaced but knew it was no more than she deserved, and again wondered how this would be kept quiet. She said a worried, “Yes ma’am, but what about the governors?”

Emma smiled as she replied, “Don’t worry, girl. We won’t tell them so long as you accept your punishments and don’t even think you can get your revenge on us.”

Mrs Jasper was again respectful of Emma and knew she was handling her exactly right and said, “Yes ma’am, I will accept my punishment and stop getting the teachers to put forward names of girls to be punished on Fridays.”

Emma Lily and Lizzie smiled at each other as they knew they had done the right thing. Emma added in a stern tone, “We are all going back to the teachers' bedrooms and spending the night together. I don’t expect you to interrupt us or take any action, girl.”

Mrs Jasper looked at the blank wall and wished she was going to bed with someone, but knew she wasn’t and just had to be happy that the governors weren’t going to be told. “No problem there, ma’am,” she said, knowing her position of authority over these three girls, at least, was changed forever. 
 

 

Published 
Written by SusanHarper
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments